All Comments on 'The Escort Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why is this in Loving Wives?

This is a story about a prostitute. It does not belong in Loving Wives.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Keep going

I sure hope Don is a well hung black stud for part three.

As for why this is in Loving Wives, well she is a wife and I guess you could tell by the story she is doing some pretty serious loving. I hope that's not too confusing

butch42mnbutch42mnover 17 years ago
Surprise

Hmmm, wouldn't it be interesting if hubby showed up as a client? Or, some veriation thereof.

butch42mnbutch42mnover 17 years ago
Surprise

Hmmm, wouldn't it be interesting if hubby showed up as a client? Or, some veriation thereof.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Why is this in Loving Wives? ANSWER

B/C JPB is way too obtuse to see that IS a

difference between a wife and a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The blow up

I'm want the fall out when there men find out somethings not right ..... then the end of there lives as they new them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Interesting story about ignored and frustrated wife who shows some independence! For those who knock it, it does happen in the "real world". Treat a woman like she's second rate, keep money from her and show her you are more important than she is and ignore her in bed you just might get this.

Yes there are consequences and maybe Just Plain Bob will let us know what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
don't read it

It's funny how all the people who KNOW what is coming, yet they still read the story and write a negative comment. Don't read it. This author has established a genre and you know the plot. If you don't like it, pass it by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Long

Verbose with no real direction.

I have concluded that JPB should stick to short stories.

His short stories are better than his chapter stories. I wouldn't be surprised if he admits that even he gets bored while writing the long ones.

I've read this story on another site and it's oh hum...in fact his stories are all over the net...I reread his stories on other sites hoping against hope that he had the decency to revise his schlock...so far no luck...he keeps recyling garbage which is perhaps good for the environment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nothing accomplished nothing gained

Nothing gained in reading it and nothing accomplished in the story as having spoken to escorts none of them reflect what is going on in your story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Didn't know

Didn't know Jim was her pimp. What next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nasty whore.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I always regret reading a well-written story about a character I hate. She's just a high-aid cheater and you captured her perfectly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES