All Comments on 'The Escort Ch. 07'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Well you did it! Bravo!

What a fucking waste of my time and trouble! This is the WORST ending I have ever read! I mean the WORST. You had so many places to go, so many things you could have done. you pick the most transparent, bogus, bullshit one of them!

The fuck scene was throw away, the characters would have had to struggle to be 3 dimensional, the ending rushed.

Well, I won't waste my time reading your stuff any longer. It is not that you write poorly, you don't. It is that you have so little respect for the people that read your drivel you can't even try to write a decent story. This was a spit the eyes to everyone who read this.

How does it feel to have so little respect for your talent and the people you try to share it with? I just feel so sorry for you. Pity,plain and simple.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you write this shit and get out there

and can't get back. over the hill and don't no how to endit.she whored and whored ,but you let her off the hook.you her get away clean and that why people hate your writing.

rlg99rlg99over 17 years ago
Let me get this strait

She was sleeping with multiple partners and she has the gall to blame him???.They both cheated but we are supposed to believe it was all his fault she did what she did.NOT IN THIS LIFETIME.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wagon tongue

Your stories are always a great read. I hope to read your submissions for several years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You could have done better.

I think if you had taken your time to develop the story line this could have been much more interesting.Where now? Perhaps a chapter from John's perspective, explaining why he behaved as he did might tie the story together. As it stands it is simply a few romps in the hay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good man

Dear bob,

The world would like to thank you for sharing your literary skills.

People are especially happy that you absorb all my disdain for ass wipes.

can't wait for your next page of literary "runs"(I didn;t know how to spell diaria)

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Damn! I was hoping the author was dead by now

I can see that this retard is still writing this crap

7 chapter of shit to figure out what we all knew was going on in chapt2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
weak ending but not as bad as the sexist comments

I guess you threw in the scene with the pimp for a sex scene but it would have read better without it. I have to agree that you needed to do more fill in of plot on this one as it feels like you just decided to end the story and cranked it out. One weak point is why Annie had never bumped into him as one of whores sent it would have made a more interesting storyline.

Perhaps some of the readers should remember that in most places being a john is as criminal as being a whore. What makes what she did worse than what he did. He broke the marriage vows neglected his wife wasted their money and yet all you fuss about is what she did. She stayed faithful to the marriage for longer than him and from the read would have stayed his dutiful wife at home with little money little interaction with the outside world and happy to serve as his servant both for keeping house and sex if he had just shown her proper attention.

It really irrates me to come to a free website and have folks complaining about authors who write for free. Where the hell do you folks get the gall to come to a porn site and fuss about someone writing porn. Complaining about writing style in a constructive way like more plot or do spellcheck is one thing but fussing about reading stories based on cheating wives etc on a free porn site is sheer stupidity. I have jumped ship and do much of my reading elsewhere now due to the readers here trying to edit what is submitted to only maledom. If you want to read about faithful wives and happy endings go to a non porn site or read one of the authors here that writes like you like to read.

I will quit fussing now and stop posting but Literotica has changed and not for the better if you ask me.

Fallen Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pay for play or play for pay

Love this set of stories, shows everything the husband got except some creampie which he deserved. Some sexxy little "Desperate Housewife".

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Sexist comments, my ass!

Sexism is getting like racism, a card to play. Don't like when someone doesn't agree with a secular humanist standpoint, call him a sexist. Yes, I am a sexist. I admit it. Unabashedly. And we are on the upswing. Women should stay at home and makes babies, preferably manchild. :-)

Fallen angel now goe to read at other sites. Newsflash! No one cares and no one misses your useless ass! You need some cheese to go with that whine?

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm with Chagrine

Just Plain Stupid should be your new name.

As I said before, stick to the short stories...it appaears your intelligence cannot sustain beyond one page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chagrined too!

The same can be said for you -- won't miss your sorry ass either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ahhhhh

The grand finale! All the characters need killing, no redemption for any of them.......but in this case, the messenger needs shooting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not so bad!

JPB -- Perhaps this series is not your best work ever, but it's not so bad. I rather enjoyed it, although some parts were a bit predictable. Unlike some of the preceeding comments, I thought this final chapter (we presume) was actually pretty darn good. If nothing else, it nicely wrapped up the story, and justified the position of the protagonist.

Does "real life" happen like this? Well, let's hope not (for the sake of society); but then, most novels and most movies don't either. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting Story

An abrupt ending to a good series. I was wondering when the husband would show up as a client and it happened.

I would have liked a couple of more chapters with exploits with the "mom", perhaps a gig or two with Annie involved, and perhaps a follow-up with "shannons" life after the divorce.

John was a certified sob "whose parents obviously never married". neglect a wife and a woman scorned is dangerous and unpredictable!!

All in all a great series. It kept my interest and I am looking forward to more stories by JPB :-)

Tom

honeytasterhoneytasterover 17 years ago
Series, Series, Series

When does the next series in the story start? Does she tell that, "someone special who convinced her they have a future together" that she's a whore or does she deceive him or her as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Of course John had to cheat too

Otherwise, this bozo wouldn't have a clue how to end it.

bicoupleajbicoupleajover 17 years ago
blue area

once again you have the text in the blue area so we just dont read your stories anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story Problems

Like several of your stories that go into the colored margin which are very hard to read.This woman has a lot of gall to through dirt in her husbands face and lie about having a PI following her husband?If I were him I would have had her watched,things were too sweet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
John

I hope John hunts her down and murders her, slowly, brutally, very messy, a dull edge weapon!

looking4itlooking4itover 17 years ago
wish i would have skipped this series

most of your stories i can at least like or sympathize with one of the characters...in this one you have made them so cheap and selfish that i couldn't care for either....i kept thinking "...she is gonna get hers in the next chapter...", but story ended up being one SOB beating the other to the punch but neither deserved more that a good strong kick in the crotch...not your best effort because i believe for a story to be truly strong you need to have some feeling for a character...these characters all deserve the shredder...

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Very sad emotionless repetition

Well JPB you sure didn’t put much effort into this series at all. It was quite awful on it’s whole. The ending I guess was just a way to find some kind of a preposterous finish. You normally write quite well even though I only have found a hand full I personally like.

I guess you may be getting a bit worn out or frustrated.

Very disappointed by the repetitious story line and nothing new per chapter.

I won’t go into a rant about the subject matter and absurdity, as it is very apparent. I hope you have some release of emotions writing this series, as I cannot figure out what would be those emotions other then hatred of woman and the men they fuck over again.

Disappointed

Peggytwitty

shmueltzvishmueltzviover 17 years ago
Taking Care of a Partner's Needs

So many negative comments on a well written series? Not on the story but on its theme? So why are you reading? The Jewish Talmud (which covers everything!!!) suggests that a man shouldn't overdo sex with his wife -- just once a day except for special occasions. Once a day!!! If a man takes a second wife he is not allowed to diminish the sexual loving he provided his first wife -- otherwise she can demand a divorce. A wife who "has a headache" frequently gets her walking papers. "Use it or lose it" applies just as well to a loving relationship. Once John had gone derelict on his loving it is not so surprising that his neglected wife would seek solace elsewhere. I'm not saying that this is the way to go... but don't be so fast to condemn her. In this case, though, the stories themselves deserve a lot higher mark than those who seem to disapprove of her behaviour are giving them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Redress the Balance

Well written and interesting to read.

Marking low because you don't agree with the character's views, actions, religion, morals etc etc is really not on. It would follow that a well written story about, say, Jack the Ripper would receive a score of 0 regardless of its merit.

I usually find that Bob is a good writer, but if I sometimes lower a score it is because he has a tendency to finish a story abruptly and most readers would prefer a conclusion to be well spelt out.

Thanks Bob - keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Just Have To Ask

What about the mother and son issue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good not great

I have to wonder if her earnings were put into the communal pot for division. I have no sympathy for her, obviously divorce is preferable to cheating, especially whoring. Of course her husband wasn't much better. Both selfish and self centered jerks.

phd70phd70almost 11 years ago
Too Many Hanging Questions!

Good story line, but the issue of why the husband used escorts even before he cut off his wife from sexual intimacy, and why he cut her off totally was never satisfactorily answered. The story suggests that he had control obsessions, so that is what the reader is left with. Is that what you intended JPB? Dan

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Were we to accept that the husband was really that dumb?

Hubby may have been paying to play, but he would have realized very quickly what was happening and gotten a good attorney. Once it was established that his wife was a whore and working for Jim, he would have gotten a much better split on the assets, given that Jim would have done anything to protect his business. And the wife would have wanted to avoid both the scandal and possible jail time. I think you ended this story incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well it had to crash and burn somehow

And your ending was a small possibility. I just don't see John as someone that would roll over that quickly. I'm thinking John had Shannon's real phone number if she was his regular girl. And I bet it didn't take him 10 minutes to put 2 and 2 together to realize his wife was a whore. Which meant he and his lawyer would have had a meeting with Jim and soon thereafter he would have been getting ALL of the marital assets so that Jim and the bitch would stay out of jail. Sorry. I just didn't like your ending where she got off scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just ugly

You don't think John got an attorney? You don't think that after thinking about it John figured it out? He would have been down to the Police so fast it would have made her head spin. She and Jim and who ever else they could round up would have been arrested and the first one to squeal would have gotten the lightest sentence. No real way to connect John to the girls so he walked away free and with all the marital assets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There are no draws in real life

You wither win or lose in this case they are both losers, three dimensional losers in fact.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
loose threads

Disappointing story, just too many unanswered questions, like why John stopped having sex with her.

Some might argue that's just like real life, but I expect a story to be better than that, it's escapism, not real life.

If I wanted real life I would go out and experience it.

GlendaJaneGlendaJaneover 7 years ago
Disappointed

The ending was so predictable and the preceding chapters disjointed, like reading seven stand alone stories. So little content, not recommended. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for race mixxing aids-whores

hope she got/gets aids and will share it with her significant other .

its the right thing to do .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'd like a chapter 8

Husband got what he deserved. She didn't.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Great series

5* all around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
they are both pieces of shit

no winners here. Perhaps he went elsewhere because she was not such an undercover unfaithful cunt/whore as she thought. sixth sense works

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sneaky Evil Bitch

Being absolutely as devious and amoral as possible, making that bitch suffer would be my life's work for a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
While I may not agree with their choices and actions, I enjoyed every minute of this...

...story. It fits the category name and description, it isn’t the usual BTB fare...and I admit spending some time on pins and needles in anticipation of the ambush I had come to anticipate.

What you offered instead was a classical, but too rarely used device to bring the failing marriage subtext to a gratifying conclusion.

She was correct and adult in acknowledging she did wrong becoming an escort while married, but since hubby was a complete asshole about money and then insisting that she should never work, was about as Edwardian as he could get....and completely out of touch with the 21st century societal norms.....well, in most bigger cities. The attitude might have had merit if they’d had children, but asshat was a complete dredge about nearly everything.

I was a little surprised by her sob over who was getting her off so late in the story.....but who says it was a rational, or cold-blooded choice? I say it was opposite.

My siding with our heroine might surprise in view of the fact that I had a similar situation with my wife....but with far more reason for my actions. I cut off almost all interaction with my wife after a tough argument. It was a matter of landlord vs tenant rights and I knew the law, and neither the landlord nor my wife did....and were dead wrong. But the landlord was a divorced woman and a near relative of my wife’s, so apparently that trumped “I do” for loyalty. Why she thought that entitled her to walk into our apartment any time she felt like it (even when we were making love!), I’ll never understand.

Stinging, I shut down and withdrew from her....and put new locks on everything.

She’d betrayed me and I now felt lost and alone. The chasm between us remained broad and deep for about two weeks, then one night I went in to her work to pick her up, as the second car was in the shop. She wasn’t there and had “gotten a ride from someone else”. Well, I went back home and she wasn’t there, either. So I locked her out (she’d forgotten her keys, a typical bad habit, but a regular event). About 1:30 am, she tried to get in, but couldn’t, since I wouldn’t answer the door. We lived in the basement of her relative’s house while supposedly saving for a home.

She climbed in a window (as she had sometimes done when visiting overnight as a teenager) of the upstairs of her relative’s house and spent the night on her couch.

By the time we sat down to talk again, I had found out who the asshat was and found employment out of state. At the end of that talk, wherein her denials were met with verified facts, I threw the keys to the place down on the coffee table and walked out, while she sat sobbing.

I had packed all my stuff in my car and a small U-Haul trailer that I had kept for a few days behind the gate in the fence at the back of the neighbor’s property, citing congestion at our place as my reason. She blamed me for her affair for being so cold to her after our life-altering argument.

Looking back 12 years....it was the right call at the right time. I dodged a big bullet...

Thank you.

Please continue.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Quick Thinking goes to its natural conclusion.

The instant that she was outed, she had to make some decisions.

Do I let him know I'm an escort, or is there another way out?

If he knows I'm an escort, the marriage is gone.

If he doesn't know I'm an escort, am I willing to stay in the marriage?

Decision: The marriage is toast. (Her perception of him dramatically changed when the door opened.)

(Option not taken: save the marriage by claiming wrong room and quick getting Jim to intercede with story about Shannon having car accident or something.)

What's the most advantageous way to end the marriage? Be an escort, or be an offended wife?

Decision: Bust him with the PI story.

And that's why this ending is a quick end. There's little more to say after she decides to break up with him. This isn't RAAC, thank {deity}!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just no

Probably a series of the worst Bob is capable of. Nothing to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

I thought it was a great series. I guess a lot of others did also from the scores that the chapters have. Keep up the good work Bob.

cfumagocfumagoalmost 4 years ago
I'm with Anonymous

Yep. I'm with Anonymous here. Great series.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Have to admit, I skimmed through most of the series. Wasn't for me, ultimately. Lots of sex, but none of it memorable. Even got predictable and tedious by the end. Pointless subplot about nonexistent relationship with husband, seemingly only to justify putting the story in LW. Won't be rating it, since I skipped large parts and scoring it low would feel a little unfair.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Fan-fucking-tastic series!!!! I laughed all the way. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

come on bob why you a hater. not johns fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had to skip to the last page just to confirmwhat I suspected. This is a crap story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As husband and wife, they were crap. But this sure made a great tale of gander & goose equity.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Just read this series again after about 3 months. Same reaction. Fan-fucking-tastic!!! It is a STORY! Found it entertaining, amusing, sexy. Will come back in another 3 months for another read.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What story was anon 09/30/21 reading,cause it was John's fault.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JPB can't write many decent stories that only take 2 or 3 pages to tell and I knew there was no way a 7 chapter one would amount to more than the internet version of used toilet paper.

BehindbluisBehindbluisabout 1 year ago

Yep, been in that situation where her extra curricular activities, although unknown to me at the time, created an unlivable environment. Felt somewhat guilty for what I was doing until I found out what was happening behind my back. That answered a lot of questions, assuaged my guilt, and dramatically increased my feelings of indifference (is that a contradiction of terms?)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Both characters were reprehensible. John blew up the marriage. Agreed. But she did not know why when she went off the reservation. She did not have info from a PI to start her odyssey. She debased herself as well. Obviously she had to divorce him, but now what does she have in her life? A resume as an escort. Wonder if she will meet a new "john" and live HEA. Only in fantasies.

CharlotteBlue69CharlotteBlue697 days ago

Hey, this was a fun trip. Keep your bad mouthing to yourself. At least Bob writes and posts. Ask yourself what you have done, which is probably nothing more than getting off in the shower. Bob, whether I like your characters or their activities is incidental. I do love you taking my hand on a trip into erotic fantasy land. Key word being ‘fantasy.’

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The wife is a literal whore. Im assuming hubby isnt retarded and discovers this. He copes by engaging whores. She has the audacity to go scorched earth on him? Give me a fucking break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9075 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Escort Ch. 06 Previous Part
The Escort Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
619
Dani 
4.71
206
170
Rebirth 
4.52
800
870
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
841
More Stories