The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would probably faint if he knew Darcy and I enjoyed discussing the finer details of a woman anatomy together when we saw them walking by! I had to chuckle at that, but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. A quick stop at the local lube shop for an oil change and general checkup and the van was ready to go. They even vacuumed it out and sprayed the carpets for me as a thanks for being a new customer!

Darcy called me late that evening, and her professor was willing to let her make up for the Thursday evening class. Seems a body building competition was a bit out of what he expected or believed until she flexed an arm, and celebrating my divorce sealed the deal. He went through a bad one a few years ago and every one should be celebrated in his mind!

That was going to make the long drive MUCH better, even sharing driving it was a long haul to make it out there in one day.

Tuesday I found myself thinking back to drive I had made with Ann to the factory class, but I instantly transitioned to how it was going to be with Darcy and I in the van and grinning about it every time. I bet some of my customers were wondering who the grinning fool was working the day shift! I called some techs from several of the other stores, and got two that would cover my Friday and Monday shifts, especially up at the new store.

I had also decided to add to my wardrobe with this trip. I remember how I felt walking next to her in that dress, so I was going to do it up right. A trip to the local tailor shop got me a nice white dinner jacket. Not real fancy, but quite nice. If she looked that good, I could do no less than deliver a James Bond look for her. My next stops were a bit selfish in a way. The first was to a local trinket shop that sold small crystal decorations and jewelry. I got a decent sized red teardrop on a light chain. Then on to an adult novelty shop for a small metal butt plug with a similar red crystal in the middle!

We spoke every evening that week about the trip, I wished she could have made it up that Wednesday evening, but part of skipping Thursday evening was attending a lecture in one of his other classes that night.

Thursday...ROAD TRIP DAY!

I was up with the sun and had my bag and suit bag inside the door next to the empty cooler. Throw some munchies, drinks, and ice in the cooler, throw everything in the van, and we would be off with minimum delay. To use an old expression, I was 'giddy as a school boy' that day. Even big problems seemed to be easy fixes. Darcy called around noon to tell me she was getting off work early and would be stopping by the arcade to swap vehicles so we would be ready to go as soon as I got home.

When Darcy came up behind me I almost jumped out of my skin, as I was day dreaming about her. I turned to find my sexy lawyer, complete with briefcase and grin. We exchanged keys and I got a quick kiss and a handkerchief put in my hand, at least that's what I thought it was until I looked closer. Seems she was being ornery... It was her wet thong she had put in my hand. I rolled it up discretely with the damp crotch in the middle. Over the next few hours I took it out frequently to inhale her aroma...this was definitely going to be a good trip.

I came home to find Darcy in a muscle top and a short skirt. I pulled her thong from my pocket and shook it at her. "You are very ornery young lady..."

"Who? Little old me..." she wrapped her arms around me and practically crushed me in her enthusiasm, her hard nipples drilling into me.

"I'd say get a room you two, but we have to get on the road..." I opened my eyes in a flash still kissing Darcy to see Dee Dee...TOPLESS AND SHAKING THEM AT ME SMILING!!

Darcy pulled back, "Well I did say WE usually drove out Friday, didn't I?"

"That you did." I gave her another quick kiss as Dee Dee stepped up beside us. I reached out for a big chocolate tit, grabbed a nipple, and used it to pull her closer for a nice kiss, not letting go of her nipple and getting a nice moan for my efforts.

Darcy pulled me away from the chocolate beauty, making her yelp when she knocked my hand from her nipple. "Keep that up and you'll have her dribbling down her legs." She threw Dee Dee her top and turned me toward the door.

"Party pooper!" I heard from behind us as Darcy marched me out of the apartment to the side van door and pushed me in. The seats were made with fresh sheets and blankets as Dee Dee slid into the drivers seat. We were cuddled up and on the road less than five minutes after I got in the door, and a third body would definitely make the drive easier.

After a bit of serious kissing, and a bit of an audience in the rear view mirror, I leaned back on an elbow. "So this will be an interesting trip with more than just the two of us..." I ran my hand up her thigh, her legs spreading automatically.

"Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm..." She moaned as I slipped my fingers between her wet lips.

"And since you decided to wear a skirt, I'm going to have some desert." as I flicked her clit.

"Yessss..." she lifted her knees, the light skirt bunching up around her waist putting her red landing strip and glistening pussy on display for me, the red stubble just getting long enough to show in something other than bright sun light.

I spread her lips and lazily licked the juices I had been sniffing from her thong for the last few hours. Licking and sucking, nibbling and slurping at her delicious pussy. But as much as I was enjoying myself, I wanted my van to REEK of her pussy, not to mention it had been almost four days since I had tasted her! I put one arm up between her knees, and the fingers from the other deep into her pussy on a g-spot hunt, before latching on to her clit.

I ate her until her flailing legs began to slow, then let her relax as I sat back and enjoyed the view of my handy work. Her legs splayed, her pussy gaping slightly and dribbling enough to need a lick every so often. I pulled her skirt down and pulled the curtains to darken the back about the same time as Dee Dee hollered out, "Pit stop!" and pulled to a stop.

I was crawling up to the passenger seat when the side door opened, two bags were tossed in followed by a petite blond woman who curled up next to Darcy, pulled the covers up over her head, and we were off. I looked over at Dee Dee with the shit eating grin on her face and her skirt around her waist.

"Any more stops to make?"

"Next stop... Reno!"

I grabbed a Pepsi from the cooler and sat back shaking my head. Our third girl was also a law student I was told, but at a different school from Darcy. A petite little girl barely five feet tall named Farrah. She was also a night owl working third shift before school during the day. She would come alive in a few hours, probably about the time for a fuel stop.

We drove along watching the sights and listening to the radio. Of course my taking in the sights included watching Dee Dee's huge braless tits jiggle and bounce under her top. And looking down between her thighs at the top of her pussy just happened to be on the menu since she had left her skirt up around her waist. Since she put the cruise, her foot was up on the console rotating her hips and spreading her pussy enough to give me a nice wet pink strip show.

Seemed she accomplished her intention when I reached for a thigh, and her knee laid over all on it's own to give me total access to her pussy, my fingers sliding between her very wet lips. "So us guys aren't so bad after all? You act like you might actually be enjoying my playing." I teased as I strummed her clit.

"It'll do." She squeaked right after I pulled my fingers back quickly. I made certain to look right at her as I licked them off.

She scowled at me when Darcy slid up on the cooler on her back. "Serves you right." she said as she pulled my hand down to her tit, then put it up under her shirt for me to play with her nipples.

"So what else haven't you girls told me about for this trip?"

"Nothing." Darcy said with a smile...a mischievous smile..."It's just like the one at home, but bigger."

I slid my hand back down to lift her shirt above her tits, and she arched her back to accommodate me with another big smile. I re-gripped her tit, cupping it enough to let her nipple slip between my fingers. "Well you'll have to be careful on how big things get." I gave her tit a nice squeeze and jiggle. Then I looked over at Dee Dee still driving with one knee up. "Too much and it gets to be a pain in the ass to handle."

Dee Dee gasped and Darcy giggled and stuck out her tongue until I tweaked her nipple making her moan. We chatted a bit more about the competition. She was grinning up at me when she told me with three times the number of contestants; we would have more time between runs on Saturday.

"So does that mean you're going to want more massages?"

"Mmmmmmm."

"And I suppose you're going to enjoy my running my hands all over your body, squeezing and pulling on your ass, dipping a finger or two in your pussy, maybe even reaching around and making sure those delicious tits are thoroughly massaged."

"If she doesn't I will!" said our little blond girl just before she latched onto Darcy's tit, sucking it down while groping my crotch at the same time, which was coming alive with the scene on the cooler! Darcy let her nibble on her nipple for a bit, holding her head firmly onto it. Then she pulled her up for a nice kiss with her arms wrapped around Farrah, who maintained a nice massaging grip on my firm cock!

I looked down at Darcy and Farrah in a fierce lip lock..."So it's going to be one of THOSE weekends is it?"

Darcy released her kiss on Farrah, but kept her arm around her, "You mind?"

I reached back to give the Farrah's ass a nice squeeze. "Well as long as you share..."

Farrah turned on her side a bit, her top pulling nicely across her tit with her dark nipple showing behind it. "This is going to be a FUN weekend!" she said with a big grin.

I slid my hand down to the hem of her skirt and then back up inside her thigh. Both girls watched as I felt up Farrah. Farrah aided by spreading her legs a bit as I brushed her shaved pussy and damp lips . She didn't even react when I slid my moist fingers over her rosebud, but her nipples hardened some. Farrah rolled back over to Darcy, but left her thighs open for me to keep playing.

This was quite the road trip. Darcy on her back beside me necking with Farrah who was still groping my now VERY hard cock. I was playing with Farrah's pussy under her skirt, flicking her clit every so often making her squeak into her kiss with Darcy. All this happened while I was carrying on a regular conversation with Dee Dee. Our chocolate chauffeur was driving with her hard nipples standing out, skirt up around her waist and her knee far enough over to put her pussy on display.

Things started to get a bit heated on the cooler between the girls and they peeled off each other long enough to crawl in the back. Darcy was grinning as she took my wet fingers in her mouth and cleaned them before giving me a quick kiss.

The sun my have set, but there was no need for light to know what was going on in the back of the van. The not-so-subtle noises and the lovely aroma was nearly enough to make me cum in my shorts. And believe me the aroma and noises from fingers in the juicy black pussy in the drivers seat didn't help any!

I just stared ahead and tried to listen to the radio, but any red blooded man will tell you the radio is NO competition for two women making love with another playing with her sloppy pussy. If their orgasms had lasted any longer I wouldn't have been able to hold it. Unlike my driver I wasn't quite ready to whip it out and play with myself.

I was breathing deep, trying not to lose it when Farrah came crawling forward, naked wearing only a sweat sheen glistening in the lights from passing cars. She rolled on her side, unzipped me, and swallowed me... "OHHH SHHHIIIIII..." I was cumming and cumming; everything I had pent up from four days of no pussy was hers. All I could do was hang onto her head and fill her up...

I was panting, trying to get my breath back. Darcy leaned around, planting a hard tit in my arm while she gave me a sloppy, pussy flavored kiss. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Coming with us."

"I just hope I survive this weekend!" That made all three of them chuckle. Darcy slid to the back as Farrah rolled over on her back on the cooler. I was enjoying taking inventory. Sliding my hands over a tight belly and up and around two nice handfuls. For as petite as she was, I would bet she was a B cup, but some nice ones that would properly fill an old fashioned bullet bra. Standing up proud, those nice rounded cones sported a decent set of nipples capping them off. From the grin on her face I was guessing she was enjoying my playing with her.

Dee Dee hollered out we were about fifteen minutes from our first pit stop, to which I gave her a look. "NO, no more bodies. Food, gas, and bathroom stop."

We were only down half a tank, but evidentially food and a bathroom took priority. Now I'm not sure what kind of reaction the girls got running in while I was filling up, but the reaction when we walked into the restaurant was priceless. Here I am in some old shorts and a ratty faded t-shirt walking in with three hot babes in skirts that barely covered their cheeks and muscle shirts with nipples popping out and circles of areola showing slightly.

There was a wave of silence over the room as all the truckers took notice of them. The reaction amongst the ladies was the usual from thumbs up to scowling. Me, I was totally enjoying it, two nice sets of jiggling tits across the table for me to enjoy while I had a nice profile view of Darcy's beside me with my fingers in her pussy. I'm going to have to practice eating one handed...ALOT!

It was rather comical with the girls ordering something light... then stole most of my fries! I had to get a second order by the time I was half way through with my burger!

We got back on the road, Darcy driving this shift with Dee Dee riding shotgun. I was beat so I crawled in back with Farrah. Seems it would be a few hours before she really came alive, especially after the earlier activities. Of course I was properly chastised for coming to bed with clothes on, then stripped down and inspected. A guy could get used to this kind of inspection. Farrah sucked and licked me nice and hard, then rolled on her side and slid my hard cock between her thighs up against her wet lips!

I curled up behind her, she was so short I could almost put my chin on top of her head. Those nice little b cups just filling my hand while she slowly rocked her hips back and forth until she had my cock just where she wanted it between her lips.

I remember being woke up some where in the middle of the night to hand over the credit card for gas and trade women. Farrah sucked me hard again and Darcy slipped in place in front of me, working my cock between her lips and cuddling in. God this was such torture being used by these ugly women...LOL!

Some where in the middle of the night we shifted a bit, me on my back and Darcy cuddled under my arm. One tit in my side and the other on my ribs, the blanket had worked its way down enough to let the morning sun shine on her hard nipple. I watched her sleeping next to me, enjoying the little movements caused by the bumps in the road. The sun was really making her red roots stand out brightly. I brushed a strand of wild hair from her face, and traced her hair line along those roots as she woke next to me. "Morning beautiful..."

"Morning..." she said softly, barely awake. I let my hand wander down to her exposed nipple, feeling it stand up further under my touch. "Mmmmmmm."

The trucker beside us was also enjoying the view. "You know how absolutely delicious you look?"

"Mmmmmmmm..."

"How anybody seeing your delicious tits and nipples would be able to resist reaching out and playing with these beauties is a mystery to me." I gave them a bit of a tweak, making her eyes actually open as a slight moan escaped her lips.

"Or someone riding along beside us, looking in the window this morning on the way to work having to play with himself just from seeing you?" Darcy started to roll back a bit, but I held her close enough to keep her from rolling away, so she couldn't see the trucker beside us and cupped her tit with a nice grip. "Driving along beside us having to use one hand to open his pants and get them down enough to stoke his aching cock. Wishing it was his hand instead of mine stroking you?"

She thrust her chest up into my hand a bit. "Or is he wishing you would pull the blanket down enough to see if you are naked under that blanket?" she took her free hand and slid it down past her belly button, but not far enough to show her pussy. "Sheer torture sitting there trying to drive and watch you at the same time, one hand on the wheel and one stroking his cock; praying we don't get off the highway before his exit."

I looked up to Farrah glancing at us in the mirror grinning as I continued talking to Darcy. "He's stoking as fast as he can... so close...so close it almost hurts..." She arched way up into my hand. I saw the trucker grimace and fall back. I rolled over just above her nipple, "OH YEA! He just shot all over the dash looking at your hard aching nipples!" then leaned over and sucking her nipple and latched on to it giving her a nice medium orgasm. I think I even heard some groaning from up front.

Darcy settled down next to me with a satisfied smile.

"Way to go girl!" Farrah hollered back, "He barely kept it on the road!"

She sat up, her eyes wide open, "WHAT?!!"

"That guy TOTALLY lost it when you came!"

"AHHHHH!" she pulled the blanket over her head and flopped back down groaning, then pulled it down to her nose and then shook a finger at me. "YOU'RE ORNERY!!"

I pulled the blanket down enough to reveal her nipples, "And you're still delicious..." I took the neglected nipple in my mouth and enjoyed it long enough for her to pull my head to her instead of pushing me away.

"You better get dressed, we're about twenty minutes out from the hotel..." Dee Dee called out.

She pulled the blanket down, took a quick lick at my cock, wiped a finger through her wet pussy and then wiped it across my lips. "That's all you get until later..." she said with a smirk. I did manage to get a nice kiss while groping her tits after we got dressed though.

The girls were noticed piling out of the van, but not the big stare we got at the truck stop. But then with topless women up on the billboard nice nipples standing out wasn't as rare as it was back home.

Even though it was only ten in the morning, miracle of miracles our room was available. We went up the elevator, me enjoying the view in the mirrors while my hand was under Darcy's skirt playing with her rosebud.

I went to the phone to call the manufacturers rep, watching the girls strip. Since it was tops and skirts only it didn't take long. Dee Dee and Farrah headed for the bathroom for a shower, and Darcy came over to strip me down while I was talking to Octavia. I even managed to make a lunch appointment in a couple of hours while Darcy was sucking me down. Loudly slurping and sucking doing her best to make as much noise as she could with my cock in her mouth.

As soon as I hung up I was pumping a huge load in her mouth with one hand on her head. She smiled at me, then showed me my cum in her mouth before heading off to the shower with the other girls. I turned to look at the room, realizing with only two queen beds in the room, it was going to be a no secrets weekend for sure.

Shortly Dee Dee and Farrah came out, and pushed me to the bathroom. I found Darcy all lathered up beckoning me into the shower... All the blood in my brain when straight to my cock and I walked in like a zombie...