The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arms out, and Darcy took one and Farrah the other. I led them to the restaurant, and asked the hostess for a secluded area do go over some business discussions. She grinned, but took us to a corner booth near the back. We ordered some light drinks, and the waitress disappeared.

The girls were a bit silent compared to the last day. I let them sit there a bit. I pulled Farrah to me and gave her a nice kiss, then Darcy. "OK you two, what's up?"

"She was rather..." Darcy started to say, pausing to look at Farrah.

"Intense..." She responded, getting a nod from Darcy.

"Everybody has different desires..." I said looking between them.

"But her toys..." Farrah said.

"And the body paint..." I heard from Darcy.

"And... is that something... interesting?" The girls looked at each other, then blushed. "So the thought of walking around with a toy in you, that only you know is there, might be something good?" It was cute how they were trying not to react, but nipples were giving them away, standing up high and proud. "Or knowing your tits were only covered with a thin layer of paint, and anyone that looked could see every little goose bump on those delicious nipples?"

Both the girls nipples were standing up hard enough to be aching. "Would you girls like to go back up to the room and discuss this further?" they both smiled at each other and then at me. I turned to Farrah. "Go ahead back up to the room, we'll be up in just a few minutes."

She looked at Darcy, who nodded at her smiling. When Farrah had left I turned to her. "So the thought of having a toy in you intrigues you does it?"

"I..." she bit her lip and smiled at me.

"Well I hadn't planned on giving this to you until the trip home, but maybe you would like this now?" her eyes went wide, then looked down at my hand coming out of my pocket. I opened it to show her the small metal jeweled butt plug, a bit larger than my thumb. She looked down at it, then ran a finger down the smooth steel, then back up to the rounded tip.

"Would you like me to put this in you for the walk back upstairs?"

"Uh huh..."

"Stand up and bend over..." She stood slowly, looked around, then bent over the edge of the table enough to let me see her ass and pussy. "Well we don't have any lube...but I think I know where we can get some." I slid the plug between her lips, letting the tip of the plug just barely enter her pussy then pulling back up towards her ass. Her rosebud resisted slightly, but as soon as the plug was in just past the bulge it sucked it in and seated the jeweled in against her ass. She gasped as it slid home in her.

"Damn I wish I had my camera about now..."

She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at me...and then about dropped to the edge of the booth. "OH SHIT!!" her hand shot down between her thighs to her pussy as she fell with a bit of a quiver. I just stood there, she looks so beautiful when she orgasms...

Darcy managed to stand up, bringing her wet fingers almost to her lips, then turned and put them to mine, watching me lick them clean. She was a bit jerky walking back up to the hostess stand. I signed the bill to room slip, and we made our way upstairs. She collapsed against me in the elevator, "I am soooooo close to cumming again..."

"Then cum..." I reached around to her ass and bumped the plug. She made a most interesting sound as she collapsed against me cumming, me watching her in the mirror.

It was like walking a drunk back to the room, but she was quivering in little orgasms instead... she started to recover a bit at the door, but she went right back to the little orgasms walking in to the room, Farrah was sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked up in surprise, and then worry, "Is she OK?"

Darcy giggled, then moaned, then gave a big grin and a thumbs up, she squeaked when she dropped to the other bed landing on her plug, then began giggling again. When Farrah came over to check on her, she pulled her down for a serious wrap her arms around her kiss. I stepped back, slipped my coat off, and got the new digital camera from the bag. I sat back in silence snapping pictures as the girls made love to each other.

Watching them undress and then explore each other was amazing. Farrah was a bit apprehensive at first with me there, but some good nipple sucking by Darcy soon changed her mind. The soft touch as Farrah disrobed Darcy, sliding off her dress but leaving on the stockings and garter. I snapped some great shots of Farrah running her fingers lightly around Darcy's firm tits and up to her nipples before lightly licking them and then taking them in her teeth. The desire in Farrah's eyes as Darcy returned the service.

I was glad the electronics manager had insisted on a short zoom lens. I was able to sit back out of the way and still get nice close up of the pure pleasure on Darcy's face, her tit and hard nipple standing up from her chest, even a real close up of just her nipple and areola just aching to be touched and suckled.

Shifting around a bit, I was able to see right between her legs to her pussy being leisurely lapped by Farrah. Her lips were pulled back and held open by a pale thumb as a pink tongue slipped into her. Zooming out to see Farrah's own hard nipples dangling while she enjoyed her feast, backing out a bit more to see Farrah on her hands and knees with her head buried in Darcy's pussy before zooming in on Farrah's dripping pussy sticking up high in the air, her inner lips turning very dark.

I was sooooo tempted to strip and sink my cock into her, but this was for the girls. That didn't mean I couldn't strip and stroke while I snapped pictures though. I did grab the video camera and set it on the table to catch anything I missed with the still camera!

I sat back with the camera in one hand and my cock in the other, but Farrah had other ideas. While I was focusing on her engorged pussy there was a finger beckoning me to her then holding herself open. Now what kind of a guy would I be to leave a damsel in distress?

Of course I kept the camera in hand, snapping pictures of my cock slowly sliding into Farrah, her pink rosebud smiling up at me. I had an even better view of Farrah with her face in Darcy's pussy. The view of Darcy with her head back in bliss while she simultaneously held Farrah's head to her pussy and squeezed her own tits together was priceless!

I put the camera down and began to properly take care of Farrah, sliding my cock into her tiny pussy. I mean yes she was tight, but more like just plain small. I felt every little bit of her pussy before I bottomed out. Now I'm not all that big, a little above average I'm told, but the feeling of bottoming out against her cervix was like nothing I'd felt before!

I got a good hold of her ass and began taking long deep strokes, getting a nice little squeak into Darcy's pussy when I bumped her cervix good. After about the fourth or fifth squeak Darcy opened her eyes and grinned at me up behind Farrah, then pointed to Farrah's ass. I started to run my finger to her rosebud, but Farrah started to tense, and Darcy made a swatting motion.

As I took my finger away Farrah doubled her efforts into Darcy's pussy making her close her eyes again and moan. A quick slap of Farrah's ass got a NICE squeeze of the pussy encasing my cock and an interesting noise into the pussy she was eating. Darcy's eyes came open for just a bit and I got a smiling nod before she was distracted by the tongue in her pussy.

After a few light swats, the noises from Farrah getting stronger with the strength of the swat, and then I hit the magic combination. With a swat and a bottoming out against her cervix together she started trembling. After the fourth she fell forward on Darcy's belly while I kept driving into her. Sandwiching her between me and Darcy, driving my cock into a convulsing pussy while kissing Darcy over Farrah's shoulder was more than I could take. I grabbed Darcy, sandwiching Farrah even tighter between us and pounded her pussy for all I was worth.

We were a mass of orgasming bodies for as long as I could keep going, and even a few more shudders from Farrah below me when I stopped. We finally rolled onto our sides, me nearly falling off the bed. I did manage to keep from falling on my ass, but I did have to get up and go around the bed to have enough space to lie back down.

I watched Darcy go down and clean Farrah, and barely remembered to get the camera to capture her grin between Farrah's thighs when she came up with glistening cheeks and a load of cum on her tongue. Making sure I got the picture before, during, and after her swallowing it down. Farrah was pretty much out of it, making little mewing noises while Darcy cleaned her out.

Once she finished and rolled over between us I had regained enough strength to taker her cincher and stockings off. She looked a bit perplexed when I lifted her legs, but groaned when I grabbed the edge of the plug to remove it. "Oh that's just plain naughty..."

I tugged and twisted it a bit, watching the look of pure pleasure on her face before finally popping it loose and taking it to the bathroom to clean it off. She flopped back beside Farrah; almost as motionless as Farrah.

I came back out to find her propped up on her elbow patting the bed beside her. I stood the plug on the night stand and laid down beside her, giving her a nice gentle kiss. "That was interesting..."

"Yes it was," as she ran her hand across my chest, "We might have to do that again some time... if you want?"

I smiled and chuckled, getting a smile from her. "Who me? Want to have sex with two women in the same bed? Naaaa... Don't know of a guy in the world that would want that." She gave me a kiss and began stroking my soft cock. "I WAS going to try and hold off to give you a good filling with your plug in, but fucking her tight pussy, bumping her cervix, while we had her sandwiched was more than I could take." I brushed a strand of hair from her face, and twirled a bit of it around my finger, looking at about a quarter inch of red root.

She figured out what I was looking at, and swatted my hand away and put it on her firm tit. "Me too... I thought I had about run out of orgasms when you landed on her on me. Feeling her quake against me set me off again..." she put her hand behind my neck and pulled me over for a nice long deep kiss, both of us looking at each other for a bit, then closing our eyes and just enjoying the feeling.

We stayed like that, enjoying each other's exploring kiss until we felt an arm come over us. I opened my eyes to see Farrah with her face beside Darcy looking at me. I moved just enough to kiss Farrah, my cheek on Darcy's cheek, then back down to give Darcy a quick kiss, then she kissed Farrah.

"I think it's shower time, we have to get up early to get you two down to the competition in the morning." It was a good thing the hotel had large showers, taking a shower with a soapy woman is wonderful, taking one with one on each side is beyond description... Hands and nipples on both sides... they enjoyed soaping and teasing me, but when they rinsed me off I played a hunch. I pushed Darcy to Farrah, there was no hesitation as the slipped into each others arms. Arms wrapped around each other slipping and sliding, kissing and groaning, showering was a distant second to holding and kissing and touching.

We had a playful but sensuous shower, and managed to make it back to bed without too much trouble. It was a bit snug, but I went to sleep with a babe under each arm, a tit in each hand, and two trying to take control of my soft cock...

I went to bed with a woman in each arm, I awoke to a completely different situation.

Darcy was still beside me leaning in for a kiss. But Farrah it seems had other ideas.

As Darcy was kissing me, I felt a nice soft pair of lips taking me in...gotta love morning wood! When she let me up I looked down to see Farrah smiling and flicking the tip of her tongue to lick the tip of my cock.

"Morning dear..." She gave me another quick kiss and nodded to Farrah. "Isn't this a nice way to wake up?" she kissed me again as Farrah got up on hands and knees to take me in. I could feel my cock bumping up against the back of her mouth.

"Don't you just love waking up to your cock being sucked in?" Farrah was taking me in as deep as she could, maybe even a bit into her throat. "Watching these delicious tits and nipples dangling and jiggling with every stroke." She reached down and cupped the tit above my belly getting a moan around my cock.

"Looking over at her pussy starting to glisten with her delicious nectar in the morning sun," she ran her hand down Farrah's ass and ran a finger between those moist lips she was just describing, getting another nice moan around my cock as she brought that wet finger toward my lips then changed direction and licked it clean herself. "That nice tight pussy you were fucking while she was eating me last night."

Farrah was picking up her pace and started playing with my balls at the same time. "Mmmmmm, she's sucking you down and playing with you. She must really want you to cum in her mouth. She wants her mouth filled like you filled her tight pussy..." Farrah was really moaning around me now.

"But the thing is... When you fill her mouth..." She was cupping her own tit and rolling the nipple between her fingers, "She's not going to swallow it..." I looked at her. "She's going to keep it in her mouth and share it with me..."

"OH SHIIIIIII..." I lost it... Farrah kept me going, stroking me and playing with my balls. I was pumping everything I had into her, little dribbles escaping out the corner of her mouth. When she had me drained she turned to Darcy and me, opening her mouth to show us she was full of my cum, and a little more even dribbled down her chin.

She crawled up to us, and Darcy licked my dribbles from her chin, then looked at me smiling before she locked lips with Farrah. They were sharing my cum over my chest and moaning into each others mouth. If I hadn't just unloaded into that same mouth seconds before, I would have been rock hard and shooting all over them! What a way to start the day!

After everybody finished making the morning bathroom runs, and the girls throwing on thongs and a hotel robe each, we headed down for the competition. We were half way down in the elevator when it dawned on me, the other bed hadn't been used... Dee Dee never made it back last night.

That thought was short lived when we came around the corner to the convention area. Seems most of the girls had the same idea with the robe, it looked more like a bath robe convention than a body builder convention...LOL

We did all our paperwork and headed back stage. She wasn't kidding when she said three times the size! The first thing I noticed was it didn't seem to be segregated by class, there was a mix of all types all over. Most were still dressed a bit, but almost to a woman everyone with a robe let them gape open or took them off!

"Good thing you just blew your load in Farah... or you'd be losing it in your shorts about now..." Darcy was grinning at me, then gave me a quick kiss and walked off with an exaggerated wiggle and a white thong between her cheeks.

Since she was one of the last to register, she also got one of the last booths near the back... I'm going to have to tell her to be one of the last next time! Yea it was a ways from the stage, but it was right next to one of the sets of showers and around the corner from a set of bathrooms and one of the raised mirrored practice areas!

The first hour was everybody straggling in and making the rounds. I was left to 'guard' the booth as it were while Darcy and Farrah went off to find friends, tossing their thongs at me as they left. I unpacked the camera bag and fired both of them up to make sure everything worked.

The petite brunette across the walkway smiled and cupped her tits when I took the camera out, so I took some pictures of her. Man the zoom was nice! I got some extreme close up of her nipples hardening... and I mean filling the WHOLE frame with just one nipple! And panning down to her shaved pussy seeing a glint of moisture... I put the camera down and gave her a thumbs up, which got me some tweaked nipples before she turned away.

I turned to look across the room, and saw Darcy and Wilma about halfway across the hall. What the hell, I had the camera, so I raised it up and zoomed in. Man I wish I could read lips. They were having a bit of a heated conversation again, Darcy waiving arms, Wilma standing with hers crossed under her little bumps on her pecs, and the rest of the crew sitting back smiling. If it wasn't for the conversation, I would have chuckled at Wilma's little tits on those mounds of muscle. Reminds me of a double dip ice cream cone where they ran short of ice cream on the second scoop!

What ever it was, Darcy would tell me when she was ready. But, I got out some of her 'what ever that stuff is' drink, and laid out a few of her bikini's while watching a parade of naked women scooting back and forth from the bathrooms. I had to chuckle seeing the signs on the wall. The men's room had been relabeled for the women and a piece of tape put over the women's symbol on the family restroom in the middle making it the lone Men's room back here. God it is sooooo terrible being out numbered like this!

I was getting her oil out when she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my belly and kissing my neck. "Hey... find some people you know?" turning to kiss her back.

"A few..." she was a bit tense.

I turned around, still in her arms, cupped her chin with one hand and her ass with the other snaking a finger between her cheeks making her grin. "That mean we can still knock 'em dead?"

She bit her lip, grinned, and nodded before giving me a nice kiss while I continued to grope her ass getting a few whistles from across the isle. She just turned and stuck her tongue out.

Since we had the booth to ourselves, I pulled the other table from the far side, threw a towel up on it, and held up the bottle of oil with a raised eyebrow.

"HELL YES!" Darcy hopped up on the table and looked over her shoulder at me, then laid down and closed her eyes. I put some oil in my hands to warm it, then started in on her shoulders and neck.

"ohhh yessss..."

I was working her shoulders and neck, down to her middle back a bit while watching her ass clench and release. Looking between her slightly spread legs and her shaved lips while I worked her lower back, getting some gentle moans when I worked her middle back, and again when I got up to her neck and the base of her skull.

What ever happened with Wilma had her really tensed up, but she was finally starting to relax a bit. I leaned over close to her and whispered in her ear, "You're the most beautiful sensuous woman here, and if I didn't think it would get us kicked out I'd roll you over and ravish your clit right now..."

"Oh you're just plain ornery!"

"No worse than you two this morning, maybe for lunch I'll let one of you ride my cock and the other can ride my tongue..." I said as I slipped a finger between her cheeks and lightly drug it over her rosebud.

She hissed about the same time a bell sounded. She rolled off the table and groaned getting up, seems the bell was something like the five minute warning. Several of the ladies were scurrying around getting back to their booths, tits and ass bouncing all the way. The lady across the isle was getting into some serious oiling, looking straight at me while she was oiling her tits and pussy, making sure to show me some pink as she did. With our head start, Darcy wasn't in quite the hurry, and Farrah came back about the same time the brunette left for the stage.

Farrah oiled up, then handed me the bottle and turned her back grinning, seems she was expecting me to do her. Darcy winked and smiled, so what the hell. I did her legs and butt, taking several liberties between her legs to her pussy lips, and around her sides to her tits when I did her back. She tried to wiggle her oiled ass into me, but I gave it a light slap making her squeak.