All Comments on 'The Failed Wedding'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More than 2 stars

Stupid thing won't let me change it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another chapter please!

So freaking Hot! I would love to see more about their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brad had the right idea

Betty is such an obnoxious and unlikeable character, I don't understand how anyone could stand to be around her for more than two minutes. I hope Frank leaves her at the altar again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid

guy must have been hard up. wonder how much the divorce will cost him. she will have a couple of kids first may or may not be his. funny thing is you have to pay if they are yours or not.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LETS GET FRANK HERE

Oh I forgot you are Frank. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who left the Loving Wives door open again

One obviously didn't read the whole story and the other doesn't have a clue on relationships.

Don't you just love Loving Wives trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Anyone who spells it "alter" instead of "altar" deserves to be altered.

SweetMajSweetMajover 11 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!

Thank you for a wonderfull story, Tx.

Betty and Frank are so good together, and I'm sure

they will live happy ever after.

Your line, "Weak milk toast guys" made me laugh big time. :) :) :)

HOT! HOT! HOT!

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL!!

Really enjoyed the story....she is so lucky she did not get stuck with cheating low life whimpy Brad!! As for the mr. anonymous comments....really!!! Give me a break it is erotica...the very best kind.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Oh Wonderful!

A modern day knight in chrome armor saves the day! Loved it!

You are one of the rare writers who get a woman's orgasm right. For a moment I wondered if you'd been spying on me and my honey.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 11 years ago
Exceptional Story

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site for a while now. The romance and character dialog are so believable, so well crafted they leave the reader spellbound. Once I started this tale, there was just no way I would stop reading until I had finished. Exceptional work of art. Thank you.

As for the two 'Annonymous' commenters that preceed mine, I pitty you both. The fact you felt a need to turn this into an English assignment, and a rather petty one at that, leads me to wonder if you are capable of enjoying a story for its' emotional content. Your loss. As for me, I only concern myself with the mundane grammatical and spelling aspect of a story if it is so bad that it seriously distracts from the story telling. This author has no concern in that regard.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice Romanti Fantasy

I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 11 years ago
Amazing

I would venture to say this is the best story I've read on this site

xparksxparksover 11 years ago
okay

Looking forward to their adventures

They need to meet up with the other couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was fun

But it ended too quickly. I need some more details. Does she seek revenge against her ex-boyfriend almost groom? She kick her girlfriends butt? Does she go to law school? Does she go "kinky"? She sign a pre-nuptial agreement? So many questions require a sequel. I enjoyed it until the short-armed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey damned good START!

How long before he is able to get gentle full penetration? Can she keep from passing out when he gets there? What kind of arrangement is made for her pursuit of a law degree? What, besides sex, do they find in common to help them fall deeper into love? What kind of a bike does she get? When does she find out how much she likes his parents? How do they travel together for his work without too much disruption to her job for him and her education? What ongoing education/information/business-building/recreation-activities does he have planned? How actualized does she find hereself becoming and how does she help him develop? Do they choose to develop a casual life style all together or do the mix in some more formal activities? Do they travel or do they just work wherever and enjoy where they end up? Do they end up enjoying the outdoors? . . .

Lynn :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was a great story. Please, is there another chapter?

JPBVJPBVover 9 years ago
Spelling error .... in the title!!!!

One is left at the altar .... With two a's.

And you alter, e.g., the findings .... With an a and an e.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Beautifully written. both the feelings and the erotica. Glad to read that you've had your touch for a long time.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
being obnoxious...

...I could not resist commenting about the analmousies comments. Didn't you dullards ever consider that TxRad was being punny?

Cause I don't know about you but getting married sure 'altered' my life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
different

So I guess that he had been checking her out and knew that the wimp she was going to marry was not good enough for her. He said he saw her at the picnic and wondered about her.She got a nice guy that just happened to be RFR and her ex fiancee got a slut. Alls well that ends well.

Is there a sequil to this story so the ex and the slut can eat fried CROW

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It is crazy to go from dumped at the alter to lets get married to someone else in like 2 days but I think this story should continue. I want to see the ex groom and brides maid get their when they get back. How funny is it gonna be when he goes to go to work after the "honeymoon" and goes into the bosses office and theirs his ex married to his boss and he gets fired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good story, probably my favorite of TXRAD's. Sure, it's improbable, but that's what makes it so much more interesting. Thanks, TxRad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amusing

Nicely done but not enough substance. Could have followed up with another page or two 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely needs another chapter

Great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but needed a better end with slut Karen and Brad meeting their comeuppanxe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to read more about this couple and their toy drawer, and of course Brad and Karen receiving their just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Great writing. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Unfortunately, ALL of this author's stories leave me wanting more of an ending. All the stories feel like 1/2 a story; lots of details and then. . . we're done. ;-{ Just too bad. I'm sure some writer's could make a "career" just writing the next chapter for each story. In any event, I can't mark down such a fine story just because I'm dissatisfied with where the author ends the story.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the neighbor's name Gary or Greg?

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

If it’s your goal to ‘always leave them wanting more,” then you’ve succeeded, yet again.

Seriously hot story.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap9 months ago

Just as someone mentioned earlier : The story „leaves me wanting more of an ending. All the stories feel like 1/2 a story; lots of details and then. . . we're done. ;-{ Just too bad.“

So it *could* have been a really excellent story, but is - unfortunately - just a *good* one !

4/5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5947 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories