The Fall Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't an overly long drive to the hospital, but it was somewhat uncomfortable, for me at least.

"Why do you do things like this? I always thought you were much smarter than that!" she said with a frown as she drove down the city street at easily twice the speed limit, headed for the on-ramp of the interstate running through the city.

"I didn't know you thought about it at all," I answered honestly, never having known her to really pay any attention to me other than what was required for us to work together.

"How could I not think of you at all? Why do men always think that if a woman isn't trying to get into their pants that they don't care?" she said with a slight shake of her head. She reached across the center console to grab one of my hands and pull it over to her side of the car, setting my palm on her nylon covered thigh, just below the hem of the very short skirt that she had on. A skirt that, incidentally, hiked up her legs substantially when she slipped into the bucket seat. She held my hand on her thigh, pressing my fingers slightly between her legs. I could feel my fingertips touching the lacy top band of the apparently thigh high stockings. "There. Now does that say I don't care?" she asked more softly, still looking out the windshield as she veered the car off the city street and down the on-ramp. She accelerated even faster, merging onto the sixty mile an hour road at least fifteen miles an hour faster.

"You could slow down. I mean I'm not dying!" I said, uneasy at her high rate of speed.

"Of course you're not. Don't even joke about it. But you might be and I'm not taking that chance!" she snapped.

"Okay. But slow down a little, okay? It's not worth getting a ticket or in an accident," I said as she wove between several slower cars, and by slower I mean only going a little over the speed limit.

"If you insist," she said quietly, backing off the accelerator and slowing the car down to a more respectable five over the speed limit. "I'll never understand men!" she muttered quietly, giving me a sidelong look.

I sat with my hand on her thigh, trying hard not to let my cock get hard, and failing. I mean she is a DAMN good looking woman, even if she is a bit younger than I am. The short, colorful dress she had on did little to hide the hardening of her nipples as she drove, her hand on mine, sliding it closer to her pussy if anything. It was pretty obvious to me that was her intention as we turned off the highway and onto another city street for the final two blocks to the hospital, her hand pulling mine almost all the way up under her skirt before she let go to turn into the parking lot. I felt her leg move under my hand, my palm now resting on the lacy top of her stocking and my fingertips resting on the smooth silky material of her underwear.

"Okay. We're here!" she said with a smile, reaching down and pressing my hand against her leg briefly before sliding it off her leg. She swiveled herself out of the car and stood up, her skirt still hiked up momentarily, showing me the powder blue panties she had on from behind before she smoothed her skirt down again.

She walked around the car as I climbed out, and wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me up while she pulled one of mine around her shoulders, as if I would fall if her hip wasn't pressed tightly to mine. I let her have her way, just to prevent the argument, as she walked me into the emergency room.

"My friend here has a concussion," she announced to the nurse behind the counter.

"Has he had a head injury?"

"Yes. Saturday," she answered for me.

"Alright," the nurse said, looking around and then motioning to an orderly, who wheeled a chair out for me.

"Sit right here sir," he said quietly, helping me settle gently down in the wheelchair.

Tanya did a surprising job of filling out the paperwork, getting everything correct with the exception of my social security number and the year of my birth.

We moved to the waiting room and sat for only a few short minutes before another woman in a professional looking skirt and blouse came and wheeled me to a small room with little more than a desk and a computer. "You don't mind if I stay, do you?" Tanya asked hopefully.

I shrugged as the woman sat down in front of the computer to start processing the paperwork that the hospital needs to get paid for whatever they were about to do. "No. That's okay by me, unless you want to get back to work. I'll be fine here."

"Don't be silly. I'm not going anywhere!" she said with a little frown.

After about a hundred questions about how it happened, what happened after, who my insurance was etc., a nurse in dark purple scrubs came and collected me, wheeling me to a treatment room. She closed the door and helped me move from the chair to the bed. The door opened and Tanya slipped in, apparently not content to wait outside the room.

"We're going to get him undressed. You might want to wait outside," the nurse said softly, not wishing to be rude but also trying to be helpful.

"Oh. That's okay. He won't mind," she said with a little shrug and grin, reaching for my hand. She gave it a little squeeze and then stood next to the bed waiting expectantly.

The nurse looked down at me questioningly, to which I shrugged. I had no idea what Tanya's thing was, but this was the first time I'd ever seen any interest in ANYONE in the engineering department, let alone me. What was I going to do? Tell her that I didn't want her in here? I mean I had mixed feelings about it, but to be honest, my head wasn't working quite as well as it should be anyway. I shrugged and simply said, "If she wants to stay, that's fine."

"Okay then," the nurse said, reaching out for my shirt, pulling on my polo shirt to pull it out of my pants. She pulled it gently up, letting me lift my arms to pull it all the way off. She folded the shirt and set it on the foot of the bed before reaching for my shoes, untying each one and pulling them off to set on the end of the bed next to my shirt. She powered the back of the bed from its current sitting position, down, so I was laying almost flat. She undid my belt and pants and then with an experienced hand worked my pants down under my butt, pulling them down my thighs and off. She folded them wordlessly and set them with my shirt. She moved to the control to tilt the bed back up, and after a few moments of hesitation, left the bed down flat and reached for my jockey boxer briefs. "I think we can get rid of these too," the nurse said, gently tugging my boxers down over my ass, leaving the front momentarily covering my half hard cock. With the material down as far as she could go without pulling the front down, she slid her fingers along the waistband and lifted and pulled the front down, letting my partially hard cock lay completely exposed as she slid my underwear down my legs.

"Wow," Tanya whispered as she stared at my half hard cock. I blushed slightly as the nurse moved to motor the bed up again, moving me back to a sitting position before turning to get the hospital gown off the counter behind her.

"Here you go," the nurse said, spreading the gown over my body and sliding it up my arms. These damn things are made to get on and off easily for someone who's bedridden. At that they excel. Unfortunately, I think Tanya's dress was longer than this hospital gown, let alone the fact that if I got up my ass would be sticking out completely bare. "Okay, let's do the vitals now," she said a she rolled the little blood pressure machine over to the bed. She took my arm and pulled it straight while she put the cuff around my bicep. "Just relax your arm," she coached softly as she lay my arm on the bed with my hand just laying on the edge. While the machine was pumping the cuff full of air, she leaned against the side of the bed, leaning partly over me to make her stethoscope reach my chest. I wondered why she stood so far down the bed until I felt pressure against my hand. I looked down and saw that the juncture of her legs pressed against my fingers as I held my arm reasonably straight.

"Just a few more moments. Breath deep," she whispered as she pressed her scrub and panty covered pussy against my fingers and listened to my chest with her scope. I did as she asked and breathed deeply while she moved the stethoscope around my chest, moving the still untied hospital gown lower and lower as she moved the scope around on my chest.

"Well, everything seems to be okay there," she said a little breathlessly, looking down at my now engorged cockhead sticking up from under the now folded back gown. She paused for a moment, staring down at it before pulling the gown up. "Doctor Swartz should be in shortly," she said before picking up the table computer and making some notes. "I'll be back when I can," she said before bustling out the door.

"Goodness," Tanya whispered as she looked at the door. "I thought she'd never get done."

"Get done doing what?" I asked quizzically.

"Well, with what she had to do so she could leave. I mean this is the first time I've seen you naked."

"Yeah. About that. I'd appreciate it if you didn't blab around about this. It's kinda embarrassing."

"What? Being naked in front of me?" she asked as if being naked in front of her were the most natural thing in the world.

"Not exactly," I answered her, not quite sure how to say what was on my mind.

"Oh. You mean the hard-on? I think it's kinda good looking."

"Yeah. Well. It's kinda embarrassing." I muttered.

"Oh well, if you want I can take care of it. I'm sure it'll be a while before they come back."

"Tanya!" I exclaimed as she folded the bottom of my gown up to completely expose my cock.

"I know. I'd rather have you inside me too, but this is the best I can do right now," she said as she leaned over the bed and quickly engulfed my cock with her mouth. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and pushed her hand and mouth down my cock, stopping only when my head hit the back of her throat. She pulled up, sliding her lips wetly along my shaft, her tongue teasing back and forth under my head as she did. "Yum," she said before closing her lips around it again and pressing back down on me. Up and down she bobbed her head, moaning softly in pleasure as she worked my cock.

"Tanya. This isn't right," I managed to groan after some time.

She pulled her face off my cock and grinned at me. "Yeah. I know. How about you give me a little finger action?" she asked, hiking her skirt of her dress up to her waist. She reached for her panties and quickly pushed then down, wiggling her legs to get them to fall down before stepping out of them. Standing with her dress hem pulled up and her shaved mound exposed, she reached for one of my hands, pulling it to her pussy and pressing my fingers between her legs. "I know you haven't done this to me before, but there's a first time for everything, right?"

"You seriously want me to finger you, here?" I asked her incredulously.

"Well, yeah. I mean unless you want me to climb up and fuck you right here. If it was a private room I would, but this is the ER after all," she said with a frown, clearly confused about what she thought was my reluctance to return the 'favor' she was doing me.

"No. I didn't mean that. I mean. Why now? Why here?"

"What? Why am I sucking your cock? I don't have to if you don't want me to!" she said almost angrily, flipping the bottom of my gown down over my hard-on and then pulling her skirt back down. She moved away from the end of the bed and leaned against the counter, her arms crossed in front of her angrily.

Her sudden change in mood, hell the whole thing was confusing. I didn't understand why she was...well... wrapped around the axel the way she was. I've never seen her concerned about me in any way, other than being friendly at work. Certainly nothing that would indicate any attraction or sexual interest.

"Mister Williams? I'm here to take you down for a CT scan," a young little nurse said, as she pushed a wheelchair into the room.

"Gotta still see if I have a brain?" I joked.

"Gotta see if you're bleeding into it," she said seriously. "Now. Come on, let's just swing your legs over and have a seat here," she said as she stopped the wheelchair next to the bed. She lifted several blankets from the seat of the chair and then patted the padded seat for me. I swung my legs down over the side and stood up, the little nurse wrapping an arm around me to guide me down into the chair while I tried to close the back of the gown. "No worries," she said sweetly as she helped me adjust the gown. "They don't make these things for privacy, do they?"

"Not hardly."

"Well, no problems here," she said as she unfolded a blanket and lay it over my lap. "This'll help."

"Thanks."

"Your wife is welcome to come along if she wants," the nurse said with a smile.

"Oh. She's not my wife," I answered.

"Oh? Girlfriend then? Still more than welcome to come."

"No. Not that either. Just a friend from work."

"Ah. Okay. Well, friend from work. You're welcome to come along or just wait here. We'll be gone at least fifteen minutes to half an hour."

"I'll wait here," she said, her voice still tinged with irritation.

"No problem. Back soon!" the little nurse said as she backed me out of the room and then pushed me down the hall. We wound our way down a series of corridors, each busy with people bustling from one place to another. She finally paused to swipe her ID card across a pad next to a door, which swung open automatically. She wheeled us through the door, which closed behind us. "So this is the CAT scanner. It's always a bit chilly in here, so once we get you on the table I'll cover you with a couple more blankets."

"That'd be nice," I said, practically starting to shiver in the chilly room. She pushed the chair over to the machine and locked the wheels while she helped me get up to move to the hard plastic table.

"Here we go," she said, standing in front of me and lifting me under the armpits to encourage me and balance me. I moved to the plastic table, sitting on a blanket she had laid on it. Once I was sitting she helped me lay down, and then covered me with two more blankets. She held out a pair of plastic earphones. "You get to have these so you can hear me when I'm in there," she said with a grin. "You can say anything you want and I can hear you too."

"Anything I want?"

"Well within reason," she giggled. "Though if you ask me to take my top off you won't be able to see much. Not from over here."

"You think I'd ask that?" I asked, wondering what kind of man she thought I was.

"Just saying," she giggled again. "This won't take long at all." She turned and pushed the chair out of the room while I lay on the table looking at the ceiling.

"Can you hear me okay?" she asked me through the headphones.

"Yep." I answered the room. "You?"

"Loud and clear."

"Very good. Okay, now we're going to run you into the machine. Just hold really still and this will be over in a flash," she said just before the table started to move toward the massive doughnut shaped machine. "You know. Sometimes, when a really hot guy is in here, I think about him lying there, almost naked, I get so turned on. I can just imagine running the table down real low and stepping across it and sitting on his big, hard cock. I couldn't of course. That'd be wrong in all kinds of ways. But no one can really see what I'm doing in here so I can slip my pants down if I want to and finger myself."

"Oh? Are you?" I asked, wondering why she was telling me this.

"Right now? Oh Mister Williams. That's for me to know and you to figure out. Now just hold real still for about thirty more seconds and we'll be done taking the pictures. That means no talking too. It makes your head move."

I didn't answer, not wanting to move my head, but also not exactly sure what to say anyway.

"Ohhhhh yeah. So wet. I would have liked to see your cock. I could see it through your gown when we moved you off the bed in your room. So big and long. I bet it'd really fill my hot little cunny. Ohhhhhh so much better than a finger," she moaned softly in my earphones. "I think we're almost done. Just keep holding still a few more seconds. OHHHHH yeah. God I'm glad I don't have to hold still. Ohhhhh shit!" she squeaked loudly in my earphones. "Ohhh I think that does it.," she gasped softly as the table started to move out of the massive machine. As soon as I was clear I lifted my head to look at the glass windowed control booth and saw her sitting, her head hanging down, clearly breathing heavily.

After a few moments she stood up and rolled the wheelchair back into the room, walking quite slowly. She stepped up to the side of the table and lifted the blanket off of me, her face clearly flushed.

"You didn't really just do that did you?" I asked, honestly surprised that she appeared to have done what she said she was doing.

She looked around the room, almost as if to see if anyone was watching. "Only one way to find out, isn't there?" she asked in a whisper, reaching for my hand with one of hers. She spread her legs apart about a foot or two and with her free hand, pushed the front of her scrubs down, along with her underwear. I could see her little trimmed triangle of brown curls and her exposed pussy as she drew my hand toward her, gently guiding it between her legs. "Mmmmmmm, feel how wet I am?" she cooed softly as she used my wrist to slowly push my hand back and forth between her legs, my fingers stroking her wet lips.

"Damn," I breathed as she continued to rub my fingers on her pussy, my middle finger slipping between her lips and dragging across her clit for one stroke before she pulled my hand out.

"Oh, that was a bad boy," she giggled as she moved my hand back away from her and pulled the front of her pants back up. "But it really gave you such a nice hard-on."

"Huh?" I asked, looking down to see that my cock was completely exposed and rock hard.

"If you're trying to get me to climb onto you and fuck you, I can't do that. At least not this time of day. It's far too busy, but fuck it's tempting," she sighed. "My husband wouldn't understand either," she said with a sad face, reaching out to grasp my exposed hard-on. "Come on. We better get you back to your room. I have others I need to take pictures of too," she said as she slowly stroked my shaft. "I sure wouldn't mind feeling this make me full though. Damn it feels so nice," she said softly as she continued to stroke my cock. "But we better get you back to your room," she said with a huge sigh.

"Sure, whatever you say," I answered, completely mystified by what the hell was going on. She helped me swing my legs over the edge of the table and then helped me move back to the wheelchair. She turned around, facing away from me, but staying right in front of the chair.

She bent over in front of me, sticking her ass out at me as she reached past her right leg to mine to settle it on the foot rest. "You know. It'd be a real shame if my pants somehow fell down," she said as she shifted her weight and reached past her left leg for mine. She moved my left foot to the foot rest and then stood there, her ass pushed out at me. "Well?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Well what?" I asked in confusion.

"MEN!" she huffed, reaching up to her own waistband and quickly pulling her scrubs and panties down, leaving her ass and pussy pushing out at me completely bare. She reached between her legs, finding my hard cock with her soft little hand and then leaned her ass down, guiding me to her sopping wet pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck!" she moaned loudly as she rubbed my head between her lips and then settled her ass down on my thighs, my cock sliding slowly up into her. "Ohhhhhh god damn yes."