The Fall Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky leaned her face down toward mine and gave me a long wet kiss before pushing herself up, sliding her sopping wet pussy off my cock, and then carefully backing her way out of the tight confines. She stood there, mostly nude, her hand held out for me to help me out of the back seat, my pants falling the rest of the way to my ankles as I worked my way out of the car. "Sexy man," she whispered as I bent over to pull my pants up. "No need to hide that cock at all!" she said, trying to stop me from fastening my pants and tucking my still rock hard cock out of sight.

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah. It's so fucking hot," she giggled, taking my hand and practically dragging me toward the front door of my house, leaving everything in the car except the skirt she still wore, with me following behind using my one free hand to hold my pants up as far as I could. We stood at the door, one of her hands digging in my pants pocket for keys and the other grabbing my still exposed cock, stroking it with a grin on her face that seemed to be permanently fixed there. She finally dug out my keys and unlocked the front door, pushing it open for the three of us to step through.

Almost as soon as she was in the house she pushed the skirt off, leaving her completely nude as she stepped out of it and walked toward the living room.

She turned around and for the first time I got to see a really good view of her whole body. Becky had a tiny patch of brown curls on her mound, neatly trimmed into what I would have to describe as an arrowhead. Her breasts wiggling and shaking as she walked backwards toward the sofa, each one hanging slightly down from where her bra had supported them. Tanya stepped past me, stripping off her own clothes, tossing them aside as she followed Becky to the sofa. With both of them nude, Tanya pushed Becky back toward the sofa she was standing in front of, gently pushing her back to lay down on it with her head one end. With a grin Tanya stepped around to the end of the sofa and leaned over it, crawling over the arms until her knees were on either side of Becky's head, her head hovering between Becky's legs.

"Oh yeah. Such a sexy little pussy," Tanya cooed softly before lowering her head down and stroking her tongue along Becky's lips. I stood there half dressed for long seconds, staring at the two, Becky tentatively licking Tanya's pussy as Tanya licked and sucked her young pussy with abandon. "Well. You gonna fuck me?" Tanya asked with an almost irritated tone in her voice.

"Hell yeah," I answered, her snappish tone shaking me from my stupor of staring at the two sexy women licking each other. I stepped around to the end of the sofa, let my pants fall to my ankles and grabbed my cock to aim it at Tanya's clearly wet pussy. I rubbed my head up and down her wet slit, feeling Becky's tongue tease me each time I pressed it down toward her. I let my head engage into Tanya's tunnel entrance and then felt her push back against me as I pushed toward her, driving myself into her until my hips pressed against her bare, firm ass.

I started stroking in and out of her, knowing damn well that I wasn't going to last very much longer, given the attention Becky's young tight pussy had already administered to me. In and out I stroked, my hips slapping against Tanya's ass, Becky's tongue alternately teasing my cock and balls and Tanya's clit. Based on the sound of her moans into Becky's pussy, she was doing a good job too.

In and out I stroked, the tingle and warmth of my impending climax spreading quickly through my body. "Gonna come," I grunted moments before my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into Tanya and unloading a torrent of cum into her. I stood there panting, my body jerking and twitching as more cum pushed into her pussy, my cock finally subsiding as I felt my shaft soften in her.

"Oh god yes, that was good," Tanya said, pulling her face from Becky's pussy. "You know sweetie, when you pull out someone's gonna get one hell of a load of your cream."

"Yeah," I answered, wondering what Becky was going to think of that.

"Why don't you go ahead and go sit and rest while this sweet thing and I finish up?"

Finish up? I wondered what she meant about that, but I was learning to just go with the flow. Too much had happened over the last couple days for me to get a handle on it, so going with the flow was about all I could do. I pulled my shrinking cock from Tanya's pussy, and was about to step back when Becky reached for my ass and kept me from pulling away. She tilted her head and stretched as far as she could, pulling me toward her so she could engulf my shrinking member with her hot mouth. "Oh damn." I groaned softly as she licked and slurped my cum off my cock, licking me clean before releasing me. I took several steps back and dropped into the recliner across from the sofa and watched the two as they continued licking and teasing each other to another massive and mutually timed climax.

It was barely midafternoon, but I was suddenly surprisingly tired. The three of us headed to my room, the girls stripping me completely before they helped me into bed and then climbed in with me. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was Becky whispering into my ear that when I woke up she was going to ride me like a fucking horse.

to be continued...