The Fall Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my head press into her tight little pussy, the pressure building around my head and then the soft, silky, vaginal tunnel engulfing, squeezing, caressing my hard shaft as she settled down on me.

She continued to slide down on me until her ass was on my thighs, my hard cock stuffed deep into her pussy. "So fucking big!" she moaned as she used the arms of the chair for leverage, starting to lift and drop herself on my cock. "Oh yeah!" she moaned softly as she worked her tight pussy up and down my shaft.

"Amy? Is he ready to go?" We heard another female voice call from the doorway to the room.

"Almost!" the little nurse on my lap called back, quickly jerking herself off my cock and trying to pull her pants up before whoever was coming in saw what she was doing.

"Everything okay Amy?" the other woman asked as she walked into the room we were in, Amy still trying to get her scrubs completely back in place.

"Yeah. Just have to put his blanket back on," she said as she reached for the blanket she had set on the table. Quickly spreading it over my exposed lap. Her pants were still not completely settled on her body, the tie loose enough that they were hanging on her hips threatening to slide down again.

"Damn this pair of pants," she said with a frown. "That's the third time today that the tie has come undone!"

"No fun," the newcomer said. "A little more and your patient would be getting quite a show!"

"We wouldn't want that, would we?" she said as she tugged the string and tightened her pants again.

"I'll take him back to his room," the new nurse said with a smile. "Here's the next one," she said handing a clipboard with a sheet of paper on it to her. "Well Mister Williams. Lets' get you back to your room before Amy has another accident with her pants."

"Sounds like a plan," I answered, trying to unobtrusively make my hard-on a little less obvious. The soft feminine chuckle told me I failed miserably.

Several minutes later she rolled me into the room I started in, Tanya still waiting, sitting on the exam bed with her feet hanging over the side, swinging gently as she looked at her cell phone. She looked up at me and slipped off the table, her face beaming with a wide smile. "You're back! I guess they decided you still have a brain?"

"So it would seem," I agreed as the nurse rolled me to the side of the bed and removed the blanket from my lap. My half hard cock was still exposed, drawing a raised eyebrow from the nurse as she reached out to help me get out of the chair and onto the bed, even though I really didn't need any help.

"Here you go. The doctor should be in as soon as he gets the results of the scan. Just hang out here and he'll be back with you soon!"

"Yes ma'am," I answered while she fussed with the blanket to cover me up. After spending way more time in the room than I would have expected necessary, she left the room and left Tanya and myself alone.

"So. She seemed overly interested in you."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. Looks like someone had a hard-on too. Tell me, did she slide her hand under the blanket and play with you in the elevator?" Tanya asked in a soft sultry voice, sliding her hand under the blanket to grab my cock.

"We weren't in the elevator, and no she didn't," I answered with a frown.

"Well, someone did. Your cock is a little slick," she said as she stroked my quickly hardening cock. She pulled her hand out and sniffed her fingers. "Uh huh. Pussy juice. Someone was having a good time."

"I didn't..." I started to protest until she reached out with her fingers and pressed them to my lips.

"Shhhhh. It's okay. I'm not mad. Just so long as you left a little for me," she said as she reached up to her left shoulder and undid two buttons. She dropped her arm and the whole short, colorful dress slid down her body, leaving her in just her bra. With a wicked grin she reached behind her back and then moved her hands back to her chest. "Wanna see em? I know you do. You love looking at tits and mine are big. I mean sexy hot, wanna fuck em big," she said with a grin before lowering her hands and letting the cups of her bra fall away and slide down and off. "They're double E's. Ever suck a pair of tits this big?" she cooed as she pushed the blanket aside to expose my hard-on. She kicked her shoes off and climbed onto the bed, kneeling over me and holding the head of the inclined bed for balance. She reached between her legs and found my cock, lifting it toward her as she moved herself around to press my engorged head between her lips.

"Ohhhh yeah. Just what I need," she moaned softly as she pressed herself down, her tunnel entrance resisting me for long seconds before I felt my head slip into her and bring a sigh from her. "Ohhhhh fuck yes. Just what I want. God you make me feel so fucking full!" she added in a soft moan as she began bouncing on me, short, little, choppy strokes up and down my shaft that spread more and more of her lubrication on my shaft until all of me was sliding wetly in and out of her incredibly tight tunnel. "You like?" she asked as I reached up and captured her massive tits in my hands.

"Oh god yes," I grunted as she rode up and down my cock, her tits bouncing in my hands as I tried to aim her rock hard nipples at my mouth. In and out I slid, her pussy gobbling me hungrily with each stroke down my shaft. I opened my mouth and sucked the front of her tit in, swirling my tongue around and around the rigid nub.

"Yeah. That's it. Suck my titty while I ride your fantastic cock. Oh god damn, I can't believe I didn't do this before. Sooooo fucking good inside me!" I groaned around her nipple as she changed her motion, rocking her hips as well as bouncing up and down, the new motion dragging her clit along the top of my rock hard shaft with each stroke into her. "Oh yeah. I've been waiting to come since they took you out of here. Oh my god yes. Gonna come so hard on you sweetie! Ohhhhh fuck. Come with me. Come deep in me!" she cried, surprising loudly given our surroundings.

Up and down she bounced, harder and faster as her body started to tremble. Suddenly she slammed herself down on me, one hand moving from the bed behind my head to her own pussy, rapidly frigging her own clit as her body shook and trembled, her pussy spasming and squeezing my cock. She sat on me for long seconds, playing with her clit while her body shook and trembled. Finally she moved her hand back to the bed and started sliding again, slowly at first and then faster and harder again. "Come for me baby. Fill me up with your cum!" she moaned as she pushed me closer and closer to climax. I heard as much as saw the door open, but was too far gone to warn Tanya. Moments later my body jerked and I felt a massive surge of cum lance up into her. Tanya felt it too and jammed herself down on me again, her pussy contracting around my pumping cock. My body jerked over and over as I pumped cum deep in her pussy. I leaned back, having released her tit from my mouth when the door opened.

"Oh damn," I groaned as my cock remained inside Tanya, twitching gently.

"Well. That isn't exactly what I'd think was a good activity for a head injury," the nurse that had brought me in the first time said as she stepped next to the bed. "But I can certainly understand the enticement, dressed, or undressed as he is."

"Oh yeah. Hard to resist this cock." Tanya grinned.

"Well, I have to do vital signs again, if you want to climb off," the nurse said, clearly irritated.

"Oh. Yeah," Tanya said with a girlish giggle. "Sorry."

"This isn't going to help your blood pressure," the nurse said as I watched Tanya pulling her panties and dress on, not bothering with the bra. I felt the blood pressure cuff inflate on my arm while Tanya pulled her dress up to her waist, her fantastic looking tits still visible. "Yeah. Definitely high. I suppose I could put in the notes that you just fucked your wife," the nurse mumbled.

"Oh. I'm not his wife," Tanya said as she buttoned the dress over her shoulder.

"His girlfriend?"

"Well, not officially," Tanya said with a grin.

"Ah huh. Okay. Fucked his not girlfriend," she said as she made notes on the tablet computer. "Try and keep the activities to a minimum until the doctor gets here, okay?" the nurse said disapprovingly, before walking out the door.

"She was a little miffed. Probably wanted to fuck you too," Tanya giggled as she leaned against the side of the bed and fixed the blanket covering my lap. Once my blanket had me adequately covered she reached for my hand and lifted it to rest on her left breast, only the thin dress between my hand and her nipple. "Better," she said with a nod.

"At the risk of sounding ungratefull. Why?""

"Why what?"

"Why...the sex. This?" I said, rubbing my hand on her chest. "Why the sudden attention like this? I mean we've only talked professionally at work. Never even discussed anything that I thought would lead to this. So why?"

"Can't a girl just decide she likes a guy or wants a guy?'

"I guess. I just thought you had a thing about dating at work."

"Who said we're dating? You wanna be dating?"

"So what are we doing?"

"Just...fucking," she said with a little wiggle of her head and hips. "No big deal. Just fucking. And NO! You may not tell anyone at work that we're doing it!"

"Wouldn't think of it," I answered as the door opened again. A middle-aged man in a white coat came in looking at his pad computer.

"Mister Williams. Doctor Schwartz. We've looked at the results of your CAT scan. Given your description of what happened, there's a real concern of brain trauma. In your case, we don't see any bleeding, but your brain is most definitely swollen. It looks like it might already be starting to subside a little, but just to be safe, we'd like to admit you and do the scan again in the morning. If it continues to go down then we can probably let you go home and rest. Any questions for me?"

"Just one. I have a constant headache. Can you do anything about it?"

"That too should go away. But for now, I can give you something for it. Any other questions?"

"Is there any risk of permanent damage?" Tanya asked.

"Not that we know of, but brain injuries are odd ducks. Every one seems to be different. So we'll just have to wait and see. So far there appears to be no permanent impairment. Of course changes in personality, speech patterns, that kind of thing can always happen."

I thought about that for a few seconds before he added. "Well. They should be in shortly to move you up to the floor. I'll see you tomorrow morning," he said as he abruptly turned and walked out of the room.

"Well. I guess you're not going back to work today," Tanya said.

"Yeah. You should go back."

"No. I'll stay. At least until you're settled into your room," she protested mildly.

"Afraid to leave me?"

"Oh no. Just afraid that little nurse that brought you back from the CT will come back and wanna jump your bones," she said with a grin. "You need to keep your strength up you know."

"Yeah, sure," I muttered. I sat there in silence, Tanya gently stroking the back of my hand and my arm, almost as if she were afraid to get too far away. In many ways she was acting much like I would have expected a wife to act, concerned, loving, and protective. None of which I had ever expected to see from her, or had any inkling was harbored within her. I was still pondering in silence when a nurse rolled a wheelchair into the exam room.

"Mister Williams! I hear your going to be staying the night with us!"

"So it seems," I answered as she rolled the chair next to the bed. She locked the wheels so that it wouldn't move and then helped me slide from the bed and settle in the chair.

"You can come along with us," the nurse said to Tanya as she backed me away from the bed. She wheeled me to the elevator with Tanya in tow. We rode in silence up to the third floor and then down the hall to a room. The curtains were pulled around the bed next to the one I was apparently intended to stay in. It only took a few minutes to get me settled and then she disappeared, pausing to give my hand a friendly squeeze along with a radiant smile.

"Well. I'm settled," I told Tanya. "You can go back to work if you want."

"I'm not sure I want."

"Well, someone has to get some work done. Seems like I'm not going to for a few days."

"Yeah, well there is that. Any orders for your peeps?"

I chuckled at her comment. "Yeah. Have Bob cover my two o-clock meeting with sales."

"Sure. I can do that," she said cheerfully, leaning over the side of the bed to kiss my cheek. "You be good. I'll be back tonight to check on you," she whispered.

"Looking forward to it," I answered, only half believing the answer I gave. I was enjoying her attentions, maybe even more than I wanted to admit. But at the same time I was somewhat troubled by both the sudden change in her and the response of the young nurse in the CAT lab. Neither of these events seemed to correlate to expected norms, and my engineering trained brain didn't like anomalies, even sexy ones. I set to work trying to resolve the inconsistencies even before Tanya turned at the door to blow me a kiss.

A pretty little nurse came in a few minutes later and gave me two little white pills. I honestly don't even remember falling asleep, since the morning news was on when I woke up, there was little chance that I hadn't. The curtain was half way pulled around the bed in the other half of the room, so I presumed I had a roommate, though I had no idea who. That bed was empty when I came in, so I really didn't know who I was sharing a room with.

"Good morning Mister Williams," a middle-aged woman said, walking into the room with a tray. "You slept straight through dinner, so I suspect you're quite hungry."

"Famished," I answered as she set the tray down on the little table and rolled it in place over me.

"Enjoy!" she said before returning to the hallway. She came back moments later with another tray. "Mr. Readon. Time for breakfast," she said as cheerfully as she had with me. I heard a definite female voice respond from the other side of the curtain.

"Miss," I said as she came back around the curtain to head out the door.

"Yes sir?" she asked when she drew close.

"Was that my roommate or his wife?"

"Oh that was your roommate's wife," she said quietly.

"Oh. Okay. I was wondering for a moment."

"No problem Mister Williams. Enjoy your breakfast."

To say I was hungry was an understatement. Even hospital food tasted good this morning, and within a very few minutes I'd scarfed the entire meal. I lay my head back and closed my eyes again, the effects of the medicine they'd given me still making me feel a little sleepy.

"Mister Williams. Mister Williams." I heard as my shoulder was gently shaken.

"Huh?" I groggily responded.

"Time to take you down for your CT," the soft feminine voice said cheerfully.

"Oh. Okay," I answered as she rolled the covers back to help me into the wheel chair she brought. I was still sleepy as she helped me into the chair. It was a short ride down to the CT room and I was slightly disappointed to see that the young thing from the day before wasn't there, but instead was a male technician. He was all business, and soon had me photographed and back on my way to my room. The nurse settled me back into my bed with a wide smile. I settled in to wait for the doctor to see the results and hopefully cut me loose.

"Good morning!" Tanya said brightly as she walked into my room wearing a very short black miniskirt and a gray, long sleeved, button down blouse. I was somewhat surprised to see her, but even more surprised when I realized that her breasts were completely free under the gray blouse, the soft globes wiggling with each move she made.

"Well. Morning. I didn't expect to see you this morning," I finally answered, ripping my eyes from her wiggling boobs.

"No? You really expected me to go to work with you in here? Not a chance," she said as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "So have they come and taken you for your pictures yet?"

"Pictures?"

"Yeah. Your CT?"

"Oh. Yes. They have. Now I'm just waiting for the doctor to review the results," I answered her as another nurse strode into the room pushing a small cart.

"Good morning!" the nurse said brightly as she walked around the side of my bed. "How do you feel about getting cleaned up this morning?"

"A shower? Sounds like a good idea," I answered her, pushing myself up to swing out of bed.

"Oh. I'm afraid not. Your chart doesn't show you're allowed a shower," she answered.

"Not a shower? What then?"

"I think she means a sponge bath," Tanya said with a grin. "Should I leave while the two of you get naked?" she continued with a little giggle.

"Oh. I won't be getting naked," the nurse said, still smiling. "But you sir, shall be," she continued, looking at me. "So. It's up to you, but your wife can stay if it's alright with you. Otherwise she can wait down the hall if you prefer."

"Oh I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I stayed, but I'll leave you two alone just the same," Tanya volunteered, getting up from the end of the bed. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she grinned as she turned to walk out of the room.

"Well, shall we?" the nurse said, stepping to the curtain and pulling it all the way around the bed so that we were curtained off from the rest of the room. She leaned toward me and pulled the gown down off my arms, leaving it laying over my lap, and then pulled the blankets all the way down to my feet.

"So have you had a sponge bath before?" she asked quietly, moving to the cart and dipping a cloth into the basin of water sitting on top of the cart. She smiled at me and rubbed a small squirt of liquid soap into the white cloth. Turning back to me, she rubbed her hand around on the cloth, lathering it up slightly before stepping back over to me. She gently rubbed the cloth around on my chest, working the wet suds down to my waist and then up again toward my arms. She lifted my right arm, washing it gently and then laying it on the bed. She leaned against the side of the bed, trapping my hand where she lay it with her body, my hand pressing into the juncture of her legs. She rubbed the cloth up and down my arm, wiggling her hips slightly as she did, the motion grinding herself against my fingers.

"Naughty boy!" she whispered with a grin as she finished my left arm and lay it on the bed, leaning over me even farther.

"Huh?" I whispered back in confusion as she, still leaning against the bed and my hand, reached down and pulled the gown off of me, leaving me laying completely naked.

"You can't fool me. I know what you want to touch," she whispered as she moved away from the bed, turning to rinse the cloth in the basin of water. She stood there rinsing and wringing it a few times and then turned back to me, carefully stepping against the bed again, and pressing her pussy against my hand. "Now let's get this part rinsed," she said softly, still grinning. As she rinsed my chest she wiggled her hips slowly, grinding herself against my hand. Her face was clearly flushed as she reached across me again, lifting my left arm and gently stroking the washcloth up and down its length.

She pulled her body from the edge of the bed to free my hand and then lifted my right arm, gently rinsing it as she had the left. Still holding my hand, she turned and pulled the little cart toward us, dropping the washcloth into the basin. She looked around, as if someone could see us through the curtain that surrounded us, and still holding my hand with one of hers, let her free hand slide up under her scrub top to her waist, tugging the string that held her pants in place.

I stared at her as she wiggled her hips and let the colorful, baggy pants fall down over her butt and slide down to her legs. I could see a pair of plain white bikini panties peaking from under the scrub top, which she reached for as soon as her scrub bottoms had fallen. She licked her lips, grinned at me and then pulled the front of her panties down, wiggling her hips to work them lower with one hand, leaving them clinging around her upper thighs. She closed her eyes and pressed my fingers between her legs, sliding them through her dark brown curls and then against her hot wet pussy lips. She opened her mouth in a silent O as she let go of my hand and pressed herself against the bed and my hand again.