The Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thousand conflicting thoughts whirled through her mind as she struggled to understand what was happening, why she was being tormented. The cycle continued through five, six, seven repetitions, until she eventually lost count as it entered double figures, each cycle quicker, more painful and more pleasurable than the last. It ended with one extended shock to her anus, as hard as any before but unrelenting – the pain kept burning into her anus for more seconds than she cared to count. Impulsively she jumped up from the bed, gripped at the solid metal pipe that disappeared between her round buttocks and tried to pull it out, instinctively gripping and pushing it from inside, but it refused to budge. Eventually the pain subsided and she collapsed, breathless, angered and frustrated on the bed, legs falling apart to reveal glistening moisture running down her inner thighs.

Carly turned over and knelt on all fours on the bed, repeatedly thumping it with one fist while she cried out in anger and frustration. She cursed herself for joining the Marines, for accepting the post, for letting herself be injured and for not killing herself when she still had the chance. She pushed her face into the pillow and pulled her knees up to her chest as a lifetime of frustration and pain played out before her. She became trapped in a spiral of despair, playing out the same endless scenario in her head over and over again until she collapsed in a heap of desolate tears on the bed, wishing she could disconnect her mind from her body or just die right there on the spot.

After a longer time than Carly cared to remember, the tingling on her clit, nipples and anus returned, very faint but enough to torment her body into arousal again. She cursed herself for being so weak, unable to deny the pleasure caused by the enemy’s implants as her ass began to bob up and down slightly. Fresh moisture appeared at the edges of her chastity shield, glistening in the dim yellow light of the cell as Carly buried her face into her pillow, trying to ignore her body’s desires.

A bleep from the direction of the screen attracted her attention, a welcome distraction from the tingling on the most sensitive parts of her body. Carly raised her head from the pillow and turned to look at the screen. Again the word “LEARN” was displayed in a deep red font. Carly stood up and walked across the room, glad of the diversion from the constant tingling and the demands of her body.

With an almost inaudible click, a tray dropped quickly from the hatch in the ceiling, guided downwards by two rails. It stopped gently on the shelf as the rails slid silently back up and the hatch closed. Carly looked at the tray’s contents curiously, wondering with a slight anxiety what she was supposed to do. The tray contained what appeared to be a robotic arm complete with gripping claws. Carly realised she had seen these arms attached to a certain class of enemy soldier that she had battled against after crash-landing on the alien surface.

The screen image dimmed and was replaced by a wire-frame of the arm, with various components indicated in yellows, blues and greens overlaying the red bulk of the image. The picture was animated, and displayed a chord at the open rear of the arm moving in and out in time with the grappling of the claw.

Carly turned the claw over clumsily with her left hand, identifying various key components and understanding how it worked. It seemed to be a fairly simple construction made from advanced metal alloys, like most of the alien machinery she had seen. Various chords protruded from its open rear; Carly assumed these would connect to free tendons in an alien’s severed lower arm. She pulled experimentally on the chord that was indicated on the screen, but the arm seemed to be broken: it clicked and hissed but there was no motion from the fiercely sharp claw.

Carly peered into the mechanics of the arm and saw a thick metal tendon had been disconnected from the back of the claw. When she pulled on the actuator chord the tendon slipped quickly backwards. Carly assumed that she was being tested for her engineering skills, and was supposed to fix the arm. She replaced the arm on the tray and began to reach into the works with her left index finger, to try to retrieve the tendon and hook it back onto the claw.

A sudden, sharp shock hit Carly’s anus, nipples and clit violently, making her yelp out loud and jump back into the chair. She looked back at the arm, wondering if she had received a belt from an open cable, but there were no electric components in that part of the arm. Slowly she began to reach into the arm again but stopped when she felt a painful tingling on her sensitive areas increase quickly the closer her hand got, reminding her of the blow she had only just recovered from.

Carly quickly withdrew her hand and immediately the tingling stopped. She thought for a moment, wondering if there was a better way to relocate the tendon; the way the enemy would want her to try. She almost smiled in realisation as she tensed her ghost little finger on her right hand and a tool very similar to a set of long-nosed pliers extended from box on her arm. She carefully angled the tool into the works of the arm on her desk, amazed at the sensation transmitted by the pliers as if she was holding the tendon in her own fingers. She easily gripped the thin tendon and pulled it over the hook that it should be connected to, then pulled on the actuator chord and watched as the claw snapped violently shut.

Carly withdrew her tool from the robot arm and smiled at her handiwork, feeling proud that she had quickly learnt how to use her tools and that she had fixed the arm the way her tutors obviously wanted. A light buzzing in her sex made her sit down quickly on the small chair before her knees turned to jelly, and she was soon rewarded by a rapid tickling in her pussy and on her clit that made her head fall back and her mouth hang open. The attention from the tiny tongues inside her gradually increased, delving deeper inside her until what felt like two soft fingers touched her g-spot and began dancing back and forth over it, sending her to new heights of pleasure.

Within seconds the room was filled with her hurried moans, gradually building and deepening as she raced quickly through the stages of pleasure that took her to orgasm, overwhelming her in a sudden cloud of delight that left her gasping for breath. Carly could feel her hips bucking faster and faster back and forth on the chair, then she could feel her pussy contracting and pulsing around whatever it was that was inside her, pleasuring her. Suddenly she had a feeling like she was wetting herself, a tingling in her urethra that she could not hold back; then she could feel herself squirting juice into her chastity shield. As her eyes clenched shut Carly sensed herself falling into ecstasy, over the precipice that she had longed to reach, falling and falling until she felt as if her orgasm would never stop.

When she finally came to a rest, Carly opened her eyes and took a deep breath, clearing the clouds from her vision. She was aware that she had just had an immensely powerful orgasm, greater than any she orgasm could immediately recall. A wet trail on her abdomen and thighs to a puddle of wetness on the seat indicated she had squirted a lot too, something she had never done before. She was spent and breathless, hot and wet, and yet as her mind returned to her and she replayed the scene, Carly could not remember her build lasting more than a minute, but her orgasm had seemed to go on forever.

Feeling a little shaky, Carly stood and moved to her bed to lie down. Her body was still glowing with the aftershock of her orgasm and she wanted to enjoy the breathless release that she now felt. A wave of exhaustion rolled over her and Carly considered that her body might be spending a lot of energy adjusting to the alien implants. She slid under her covers, welcoming the cool dryness against her hot wet skin, and was soon sound asleep, breathing in deep relaxed strokes, the brown hair around her mouth blowing in the draught of her peaceful breath.

***

Each waking period had been a collage of tasks, including physical exercises on an aerobics machine, mechanical aptitude tests, and computer simulations. Some of the tasks were very simple, some taxing, some exercises strenuous to the point of exhausting. Sometimes the tasks ran concurrently, sometimes consecutively, although there was never a gap between tasks even when Carly rushed to finish a task quickly, which she did often in hope of extra stimulation as a reward. Carly was thankful for the constant work, as it gave her little time to think about where she was and what she was doing. Concentrating on the very moment seemed to be the only thing she could do to keep her mind, until such time as she had an opportunity to escape, if one ever arose.

After the exercises were complete, Carly was exhausted enough to want to go to bed, but she was horny too. The vibrating tongues hidden underneath her chastity shield turned on and off intermittently throughout her day, sometimes tickling her gently for hour after hour, sometimes buzzing furiously until she dropped what she was doing and closed her eyes ready for the orgasm that never came. It was the two soft fingers on her g-spot that really drove her wild – when they were buzzing her she was unable to do anything but sit with her eyes shut for the thirty seconds or so it took for her to reach orgasm. But the sensation always stopped before she could fall over the edge, which often left her with a dull pain deep inside her, as if something was about to burst. Each time the g-spot tickler resumed and stopped the pain would grow worse, until eventually she found herself crouching over her lower abdomen, trying to relieve the cramps within.

When she had completed all the tasks successfully, the last few waking minutes of her day were filled with sexual pleasure of a magnitude no other man or toy had ever brought her. An orgasm would sweep over her within a minute of her settling down on her mattress, and keep her coming over and over time and time again. Eventually the tongues would slow down to drop her softly back into reality, hot and wet and yet so tired that she slept straight away in the wet patch she always squirted in her bed, brought on by the attention on her g-spot.

One day she had trouble completing a final task involving a broken relay circuit and the intermittent tickling of her g-spot wasn’t helping. After several hours of torment she was hurting inside, with what she assumed must be a need for release. Eventually the screen demanded she return the circuit to the tray and it was whisked away into the ceiling, leaving her aching and alone in the cell.

Carly half-expected to be made to come there and then, like she had been every other night, and it took her ten minutes or so to realise that by failing to completing the task she had not earned her reward. She stood awkwardly from the seat and stooped over to her bed, wincing at the insistent pain as she moved. Lying on her back seemed to ease the pain, so she lay there, staring at the ceiling with her knees drawn up and her legs slightly open, breathing shallowly and hoping the pain would eventually subside.

After an hour or more Carly felt a vague tingling in her clit, and realised she was being very gently stimulated by whatever device it was that could administer pleasure or pain to her little nub. Her mouth dropped open in combined agony and ecstasy as the little fingers began to rub her g-spot again, slowly but firmly, about one full stroke a second. A minute later Carly was crying out in pain and pleasure as the fingers had doubled their pace, still too slow to make her come but fast enough to antagonise her. The pain inside her was excruciating, as if some deep part of her was bruised and was now being manipulated. A second later she felt an itching in her urethra and a few drops of hot clear liquid dripped out of her sex shield.

With an instinctive realisation that something was taking place inside her, Carly quickly turned over and knelt on all fours, her head craned back towards the ceiling as her fingers tightly gripped the bed sheets. The dripping from her shield became a slow steady stream, as ejaculate poured from the swollen, abused gland inside her. Carly screamed out in pain as the liquid continued to pour, more than she ever thought she could hold in one small gland, and as it continued so it poured faster and faster, in time with the little fingers that sped up inside her. Gradually the sensation changed from pain to pleasure, until Carly was completely emptied of her juice, and she sank down into the bed, crying with sighs of relief.

Although she was overly aroused from the attention on her clit and g-spot she hadn’t climaxed during her ejaculation, which she realised was more like a milking. But at least the pain had subsided to a dull background ache, as her bruised insides began to repair from their stretched abuse, and she slowly drifted into sleep.

***

Carly sat quietly on her bed, waiting for her next instruction. She was uncertain how many Terran days she had been shut in the cell, but she seemed to be waking for longer hours and sleeping less. She felt much stronger too, working longer and harder on the aerobics machine on the order of the wall screen. She assumed that her captors had somehow probed her to find her best skills, and had transformed her to perform them better. This presumably meant that she would now be working for them.

On this morning (or midday, or night, or whatever time it really was beyond the cell walls), there were no instructions waiting for her on the screen console. Carly was afraid that she may have woken early and had no tasks assigned yet, and so would face an agonising period of boredom and contemplation waiting until she had something to do. A nutrient canister had been waiting on the ceiling tray for her when she awoke, and after she had replaced it with her spent one the small showerhead had dropped into the cell for her to wash. It’s mild water smelled slightly strange, although Carly assumed this was just as likely to be a cleaning agent as polluted alien water.

After a wait that could have been ten minutes or an hour, the forcefield door opened with a quiet surreal zip, leaving behind a silence that Carly had not before noticed in the cell. Then there was the sensation of a warm draught, and the vile smell of decay that seemed to surround the alien installations, before a soldier entered the room.

He was visibly human, although Carly was uncertain just how many humans had gone into his making. Each of his limbs was attached to his torso by a metal joint, suggesting they could quickly be replaced if damaged or severed. A thick metal helmet appeared to be melded to his skin and completely irremovable, covering his head and face.

The soldier’s right arm became a gun barrel at the elbow, pointing down at the ground as he addressed her in a scratchy voice. “Prisoner-Engineer 20801, you have been assigned to transport depot 579. Follow me.” Realising she had little choice Carly obeyed, walking along steadily behind the soldier as he led her out of her cell and into the prison warrens.

Every five metres or so there was another forcefield door, a dark shadow hiding whatever lay beyond. Carly found herself wondering how many of the inmates were human; images sprang to her mind of women just like her, with a shield over their sex, receiving some kind of pleasure or pain like Carly had throughout her imprisonment. She was glad when the maze of cells finally ended and she was led through some security locks. Carly quickly shut the images of tortured women from her mind as she followed the soldier through a narrow corridor, through one final doorway and onto an underground railway platform. A large, windowless train was waiting there, three carriages filling the length of the platform and yet more disappearing into the tunnel at either end. The soldier touched a panel on the train and a stained metal door slid open.

Carly was pushed inside without a word and the door quickly shut behind her. Almost immediately the train began to move, rocking steadily on the tracks; Carly looked around in the darkness, wondering if she was supposed to sit or remain standing. A dim yellow light on the ceiling highlighted little more than shadows, but Carly’s eyes quickly adjusted to pick out the contents of the carriage.

She was in a small compartment that measured no more than three metres squared. There was a windowless door on each side of the carriage but no doors connecting her compartment to the carriage in front or the compartment behind. Various metal crates were stacked up, creaking with the rocking of the train and making the cabin seem very small and cramped; there were no purpose-built seats, only boxes.

A small breathing noise from the rear corner of the cabin attracted Carly’s attention and she looked over to see a girl sat on a box in the shadows. She looked gaunt and pale and yet not immediately unhealthy, her body had evidently been modified similarly to Carly’s with the same sex shield, the same breast band, and similar tubes and wires running over her skin, although her scars looked much older and the blisters around her implants were faded and shrunk. From the way she sat on the hard box Carly assumed she too had a thick pipe protruding from her anus.

Her eyes were regarding Carly curiously as her head tilted slowly to one side. She leant forwards and beckoned Carly over with a finger. Realising there was nobody else in the cabin, she obeyed and sat beside the girl silently. An awkward feeling swept over her, as she realised nothing had been said, and she wondered if the girl was capable of speech. Her pale throat appeared intact and her chest heaved with her breath (and Carly noticed her small round breasts straining at the metal band around them and her thin black hair hanging across them) but that did not necessarily mean the aliens had not muted her. Carly realised that she herself had said nothing since her capture, although on several occasions each day she had been made to moan and whimper and even scream out loud.

Carly felt herself tense when the girl’s breathing began to deepen, until it sounded more like a continuous whispered moan. She shifted on the seat and slid up closer to Carly until their bare legs and hips and shoulders touched in soft warmth that Carly had not felt since she left her home. Feeling uncomfortable and a little afraid, Carly glanced at the girl as she rested her head on Carly’s shoulder, nuzzling it gently. Her hands were clasped together between her legs and she leant into Carly, breathing deeper and deeper all the time.

Gradually the girl began to moan her whispered moans louder, beginning to grind her hips slowly against the box as she nuzzled Carly with her cheek. She shifted her head to look up at Carly, nuzzling her neck with her nose and kissing her gently in between breathy moans. Carly began to feel herself burn with embarrassment as she realised the girl was being pleasured, yet at the same time the closeness to another human being was so delightful that she almost wanted to take the girl into her arms and hold her like she would a long-lost sister.

It seemed to Carly that the train journey would never end, as she sat uncomfortably in the dark rocking cabin next to the moaning girl. Her whispered moans had become louder and louder throughout the journey, on several occasions rising to almost climactic proportions before they subsided again and picked up their steady rhythm. The girl began to nibble on Carly’s ear as she approached yet another near-climax, biting her earlobe painfully as she let out a long breathy wail of disappointment when her climax broke away before her. Carly sat rock steady and burning with embarrassment as the girl wrapped her arms around her and began to devour her neck again, reaching over with her right hand to pick up Carly’s left and bring it across to rest between her legs.