The Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Carly awoke feeling tired and drained after a fitful night of heated dreams. She silently cursed the metal guard between her legs for not allowing her access to her own body, and her sex inside for continually reminding her of her arousal. If only she could somehow become asexual, and lose the need for pleasure, she would be a free prisoner – free to work, free to sleep, free to lie with her companion without the constant concerns over her now uncertain sexuality.

She could no longer deny that just looking into Lonnie’s eyes made her heart skip, and her kisses felt so good, even when they weren’t accompanying the electric tingling on her sensitive nerve endings. And there was something about the way she lay quietly snoozing, one arm draped over her, hair spread across the pillow, the thin sheets outlining her smooth skin and the delicate curve of her buttocks, something that seemed to make Carly’s sex stir with longing.

If only the sweet little girl would talk to her, tell her who she was and why she was there – maybe that would answer the constantly-changing questions in Carly’s mind, maybe it would point her to something she did not yet know about the aliens. Maybe it would even help them both to escape their masters and find a way back to Earth, more miles away than either could count, where they both belonged. Maybe it would just help her to understand.

Carly stood before her console began bleeping and replaced her nutrient canister as soon as a fresh one arrived. Lonnie lay snoozing on the bed, her arm still stretched out as if embracing an invisible partner. Her lips lay slightly parted against the pillow and Carly could hear her breath whistling quietly through her teeth.

Sitting gently back down on the bed, Carly bent over Lonnie’s face, staring into her closed eyes with a sad lust. She felt the urge to kiss her, to wake her up to the delightful tingles, but she knew that it would be more cruel than kind. Soon the drone would arrive and she would be away on a new day’s work, leaving Lonnie alone in the cell, or wherever else she may go during the day. Perhaps it would be more kind to leave quietly and let her sleep, away in whatever dreams she was having. Carly considered that these might include her, and for some reason this was not as disturbing a thought as it should be. An inner glow burned in her heart and she instinctively bent forward, planting a delicate kiss on Lonnie’s cheek before standing and turning to the cell door.

Carly was glad of her day’s work, taking her mind off of Lonnie, her arousal, and her sexuality. The day was filled with hydraulics and electronics and big metal machines, so vast and solid and simple as to be totally inhuman. Even as she worked the whole environment seemed to remind her of her predicament – a worn O-ring leaked fluid around its edge as a piston plunged slowly through it, and Carly could not stop a sexual memory coming to the front of her mind, tormenting her as she worked. She glared at it through oil-smudged eyelids as the drone explained it would need replacing, which would be scheduled for later that assigned waking period (a term that Carly was rapidly tiring of).

As Carly ran around the thunderous station she began to notice sexuality in everything – the way the rails sang as trains approached, the screeching of brakes, the long slow strokes of hydraulic pistons everywhere. She had worked around machinery for years and it had never affected her like this; but somehow she knew that no matter what the task in hand, she could never truly deny her body’s needs, just like the filthy greasy air that she breathed, it was what made her human.

That afternoon the drone took Carly to the workshop, which she had not yet seen. On the same station wall as her cell, it was a long room filled with tools and engineering machinery. A tool-rack hung on the back wall with perhaps every hand-tool Carly had ever wanted, and various machines resembling lathes and mills occupied most of the floor-space. A narrow doorway led to the stores, filled with row upon row of spare parts, all categorised and numbered in stacked bins.

The drone walked quickly through the racks in the stores, past row upon row of parts, towing a loader behind it. It moved straight to the part it was looking for – a complete piston assembly to replace the leaking one they had found on the platform that morning. It explained that they would disable the machine to swap the piston, then bring the worn one back to rebuild it. Parts would be reordered automatically as they removed them from the stores.

Carly followed the drone as it dragged the loader out of the workshop and along the platform, stopping at the machine to disable it. She watched as at made quick work of removing the old piston and slotting the new one in place, securing its bolts and bleeding through the hydraulic fluid. Within ten minutes the machine was operational and the engineer was pacing quickly back down the platform towards the workshop with Carly jogging to keep up.

Back in the workshop they stripped the piston and replaced the seals, tested it for leaks with a hydraulic pipe hung on the wall, and placed it in the spares bin for use if another similar piston should fail. The drone then showed Carly around the stores, explaining in its precise monotone where various components were kept as it went.

***

On her ninth day, Carly returned to her cell covered in grease and oil, tired as usual from the days work, yet alive with a burning internal energy that she could not ignore. As Lonnie scrubbed at her body, scraping away the grime to reveal bare pink skin, Carly could not help but fall back into her arms, revelling in the soft moist warmth of wet skin on skin.

Throughout the day she had longed more and more for this moment, just to lie into Lonnie’s embrace and indulge in her comfort, but as it happened she realised that it still did not fulfil her every desire. Every time Lonnie’s lips closed in on hers she felt herself come alive, not through the alien’s cruelly delightful tingles but from some deep internal desire. Part of her said that this was only natural, she had been aroused on a nightly basis for the past four days and denied any relief for nearly ten – her body was sure to start behaving strangely. But part of her was certain that her feelings went far deeper than basic arousal – down into her heart, which began to beat furiously every time Lonnie’s lips met hers, and ached every time she begged her to stop kissing and sleep.

The after-shower kissing sessions had become more intense each night, and this night was no different. Carly no longer feared Lonnie’s lips, instead she lusted for them, devouring them at every opportunity, during and after their shower, and then while they writhed in agonised pleasure on the bed. And each night, after kissing Lonnie until her lips were numb, she would break away and beg for sleep as Lonnie wept quietly, mouthing the words ‘kiss me’ and, lately, ‘please.’ Then she would lie next to her, entangled in her limbs, whispering into her ear “I wish I could help you Lonnie, I so wish you could talk to me.”

As Carly lay in the bed, eyes tightly shut and face buried into Lonnie’s delightfully soft neck, she wondered what had happened to Lonnie to make her unable or unwilling to speak.

***

After the following day’s work, the Drone-Engineer explained that it would be leaving and that Carly was to take over the maintenance of the transport depot. It said that she had performed well and had shown sufficient skills to be left on her own, with the assistance of her console, which would give her maintenance schedules and access to any schematics she might need. A wave of anxiety washed over Carly as she realised the responsibility that this entailed, and the punishments she may receive if she was unable to keep up with the work. She wondered with a thundering heart just how long she would be able to hold her own in the transport depot before the workload became too much and she crumbled under it. She tried not to think about what might happen to her then.

The drone escorted Carly to her cell and said nothing as the forcefield closed between them. Feeling more than a little worried and uncomfortable, Carly stepped towards her bed and sat down, barely noticing as Lonnie stepped across the cell carrying a recharge canister from the suspended tray and swapping it with Carly’s spent one. When she had returned the empty canister Lonnie sat on the bed and wrapped her arms delicately around her and rocked her slowly back and forth as she planted little kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Carly eventually warmed to Lonnie’s insistent administrations, unable to prevent a smile washing over her face as she turned to look at the frail figure on the bed. “You just can’t leave me alone, can you?” She teased with a grin. She beamed when she saw the tiniest glimmer of a smile break across Lonnie’s face, the first she had seen from her, and so beautiful she felt her heart melting to it. Carly quickly sat up on all fours on the bed and began stalking her playfully. “Come here, you! Kiss me!”

With that she pounced upon Lonnie, pushed her back and pinned her down by her shoulders, taking care not to hurt her with her rigid right arm. Lonnie squirmed under her, face creased with a girlish grin and flushed with excitement and effort as she tried to wriggle her way free. Carly lowered her face slowly over the twisting girl, mouth hanging slightly open, delighting in the way Lonnie relaxed further the closer their lips became. Eventually they were about to touch and Lonnie thrust gently upwards but Carly pulled back, teasing her with a grin as she lowered her body onto her. Again their lips closed in and again Carly teased, and again and again, until Lonnie’s breath was rapid and shallow against her cheek and her eyes a vision of complete lust. Unable to deny herself any longer, Carly shut her eyes as she closed slowly inwards, feeling the tingling in her implants as their lips met.

For minute after minute they kissed, fingers and limbs tangling with hair and sheets as they lost themselves to the tingles in their bodies and the feeling of moist lips against lips. After ten days of frustration Carly’s body felt like it was trying to contain a raging inferno, and even as she laughed as she rolled Lonnie over her, she wondered how much longer she could go on without losing her mind.

Inside its solid shield, Carly’s sex was quivering with need, dripping moisture against the cold metal, leaking around the edges and running down her legs. Her right leg was wet and slippery where it pressed against Lonnie’s crotch-plate, feeling its hard coldness contrast with the warm softness of her inner thighs.

A sudden sharp hissing from the shower distracted their attention, and, still grinning playfully, Carly looked down into Lonnie’s eyes for a few seconds before sitting up slowly, pulling Lonnie with her. With deliberate pause Carly stepped backwards under the shower head, dragging Lonnie with her, until they stood together under the pouring water, kissing in the hot stream that steamed up around them, carrying with it Carly’s worries out of the vents to the alien installation beyond.

The divine tingling on Carly’s clit and nipples combined with the warm rush of water across her skin, sending her to levels of aroused bliss that she had never before imagined. Her sex was still crying out for attention, her clit throbbing with tortured need, but such sensations were a divine accompaniment to the ecstasy she felt from the very moment – an ensemble of joyous delight ascending her beyond arousal and into the extremes of sexual hunger.

She kissed Lonnie with renewed vigour, breaking contact with her lips to nip her face playfully, teeth bared in a hungry snarl. Soap poured over and between them, lathering as they ran their fingers through each other’s hair and across their bodies. Dirt and grease separated from Carly’s skin and poured through the drain with the soap, mirroring the steam that rose through the ceiling, until Carly was stripped clean body and soul, nothing but a glowing mass of throbbing nerve-endings holding on to Lonnie in an instinctive grip reaction.

As the lather thinned under the running water, tiny tongues began lapping at Carly’s sex, pushing slowly but firmly deep inside her to rub her G-spot. A long, uncontrolled moan left her lips as her hand wound up Lonnie’s back to grip her hair and pull their bodies closer together. The pulses on her clit and nipples became stronger until they had ascended their teasingly arousing tingles and were actively pushing her on the tortuously long path towards orgasm.

The water stopped running and was replaced by the direct heat of the blower, its jets sending the girls’ hair flying around their heads and blasting the water off of their bodies. Carly gazed at Lonnie through a haze in her mind, reading the concentrated bliss in her eyes and the tormented O of her mouth, realising that they were both on the path to ultimate release, or ultimate denial.

Lonnie forcefully gripped Carly and pushed her backward towards the bed, laying her down on her back as the lapping in her sex increased its pace and her moans became urgent screams. Carly stared back up at Lonnie with arms outstretched and face twisted in agony, crying out for release in between uncontrollable breaths. With her knees up and her legs lying open, her thighs and buttocks glistened with moisture, which Lonnie rubbed with her fingers, coating Carly’s belly with her own arousal. Her head lay back and her thighs began to quiver as her body prepared for the release it craved, pushing onwards through waves of excitement until she hit a solid wall, that same wall that she had hit on her train journey ten days previously.

Quaking with need, Carly stared at Lonnie, begging her in between shallow laboured breaths, “Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me!” Her body was burning with the need for orgasm as it was held still, unable to break the final barrier and crash into waves of ecstasy. Lonnie crouched at the side of the bed and leant in to kiss Carly’s neck as the tortured girl shut her eyes and gripped the bed with her good hand, groaning in frustration. Carly knew that the key to her release lay in Lonnie’s lips. “Kiss me!”

Slowly Lonnie kissed her way up to Carly’s ear to whisper to her: “Your turn.” She quickly travelled across her face to kiss her lips, holding her head tightly and tasting her with her tongue.

As if on cue Carly’s hips rose from the bed and her moans became choked in her throat; suddenly her suspended hips convulsed and her legs twitched uncontrollably as wave after wave of orgasmic delight took her mind away from her body. Thick jets of fluid squirted out of her chastity shield as the vibrating nubs inside her worked on her G-spot, continuing for some time until her orgasm was almost over, drying up as her legs tensed one last time and settled back onto the bed.

Carly gave a deep sigh as Lonnie broke the kiss and sat back, rocking on her haunches as her hips twitched to her internal rhythm. She stood quickly and straddled Carly’s prone body, her left hand gripping Carly’s hair as her right cupped her boxed sex, restraining her hips which rocked back and forth over Carly’s soaking belly.

Her mouth slowly formed the words “my turn” as Carly gazed up at her, then her eyes began to shut as her rhythm increased, culminating in her eyes clenched tightly shut, head back towards the ceiling, mouth wide open to rasping breath. A strangled breath escaped as she tensed her thighs against Carly, squeezing with all her might as her slippery juice poured through her fingers and onto Carly’s belly.

Finally her river of fluid stopped flowing, leaving her fingers glistening in the yellow light of the cell as a held breath escaped her lungs and she fell forwards to lie over Carly, slipping down her body on the film of liquor between them. Lonnie lifted her glistening fingers toward Carly’s lips and smiled as Carly began licking them. Carly tasted the flavour of her companion’s ejaculate, rich and intoxicating, the only solid evidence of their shared pleasure, save the relaxed smiles upon their faces.

As Carly’s heart slowed she felt herself begin to drift into sleep, and she moved her good arm over Lonnie’s bare back, soft and smooth save where it was punctured or lined by alien implants bulging out of her skin like metallic worms. She took a breath to whisper into Lonnie’s ear: “How did you know?”

She waited a while for the reply but did not grow impatient, instead savouring the relaxation upon her. Eventually Lonnie turned her head so that her mouth was against Carly’s ear and whispered, “They told me.”

Carly awoke early before a recharge canister had dropped from the ceiling. The blank console screen stared back at her, ready to give her a hard day’s work just as soon as her shift began. Lonnie lay beside her, a soft mass of dry heat punctuated by hard metal implants, pulsing slowly with deep breaths. Carly wondered what she was dreaming about, in her quiet, loving mind.

After ten days of frustration, Carly had received her reward. She assumed that it was a reward for learning well, or good behaviour, or maybe for accepting the responsibility of her assigned task without showing any sign that she did not want it. Whatever the reason, it had undeniably been fantastic, not only the pleasure from the pulsating tongues now dormant inside her but from the attention Lonnie had given her throughout the experience.

Lonnie was sound asleep now, her sweet little Lonnie, curled up to her warmth like a kitten, obviously so happy to be accepted as a lover as well as a companion, a fellow prisoner. Carly wrapped her arm around the sleeping girl and hugged her close to her chest, feeling with background sadness the hardness of her solid breast-cage, a reminder of what had brought them together, and what made them slaves.

Carly replayed the previous night through her mind, over and over. Lonnie’s whispered words kept coming back to her time and time again, ‘your turn’; a wave of excitement washed over her every time she replayed that phrase in her mind: the trigger of last night’s orgasm. How had she known? ‘They told me.’ What did that mean? Thoughts spun around in Carly’s head: Did the aliens somehow tell Lonnie that they were going to be pleasured? Could Lonnie speak with the aliens?

She noticed that Lonnie was less conscious about speaking now. Still everything she said was whispered, but last night she had said seven words, and four of those were without prompt. What had happened to her to make her so afraid of her own voice?

***

Carly’s first day of work alone seemed to fly past in a dash of moving pistons, spinning wheels and sparking electrics. The work was in fact easier, perhaps even enjoyable, without the drone pointing and explaining and going over things that she already knew. The schedule on her wrist screen kept her moving quickly, until her arms and legs ached all over and her eyes began to droop as she stood in front of a humming switchboard, testing relays with a circuit tester from her wrist-box.

Perched on a narrow ledge between a tunnel wall and the rails a metre below, Carly stood in the wash of the trains as they thundered past, blasting her with hot air and dust. Particles carried in the slipstream ripped at her bare skin, making her flinch as she tried to stand upright and not think about the dashing train only inches behind her.

Soon that task was complete and she hurried on to the next, pad-padding down the narrow ledge on black dirt-stained feet. She had grown accustomed to running with the thick pipe protruding from her anus, snaking to and fro and tapping lightly against her buttocks as she ran.

Onwards she hurried to the next task, determined to complete her work before whatever time she had ran out, or she collapsed from exhaustion. Also at the forefront of her mind was Lonnie, who would be waiting for her in the cell, sponge in hand and lips moist with anticipation. They would kiss, no doubt, and be aroused by the tingles that their kissing seemed to trigger. And then they would break the kiss and shower, aware that there would be no reward until their masters decided they had earned it.

1...45678...19