The Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they arrived at the front of a large train and a door opened for them, Carly found herself wondering how far away the Palace of the Medea was. She stepped aboard and watched as the soldier placed Lonnie onto the carriage before the door shut quickly, locking them aboard.

Looking around, Carly saw that they were in a small dimly-lit compartment at the front of the carriage – perhaps only two meters long, but about six wide – the entire width of the train, which was small by the alien’s standards. There was even a window on each side door and a wide padded bench seat running the whole width of the carriage. Lonnie immediately sat on the seat, motioning Carly to join her, which she did without saying a word.

A bleep from Carly’s wrist console alerted her to a flashing order to recharge; only then did she notice the canister resting on the bench. She quickly obeyed the order before taking up her position on the wide seat again, leaning against Lonnie and settling into her embrace. Fairly soon they seemed to make a collective decision to lie down on the seat, and within minutes the two girls were asleep in each others arms.

Carly awoke what felt like a few hours later to a rhythmic rocking and a long pleasurable moan from her companion, and a delightful tickling in her sex. She blinked and rubbed her eyes, shifting up the seat a little to continue her embrace with Lonnie, who lay with her eyes shut, panting slowly with pleasure.

A constant clattering indicated the train was moving at some considerable speed; Lonnie rocked back and forth with the train’s motion as she breathed and moaned. The windows showed complete darkness outside – Carly wondered whether they were in a deep tunnel, or travelling through a very dark night.

Gradually the pleasure in Carly’s sex increased and she was unable to contain herself, nuzzling into Lonnie as she began to moan in ecstasy. She felt herself begin to burn with the inner heat of a building orgasm, carrying her slowly but surely forwards to the explosion that she had grown to know as her momentary release, from the tortuous bondage of her pleasure as much as from her imprisonment.

Lonnie began to hold Carly tightly, grazing her moist lips across her lover’s skin, rubbing her shielded sex against Carly’s thigh, eyes still closed as she travelled towards her release, building in ever-higher waves that made her moan louder with each passing minute. Carly began to grind her encased sex against Lonnie’s thigh, mimicking her lover’s motion that felt instinctively correct, as if women’s bodies had been designed for this very purpose. She wished that the cold hard object grinding against her thigh was the soft moist warmth of Lonnie’s sex, she wished that her very movements were enough to take her lover to ecstasy instead of the bizarre mimicry of the remotely administered pleasures they received.

Lonnie’s hand found Carly’s buttock and pulled hard, locking them closer together, now a single writhing mass of limbs centred around a seething sexual nexus. Tongues met and entwined, devouring each other’s lips as if they were honey. Indeed Carly found herself wishing her tongue was parting Lonnie’s labia to probe at the sexual delight beyond, wishing it was her tongue taking her girl through the divine build that she was now travelling through.

Lonnie’s moans became quiet breathless words, “I’m gonna, I’m gonna, oh yeah…” and Carly smiled inwardly, so happy that her lover was at last able to speak without being prompted, able to vocalise her desires and her thoughts. Carly kissed her hard as she let out one final moan, felt Lonnie’s hips buck violently against her for a moment, followed by the delightfully warm stickiness of her girl’s juice squirting across her thigh and belly.

Gradually Lonnie’s moaned pants slowed down and Carly relaxed her kiss, letting her girl breath again. She gazed into Lonnie’s eyes then let out a long low moan as the two nubs in her sex increased their pace across her g-spot. Sensing a powerful orgasm build quickly within her, Carly took hold of Lonnie’s head again and locked her into another kiss, screaming her delight into her lover’s mouth as her body gave in to the sensations and squirted juice from her sex, covering Lonnie as she had been covered only minutes before.

Slowly the two girls calmed down from their ecstatic peaks, so slick with juices that their bodies slid over one another like parts in a well-oiled machine, rolling together in a ballet of conjoined desire. Gradually their movements slowed until they lay locked together, gazing into one another’s eyes as light began to pour in through the windows, casting quick flickering shadows over their bodies.

Carly looked up at the windows – rough stone flicked quickly past, becoming lighter by the second. She stood and walked over to the high window, kneeling up on the long bench so that she could stare out of the train. Lonnie turned to crawl up the bench towards her lover, leaving a wet trail behind her on the shiny seat; she sat up and wrapped her arms around Carly’s belly, laying her head on her soft buttock and settling down to rest.

Placing her good hand behind her to caress Lonnie’s head, Carly found herself awestruck by a sudden blaze of grey light when the train darted out of a long tunnel into the day. The train raced across a great expanse of flat land under a cloudy steel sky, in some ancient floodplain between blue hills, vague in the far distance. The clouds above hung still, clamping down thin brown smog that rose above an industrial province.

Row after row of low rectangular buildings stacked irregularly against the hills through which the train had travelled, emitting brown smoke into the heavy air. The buildings thinned as the train raced out across the plain on a high embankment, looking down at the surrounding land. Where the dull concrete buildings began to recede against the land, desert tundra took over – short brown grasses grew in clumps on the hard dry soil. Some small trees clung to these clumps like battered chimneys, toppled and twisted over their own foundations in bizarre curves that Carly found difficult to interpret.

Narrow dusty pathways tracked between the clumps and once or twice Carly saw rabbit-like creatures dart quickly along them before diving into the cover of the next grass clump. In the middle distance a rusty pipeline ran suspended across the plain a metre or so above the ground, held up on thick metal legs.

Carly noticed the sky beginning to darken and she twisted to look as far forwards as she could, her eyes widening at a great building in the middle distance. Standing tall like a grand castle, only bigger, the building was a dull concrete rectangle over five hundred feet tall, three times wide and longer still, its length disappearing behind its bulk further than Carly could see. Great square pillars stood at each corner like broad powerful shoulders, making the building look as if it was crouched into the plains, watching, ready to pounce. A huge entrance chamber stood out from the main building, made from a lighter concrete that contrasted elegantly, in a strange utilitarian way.

Two rows of light-coloured smokestacks marched down each side of the building’s roof, belching pillars of thick black smoke into the air that swung downwind across the plain, darkening the sky. The distant pipeline disappeared in the behemoth’s shadow, seemingly heading towards a tiny-looking black opening at the base of the building. Two of the aliens’ huge railways entered the front of the building through a narrow black tunnel that looked as small as a cat flap on a double garage door.

Carly stared, transfixed as the building wound slowly past in the distance, Lonnie now quietly snoozing against her buttock. Gradually the sky lightened again and the train rounded a bend turning towards the distant hills, which were becoming darker and rockier as they travelled onwards.

Eventually the train twisted again, this time away from the hills, and began to slow as it crossed a network of points. A tall bluestone building came into view from Carly’s window and she watched as it grew before her. Unlike the last big building this had a more elegant look – more beautiful than purposeful, like a fairytale castle, only darker. A tall oval wall made the main outer boundary of the building, out rigged by windowed buttresses and tall cylindrical towers hanging from the wall. More towers filled the inside of the wall, symmetrically surrounding a fat central tower that overlooked the rest of the building like a giant redwood, dwarfing the other pillars as it stood tall and straight towards the sky.

Gradually the light in the carriage diminished as the train pulled into the shadow of the great castle and then into a small station nestled against the side wall. Lonnie awoke groggily as the train stilled and Carly’s heart began to pound again, wondering what was going to happen now she had arrived at the Palace of the Medea.

The Palace of the Medea

Carly sat on the plush bed in her new chamber, sinking into the soft duvet that seemed to wrap around her like a lover’s arms. Lonnie lay on her back, almost buried in the blanket as she stretched on the huge bed. Their new room was a big cylinder, bright with smooth cream marble floors and walls, polished to mirror finish. The circular bed sat in the centre of the room under a single round mirror, surrounded by cream drapes that were currently tied back by a thick ornamental rope.

A recessed circle of marble sat underneath a chromed showerhead near the wall of the chamber, glinting in the light. A computer console looked out of place on the opposite wall, set into the marble above a chrome-legged desk with a glass tabletop and matching chrome chair. A solid brushed steel door sat on an inlaid porch, housing a lift behind that ran the full height of the tower in which their chamber was located.

Four wide windows looked out of over the Medea’s Palace – one over the main front gates and the plains, all the way to the great power station, now a tiny concrete box in the distance, its chimneys creating a dark cloud above it. Another window looked across the plain to the low mountains, steep and rugged against the flatland beneath. The two other windows looked across the empty courtyard towards the central palace where the Medea’s chambers and offices were situated.

The Medea looks after her slaves. That was what the soldier had croaked after he had escorted them to the chamber and locked them in. Prisoners in luxury, Carly pondered as she relaxed into the bed, deciding to forget about her woes and live for the elaborate moment; she turned and took Lonnie into an embrace and kissed her slowly, gently, passionately.

The following morning Carly was awoken by a bleeping from the console. A fresh recharge canister dropped silently from the ceiling on a chromed tray; she obediently swapped it over and sat on the chair, awaiting her next instruction. A few moments later the door clicked and slid open, and a soldier ordered her to follow.

Carly followed him into the lift and ascended quickly to the ground floor of the tower, where they marched across the open courtyard and into the central palace. Inside the main palace was more like the medical centre that Carly had been treated in after her capture, only more grand, bigger all around. Green concrete walls were illuminated by red or yellow lights set in the high ceilings. Red carpets were thrown over the wider pathways and staircases, and huge red sliding doors with gilt patterns separated the banner-strewn grand halls from the connecting passages.

The soldier marched quickly into a dark corridor deep in the palace, descending a steep staircase and into the bowels of the building, where grandiose banners and mouldings gave way to narrow utilitarian corridors and plain light fittings. Carly’s console bleeped as the soldier approached a small room on one side of a corridor. The soldier motioned for Carly to enter the room and she obeyed, leaving him outside in the corridor. As soon as she crossed the threshold the door slid quickly shut and locked her in.

Inside the room was much bigger than it had appeared through the doorway, long and narrow. It was a workshop similar to the one in the transport depot, clean and bright, filled with machines and workbenches and tools. Carly walked around slowly, inspecting her new workplace; just like the transport depot, the stores were through a doorway in the rear – row after row of spare parts stretching deep under the palace in complete darkness, illuminating only where she stepped.

Carly returned to the workshop and looked at the rows of screens behind a workbench: they displayed a work schedule for the day, a complex map of the palace, and various other diagrams or banks of text that she did not care to understand. She quickly examined the work schedule, noticing it displayed in her wrist console also, along with directions to the first inspection. Carly decided it would be best to set off to work quickly; she turned for the door and marched to the directions from her console.

Several hours of work passed quickly as Carly familiarised herself with the new machines under her charge. The palace occupied a far smaller area than the transport depot but contained far more mechanisms, from simple electrics like automated sliding doors and personnel lifts, to heavy hydraulic systems like the tilting roof of a grand chamber and the sewer purge pump, a huge piston that forced the palace waste underground.

Eventually Carly returned to her luxurious cell, tired and aching yet relatively clean, covered only with a thin layer of concrete dust, her naked body visibly grey and stained in places with hydraulic fluid. Lonnie smiled and stood as Carly paced across the smooth floor and guided her towards the shower. Carly let out a sigh of relaxation as warm water began to flow delicately across her skin, Lonnie following the pouring droplets with a soft sponge.

Gradually the flow turned from water to soap, and back to water again, washing away the dirt and soothing away the aches of the day, and constantly reminding Carly of the weeks with Lonnie in the dark cell in the transport depot. The gentle circles of the sponge on her back and Lonnie’s delicate combing of her hair triggered a change in her body and she felt her breathing deepen and her sex awakening, beginning to tingle very slightly with anticipation.

A relaxed smile began to form on Carly’s face as she turned under the clear water to take Lonnie into an embrace, nuzzling her face gently then kissing her, delighting in the feeling of the flow over her head and shoulders and down between her and her lover. Lonnie began to fall back into her kiss, aggressively taking over when Carly let out a soft moan and devoured her, sucking her lips and tongue, one after the other then both together, pushing her out from under the spray and towards the nearest high window.

The two girls sat on the windowsill, still locked in their embrace as the last of the days sunrays swooped across the low mountains in thick yellow bars, blinding them. For minute after minute they sat there, kissing, nibbling, licking and sucking, then changing position, then kissing and nibbling again. Carly’s breath had deepened into a steady panting in time with the pulsing rhythm between her legs, where her wet sex dripped into her chastity shield and begged to be touched, pleasured, filled with something. As the sun sank behind the mountains she began to wonder why she was not being pleasured, why her aching sex was not receiving what it so badly needed, why those delightful buzzing tongues were not working their magic on the soft moist folds of her yearning pussy.

Eventually Lonnie sat up, pulling Carly with her by her good hand, and stepped across the room to the console on the wall. “You want your reward?” Lonnie asked quietly, pointing to a display on the wall that Carly did not understand.

“How?” Carly replied breathily, her body still quivering with excitement, still wanting to resume its worship of Lonnie’s lips.

“The Medea rewards us differently. We earn reward time when we work well, and lose it when we fail. I’ll show you.” Lonnie pressed an indicator on the screen with her finger then pushed Carly up against the wall, pinning her arms above her head while she attacked her lips, letting out delicate moans in between kisses.

Slowly her moans began to increase in passion as her body writhed with pleasure, twisting against her rhythmically clenching buttocks and forcing Carly harder into the smooth marble of the wall. Lonnie began to thrust her hips slowly forwards in time with her rhythm, perhaps once every two seconds, lost deep in her own pleasure, her continuous moans voicing the sheer bliss that was burning in her sex. Gradually her thrusting pace increased until she was humping Carly’s thigh, sliding back and forth on the glistening trail of moisture she had spread there, eyes shut tightly in contrast to her open mouth. Eventually, after a build that Carly thought would last all night, Lonnie’s body began to shudder and her voice became choked in her throat. A stream of warm liquid shocked Carly as it hit her thighs and ran to the ground, and Lonnie slowly began to come still in her arms, voicing quiet sighs from her open mouth as she rested her head between Carly’s bonded breasts.

Carly cradled the resting girl’s head, soothing her descent back to reality from her post-orgasmic daze. Her shielded sex was burning with a fire that was almost painful, her pussy ached to be filled. Feeling the sudden jet of warm ejaculate on her leg and watching the clenched-eyed, wide-mouthed expression on Lonnie’s face as she came had served only to drive her wild; how much pleasure her girl was receiving, how her face was a contrast of torture and delight. Such images made her body seethe with excitement, and now she stood against the wall, feeling droplets of moisture collect at the edge of her quivering lips, and she wanted so badly to be pleasured.

Slowly Lonnie looked up, her eyes still clouded with the afterglow of her orgasm, and gazed wide-eyed at Carly. She began to kiss her lips gently, waking Carly’s body again and pushing her even harder through the torture of anticipation until her breath became ragged and she was sure she’d go crazy if she wasn’t pleasured soon.

“You want yours?” Lonnie asked, after breaking away from her kiss.

Carly gazed back at her and felt her breath flutter with excitement; then she replied with a whispered voice: “Yeah…”

Lonnie reached out toward the console and fingered an image on the screen; almost immediately Carly felt her clit begin to tingle with more than arousal – it was being deliberately buzzed by her implants. Soon after her nipples and anus began to receive the same treatment, constantly tingling and yet in alternating strengths at each point, so that sometimes her knees turned to jelly as her ass burned with electric fire, then her back arched as the buzzing on her clit increased.

Slowly the little tongues began to work on her outer lips, tickling them delicately, playfully, so softly that sometimes she wondered if she was imagining it. Then they began to drive deeper, through her outer folds and onto her inner lips, still so gentle that her hips began to gyrate of their own accord, instinctively trying to drive the sensation deeper inside her where she still ached to be filled.

The electric buzzing kept its continually changing motion around her body, making her legs twitch each time it dived deep into her ass, following the length of the pipe that she had felt stretching her since she first awoke in the alien prison. She found herself pressing her buttocks against the wall, wriggling her hips from side to side, trying to drive the pipe deeper into herself to increase the buzzing sensation, or maybe just the sensation of being filled. Her back became deeply arched as her mouth dropped open, filling the room with her delighted moans.

1...678910...19