The Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually the list of tasks on Carly’s console began to shift up the screen, and soon she had finished her final inspection of the day. She turned back towards her cell, eager to get back to Lonnie and the warm shower. The noise of the station diminished as she stepped inside the cell and stretched her arms, smiling at Lonnie who sat quietly on the bed.

The girl stood up and walked to her, moving behind her and stroking out her dirty hair, finding her milky neck underneath and massaging it firmly. Carly relaxed into the sensation, leaning back into Lonnie’s lithe strength, smiling under closed eyes at the attention from her cellmate.

A moment later the shower began hissing warm water into the cell and Lonnie directed her under its spray, pulling the knots out of her hair with the aid of the jets. Soap began to fall, dissolving the dust and oil that coated Carly’s skin, falling from Lonnie’s fingers to the floor in dirty grey suds as she worked her soothing massage down Carly’s back, over her buttocks and down her legs.

More warm water washed away the soap as Lonnie began to ascend Carly’s body, alternating her massage with wet kisses, her tongue lapping up the water running down her legs. Sensual kisses on her buttocks made Carly moan with desire, suddenly feeling her body wake to the attentions from her cellmate, her lover. As Lonnie reached her neck Carly turned, taking the frail beauty’s shoulders between her hand and wrist box and kissed her on the lips, slowly and deliberately.

Her body began to sing as their lips met, this time along to a natural melody in her mind instead of the mechanical tingles that she had expected. Part of her wondered why she was not being pleasured as she kissed Lonnie, but most of her mind was entirely satisfied at having her lover’s lips on her own, tasting their fresh sweetness and the moist dexterity of her tongue beyond.

The hot water switched to warm air currents, drying the two girls as they attended each other’s lips. As their skin became smooth and dry they shifted to the bed where they lay down in each other’s arms, relaxing into the hard mattress and lying together, Carly too tired to continue kissing and Lonnie evidently happy just to be still with her lover.

The warmth of the shower and Lonnie’s skilled massage had left Carly exhausted but comfortable, her legs no longer aching like they had done on her walk back to the cell. Lonnie’s fingers traced delicate circles around her belly as she lay still, thinking about their lovemaking the previous night. She still found herself becoming tingly between her legs when she remembered her mind-crushing orgasm, how she had tried to force her hips up into space when she came, and how her thick juice had squirted out of her shield and over her belly. Still she did not understand how Lonnie had known that it was ‘her turn’.

“Lonnie?” Carly asked quietly, wondering if her companion would answer. The girl shifted upwards on the bed until her mouth was in Carly’s ear, the only way she would speak. A gentle kiss on Carly’s cheek seemed to signify she was willing to answer a question. “Who are ‘they?’” She paused for a moment, not expecting an answer. “The aliens? Our masters?”

For a while Lonnie did not reply, swallowing uncomfortably several times. Then she moved her mouth right inside Carly’s ear and whispered: “Yes.”

“Do they tell you when we’re going to…” Carly continued, but Lonnie cut her off with a playful flick of her tongue into her ear.

“They tell me you need reward. I kiss you and you get your reward.” Lonnie’s words sliced into Carly’s mind and chilled her to the bone. It was the longest sentence she had said so far, yet it was filled with alien words. Reward? It was not something a girl would say.

“Do they tell you when you’re allowed to… When you get a reward?”

“I get reward when I complete my task.” Lonnie whispered, her voice quiet in Carly’s ear.

“What is your task?” Carly asked. Lonnie was silent for a moment and Carly began to wonder if she would answer.

“Ssh, time for another reward.”

Lonnie sat up on the bed and pulled Carly up with her, stepping onto the hard floor of the cell. She reached out and grasped the fresh recharge canister that hung from the suspended tray and handed it to Carly, who quickly swapped it with the spent canister inside her. As soon as she handed the empty can back to Lonnie she felt the divine vibrations start on her outer lips, those hungry little tongues darting back and forth over her labia, re-awakening the urge inside her and making her lie back on the bed, ready for her pleasure.

As she lay back so the tongues began to push deeper inside her, tickling away at the moistening folds of her sex. Waves of excitement washed over her as Lonnie climbed aboard her belly, straddling her and bending down to kiss her neck and face and caress her caged breasts with her fingers. Quickly her excitement built until she was crying out into space, arms wrapped around Lonnie for support as she mentally begged for her orgasm to sweep away the tortured lack of control over her sexual needs.

The closer she got the louder her cries became, the more her body demanded a release. Even though she had only been receiving her pleasure for a short time, already her body wanted to let go, to squirt its juice over the bed and release the sexual pressure deep inside her body.

“Kiss me!” Carly began to cry over and over while Lonnie shifted her mouth next to her ear and whispered for her to hold on, not yet, very soon. Eventually when Carly was sure that she couldn’t bear any more she felt Lonnie’s soft fingers probing her moist inner thigh, over her rigid sex shield and over her mons; and unexpectedly their lips met.

A crushing wave of orgasmic energy washed over Carly, forcing her hips in the air as Lonnie pushed them back down into the bed, her fingers trying to catch every last drop of her thick juice that squirted through them. Warm stickiness shot up Carly’s belly and ran between her legs, a feeling so base and erotic that it drove her wild even as her orgasm subsided. Gradually the jets ceased their rapid flow and Carly sank back into the bed with a moan, licking Lonnie’s lips in between shallow breaths.

Her companion sat up and looked back down at her, eyes wide and full of love. Her fingers were at her lips, glistening with Carly’s ejected fluid, which she lapped at, devouring every last drop as if it were the divine ambrosia. When she had cleaned her fingers she began to shift down Carly’s body, stopping between her legs to lick her body clean.

Carly lay back and smiled, her good fingers entwined in Lonnie’s hair as little squeaks of pleasure left her mouth. Lonnie’s soft tongue was driving her inner thighs wild with its moist dexterity, making her wish her alien masters would allow her to be pleasured again.

When Lonnie began to climb back up Carly’s body her breath was short and frantic, her thighs pressed together and her ass thrust up and outward into the cell. Realising that her lover was now receiving her reward, Carly quickly sat up, leant back against the wall and beckoned Lonnie to turn and sit between her legs.

Lonnie’s soft hair tickled her neck as she leant back into Carly’s body, reclining into the seat that Carly had made from her form. Carly’s arms traced down her lover’s body to her thighs, gently pushing them so that they fell open to the cell like a flower opening to the sun.

Carly’s fingers ran gently up and down Lonnie’s inner thigh and she wished she hadn’t lost her right hand, that she could stroke her lover’s body with dextrous, sensitive, human appendages. Instead she touched her as gently as she could with her rigid arm, delicately stroking the sensitive milky flesh of her thigh. Lonnie’s own hands reached behind to Carly’s thighs, touching them, squeezing gently as she responded to the uncontrollable actions of the alien toy inside her.

Lonnie’s whispered moans became deeper and louder as the toy worked its magic; glistening drops of moisture leaked from under her sex shield and trailed down her buttocks. Carly stroked her inner thighs, collecting her moisture and massaging it into her soft skin, making her skin red and shiny where her legs converged. Carly opened her mouth to speak: “Lonnie? Does that feel nice?”

Almost immediately her lover replied with a whispered “Yes.”

“What can you feel?”

Lonnie paused, panting breathlessly for a moment as her eyes shut. “Feels nice.” She whispered eventually.

“Tell me what you feel? Please?” Carly whispered gently into her ear, urging her to use her new-found voice.

“I can feel…” Lonnie began, then seemed to grow afraid of the sound of her voice. Her breath became fast again, halfway between a pant and a sob.

“Its OK, Lonnie. You can tell me.”

“I feel… things inside me.” Lonnie whispered, her voice shuddering with pleasure. “I feel them moving, tickling me. It feels nice.”

Carly smiled at her lover’s words, so carefully picked, so awkwardly spoken and yet so imprecise, like a child’s words. “Tell me how you feel.” Carly whispered, kissing Lonnie’s neck through her shivering hair.

“I feel hot. Breathless…” She paused while her legs shuddered and her panting doubled, her head pressing back into Carly’s shoulder while her hands gripped her companion’s thighs. “I can feel my insides tightening… It tickles me so nice, I want it, I want it…”

“What do you want, Lonnie? Are you gonna come?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m gonna… I want it now…”

“Tell me when you’re gonna come.” Carly said as she nosed Lonnie’s hair aside to lick her neck.

“Oh, I’m gonna… I’m gonna come soon…” Lonnie paused as her abdominal muscles tensed, outlining themselves against her taught belly. A pant left her mouth. “I’m coming…” She whispered through a choked throat, then she went completely silent as her body went rigid in Carly’s arms, tightened against itself, every muscle momentarily contracting around an evident explosion of delight inside her. As her mouth pulled heavily open a tiny breath left her lips, carrying with it the tiniest sound of a vocal squeak, and Carly found her heart rising unexpectedly at the sweet sound as her hand was covered with warm jets of fluid that squirted from under Lonnie’s sex shield.

***

Over the following weeks, Lonnie began to speak more and more. Carly became accustomed to working long hard hours, quickly building up lithe powerful muscles on her legs and back. She grew used to the terrifying climb to the station roof gantry, running up the steps as fast as her legs would take her to finish her work on time.

Together the girls grew into their living habits, with Carly working during most of her waking hours and returning to the cell in the evenings to shower and bed with Lonnie, and await her reward. Rewards came daily for the girls and were always satisfying, leaving them lying together in their own juices, breathless and so tired that they slept almost immediately. Carly had been denied her reward on some occasions when she had failed to complete her tasks in the given timeframe. On these nights the little tongues lapped deliciously at her outer lips for hours, leaving her lying awake, moaning quietly and gyrating her hips against the mattress while Lonnie slept deeply on her, blissfully unaware of the torment of her tortured cellmate.

Such punishments often lasted several days, as Carly became too tired to complete her tasks during the following work periods, plus those still left over from the previous day. Eventually her desire for release became so great that she found unknown reserves of strength and managed to catch up on her outstanding work to earn her reward.

Lonnie’s conversation had grown until she was able to talk without prompting, her voice quiet and high-pitched and her vocabulary small, like that of a young girl. Carly tried to encourage her to talk throughout their waking hours together and was pleased when she did, happy that she had helped her to find her voice after losing it through whatever the aliens had inflicted upon her.

“Lonnie?” Carly asked one night, after a deeply satisfying reward session that had had the two girls coming together in a symphony of screams and a spray of warm juices.

“Yeah?” She replied in her sweet voice, nuzzling her nose into Carly’s cheek with a smile.

“How did you get here?”

There was an uncomfortable pause, long enough for Carly to worry that she had upset Lonnie by asking a painful question. They had not discussed their pasts in all their short conversations, despite Carly’s constant wonder over her companion’s origins.

“I…” Lonnie began, seemingly uncertain about where to begin. “I was taken.” She eventually began, speaking the words as if she had rehearsed them a million times in her head, and yet now they somehow did not seem enough to convey what had really happened. “I was taken… From my bed.” Lonnie paused again and Carly hugged her tightly, comforting her in case she should suddenly break down with the shock of the memory. Carly wondered whether she had stepped too far, suddenly concerned that Lonnie would be too upset by remembering her past. “They took me away from my home, and then…” Lonnie stopped as tears overwhelmed her suddenly, turning her voice to quiet sobs.

Carly listened, at once fascinated and horrified at what she heard. Her poor girl had not been a fighter, not even captured during one of the early alien attacks on the outlying colonies. She had been abducted! “What did they do to you?” Carly asked, determined to understand despite her concerns over Lonnie’s emotional state.

“They… They did experiments on me.” Lonnie managed through her sobs. She dried her eyes on her wrists before she continued. “They connected wires to me and then they did things to me.”

“How long have they been doing that? How old were you when they took you?” Carly asked. Lonnie looked about nineteen, although with her frail body and pale skin she could have been a couple of years in either direction. Carly had never been very good at judging age.

“Until you came. Until they sent me to you.” Lonnie sobbed, holding on to Carly as she cried into her shoulder. “I was thirteen.”

The following morning Carly left for work in a solemn mood, wondering just what Lonnie must have been through. She had been in the aliens’ custody for at least three years, probably longer, for she didn’t even know how old she was. Probably nineteen, Carly decided. Six years alone – six years of experimentation, six years without contact with another human being. It was no wonder Lonnie understood the alien’s signals so well, which must be how she could tell when they were due a reward and when they were going to be tormented or punished.

Carly wandered around the vast station in a daze, ticking off the items in her checklist as she went. Most of the days work was centred around the main platforms, squeezing along narrow ledges to relay boxes to test their functionality.

Traversing the precarious ledge between a parked train and a platform wall Carly found herself working opposite a carriage with a narrow window blocked by thick bars. As Carly tested the relays she heard a noise from the carriage and turned her head to see a face peering out at her. She felt her heart jump in shock as she identified the face as human – not a molested once-human form but an actual live human being.

“Don’t look at me.” The pale face spoke quietly, a man’s voice, strangely accented, weak and pained. “Keep working and they’ll suspect nothing. They can’t hear what you hear but they can follow your movements.”

Carly immediately turned back to the screen, her body suddenly tense with anticipation. She had not seen a live human male, assuming that all the captured marines had been sent immediately for reprocessing as alien soldiers. The face hadn’t looked like that of a soldier, although it was so pale and gaunt that it seemed unlikely to Carly she would recognise the man as anything other than a beaten prisoner.

“You are from Earth?” The figure said, his words almost unrecognisable under his heavy accent and the moans of pain evident in his breath.

“Yes.” Carly whispered, unable to move. “I was a marine.”

“We need help. You must listen. Must help me. Must find Sanctuary.” The man spoke, his voice strained.

“Who are you?” Carly replied, her body rigid with anxiety. She moved her arms vaguely as if she was testing a relay, although she felt like a wooden doll. She doubted she could have tested the circuit if she intended to.

“Sanctuary. Last outpost of human survivors, under threat.” The man gulped back his pain and tried again; clearly Carly’s language was not his native tongue. “Three hundred souls are risked. I am a spy, I will be interrogated. I don’t know how long I can hold out. You must get to Sanctuary and help them escape!”

“What can I do? I’m a prisoner. They control me.”

“You must find Sanctuary. There is a vehicle hidden in old repair bay 96. It will take you there.”

“How can I get out of here? They’ll see me, they’ll punish me before I get there.” Carly said, her heart in her throat. Three hundred human beings loose on this barren dust-ball? Impossible! The body count from the attacks didn’t account for everybody, but surely there weren’t that many people missing from the terror sites?

“There is communication and control chip behind your laser. Smash open casing and disable it. You disappear from them, run quick and you get out before they see you.” The man assured her, his voice so convincing that Carly did not doubt him for a moment. “You must get out. You must find Sanctuary!”

Carly returned to her cell at the end of her shift, racked with uncertainty about what she should do. The man hadn’t known about Lonnie, her only love, the girl who filled her mind when she closed her eyes. Even now her heartbeat was increasing in anticipation of their probable reward on her return to the cell, it seemed to swell when she pictured the girl’s frail face, and she felt her body tingle when she pictured her girl’s eyes narrowing in blissful release.

What would become of Lonnie if she tried to escape? Where would her control chip be located? Did she even have one? They would need to get out of the cell together if they were to escape, but presumably the cell security would lock them in if they disappeared from the scanners. No, she would have to leave Lonnie behind to accept whatever punishment she might receive, and run to a place that she knew was in trouble, where she would probably be no help at all.

The problem span around in her mind: What should she do?

As Carly stepped into the cell she noticed something was wrong: two helmeted soldiers stood by a sad-faced Lonnie, holding her upright. Almost immediately Lonnie spoke in a dejected tone: “We’re leaving.”

“What?” Carly replied, confused.

“Prisoner-Engineer 20801 and Prisoner-Companion 15967, you have been reassigned to the Palace of the Medea. You will leave immediately. Follow.” One of the soldiers spoke in a scratchy computerised voice. He turned and marched through the cell door, his counterpart carrying Lonnie by her shoulders.

Carly turned and followed the soldiers, suddenly afraid that her conversation with the spy had been monitored and she was being sent for punishment or questioning. She was aware that her chance to escape to Sanctuary had been lost, or maybe never existed at all – part of her was relieved that at least she no longer had to choose between Lonnie and possible freedom.

Lonnie’s toes swung an inch from the ground as the soldier carried her across the platforms, with Carly running on tired and aching legs to keep up. She longed for the hot shower and Lonnie’s soft hands, and the promise of the cool sheets of the bed and the shared sexual pleasures that she had grown so accustomed to.

1...56789...19