The Fappening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was perfectly in position, looked just like Bella had in the pictures on the internet. I turned and looked at her now, to see if she approved. She was sitting forward tensely in her seat, her eyes glued to my body. Her mouth was open slightly and he gave a sort of astonished look. She was moving slightly on the chair, like she was too nervous or excited to sit still. She looked redder than before, I thought I could see her nipples poking through the sheer fabric of her dress.

I smiled at her and then, slowly, I started to work on myself. First, I began to gently stroke my cock. It was still only half-hard at the time, but that was enough. My grip was very firm and I was used to this sort of thing. I felt the half-firm flesh in my hand and enjoyed the way it felt, slipping over the gentle ripples in my fingers. I moaned as I started to bring my hand up and down on my shaft. At the same time, I started to massages my insides with my finger. I sort of rippled my middle finger slowly, allowing my body to loosen and accept me more deeply. Sometimes I would pull my finger out slightly and then slip it carefully back in, ratcheting up the sensation further.

As the tension and the pleasure began to rise inside of me, I moaned loudly and closed my eyes. I pressed my elbows in towards my chest, squeezing my breasts and feeling the delicious pleasure of it. I soon slipped into the full effect of the routine. I didn't even notice the world around me. I just felt the familiar pleasure of my body growing more and more intense.

I must've been stroking myself for five minutes or more when it happened. I was feeling like I was getting relatively close to finishing, though not so close that I needed to open my mouth, to prepare for my load. My hand was moving faster between my legs and my finger was moving more insistently inside of my ass. I was completely oblivious to the end world around me, focused solely on the sensations inside of my body.

And then I felt something completely strange. And incredibly wonderful too. The tip of my penis suddenly felt very warm and it tingled all over. I felt a sort of glowing, electrical sensation running up my spine. I noticed the tip of my cock felt slightly wet now and I wonder if, somehow, I'd started cumming earlier than I'd anticipated. And then I felt something else strange. I felt a tickling sensation against my legs and my stomach. Then I felt something clasped around my left hand.

My eyes fluttered open quickly and I let out a low moan. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. At some point, Bella had gotten up from the chair and crossed over towards the bed. She was leaning over me now and her long red hair was tickling against my thighs and my belly. Her hand was grasped around mine, pulling my fingers away from my cock. More importantly than that, the tip of my penis had disappeared between Bella's thick, pink lips. Bella Radnor was sucking my dick!

"Oh my God!" I gasped. I felt Bella's tongue swirl around on the tip of my penis. The sensation was more intense than anything I'd ever experienced before. She was looking up at me, her eyes look large and bright. Her lips were wrapped around me tightly. She looked unbelievably gorgeous.

She slipped the tip of my cock briefly out of her mouth, pressing it instead against the side of her cheek. She smiled at me quickly, "Just relax," she said, "Let me do this," With that she moved the tip of my penis away from her cheek (it left a glistening wet spot) and pushed it back towards her mouth. My left hand suddenly grew limp and it finally fell away from my shaft. My penis, which had grown much harder now, was still standing up. Bella was holding it up between her lips, letting her tongue swirl around the tip. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

But Bella wasn't done. While her mouth remained on my rapidly hardening cock, her hands started to move about my body. Her right arm sort of draped across my body and wrapped around my cock. In a second, I felt her fingers pressing into the soft, hairless skin of my scrotum. Her fingertips played with my balls and eventually, she cradled them loosely, but firmly in the palm of her hand. I groaned at the sensation.

At the same time, her left hand moved down between my legs. I felt her fingers find the back of my own hand. I felt her apply pressure, pushing in on my hand. I realized that I had stopped moving the finger that was buried in my asshole. Bella was urging me forward, trying to convince me to keep going. I bit my lower lip and nodded down at her, looking into her big, soulful eyes. I started to undulate my finger inside of my asshole. Bella kept her hand on mine, making sure I kept up the pressure and feeling the movement of my muscles against my ass.

Now that Bella had me where she wanted me, she sort of swung into action. In one, incredibly deft movement, I watched as her head dropped into my lap. She moved so fast that I thought for sure she was going to hurt me. But instead of pain, I felt an intense warming glow spread out over my body. I felt Bella's chin pressing into my scrotum and her nose was against my stomach. My entire cock was buried in Bella's throat. I gasped at the realization.

Bella kept my cock deep inside of her for...an impossibly long time. She didn't even gag as she bounced it deep in her throat. I felt her amazing tongue, her tight cheeks, and the strong slippery insides of her throat wrapping up my cock up. Nothing I'd ever felt in my life felt so...good. The sensations were just so all-encompassing. It wasn't just the feeling in my cock, it seemed to spread out all over, making me feel warm and safe.

And that feeling of well-being came from Bella too. It wasn't just that she was rubbing her tongue around on the bottom of my cock, bathing my urethra in her warm saliva. It was who she was as well. It was the fact that her big beautiful eyes were open, the eyes I'd seen in those pictures all those months earlier, and she was looking directly at me. It was a feeling that a fantasy had somehow, improbably, come true.

After a while, Bella slipped my cock back up, out of her throat. I heard her take a deep, gasping breath and I could see tears in her eyes from choking. But she didn't wait long. As soon as she caught her breath, she once again drove her head down into my lap, pushing my dick into the back of her throat. My cock was wet with her saliva now and it slid into her even easier. With no friction, the intensely pleasurable sensation became even more powerful.

Meanwhile, Bella's hand continued to massage my balls carefully and she made she my finger continued to probe deeply into my asshole. With my one hand now free, I felt like I needed something. I looked down and saw my nipples sitting up hard on my chest. My breasts ached and long to be touched. It wasn't so much a decision as an imperative. My hands flew to my chest, my palm landing on my hard nipple. I could feel the little nub pressing into my hand as I squeezed hard on my breast. I moaned loudly as the tension seemed to both rise and fall at the same time. I moved my hand to my other breast as well, pinching my nipple and reveling in the sensation.

Bella continued on this way for a long time. I think I must've been in shock because that is the only way I can explain the fact that I did not cum almost instantly. Instead I watched for several minutes while Bella's beautiful face bounced up and down, faster and faster, on my cock. I looked at the way her lips sealed around my hardened shaft, I felt the way her tongue worked over every inch of my penis, I felt the weight of her laying slightly on top of me. It was all so very, very much.

The orgasm sort of snuck up on me. I was so focused on feeling the new, and staggering, sensations that I barely noticed a familiar, powerful sensation sneaking up on me. I was looking down at Bella's beautiful eyes while her mouth bobbed up and down on my cock; I was pulling my nipple up, hard, towards the ceiling. I was panting frantically, unable to catch my breath. Every once in a while, a moan would escape my throat. I was totally overwhelmed.

I didn't even realize that I was cumming until I saw Bella's eyes flutter and she sealed her lips more tightly around the tip of my cock, no longer driving it into her throat. At the same time, I could feel my urethra expanding tightly and I could feel the pressurized whir as hot cum shot out of my cock. It was only when I recognized the physical aspect of my orgasm that the pure sensation of it washed over me. Rather than radiating out from my cock, like it normally did, the tingling sensation seemed to be everywhere at once. My entire body was floating on an electrical wave and I sort of melted into it. I heard myself moaning and I could still feel my body, shaking all over, but I was sort of outside of it as well, just a part of the pure pleasure.

Slowly, my orgasm subsided. After a minute or so, my eyes fluttered back open and I settled back down into myself. My feet were planted on the bed and, for the first time, I realized that I had been bucking my hips up into Bella's mouth while I came. She had bravely stood her ground and she still had the tip of my incredibly sensitive penis in her mouth. My finger, at some point, had slipped wetly out of my ass. I let my hips relax and my hips rested on the bed, exhausted.

Bella kept my cock in her mouth, dropping her head in time with my hips. I was so sensitive that it almost hurt, but I didn't dare say anything to her. When I was lying, panting on the bed, I moved my other hand up to my breasts. Now I had a hand cupping each of my breasts and I pulled them apart slightly, looking down the length of my body at Bella. I saw for the first time that a large amount of my sperm had dripped out of Bella's lips and was running down the shaft of my cock.

As soon as I was still, Bella began to suck loosely on the tip of my cock. The pleasure was painful and at first I didn't know what Bella was doing. I had just gotten off. But then I felt a strange coolness and, after a moment, I realized that the sperm was slipping up my cock, back into Bella's mouth. After a few seconds, she'd pulled almost all of it back between her lips. Finally, she pulled her lips from my cock, gave the tip a gentle kiss, and then sat back on her knees on the hotel room floor.

She looked at me, smiled brightly, and then opened her mouth to show me my pearly sperm resting on her tongue. There was a surprising amount of it and it almost overflowed her lips and dribbled down her neck. She quickly closed her mouth and I watched her throat work as the sperm worked its way down into her stomach. When she was done, she stuck her tongue out, showing me that it was all gone. I was lying, panting on the bed, my hands still on my breasts, completely dazed.

"What just happened?" I eventually said, my voice sounding small and stunned. Bella giggled and wiped her wet lips with the back of her hand and shrugged.

"I didn't think you would mind," she said, "It has been so long for me and you're so beautiful." I blushed.

"It's not that I minded. I didn't...I just can't believe that happened."

"But it felt right, didn't it?" Bella asked, tilting her head to the side. She didn't even sound nervous about it. She wasn't really asking, she was confirming. I nodded my head slowly.

"We aren't hiding anything. We don't have any reason to hold back," I said. And I knew that didn't fully encapsulate what we were feeling. The connection here went deeper than that. But it went so deep, that it was impossible to explain it any more clearly than that. But I could tell that Bella knew I meant more than I was saying, more than I could say. She smiled at me and rubbed her chin with her delicate fingers.

"Then let's not hold back!" she said excitedly. She popped up off of the floor quickly and was standing next to the bed. In a matter of seconds, she was reaching behind her back to find the zipper on her dress. In a blur, the dress fell down around her, a puddle on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra or even panties under her dress. As it dropped, Bella was standing totally naked right in front of me.

"Bella...you're so much prettier than your pictures!" I said, in awe. It was true. From where she was standing, I could see every inch of her. The beautiful face, the delicate curves, the large breasts, the sweet little nipples, the shapely legs, and the erect cock. It was larger than it had looked in the pictures, the foreskin straining back against it. For some reason that I couldn't really explain, my mouth was watering just looking at her. She giggled at me and playfully swatted her hand.

"You're a charmer," she said and I couldn't tell if she was teasing me. But then she walked towards the bed, "And now you'll get your reward for it!" She said. As she got to the side of the bed, she reached over and grabbed my foot. She pulled on my leg, dragging me over. I thought I understood what she wanted and I started to spin around. She turned me until I was lying perpendicular across the bed, my feet hanging off the side and my head pointing away from her. Once I was in position, Bella took a step forward so that she was between my legs. She was sort of towering over me and I looked up the undersides of her breasts.

Without speaking, Bella took her right hand and brought it up to her lips. She opened up and soon her fingers were pressing back into her throat. I saw her body convulse slightly and I heard her make a low choking sound in her throat. But she kept her hand there longer and again she gagged on her fingers. After a few seconds, she pulled her hand out of her mouth. A long, thin string of saliva connected her lips to her fingers. There was clearly a pool of this saliva on her hand.

Bella dropped her hand down between my legs. I jumped slightly when I felt her fingertips brush slightly against my scrotum. But she dropped her fingers down further and soon I felt the pads of her fingers pressing against my anus. I gasped as the warm, wet feeling of her hand against my asshole. She giggled at my reaction but didn't stop. My ass had dried slightly while I'd been fingering it and it was clear that Bella was lubricating me once again. The tip of her finger popped inside of me and I groaned. Soon, the entire areas was slick and wet.

"I need more spit," Bella said to me and pointed to my lips. I knew what she wanted. Rapidly, I raised my left hand up towards my mouth, "No," Bella said, smiling devilishly and continuing to gently massage my anus with her wet fingers, "That one," and she pointed to my right hand.

I looked at my other hand, the one that I had just pulled out of my asshole. I knew what Bella wanted and I felt a strange thrill run through my body. I had done it before, of course, by accident. But now, doing it on purpose didn't just seem like a good idea, it seemed like an exciting, sexy idea.

And so I dutifully brought my right hand up to my lips. I started with just my delectable middle finger. Bella was watching me closely, her breathing growing deeper as she watched. My middle finger passed through my lips and skittered across my tongue. It had a familiar, earthy flavor that I remembered from before. But somehow it was sweeter this time and I closed my eyes and groaned. I sucked hard on my finger, tasting the way my body tasted and enjoying the fact that I knew it was driving Bella crazy.

Eventually, my eyes fluttered back open and I saw Bella staring at me. Her face was flushed and her hands had jumped up to her breasts. I saw her kneading at them and pinching on her nipples. She was clearly enjoying the show. It made me feel sexy in a way that I thought I could only feel while acting. I wanted to give her more. So I opened my mouth wider and plunged my fingers deep inside of my throat. I gagged quickly, but I pushed farther. Just like Bella, I gagged again. And then a third time. Finally, I couldn't take anymore, and I pulled my fingers, dripping with saliva, out of my throat. I quickly moved my fingers down towards my ass.

"No!" Bella said, quickly grabbing my wrist. I looked up at her and she bit her lip, "Not there," she said, "here." And she moved forward slightly and pulled my arm forward. In order to keep up with her movements, I had to sit up slightly, propping myself up on my free elbow. She guided my hand forward until it brushed against the taut skin of her cock.

Instinctively, my hand wrapped around Bella's hard penis. She groaned and arched her back into me. She was so much harder than I ever got and was a bit awed by her. My hand wrapped completely around her, but it felt like her taut muscles were bulging against me. Her skin was incredibly soft and smooth. It was like warm stone wrapped in silk. The heat coming off of her was intense; it felt like it was burning into my palm. It was already slightly damp and I look down at it. I could see a thin line of pre-cum dribbling down from the tip of her cock and slipping down the length of her shaft.

I started to move my hand up and down on Bella's shaft. I felt my slick saliva coating her hot skin and I heard her gasping. She looked down at me nodding, her eyes fiery with lust. I moved my hand slowly, first pulling down, coating her skin until my fingers pressed into her soft, smooth scrotum. Then I reversed my movement, pulling my wet fingers up her shaft until I reached the tip. That was smooth and road and I swirled my hand around it. She moaned loudly as my hand polished the top of her cock, coating it with saliva.

Finally, she could take no more and her hand shot out, and grabbed my wrist. She pulled my hand away from her cock and then carefully pushed my arm back. I sort of lost balance and fell onto my back on the mattress. Bella's free hand darted forward and she grasped my other wrist. Soon she had leaned forward, pinning both of my wrists to the bed on either side of my head.

She was leaning over me, her face just inches from mine. Her large breasts were hanging down over my body. They were so large that they brushed against my own. I felt her hard nipples pressing into mine, tickling and teasing me. Even more intense, I could feel the wet tip of Bella's cock pressing into me. It was hard against my scrotum, pulsing against my balls. It was even brushing up against the now-soft shaft of my own cock. The pressure felt dangerous and exciting.

Bella leaned farther forward, her cock and her breast pushing more strongly against me. Her face was just a few inches from mine. I was biting my lower lip and looking up into her eyes. Her mouth was opened slightly, but somehow her face seemed like it was smiling anyway. I could feel the positive energy flowing out of her.

"I can't believe I found you," I said. I don't know why. I just knew I needed to say it.

"I can't believe you exist," she said. And then she leaned forward. My eyes closed and I tilted my head slightly to the side. In a moment, I felt the soft whisper of her lips against mine and I could smell the sweet aroma of her body. Her hair draped over my, tickling my forehead and my throat. My mouth opened to moaned and Bella's lips covered it up. I moaned into her mouth instead. Her lips were so thick and so soft, I felt like we'd been fused together.

After a few moments, I felt Bella's lips split against mine. I opened my mouth eagerly. I'd never been kissed passionately before, at least not off of a movie set. My entire body ached to feel more. As my mouth opened, Bella's tongue tumbled inside. I could still taste my sperm on her tongue as it probed insides of me. My own tongue pushed back and they met together in my mouth. I tasted into her mouth as well, soaking in the warm feeling of her body. She tasted and felt so good...it sent chills down my spine.

Our bodies reacted to the passion of our kiss. I wrapped my legs around Bella's hips and I arched my back, thrusting my breasts into hers. She started to grind her hips, pushing her cock more forcefully between my legs. The friction of her cock against mine was incredible and I squeezed her tighter with my legs. Our kisses became more intense as the tension grew higher.

1...456789