The Fappening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Bella pulled back away from our kiss, standing against the edge of her bed. She released my wrists and stood tall. Her face was flushed and my saliva was dangling from her lip. I whimpered, sad that she had gone, and kept my legs wrapped around her waist, "Goddamn," she said, "I need more!" Her left hand immediately dropped to my hip, pinning me in place. Her other hand dropped and wrapped around her cock. In a quick motion, she inched forward. I felt the bulbous tip of her cock pressing against my asshole. For the first time, I realize what she had in mind.

"Oh please, be careful!" I said suddenly and then I was frightened that I'd scared her off. It wasn't that I didn't want it. In fact, I needed it. But it was just..., "I'm a virgin," I explained. Bella smiled and rubbed my hip with her hand.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not going to hurt you," she said reassuringly, "You're all warmed up, stretched out, and ready for this." Her calm demeanor and gentle words made me feel a little better. I focused on the delightful feeling of her hand against my hip. Bella returned her focus down between my legs.

Once again, I felt the pressure of the tip of Bella's dick against my asshole. But I didn't shy away from it now. I remained relaxed. I hadn't thought I'd be able to put my finger there once, and that had turned out really well. Bella pushed hard, but slowly, and I gasped a little. The tip of her cock was a hell of a lot bigger than my finger. She continued to rub my hip and shushed me gently. My hands rose up off the bed. I put my left thumb in my mouth and bit it gently, trying to focus my discomfort there. My right hand rose up to my breast, pinching and playing at my aching nipples. The pleasure of that feeling lessened the pressure on my asshole.

"Come on baby, open up for me," Bella said gently. I moaned loudly tried not to think about any discomfort. Instead, I thought about how wonderful it would be to have Bella inside of me. To have her there were I could grip her and pull her and take her juices inside of me.

I guess those thoughts did the trick. My asshole opened slightly and the tip of Bella's cock slipped in. I shuddered as I felt it filling that tight space. I saw Bella shiver as well, but she was focused. She bent her neck, looking down at her cock, popped into my asshole. I watched as she spit a long, thick dribble of saliva. It landed on the shaft of her cock, making it even wetter than it had been before. Bella used her hand to spread it out. Then she started to push again, sinking inside of me.

Once she had pushed passed the tip...everything was better. My body no longer resisted her and there was no longer any pressure. I felt, inch by inch, as her cock entered me. I felt m asshole stretching out to accept her. I couldn't believe how full I felt, it was like her cock was filling my entire body. But it was lovely too, just so incredible. I could hardly believe it when I felt Bella's hips pressed against my ass. Her big, silky cock was all the way inside of me!

"Goddamn girl, you're tight!" Bella said and I giggled. My body moved with my laugh and I guess the sensation was a lot for Bella. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. It felt good for me as well, feeling her cock moving inside of me. But I wanted more.

"Please Bella," I begged, "fuck me." It was like she had been waiting for just such a signal. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, Bella pulled her hips back slightly. I sighed as her cock slipped an inch or two out of my asshole. Before I could even process the sensation of her cock pulling out, Bella slammed her dick back inside of me.

"Oh Jesus!" I screamed, pulling harder than before on my breast. Bella stopped moving.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, sounding concerned. I shook my head frantically.

"No, don't stop!" I begged. Bella smiled and then immediately got back to work. Now she moved both hands to my hips holding me in place. Once again she moved her hips back, sliding her cock out of my ass, and then she shoved it back in quickly. Now there was no pause. She moved her cock out and then back in again. And again. And again. And then I wasn't even really aware it was happening anymore, I was just overwhelmed by the pleasure I felt at her touch. I tried to hold still, just let her cock work on my willing body.

As Bella fucked me, I looked up at her. In fact, the way that my neck was slightly bent on the bed, her body was sort of framed between my two large breasts. I looked across the smooth expanse of my toned belly, and saw my limp cock bounced up and down as Bella slammed in and out of me. Thin streams of left-over cum and new pre-cum slung out of it, dribbling cold onto my skin. I tried to tilt my head more, so that I could watch her hard shaft slip in and out of my body, but I didn't have a good angle. Instead, I watched Bella's body, enamored by the elegant, fluid motion of her body and the hypnotic movement of her large breasts.

After Bella had been fucking me for several minutes, I saw her once again crane her neck down towards my cock. I knew that she was going to spit again. But suddenly, I had an almost uncontrollable urge. I had no idea where it came from, but it wouldn't be denied, "No wait!" I called out and Bella stopped, "No keep frucking!" I begged and her hips kept moving, "But don't spit that out. It's wet enough. Spit in my mouth. I need to taste you!" I plead. Bella smiled.

"You're kinky!" she said around the saliva pooled in her mouth. But she seemed happy to oblige. She took her hands off of my hips and placed them on the bed on either side of me, her arms brushing against my breasts. She started to lean forward, but she was only slightly taller than me. She had to lean forward hard so that her mouth would be over top of my face. She dug her toes into the hotel carpet, pushing herself forward. The end result was that she moved so her face was over mine, but in doing so she had shoved her cock harder and deeper into my ass that she ever had before.

The feeling was indescribable. It caused two things to happen at once. First, my mouth opened wide. Partially, it was to accept the hot saliva that I'd demanded from Bella. More importantly, the feeling of her cock pressing so deep inside of me was too beautiful not to react to. I was nearly screaming with pleasure.

The second thing was Bella. I guess that pressing into me in order to lean over me had pushed her past the edge. I felt Bella's body trembling against me. Her eyes slammed shut. Her mouth opened and a low groan came from deep within her throat. She dropped her head slightly and the saliva that she had collected began to pour from her lips. I opened my mouth wider, letting it drip against my teeth and splatter across my tongue. It was thick and sweat, tasting so much like Bella I could barely stand it.

But I am not even sure that Bella was trying to spit in my mouth. Her attention was clearly elsewhere. While I was swishing Bella's saliva around in my mouth, I could feel a pulsating pressure inside of my asshole. I knew what was happening. Bella was cumming. Her entire body was rigid. And her thick, hot sperm was pouring directly into my asshole. It made me shiver just to think about it. I looked her, watched the overwhelming pleasure play out across her face as spurt after spurt of cum filled up my tight ass, making the pressure grow even more intense. I'd never felt sexier, never felt better in my life. My cock, which had been bouncing limply against my body while Bella fucked me, started to grow hard once again.

After a very long time, Bella let out a deep sigh and her eyes opened once again. The muscles in her body went totally slack and she smiled down at me. She giggled when she looked at me, reached up with one of her hands, and pushed a little bit of spit that had dribbled onto my chin into my mouth. I tasted it hungrily and licked at her fingers. Bella laughed louder and looked happier, and more relaxed, than she had since I'd seen her on the convention floor. I realized how badly she had needed that. Not just the sexual release, but the totally acceptance I had given to her body with mine.

But while Bella was extremely satisfied, it was clear that she wasn't finished. Her cock still felt hard inside of my asshole. I was beginning to wonder if (and hope that) she was going to start up again. But to my surprise, she pushed herself back, moving her hips away from me. I groaned as her hard cock slipped quickly out of my asshole. It was almost like cumming, the pleasure from the drop in pressure.

Bella didn't bother to revel in the sensation. As soon as her cock was out of my ass, Bella dropped quickly down on her knees on the floor. I was a little surprised. I popped myself up on my elbows on the bed, trying to look down at her. Bella's arm reached up quickly, snaking under my knees and wrapping around my thighs. I let out a surprised squeak when she yanked on my legs, pulling me over to the side of the bed. In a moment, my ass was hanging off the side.

Once again, Bella moved quickly. As soon as my asshole was off of the bed, Bella pushed my legs back, sort of rolling my hips back a little and pointing my anus up into the air. Without a word, she pushed her head forward, burying her face between my asscheeks. I felt her nose press into my balls and, shockingly felt her lips pushing into my asshole.

It was only now that I realized what she was doing. As soon as Bella's cock had come out of my ass, the massive load of cum that she had poured into my ass had started to dribble out. It was not an unpleasant sensation, but it was not really my focus. But that sperm was Bella's focus. She didn't want to waste a drop. And now, on her knees, she formed a seal around my crinkled asshole. It felt hot and soothing after the pounding my asshole had taken, wonderful.

I felt Bella's tongue starting to probe at me and groaned loudly. I could no longer hold myself up on my elbows, and fell back onto the bed. Bella didn't seem to notice, her attention was totally focused. I felt her tongue moving around and lapping at my asshole, drinking down all of her own sperm that had collected there. Once she had cleaned everything that had gotten out, she grew more aggressive. Her tongue started to push inside of me, she started to suck. I could feel the sperm pulling out of my asshole and into Bella's hot, waiting mouth.

Bella stayed like that for several minutes and I adored every second of it. The feeling of the sperm moving out of my asshole was lovely. But better than that was the feeling of Bella's tongue and her lips against my sensitive asshole. I would have allowed her to stay down there, tasting me and feeling me, forever. But eventually, the well ran dry. Bella had sucked out every drop of her own sperm and swallowed it down. When she was done, she moved her lips away from my asshole and I gasped as the cool air moved against it. She rose so that she was standing next to her bed, her cheeks glistening with spit and sperm.

My cock was now completely hard again, maybe harder than it had ever been in my life. As Bella rose, I saw her cock bouncing as well. It was clear that while she'd cum, Bella was not yet finished. We didn't speak, we just looked into each other's eyes. We both knew what we wanted to do it. It felt like the only thing we could do. Bella jumped up onto the bed with me.

I remained on my back, laying down. As Bella got up on the bed, she repositioned herself, spinning around so that we were facing in opposite directions. Soon, she had thrown one of her legs over my head so that she was straddling my face. She was on her hands and knees on top of me, her palms buried in the mattress on either side of my hips. It was exactly what I had been waiting for.

From where I was lying, I was looking up at Bella's cock which was hard and pointing forward, towards her tits, her balls that were hanging down towards my lips, and her tight little asshole that made my mouth water. I wanted all of it. I quickly reached my hands up, feeling for Bella's hips. My finger sunk into her toned ass and I pulled her down hard. Bella sort of sat hard and the crinkled, purple star of her asshole dropped down perfectly, kissing my lips. I felt her balls dangling chin and the bottom of her cock was rubbing against my throat. The weight of her body was pressing down on my breasts.

But the only thing that I could really focus on was her asshole. Her skin there is so dense and so incredibly hot. The smell of her too, her asscheeks pressing into my nose, is so sweet and divine. I couldn't bear to wait any longer. I had to know how Bella tasted. I quickly split my lips open and my tongue oozed from my mouth. I felt slick pressure as my tongue pressed against the soft ridges of Bella's asshole. Her taste was lovely, clean and a little salty. I heard her moan and she thrust her hips back. I made my tongue rigid and, as Bella pushed back, my tongue plunged deep into her asshole. I groaned as I felt her smooth, hot insides squeezing my tongue and her flavors covered me entirely. Bella groaned louder and I get her started to grind her hips, rubbing her beautiful round ass in my face. I felt her hard cock pressing between my breasts as she moved.

At the same time, Bella's right hand rose up off of the bed and I felt it grasp around my hardened cock. I moaned and twirled my tongue around inside of her. Her grip grew tighter and she started to move her hand up and down on my aching shaft. She pushed down hard with her hand I felt her fingers sinking into my scrotum, rubbing on my balls.

For a while, we just stayed like this. I kept my tongue in Bella's ass, usually hard and pressing into her, tasting her coppery insides. Sometimes I would make my tongue fat and soft, let it slip out of her and lap at it gently. Always, I was trying to get more and more of her wonderful taste inside of me. At the same time, Bella would stroke my cock up and down, her hand tight but soft. She was also grinding her hips against my chest and I could feel it growing slick with pre-cum.

"Oh shit, Jayne, I need more!" Bella yelled after several minutes. I could tell she was losing control, her body shaking more furiously than ever. She suddenly lifted her hips up. I had my hands wrapped around her waist and I was pulling her hips down, but she jerked quickly and soon she was back up on her hands and knees. I was a little surprised but I didn't have a chance to think. Her right hand moved quickly off of my cock and she was pressing her hard cock back so that it was facing down, towards my mouth. I felt the uncircumsized tip press against my lips and I tried to open my mouth to give it a slight lick. But as soon as I opened my mouth a little, Bella once again dropped her hips. I didn't even have time to react.

In an instant, Bella's hard cock was pushing beyond my lips, bowling over my tongue, and burying itself in my throat. I gagged hard, my throat squeezing around Bella's shaft. But I didn't panic. I welcomed it. I could taste the salty flavor of Bella's cock mixed with the earthy flavor of my own ass, which was still coating her. I gurgled deliciously around the cock. Why would I want anything else?

But Bella wasn't content with just that. As soon as her cock was buried in my throat, I felt her body drop down on top of me. Her tits rubbed against my lower belly and I felt her arms against my legs. Her right hand once against found my cock, but she didn't start to rub it. Instead, she pulled the shaft up so that it was pressing against her lips. Then she opened her mouth and instantly devoured my cock. I felt her tight throat closing around me as she gagged again. Now we were perfectly mirroring one another. We were exactly alike.

Neither of us could last very long. We were both very close to the edge to begin with and, to make matters more intense, neither of us could breathe. Bella kept her cock pressed hard in my throat while I undulated my tongue against it. But to be fair, she kept my cock perfectly in place inside of her as well. A perfect loop.

Still, I wanted to hurry things along. And I wanted to try something too. My arms were still wrapped up and around Bella's hips, my fingers were grasping her warm ass. I moved my right index finger quickly down, over the loaves of Bella's ass, finding the dark purple center. I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there and that it was slick with my spit and stretched by my tongue. I didn't think, I just thrust my finger hard and deep into Bella's asshole. I felt her body go rigid as my finger suck all the way inside of her in one fluid motion. I could hear her gurgling around my cock.

But I noticed something else, even better. I felt Bella's urethra expanding against my tongue. I felt her cock shaking and pulsating. I felt her anus tighten around my finger. And then, I felt hot liquid pouring directly into my throat. I pressed my head back into the mattress as hard as I could and Bella pulled her hips up slightly. Soon the tip of her cock pulled back into my mouth and her hot, salty sperm splashed against my tongue and filled my cheeks. The smell of her cum wafted into my nose and I was in heaven.

More than that, it pushed me over the edge. As I savored the flavor of Bella's cum, my body couldn't take it anymore. I thrust my hips up hard, off of the bed, pushing my cock deeper into Bella's throat. It felt like as my cock pressed against the back of her throat that something burst inside of me. There was an explosion of tingling warmth that sort of grew out from my cock, pulsing and billowing inside of me, touching every sweet inch of my body. I could still feel Bella's body, in my mouth and draped across me. Her cum was still splashing ever-thicker into my mouth. And it was like the two of us, bound together in a circle, were the entire world. And that built the pleasure higher and higher until it didn't even feel physical anymore, until it was all that I was.

I guess that Bella came back to her senses faster than I did. I was laying on my back, panting through my nose, and swishing her thick sperm around in my mouth, while my mind remained entirely blank. But as I was doing that, Bella had jumped up quickly and flopped over onto the bed next to me. As I gradually came to understand who and where I was, my eyes came back into focus. Bella was lying beside me, our bodies touching. Her cheeks, like mine, were bulging. She reached her arm across the distance separating us and her soft hand rested gently on my cheek. She pulled me forward. Instinctively, I followed her wishes, leaning in towards her.

Our lips met passionately, like we were afraid that the other would disappear before the kiss could be completed. As soon as we met, our mouths opened instantly. We were both overflowing with one another's cum and it dribbled down our cheeks and splattered onto the bed. But soon our lips had sealed together and the pools of cum inside of our mouths crashed together. I could taste my own, familiar flavor mixing with Bella's and I moaned as the tastes fused, growing better than the sum of their parts.

We kissed for a very long time, passing our cum back and forth until, bit by bit, we swallowed it all down. Then we continued to kiss, pulling each other together on the bed. Soon our arms, legs, tongues, and cocks were intertwined on the bed. It was impossible to tell where I ended and Bella began. And it was like that, blissful unaware of the outside world, that we fell asleep.

* * * * *

Two years later I was sitting at my kitchen table, just like I did every morning. I was wearing my robe, cinched tightly, but nothing else. I had already finished my breakfast and I had decided to turn on the television. I no longer lived for the entertainment news, but I still looked at it from time to time. As soon as the screen came on, I was mildly surprised to see a video of myself, walking out of a restaurant. My new movie, my first starring role, was coming out in two weeks. I sort of expected to be everywhere right now. As I watched, I heard the voiceover speak.

1...456789