The Fappening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In shocking celebrity relationship news, Jayne Catalina, star of the upcoming film, "Radio Edit," has been linked romantically with actress Bella Radnor. The two have been seen in public on numerous occasions in recent weeks, including a romantic, candle light dinner just three nights ago. Reps for both actresses declined to make comments, but sources close to both of them say that the rumors are true.

"These reports will likely further fan the flames of Radnor's white hot comeback. Just two years after the shocking revelation that the former 'Agent XX' was a transwoman, Radnor has set a torrid pace of late. Following her Golden Globe nominated turn in "Tempus Fugit," Bella Radnor has erased any doubts about her staying power in Hollywood. No fewer than three movies featuring the actress will be released in the next six months. We will continue to keep you updated on this possible Hollywood power couple."

"Turn that nonsense off!" a voice said behind me. I felt arms drape over my shoulders, palms rest lightly on my breasts. I felt Bella's lips nibble at my ears and I giggled. I shut the television off and looked over at my shoulder at my fiancé. "Everything on those shows are unsubstantiated rumors and gossip."

"Some things are true," I said, rubbing her arm.

"I just heard a rumor that sex goddess Jayne Catalina, like he alleged girlfriend Bella Radnor might be a tranny," Bella said, rising her eyebrows. I smiled and kissed her deeply over my shoulder.

"I don't think that rumor is out yet," I said after our kiss had broken, "But you know, even if it was, even if I still have to worry about that and even if all of this could still be taken away, it wouldn't matter anymore. I don't need the love of millions. I have everything I need right here." Bella smiled and she kissed me back.

The End.

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a massive project like this, it took a year to write and could take longer to edit. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

P.P.S

This story contains brief references to comic book superheroes. I made these heroes up for the story. Given that there are 10 trillion comic book superheroes, there is a chance that the names I selected for my characters are already used by other, actual superheroes. If so, that is merely a coincidence. I am not piggybacking on any comic book writer's work.

1...456789