The Fifteen Year Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me", she whispered.

"What?"

"Just fuck me!" she sighed again.

Having never heard my wife use that word before, I stared. "Fuck my pussy Michael!" she said again, grabbing me and pulling me too her. "Fuck it now!"

I positioned myself over my wife, Ellen spread her beautiful legs and I plunged. She gasped as my cock filled her. I pulled back slightly and plunged again. Once again, she gasped louder. I began stroking my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Starting out slowly, I quickened my pace, faster and harder than I had ever fucked Ellen before. She continued to moan and thrust her hips forward meeting each stroke embedding my cock deeper into her aching pussy. I was not surprised that only after a few short minutes I was on the verge of shooting my load. A few more strokes and I did, filling her wanton cunt full of cum, before collapsing on top of my wife. We lay there catching our breath for several minutes. I rolled off my wife and took her in my arms; we just cuddled up together and fell asleep.

At about 4:00 a.m. I awoke to quite a surprise, I felt my wife's hand on my member, it was limp, but quickly began to spring back to life. She whispered, "Now it is your turn," as she started doing something she had always refused to do. She sank her head into my lap and took my cock into her warm mouth. She began licking and sucking my cock, and soon began bobbing her head up and down its length. The feeling was sheer pleasure, the feeling was intense. I watched as my conservative little wife, her mouth full of my cock, sucked it like I had always imagined. It didn't take too long before I released my load into her waiting mouth. She didn't know what to do so she swallowed some and the rest dribbled down her chin. She rested her head on my stomach for a moment, before crawling up and kissing me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. For the first time in my life I tasted my own cum. Soon we were back to sleep in each other's arms.

Saturday we awoke late to a knock at the door, Jerry and Maxine had invited us to Brunch. We showered, dressed, and met them 30 minutes later in the coffee shop downstairs. From there we went to a new restaurant just off the "Circle." Maxine was excited about the party. She had spoken to most all of the old 'yearbook staff' and all confirmed they were coming. "Do you remember the reporter who was always seeking out information for our stories but was never in our meetings?"

"No," we replied in unison.

"Yes, you do. The tall skinny guy, with thick black hair, and wire rimmed glasses."

"Hmmm, No."

"Oh Ellen, you must remember him, he had a crush on you since grade school." She shot back. "His name is..."

"Peter." Ellen interrupted. Blushing at the mere mentioned of his name.

"Yes, Peter, Thank you Ellen." Maxine replied. "He has agreed to act as our DJ for the evening. But,"

"But?" Ellen questioned quickly.

"But, he is no longer a tall, skinny kid with wire rimmed glasses, and dark kinky hair." She sighed. He really looks good now."

Again, Ellen drifted off, remembering their dances last night and their time they spent in the room. Yes, he had changed, and so had she, she thought to herself.

Coming back to reality, Ellen glanced in my direction and gave me that, 'What should I do look?" I just shrugged my shoulders, and tilted my head to the side, as if it was no big deal. But, Maxine quickly changed the topic, "Are you going to wear that outfit tonight?

Relieved, Ellen said, "I have little choice since you have already told everyone about it."

We all laughed.

After we ate we walked around the "Circle." Ellen called home to check on the kids and I took a moment to glance through the newspaper. At around 1:00 p.m. we returned to our room, wanting to be rested up for the nights activities. We turned on the TV, laid down on the bed, but neither of us was interested in the program.

"Michael," Ellen broke our silence, "Were you really aroused by the thoughts of me making out with Peter last night?"

"It even surprised me as to how turned on it made me."

"What if something happens tonight at the party? She asked.

"Like what?"

"I might repeat the same thing with him tonight." She said, "If we can find a secluded place to sneak off too, I mean."

Still taken a little by surprise I told her, "If it makes you feel good, then you should just think of this weekend as a re-awakening of our sex life." I paused in thought, "Whatever you do, enjoy yourself."

Ellen sighed, as she rolled over and rested her arm across my chest. "And, you really like my outfit?" she purred.

"Ellen, if your outfit makes the other guys as horny as it makes me, then Peter may not be your only prize tonight."

She playfully slapped at my chest. "You're a pervert Michael!" she laughed

"Seriously, I get horny just thinking about other men looking at you in it and wanting you."

She gave me a smile, and sighed, "Really?"

"Ellen, you are free to do whatever you want tonight, however, you have to promise to tell me all about it."

"I will," she assured me, but I doubt if anything happens more than last night.

We fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

The alarm rang, waking us from our nap. Ellen took her shower first and I went in afterward. The hot water felt good running over my head, banging against my back. I washed, dried off, applied some cologne, and combed my hair. I wrapped a towel around my waist and started out, when I stopped short. Maxine was in the room, but she was just leaving. She had stopped by to drop off a pair of shoes for Ellen to wear. Maxine wears the same size shoe and had brought a couple pair by for Ellen to try. They decided the gold sequined shoes with five-inch spike heels would really set off the outfit. My mind raced with excitement, as I dressed, imagining my wife wearing those shoes.

The party started at 7:00 p.m. but we decided to be fashionable late, to ensure that we made an entrance. So, we left the hotel at 7:30 for the short drive to Carmel, where Jerry and Maxine lived.

We arrived at their house a little after 8:00 p.m. We walked to the door. As we hit the first step, I turned Ellen around and said, "Have fun."

She smiled nervously, took a deep breath and said, "I'll try."

"You do look sexy tonight." I said.

"Thank you," Ellen replied and turned toward the door and pressed the bell.

Maxine opened the door, said hello, gave Ellen a hug, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I handed her a bottle of wine. As she left to put it on ice, you could see people's attention had turned toward nothing but Ellen. She was a striking figure in tan and beige with those five-inch gold heels and her blond hair up in a fashionable do with a few strings of hair fluttering down her neck. Everyone we saw couldn't believe it was her. The men had gathered around her trying to get a better look. Ellen wasn't used to this much attention, but she was obviously enjoying it.

We socialized with our friends, had a few drinks, and reminisced about old times. Peter was doing a wonderful job as DJ and he really kept the party going. Ellen danced with a few of the guys and she told me later that she was actually propositioned by a couple of them, laughing off their advances. There were only about thirty people at the party; half we went to school with, the others were spouses or their dates for the evening. It was a nice party. Occasionally, I would see Ellen talking to Peter as the songs, from our senior year, played on the stereo.

Around 10:30 p.m., I was talking to Bill and Tom, when Ellen approached me. "Excuse me guys," she said, as she pulled me to the side.

Ellen leaned in, "Peter is taking a break in a few minutes and he is going to meet me in the spare bedroom." She spoke softly in my ear.

I immediately felt a lump in my throat.

"I told Maxine that I had a little too much to drink and need to lie down for a few minutes," she said with a slight smile. "Maxine told me that the door locks from the inside, so I could have some privacy also."

I was a little aroused, but felt my first twinge of jealousy at the same time.

"Ellen, may I ask, why Peter of all people?" I asked.

"Because, he is truly a gentleman and treated me with respect last night" she said, "And, besides that he is a fabulous kisser." She also mentioned that she felt good giving him a little attention since he had a crush on her for so long. She gave me a small kiss, and said, "I'll see you in 20 minutes."

I went back to talking with the guys, but my mind was extremely distracted. I watched as Ellen walked across the room; Peter looked up and gave her a smile as she passed, before heading down the back hallway. A couple minutes later the music stopped and Peter announced that he was taking a short break. He too walked back the hallway.

I tried to keep occupied, as I talked to two women whose husbands were on their way to getting drunk. I glanced at my watch; it was 10:50 p.m. 'Ten minutes, I thought to myself.' I walked to the dining room and grabbed a bite to eat. I spoke with Maxine a minutes, but wasn't sure what she was saying. Again, I glanced at my watch 11:05 p.m. 'Twenty-five minutes. That twinge reappeared. I walked back into the living room, where I found Jerry looking through old pictures. I stopped and joined him finding a few pictures of Ellen and myself. Jerry and I talked, laughed, and recalled our younger days. I nearly forgot about the time, until their living room clock struck twelve midnight. I spun around and but did not see Ellen. I excused myself and set off toward the back hallway. I met Ellen walking toward me, adjusting her top as she walked. I said, "20 minutes?!" pointing at my watch.

"I know." She sighed.

"What?"

"Let's go somewhere to talk." She said, as she grabbed a drink from the table.

We went outside and walked around the house to the back yard. There was a porch swing there and we took a seat. It was a warm evening, and the smell of wild flowers filled the air. Ellen leaned over, "I want to tell you what happened."

"What happened to 20 minutes?"

'Yes, I know." She said, "He is such a good and sexy kisser, I just didn't want to stop."

"Ok?" I asked, "So is kissing all that you two did?"

She hesitated at first, and then said, "Michael, kissing wasn't all that happened." She continued, "I will give you all the details, but I want you to know he was a perfect gentleman. He never pushed me to go beyond the boundaries I set."

"Alright" I said softly.

"Is the idea of me fooling around arousing to you Michael?" She asked as she placed her hand on my knee and slid it up my leg, coming to rest on my bulging crotch.

"It is," she smiled. She went on to say, "Well, we just kissed for the first few minutes, then I lifted my blouse over my head giving him free access to my bare tits." Looking at me reaction, she continued "He again kissed, licked them, and sucked on them for several minutes before I told him that I want to go further."

My heart nearly stopped hearing those words, "What did he do?" I asked, my voice quivering.

"Being the gentleman he is, he asked about you and if I was sure I wanted anything more." She paused, and then continued, "That is when I told him what I really wanted was to have him fuck me, but I wasn't sure I should go that far." She paused and looked to me for reassurance.

I reminded her of what I had told her earlier about this weekend and doing what she wanted.

She took a breath and continued, "Michael, I removed my pants and let him play with my pussy as we kissed passionately." She continued, "He then kissed down my stomach, licking his way down to my blond bush, and then he was licking and sucking on my clit. He put two fingers in me, wildly thrusting them in and out." She blushed a little continuing, "Michael, at that point I erupted in a wet orgasm." I was nearly gasping for air just hearing her description of events. Next, she said, "I began fondling his dick and I continued giving him a hand job until he came all over my tits." She went on to say, "I just didn't feel like going any farther with Peter, and he readily accepted it with no argument."

My mind continued to race, as I imagined my beautiful wife with another man, being fondled and responding to his touch. After a couple minutes, I asked, "Ellen, what changed your mind about wanting to get fucked by Peter?"

She said, "I really hadn't changed my mind about getting fucked. But, I decided to wait until we got back to our room." She gave me a knowing grin and purred, "Then I'll fuck you all night." This language was totally out of character for both of us, so I guess the alcohol had taken its toll.

By the time we came back in the house several people had already left. There were only eight of us remaining, and Maxine said it was time for a few games. We played trivial pursuit for a while but it was too boring and some of us were too drunk. Maxine brought out several other board games and most seemed just too meaningless. Finally she pulled out a game called "Adam & Eve". It was labeled as an "Adult Party Game" and Maxine asked if anyone was feeling a little daring. The game is played with dice and cards. Participants go around the circle taking their turns by moving game pieces on a board and drawing from various card piles and doing what the space or card directs. Some tasks are simple; others may require some mild physical contact with another player, while others may direct you to lose some clothes.

Rick and his date Gloria were the first to chime, "We're in."

Followed closely by Sally and her husband Jacque, leaving only Ellen and myself. I wasn't going to be the party pooper so I looked at Ellen and said "I'm game if you are."

Ellen looked around the room and said, "What the heck, were all friends, I'm in too."

The game started innocently enough with people taking the directions from the spaces rather than the more risqué cards. Some people had to whisper sweet nothings into the person to their left's ear; others had to take a shot. Marge had to nibble on Jacque's neck and Sally had to describe in detail her first time. The game continued and drinks flowed, everyone began to loosen up. Finally, Maxine pulled a card to describe her most erotic sexual fantasy. Maxine thought for a moment and said, "I really don't have any sexual fantasies, Jerry is all the man that I need."

"Ah, Bullshit," said Rick

"Everyone has a secret fantasy," said Gloria.

"Yeah," said Jacque.

"Seriously, I don't," continued Maxine as everyone rolled their eyes and snickered.

Finally, Sally spoke up, "My fantasy is to be taken by three or four men at once." The room became silent. "Yeah, sometimes while Jacque and I are making love we talk about our fantasies," she said. "We close our eyes and imagine strange hands and several cocks all around me. Sometimes we even add in a dildo or two."

Rick asked, "Is that really fulfilling?"

"Well, it's fun and erotic," Sally responded with a smile. "But, I don't think I could ever do it.

Gloria then admitted that Rick's fantasy was to watch her with another woman. "Yeah, like that will ever happen," Rick said, as the room burst into laughter.

Maxine then turned to Ellen and myself and asked, "OK you two spill it."

We looked at each other, and then I spoke up, "I think we are just too straight laced to have fantasies like that."

Ellen chuckled, "Speak for yourself Michael. I want to be fucked by another man while you watch. I want you to watch your little slut in action."

My jaw nearly hit the floor. You could have heard a pin drop as all eyes turned to Ellen.

Maxine broke the silence, "Do you really think you could do something like that in front of your husband Ellen?"

"Yes, I do." She said confidently. And, she went on to describe the game we had been playing with Peter last night and tonight.

Again the room fell silent; all eyes were focused on us.

Maxine stood up, looked directly at me and asked, "And you would be ok with this Michael?"

"If Ellen wants to play out a fantasy, I am all for it. I love my wife very much, so I'll let her do anything she feels comfortable doing." I still couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth.

Just then, Maxine turned and walked out of the room. She returned a short time later with Peter in tow. "Guess who is spending the night in our guest bedroom," she said with a smile. Peter looked confused.

Maxine went on to describe Ellen's sexual fantasy to Peter. "She even mentioned you by name Peter."

He blushed, but soon broke into a smile, when he looked into Ellen's eyes.

Ellen placed her hand on my leg and pushed herself up off the floor. She gave me a coy smile, turned and walked over to Peter.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked.

"Yes!" said Ellen as she put her arms around Peter pulled him close and kissed him passionately. Their bodies' now one, all eyes transfixed upon them.

After a few seconds Ellen broke their embrace, she reached down, grasping the hem of her top and pulled it up and over her head tossing it aside on the floor. She placed her thumbs inside of her waistline and slowly pushed her pants down, over her thighs, past her knees, and onto the floor. I was taken aback to see that Ellen had not worn any panties to the party this evening. She stepped out of her pants and kicked them to the side also. Wearing only her 5 inch heals she again stepped forward and embraced Peter. They kissed more passionately than before. His right hand reaching around and rubbing the side of her bare breasts as they wrestled their tongues between their hot lips.

Again Ellen stopped; reached forward and began to unbutton Peter's shirt. As she unfastened the last button, his shirt fell open and Ellen pushed it back over his shoulders and he let it fall softly to the floor. She then reached down and unbuckled, then unfastened his pants letting them too fall to the floor. She then turned and asked Maxine if they had something soft to put on the floor. Jerry immediately pulled the cushion off the futon in the corner and threw it on the floor in the center of the room.

Ellen once again looked in my direction; she gave me a wink and licked her lips. She then laid down on the futon cushion and said, "Peter, fuck me like you wanted to in the bedroom earlier."

"Are you sure?" Peter asked.

"Fuck me." Ellen purred.

Then Peter looked at me, "Are you sure Michael?"

"Yes Peter." I replied, "Fuck my wife."

Peter wiggled out of his boxer shorts revealing a nice sized 7" cock.

Again, the room was still silent; all eyes were on Ellen and Peter as he lay down beside her. They fell into a deep embrace, Peter fondling and caressing her body from every angle. He slowly moved down to her rock hard nipples and sucked them hard and fast. She was moaning constantly as she yielded to his touch.

He brought his head up and gave her another deep wet kiss. She kissed his lips, then his neck, working her way over his chest. His body quaked as she ran her tongue over his tight abdomen. She worked her way down ran her tongue the length of Peter's swollen cock. He gasped for air. Ellen again looked in my direction, our eyes met, as she kissed the tip of his cock. With eyes still locked she slipped his head between her lips. He moaned louder. She continued to take his head in and out of her mouth; each time taking it a little deeper until I was sure that she was going to gag. His breathing quickened, as Ellen began to bob her head up and down the length of his throbbing saliva glistening shaft. It was only about a minute later, when Peter let out a loud groan, and began gasping for breath. His back arched, Ellen squeezed the base of his cock with her hand, pumping hard, as she continued to bob her head faster and faster. "I'm,,, going,,, to,,, cum..." he groaned, as the first wave of orgasm hit his body. He tensed; his muscles began to spasm uncontrollably, as Ellen did not slow down. He shot a full load of cum into her waiting mouth. She took in every drop before releasing his cock from between her lips, again looking up at me, as she swallowed.