The Fifteen Year Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to work on Peter's cock, even as he labored hard to catch his breath. She fondled his balls and inserted the tip of her index finger into his tight asshole. We all watched, as if in slow-motion Peter's cock sprang back to life. Ellen then mounted it with her pussy and moaned as it slid easily into her vagina all the way to his balls. She pushed herself up and slid back onto it again. She leaned forward, her nipples gently grazing his chest as she rolled her hips forward and back, forward and back...

Finally able to breathe, Peter rolled Ellen over onto her back. Her legs spread and his cock at the ready. He pulled her legs up and over his shoulders so he could give her maximum penetration. He plunged his cock into my wife's waiting pussy in one hard thrust. She let out a muffled scream then bit her lower lip as he pulled out and did it again. He pushed in and out, slowly at first, but gradually building speed. You could hear his scrotum slapping out the rhythm on her ass. Now Ellen was the one gasping for air and moaning wildly. Ellen loved every minute of it, her toes curled, her muscles quivered as she came to a tumultuous crescendo, letting out a series of uncontrolled scream of pleasure loud enough to awaken the neighbors. She didn't come down quickly but kept bucking wildly under his force. He was building up for another climax when she said, "Peter, fuck my ass."

I nearly fell over. She had never said anything like that before. We had never even discussed anal sex before.

"Fuck my ass Peter," she begged again.

Peter stopped, looked at me.

"Now Peter!" She demanded, "I want you to fuck me in the ass and fill my bowels with you're cum."

Peter wasted no time rolling her over and going down to lick her shriveled asshole with his tongue.

Maxine stood up and ran to her bedroom, returning in only a few seconds with a tube of KY jelly. She tossed the tube onto the mattress. Peter opened the tube, put the jelly on the tips of his penis, and lubed Ellen's tight asshole.

As I looked around the, Jacque was massaging his erection through his pants as Sally continued to watch the action. Rick had his hand inside of Gloria's pants massaging her clit, as she pumped feverishly on his swollen cock with her hand. Jerry had his cock out and in hand stroking it as he observed.

Peter then squirted the jelly into my wife's ass and massaged it all around the outside. He then lined her up on her stomach with a pillow under her belly to elevate her ass to make it more accessible. He put the head of his cock against her asshole and pushed gently.

"Ahhh... she cried out, "It hurts."

"I'm sorry" he uttered as he pulled out.

"No, fuck my ass Peter," Ellen repeated.

Peter objected, "I don't want to hurt you."

"You'd better fuck my ass right now," she growled, "if you ever want to fuck me again!"

He tried to be as gentle as possible, but she was crying so he backed off a little. She screamed out again for him not to stop.

She yelled "Punish my asshole and pound it into me there"!

Again, Peter placed the head of his cock against her asshole and pushed. And again, Ellen screamed out in pain. "Aaaaaahhh... Don't stop, don't stop." she panted as Peter gently pushed his cock in further. He retreated slightly and pushed again, sliding in just a little further. He repeated his thrust, to more screams of pain. Deeper and deeper, Peter pushed his cock until finally he buried all 7 inches into her ass. Her pain quickly turned to pleasure as each thrust became more fluid, obviously bringing both to new heights of ecstasy.

I could see my wife's face as Peter continued to pound his cock into her ass. Her eyes squinted, she bit her lower lip, her face flushed, pants of delight emitted from her throat. As she approached climax, she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine, smiled slightly, then gasped hard. She exploded in orgasm, screaming at the top of her lung, "FUCK YES... PETER... Ohhhhhh, Fuck Me... Fuck Me... Fuck Me... Ohhhh, Yes, Yes, Yes..." Her body trembling as she attempted to regain balance. This also had an effect on Peter, as he too was grunting hard, as he filled Ellen's bowels with jets of hot cum. Once he empted his load, he pumped slowly a few times as his erection subsided and finally dropped out of her ass. They rolled over in a warm embrace and Ellen asked Peter "was that worth the wait?"

Peter smiled, "It was more than I ever dreamed."

Ellen gave him a smile and said, "Well, the next reunion is only five years away".

Peter laughed, as he collapsed beside of my wife on the futon pad. Everyone broke into applause, including me. It was a show we all truly enjoyed. Ellen, her skin a bright rosy red from, smiled with an exhausted look on her face. She rolled over, gave Peter a quick kiss, before gathering her clothes and walking into the bathroom.

She emerged about 10 minutes later, dressed and smiling. I was totally sober by this time as I made my way to her. I put my arms around her; she wrapped me tightly in hers. With her head against my shoulder I whispered how much I loved her into her ear. She turned and said, "I love you too" just before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We thanked Jerry and Maxine for the party, told them that we would call them tomorrow and left. In the car, Ellen sank into the passenger's seat, her energy gone. She reached over took my hand and placed it into hers, she gave me a smile then stared out the window ahead. We didn't speak during the drive back to the motel.

Still exhausted when we arrived at the hotel, I put my arm around Ellen's waist and helped her up to our room. As we walked inside, Ellen again gave me a kiss, and asked if I would mind if she just went to bed. I returned her kiss, and said, "Anything you want dear, you earned it." She gave me a smile, changed her clothes and went to bed. We snuggled, but only took a few minutes before Ellen was sound asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 10:00 a.m. to the smell of coffee brewing. I sat up, looked around and within seconds I could tell by the look in my wife's eyes that she had been crying. She sat down on the bed beside of me as I asked, "What wrong?"

She began to cry again, "Michael, can you ever forgive me for last night."

"Forgive you?" I asked, "For what?"

I reached over and placed my arm around her shoulder, as she said "I had almost no sleep because of what I did last night."

I pulled her closer, "Ellen, sweetheart, there isn't anything to forgive, you did nothing I didn't give you permission to do and I had really enjoyed the show as did everyone else."

She continued to cry even harder, "But I did things with him last night that we have never done before." She said, "How can you live with that?"

"Did you do anything with him, last night that you wouldn't do with me in the future?" I asked.

"Oh, no," she responded quickly, "I want to do EVERYTHING with you Michael."

I smiled at my beautiful wife and she smiled back at me. I gave her a kiss that quickly turned passionate. We broke and I asked, "So are there any other fantasies that you have harbored over these last 15 years?"

"Well, there is this other editor that I have met on-line that also edits for the magazine," she smiled.

"Oh?" I asked, "What's his name?"

"Rebecca" she smiled.