All Comments on 'The Firemen's Ball'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dolphin511dolphin511over 16 years ago
Love the tease Firemens ball

I loved the story . We have had a similar life style. over the many years only with all the teasing I encouraged her to go to completion a few times and loved it. the joy of having her enjoy two or once three cocks at once has made many enjoyable nights for both of us. She once went up north to spend a few weeks with an old friend in Cape Cod. She called me every night and told me of the great sex she was having. dressing super sexy in the most revealing clothing and him showing her off. to include one night of him inviting a few friends over and one of then eating her out to at least 20 organisms. and then getting all the cock she could handle. For her it was a dream of a life time. We only live once and life is too short not to enjoy it to the Fullest. It has brought us a lot closer of course it has made me work a lot harder in bed to ensure that she wanted me. above the hard cocks that she has enjoyed. Keep up the great writings. I love the story line of a woman getting high and being some what reluctant at first and then enjoying her body being satisfied completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuck that was a hot story

I had a hardon most of the 2nd page on and blew 2 loads on to the floor by my computer desk, im saving this as a favorite,to bad about the divorce tho,wish they would have stayed together and letting her make more black babies with leon. Fucking cool story

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Terrible grammar - hot story

Ok...we have guys using drugs to get into a woman's drawers...but she knows what they are doing and is OK with it. Don't see a major moral crisis in that!

With the drugs, however, and given that there is an incriminating photo out there, I can see no down-side to her confessing that she was given pot and just had a few scattered recollections of the night, but suspects that she was taken advantage of sexually. That is stretching the truth fairly far, but Hubby will probably take her side rather than that of the two abusers.

I also do not understand why she would NOT take the morning-after pill.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just thr right touch...

Loved the Fireman's Ball story. Both my wife and I read it and found that it had just the right touch of cooercion and surrender. We also like that you chose Leon-the black gentleman-as the stud who knocked up the wife! Please write more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe an editor?

And a smarter husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and a

life

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank God this bitch stopped polluting this site with its mind excements !

Hope it died already ! 1* !!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NOT TOO BAD

This story was actually pretty good. It was entertaining to read. It also showed that you exhibited a fair amount of imagination. this was well written and as stories go, ya did a good job writing this one. 4 stars for ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will you be writing again soon? Your stories are the best on this site!

Will you be writing again soon? Your stories are the best on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story, with narrow minded husband

the story is great, if it would have been my wife i would enjoye to have a bläck baby. Would proof that my wife has a slutty side and I would very much enjoye that. so the end of the story disappoints,,,,

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Friends?

I loved this story also. 3 stars, because I don't like when a person drugs a girl just to get in her pants. I think thats the most terrible thing one human being can do to another. Especially to a woman that trusted them to take care of her. I blame the husband also for leaving her with someone like Ray when he knew the type of person he was. From the way your story goes, it seems this guys had it all planned out and were just waiting on the right opportunity to pounce on their supposed friends wife. Anyway It was a good story. Hope you keep on writing some more. And don't takle negative comments as critizism of your work but rather as advice to help you write even better stories. I know its just fiction, but you nedd to understand how we get so much into a story that we start having feelings for the character. Thank you again for sharing your sick mind with all of us.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Friend and whorewife made him a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great potential but needs work...

Your writing style has a sexy pace to it & this story has the potential to be very hot, but your grammar is distracting to the point that I stopped reading at the end of page 2. There are several editors on this site who will gladly assist with such things & help you produce a really sexy story & I encourage you to reach out to one of them.

“saw” NOT “seen”

Her skirt hadn’t “road” up, it had “ridden” up.

Even an edit of this story & a republish would probably push all of the ratings in the high 4’s.

Apologies for the Anonymous post - didn’t realize I wasn’t logged in til after I wrote this comment. Jeanluc4you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cheater served right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.