All Comments on 'The First Time I Noticed Ch. 06'

by Jose_Rick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Truly enticing the whole ride

Damn the backstory that led to the cottage counter was mind-blowing, to think she had the hots for him long before he even got to ogle that ass. Now the whole weekend experience gets a whole new meaning. It's such turn of events I didn't expect that gives the realistic flair to the whole story, and for the affection to start from the female side of the couple is all too rare these days. The drive home scene had me chuckling way too much, thank god they actually made it home alive. Fertilisers have a way of getting into someones mind, sexy as they are…

Yet no matter how much they try to pretend to be the old brother & sister they can't hide their love for each other, for one I thing it's not such a bad thing to show it a little here and there as it can pass as them maturing and getting along for once in their lives. Of course there isn't much room to practice now that they are home and there's just one more chapter to go. All I now hope is for a happy future together where they don't have to hide and pretend, hopefully you'll give them those dreams of walking hand in hand around NY.

5* and more if I could!

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
I've enjoyed this

It is good to find a longer story about engaging characters. My test of a good story is not just that the sex scenes are well written but that I want to know what happens to the protagonists in the long term. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If only I could rate higher....

I love thos story, it's absolutely amazing. It's late night here and this was a great way to end my day, however it means I don't really have the power to write a comment that brings justice to this story.

Once I log in on my account tomorrow I will be favoriting this whole series, and you as the author. If you make a new story or series, I hope to be one of the first to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!!

It's just a shame he never got the chance to sink into her perfect virgin asshole :( I bet he would shoot his load 3 times in 5 minutes of he gets inside the ass he is mesmerized by!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DOPE!

Cannot wait for the conclusion...love the story!

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
aghhhh

Now I'm waiting for the next one like some addict. D:

Muzzle_Flash275Muzzle_Flash275almost 8 years ago
Amazing..

This one got you on the edge of your seat, knowing that they have to force each other to be brother an sister when they got home, in front of their dad... Really good read.. Loved it all...

Hoping their is a conclusion to this....

Do you have the ending done or not??

I can't find it at all...

Thanks an keep up the great work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fallen in love

I've fallen in love with this story.

Need more.

Be fast.

Please?????

-shrey321

honybipolahonybipolaover 7 years ago
is this the conclusion?

hopefully not because I wanna read at least one more great chapter about them.....should be among the top rated stories here too...thanks a tons...

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
I sure hope there is more!

Really good series...well written...passionate...sensual...believable! Please continue this story..their story...!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finally, true romance despite taboo tag

I've read a lot of stories on this site and this one is definitely in my top five favorites. It's so plausible, and real. It illustrates how a couple could possibly end up in such a rare situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A two person play gets boring. Dialogue felt the same in every chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous