The First Time I Noticed Ch. 06

Story Info
Siblings Alexis and Ian finish their weekend and return home.
14.5k words
4.8
33.7k
83

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
247 Followers

Siblings Alexis and Ian finish their weekend and return home.

If you haven't yet read the previous chapters, you might want to do that now before you read on. For those who haven't, Ian and Alexis are a brother and sister who have discovered each other while sharing a weekend alone at a very private family lake cabin.

This chapter continues where the last one left off and chronicles their adventures on their last day at the lake and the drive home.

All characters are over 18.

**********

I had fallen asleep the night before dreaming of the two of us, my sister Alexis and me, alone together. We were hiking in the mountains, paddling in quiet lakes in northern Minnesota, and walking anonymously on the streets of New York. They were restful dreams of a perfect future together with my beautiful sister.

And then my dream became more vivid and graphic. We were naked together in bed and she was grinding her ass against me. Except it wasn't a dream, it was morning. Slowly I awoke to find we had changed positions during the night. I was spooning her, my erect cock had slipped between her thighs and she was slowly writhing against me. My arm was wrapped around her, lazily resting on her belly. As I regained my senses, I slid my hand higher on her body, cupping her breast and squeezing gently.

"I thought you'd never wake up," she said quietly.

"You sure found a good way to wake me up," I said.

"Yeah, well," she said, "that's the second day in a row you were poking me in the ass with that thing for about twenty minutes. You have any idea how fucking horny a girl can get with a stiff cock dancing around between her cheeks for that long?"

"It's like déjà vu all over again," I said. "You asked me that yesterday, remember? How exactly would I have any idea what that's like? I've never had a stiff cock dancing between MY butt cheeks."

"I didn't ask if you knew what it was like," she said. "I asked if you knew how horny I could get. I'd think you'd remember that from yesterday."

"Oh, right," I said. "Yeah, I definitely remember that from yesterday."

"Yeah?" she said. "Took you long enough, didn't it?"

"Sorry, sis, I just woke up. You could just wake me up if you need to. I really wouldn't mind."

"But you were sleeping so peacefully," she said. "Also, I was kind of curious what you were dreaming about."

"I was dreaming about the two of us being alone together," I said.

"Yeah?" she said, grinding a little harder now. I was starting to reflexively push back in response.

"In the mountains," I said. "Then a lake, and finally in New York."

"And you got all worked up over that?" she said.

"Not exactly," I said. "After that I dreamt we were in bed and you were rubbing your ass in my lap."

"You weren't dreaming that part," she said.

"Yeah," I said, "I noticed. But I have something better than just rubbing around between your thighs in mind."

"Me too," she said.

She lifted her knee to make more room for me between her legs. Putting her hand between her legs, she grabbed my cock and put the head at the entrance to her pussy.

"I've waited long enough already," she said. "Do me."

"Not much for foreplay this morning, are you Lex?" I said.

"I've had all the damn foreplay I can stand," she said. "You just weren't awake for it. Now put your fucking cock in me."

Who was I to argue with that? I pushed my way in, feeling her warm, wet pussy envelop my eager cock.

"Mmm," she said as I entered her. "That's what I've been waiting for."

Slowly and gently I moved in and out of her, savoring the sensations as my passions awoke. My hand drifted down, leaving a small whimper in its wake as it left her breast.

"Look after this for me for a while," I said, and I grabbed her hand and placed it on her breast. She began where I left off, squeezing and kneading the pliant flesh, her chest drawing ever deeper breaths, rising and falling with her growing arousal.

"Where are you going?" she said.

"Here," I said, finding my way to her ass. "It's been forever since I've felt your beautiful ass."

"It was only yesterday," she said, but she gave up a soft moan when I caressed her.

"That seems so long ago," I said.

I was groping and kneading, sensing the strength in the muscle beneath the skin, yet still reveling in the smooth softness of her. Touching her was as arousing as ever and provoked a greater need, driving me to push more forcefully into her, penetrating deeper.

"Do you have any idea," I said, "what touching your perfect ass does to me?"

"No," she said, "but I love what it makes you do to me."

She twisted her ass against me. I could feel her squirming against my legs and my hips and the feeling was astonishing. I reflexively thrust again, instinctively wanting more pressure everywhere, more contact. I got all of that, and it came with deeper penetration and a small gasp from my sister. She flexed harder, rhythmically squeezing her legs together and pushing her ass back into me. I reluctantly let go of her enticing ass and reached around her to hold on. My hand landed on her belly, just above her manicured bush, and I stroked her skin in small circles.

"Oh, God," she said, "don't tease."

She pushed my hand down, then she placed her hand over mine and moved both hands over her pussy, first making little circles over her clit, and then gradually rubbing harder and faster.

"I got this, sis," I said. "Play with your tits for me."

She gasped and put both hands on her breasts, crushing them in her hands and pulling on the nipples. I had worked my other arm under her and was holding her tightly against me as she thrashed ever harder.

"I love watching you play with your tits, Lexi," I whispered into her ear. "It's so fucking hot."

I kissed the back of her neck, and then whispered again.

"Pinch your nipples, Lex, pull them and twist them. I love to hear you moan when you touch them and I can feel your pussy throbbing on my cock when you pinch them."

I kissed her shoulder, and then lightly trailed kisses along the nape of her neck and up to her earlobes. Again I whispered in her ear.

"Every inch of you is so beautiful," I said, kissing her neck again. "Places you don't even think about turn me on." I kissed her again, and again, whispering over and over between kisses. "Your collarbone. The back of your shoulder. The ridge of your spine leading down into the small of your back. Mmm."

More kisses, and more.

"Is there any part of you that isn't sexy?" I said.

"Oh, God," she said. "I think I could come just from the sound of your voice. Don't stop."

"I won't, sis," I said. "I won't ever stop telling you how beautiful you are. My beautiful, sexy sister. You're perfect and you make me so hot for you. So hard. I can't help myself or control myself. I need to have you. I need to be inside you. Deep, deep inside you."

She was gasping and thrashing wildly, and I was holding on and trying to match her rhythm.

"Harder, Ian," she said. "Fuck me harder. Fuck my pussy."

I held on tighter and pushed harder. My cock was swelling and throbbing.

"Don't stop talking," she said. "Your voice...so hot."

"My cock, Lex," I said, "it's aching, baby. It's aching for my sister's wet, luscious pussy. It's growing, swelling, throbbing. All for you. All for my beautiful sister. It won't be long now, Lexi, before I explode for you, before I fill you with my cum."

"Oh...God," she muttered between gasps, writhing out of control in my arms. "Keep...talking."

"I'm going to fill you, Lexi," I said.

I was thrusting with all my energy, my hand rubbing her clit. My lips kissing her everywhere between words.

"I'm going to fill you with what you need. Tell me, Lexi, tell me what you need."

"Your...cum," she said, gasping. "My...my brother's cum."

"I'm going to cum in you, Lexi," I said. "I want you to cum for me. Feel my cock - your brother's cock - deep in your pussy. Feel my hand, on your clit. Feel my lips, kissing your neck...your shoulder...your ear. Listen to my voice. Your brother's voice. Are you listening, Lexi?"

"Oh God," she said. "Yes...yes."

"Then cum for me now," I said. "Let go. Let go of everything and just feel. Feel my cock, my hands, my lips, my arms around you."

My hips were thrusting madly, penetrating as deep as I could reach, my hand a frenzy on her clit, my lips a whirlwind of kisses, and she let go with a piercing scream. Her body thrashed one last time and went rigid. I felt a torrent of juices flow over my cock from her pussy, felt her pussy throbbing on me, and then I sensed my inevitable release. I gave one final thrust and crushed her in my arms as I burst within her, flooding her depths with salvo after salvo. My mind was overcome and for a time all I could sense was an explosion of light in my brain, waves of pleasure flowing from my cock, and the pulsing contractions of my balls.

When I regained my senses, Alexis had gone limp but was still gasping for breath, and I could feel her pussy still pulsing and quivering on my cock. As my lust faded, I felt it being replaced by an even more overwhelming feeling of love for my sister, and I held her even more tightly than I did at the height of our passion.

"This feels so nice," she said. "You holding me. I feel like I could stay like this forever."

"So do I," I said. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Ian," she said. "It's too bad we can't."

"Why not?" I said. "Aside from eventually starving to death, I mean."

"Aren't you funny," she said, scoffing. "But I gotta go."

"Go where?" I said.

"I have to...'go,' Ian," she said.

"Oh!" I said, chuckling. "Gotcha. Let's get up."

"Yeah," she said. "Let's." But she didn't move, and neither did I.

"You don't want to get up either, do you?" I said.

"No," she said. "Just one more minute."

We snuggled together for a while, enjoying the feel of our bodies pressed together.

"Okay," she said, ten minutes later. "Now I really do have to go." We disentangled ourselves and she got up.

"Coming," she said.

"What? Want me to watch you pee again, sis?" I said.

"I'm talking about the shower, doofus," she said. "Are you going to get in the shower now?"

"Oh," I said, just a little embarrassed. "Coming." I got out of bed and followed her into the bathroom. She sat down and I got the shower adjusted.

"Hey," she said. "You're gonna miss the show."

"Ha!" I said. "You did want me to watch, didn't you?"

"Maybe just a little," she said.

She peed. I watched. She grinned.

"Shower's ready," I said as she finished. Then she flushed.

"Oh oh, you flushed," I said. "Now we have a minute to kill while the tank fills or we'll get scalded."

"Sorry," she said.

"That's okay," I said. "I'm sure we can think of something to do for a minute."

I closed the short distance between us and took my sister into my arms. Her beautiful eyes softened as she looked into mine and I kissed her. Once again I felt the electricity flow from her lips into mine and then throughout my body, pushing out everything except her warmth. No other woman's kiss I had ever experienced was anything like Lexi's. It was lustful, but transcended lust, and it was loving, but transcended love. It was love and lust and a union of two people, two spirits, two souls, into one. Its power was beyond my understanding. I could only sense it, experience it, and share it with her. My beautiful, perfect sister.

We separated at last. Alexis slumped against me.

"Shower," she mumbled.

"Yeah," I said, and stepped in.

The spray of warm water was what I needed to return to my senses. I held my hand out to her and she joined me. It seemed to have the same effect on her, and we were both finally able to begin cleaning ourselves. Alexis once again insisted that I attend to her hygiene from head to toe. I certainly couldn't complain about that. My lust had been sated, but exploring her body and washing every curve was no less enjoyable. When I was done, she did the same for me. Freshly scrubbed, we turned off the water and both stepped out.

Our next stop was the kitchen. We opted for a cold breakfast so that we'd have less clean-up. We planned our day over bowls of cereal.

"So," she said. "What's on the agenda?"

"I'd like to be on the road right after lunch," I said, "so we can get home at a reasonable time. I have to work tomorrow morning and after this weekend I'm going to need some serious rest tonight. But this morning, I thought we could maybe take a little hike and try out your outdoorsy girl outfit."

"A hike where?"

"Remember the bench from yesterday?" I said.

My mind drifted momentarily, remembering our romp down near the dock.

"Yes," she said, looking down and blushing a rather deep red. "It was...hard to forget."

"Yeah," I said. I drifted again for just a second but quickly composed myself. "It was...um...nice, but-"

"Nice!" she said. "More than 'nice' I hope."

"A lot more," I said. "I...I couldn't find the right words."

"Find better ones than 'nice,' Ian," she said.

"Would 'fucking amazing' be appropriate?" I said.

"Hmph," she said in mock indignation. "I guess that's a little better. I personally would have gone with 'mind blowing,' but that's just me."

"Right then," I said. "How's 'fucking amazingly mind blowing' sound?"

"Acceptable," she said. "Now where were we?"

"At the bench, Lex," I said. "There's a trail that starts down there and goes around the lake for a bit, then turns and heads up to the top of the ridge. About a quarter mile along the ridge line there's a clearing with a rocky outcropping. There are great views of the whole area from up there. The round trip takes about two hours, and odds are you wouldn't see another soul even on the busiest weekend."

"Sounds great," she said, "except for one thing."

"What's that?" I said.

"We'll have to get dressed."

"You're incorrigible," I said, "Go."

She ran off to the bedroom while I cleaned up. As I was heading into the bedroom to get dressed, she was heading out.

"Wow," I said, stopping dead in my tracks. "You look great!"

"Thanks!" She did a little spin to show me the back.

"Wow!" I said. "How are your socks? They okay?"

She seemed to have read my mind, and repeated her show from the trading post, bending over to pull up her socks. She gave the first one a tug, then lifted her heel and twisted her foot back and forth. Watching her calf flex was hypnotizing. She repeated the task on her other leg, and when she was done I followed them up until they met.

"Damn," I said. "I'll...ah...I'll just walk behind you on the trail, then."

"Perv!" she said.

"Guilty," I said. "Because...damn."

She gave a little giggle.

"What?" I said.

"You're still naked," she said. "And...damn!"

"Oh shut up," I said, resuming my walk to the bedroom to get dressed. She turned her head as I walked by her, following me with her eyes.

"No, seriously, Ian," she said.

"What?"

"Damn!" she said. "You're fucking hot, and I don't have the only nice ass around here. Yum!"

"Thanks, Lex," I said, grinning stupidly. "I'll...I'll get dressed now."

I stepped out of the bedroom a couple of minutes later ready for walk in the woods. I grabbed a few water bottles from the fridge and tossed them in a day pack I'd brought along for hiking, added some snacks, and grabbed my hat. Everything I wanted except for the food and drinks had been packed before I left home.

"Ready?" I said.

"Ready."

"Let's go then," I said

We walked out the door and headed across the lawn to the spot where the trail entered the woods. It was still early so it was cool out and we didn't work up much of a sweat until we started the climb up to the ridge line. There the trail was a little more rugged, but it wasn't a long climb and soon we had crested the ridge. The trail was still mostly tree lined where it started to follow the ridge, but we had views through the occasional gaps in the trees. Minutes later we reached the clearing and climbed to the top of the exposed granite. From that point we had views in both directions from the ridge, looking over our own lake on one side and neighboring lakes on the other. It was the highest point for several miles in any direction and we could follow the rivers and chains of lakes well into the distance. Although the hike was long, our early start meant we reached the peak while it was still cool and clear, with the early morning sun casting a light touch of gold across the lands and waters. We were on the top of our little part of the world.

"Wow," said Alexis. "Just...wow."

"Nice, huh?" I said.

"Why didn't you ever bring me up here before?" she said.

"I asked a few times after I discovered it," I said, "but at the time you were more interested in perfecting your tan. After a while I stopped asking."

"I'm glad you finally asked again," she said. "It's beautiful. Do we have time to stay a while?"

"Definitely," I said. "I brought a camera so I'll be tinkering for a while. I don't often get up here in the morning. The light is different than it is in the evening. It's not just that the sun is coming from the other side of the world. The air is clearer and the color is different. You get that soft, hazy, yellow-orange wash over everything at sunset, but in the morning it all looks bright and sun-kissed."

"I'm just going to enjoy the view and catch some sun, then," said Alexis.

"Sure, sis," I said.

I turned my attention to my gear and the scenery. I was working on a shot of the far side of the ridge, looking toward the rising sun. The sun was reflecting off of the lakes and had turned them into a chain of golden pools. I knew the color wouldn't last long as the sun rose, so I focused on my work and quickly set up and took the shot. I added several variations in framing and exposure until I was satisfied I had what I wanted. Next I wanted a view of our side of the ridge looking over our lake. With the sun behind me I wouldn't have the golden pool effect but still wanted to capture the view in the clear morning air. When I turned around, however, it was a completely different view that grabbed my attention.

"Whoa! Lex," I said. She had stripped and was lying face down on the smooth rock, her beautiful ass radiant in the morning sun.

"What?" she said, raising her head off of her folded arms and looking back at me. "I told you I was going to catch a few rays."

"I guess you did," I said. "I'm a little surprised I didn't quite piece that together, actually."

"Sorry," she said. "Am I distracting you?" She gave her ass a little wiggle and then giggled softly.

"You know perfectly damn well you're distracting me," I said.

"Should I get dressed?" she said.

"NO!" I said.

She looked a little startled for a second, then started laughing hysterically at me. I did kind of scream my answer at her.

"You're adorable," she said. "Just can't get enough of my ass, can you?"

"Nope," I said, this time without shouting. "If you could see what I see, you'd know why."

"Well, it's hard for me to see my own ass, isn't it?" she said.

And with that, the idea was planted in my brain. Really, it was burned in, not just planted there. There I was, standing with a camera in my hand, and there she was, lying on the rock with her perfect ass highlighted in the morning light. I was hoping beyond hope that I could get this idea to fly.

"Hey Alexis?" I said. I nearly blew my chances right out of the gate. She knew I was up to something as soon as I called her Alexis instead of Lex or Lexi. She turned and looked at me warily.

"Alright," she said, "what kind of wacko idea popped into your addled brain now?" Then she saw the camera in my hand, looked back at my face, and made the connection.

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
247 Followers