The Friday Flashers

Story Info
Ella discovers a love of flashing.
14k words
4.66
25.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,915 Followers

All sexually active characters in this story are 18 years or older and figments of my imagination.

* * * * *

Edited by Tex Beethoven

* * * * *

"Show us your tits!" came the cry from the ute cruising down Main Street (Ute is Australian slang for Utility vehicle. In American terms it would be a cross-over between a truck (like an F150) and a sedan. They come in single and dual cab versions. Google Holden ute if you really want a visual!).

"Fuck off, Dickhead!" Becca shouted back, flipping the bird with both hands and holding them high.

"Sluts!" came the response.

"Always the fuckin' same," Becca laughed, looping her arm through Ella's as they headed for the pub.

"Do you think they'd shut up if we showed them?" Ella asked.

"Fuck no, that would just encourage them to come back and pester us for more," Becca laughed. They reached their favourite pub and walked into the front bar, smiling at the bouncer on the door, whose eyes lingered on both girls' breasts. They scanned the crowded bar for friends.

"Beer garden?" Ella suggested, when they didn't see anyone they recognised.

"Yeah, I reckon," Becca agreed.

They made their way through the crowd, many eyes following the two attractive, final year high school students as they pushed and wiggled their way through the crowd.

"Calm down, Spud!," Becca said venomously to one of the punters who'd managed to elbow her in the tit. He just grinned in a way that told her it wasn't the accident he'd claim if pressed on the matter. "God, I wish we lived in the city!"

"Yeah I know," Ella laughed. "The city; where guys are actually gentlemen, instead of country-bred pigs." She was quoting words that were something of a mantra for Becca.

Soon enough, they spotted a couple of friends from school and made their way over to them via the bar.

"Hey!" James greeted them.

"Same ol' same ol'?" Ella queried as she took a seat.

"Yep, bogans (think redneck) and dickheads," Fiona laughed.

"There's a difference?" Becca asked rhetorically. They all laughed; well familiar with the small town's stereotypes. Flannelette shirts, Chinos and RM Williams boots was the Friday night uniform for any young lad hoping to get laid, while the girls wore skin-tight denim and plaid shirts with just enough buttons done up to be considered decent, while still showing off as much of their assets as possible. Of course being aware of the stereotype didn't mean one avoided it!

"Anything good going on?" Lisa asked the new arrivals.

"Only got asked to flash our tits five times on the way down the street tonight," Becca laughed. "Not even close to a record!"

After a good night drinking with their friends, Ella and Becca left the pub, walking together back to Becca's, where they'd stay the night. There were still a couple of die-hards cruising the main street in their utes, whistling and catcalling to any girls they saw. It was like a sport for them, except the only rule was to be loud, crude and unimaginative.

"Show us your tits!," came the cry for the fourth time during their return walk, just before they turned left at the end of the street and away from the strip the bogans patrolled.

Becca flipped them the bird, but Ella grabbed hold of her plaid shirt and ripped it open, then waggled her tits at the slow-travelling ute. She was wearing a bra, but the response from the guys in the ute was still both instant and enthusiastic.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Becca asked in shock as Ella pulled her top back together, laughing her ass off.

"Dunno, just felt like actually doing it," Ella replied. "Kinda fun."

"You're a nut. Now they're just going to turn around and come back."

"Yeah, but they won't find us, because we'll be gone," Ella said, running off down the side street, her heels clutched in her hand. After a moment's hesitation while she processed what her friend had just said, Becca tore off after her.

They slowed down when they made the turn into Becca's street, collapsing against each other and giggling, Becca trying to shush her friend, as they approached her house.

"Shh silly, we have to be quiet," she urged Ella.

"Pfft, it's not like your parents don't know where we've been, silly!"

"Yeah, but Dad has to work early, and he gets really shitty if anyone wakes him up."

"Oh, fine then," Ella sighed. They made their way quietly through the yard and house, and into Becca's room, where they stripped down to panties and pulled on t-shirts to sleep. Ella climbed into Becca's bed, snuggling up against her.

"I still can't believe you flashed your tits at those guys," Becca whispered, as she felt her friend's hands snake around her waist from behind and pull her close.

"Harmless fun, it's not like they got much of a look; I mean I had my bra on and everything."

"Yeah, but still ... crazy," Becca giggled.

"You should try it sometime, it was pretty exciting."

"Really?"

"Mhmm." Becca slipped out of Ella's arms and turned to face her.

"Like 'tingles in the pussy and hard nipples' kind of exciting?" Becca probed, running a finger over Ella's t-shirt, brushing her nipple.

"A little bit."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Wow. Do you think it would have been even more exciting if you hadn't had the bra on?"

"Quite possibly," Ella said quietly in the dark room.

"More exciting than your best friend burying her face in your pussy?"

"Oh definitely not that exciting," giggled Ella. "But then again, that wasn't an option at the time."

"It is now, though ..."

"Is that right?" Ella giggled, feeling Becca's hand slide down her side, caress her thigh, and then attempt to slip between her legs.

"Most definitely," Becca whispered. Ella parted her legs, and Becca's fingers stroked her panties against her pussy gently, drawing a sigh of pleasure. She leaned forward and slipped her hand around the back of Becca's neck, pulling them together, their lips melding as their tongues slipped over and around one another. Ella relaxed onto her back, her head turned to the side to continue the kiss.

As the kiss ended, Becca's hand slid from teasing Ella's pussy to under her shirt, cupping her sizeable breast and squeezing it with affection. Ella's nipple ached with her desire, and she couldn't help but thrust at her friend's hand.

With a growl, Becca threw back the bedcover and clambered on top of her friend, grabbing at her t-shirt and hauling it off her. Ella happily sat up sufficiently to facilitate removal rather than destruction. Becca held her friend's hands above her head, tangled in the almost-removed t-shirt and leaned in to kiss her, her long red hair falling about them as their tongues joined each other again.

Ella groaned into her friend's mouth as they kissed, her hands pinned above her head. Becca kissed her way down Ella's throat to her breasts, sucking hard on her left nipple. Ella kept her hands above her head as if Becca was still restraining them, while Becca moved back and forth between her breasts, stimulating first one and then the other, one hand supporting her own weight while the other cupped and squeezed a breast. She lingered long enough to have Ella squirming beneath her, a thigh pressed against her pussy. Then she kissed down her abdomen, swirling her tongue around the pattern of the sunburst tattoo that circled her belly button, before progressing lower again. Ella parted her legs wide as Becca's fingers found her pussy, in prelude to what her tongue would soon be doing.. Ella sighed in pleasure as her friend's fingers slipped over her lips and gently parted them, teasing at her entrance, even as her tongue flicked gently across her aroused clitoris.

Becca's tongue circled and flicked at the erect nub as her fingers slid inside, curling up to her front wall, searching for the magical spot that would set Ella truly alive with pleasure. She didn't rush though, it wasn't a race, there was no speed-quest to find it. She knew from experience that Ella would enjoy the stimulation of the slow build-up to the peak of her pleasure just as much as she would from reaching the pinnacle itself.

Ella luxuriated under her friend's attentions, loving each and every lick, lap and touch. She took her own breasts in hand and teased her nipples, pulling and tugging on them, and rolling them between her thumbs and fingers as her pleasure continued to build.

"Fuck that's good Bec," she moaned as she felt her friend suck hard on her clit. It was the last coherent thing she managed to say before being reduced to mere squeaks and squeals, so overwhelming was the pleasure. She could feel an orgasm building, edging toward the best cliff-edge there was... and then she was over the edge, electricity spiking through her body, radiating out from a point somewhere in her nether region. She clamped her forearm in her mouth, gasping around it, not wanting to release the howl of joy that threatened to escape, and potentially incur the wrath of Becca's father.

Becca kissed her way back up Ella's body and pressed their bodies together, tits mashed together as she thrust her tongue into Ella's mouth. Ella kissed her back greedily, loving the taste of her own pleasure on her friend's tongue.

"You're the best, Becca," Ella whispered, once she'd returned to coherence while they lay holding each other.

"Better than flashing some random wankers in a ute, I hope," Becca giggled.

"Always," Ella replied, removing Becca's t-shirt before setting her hands to wandering over her friend's body, one slipping between her legs to find her slick wet lips. She kissed Becca again as she worked two fingers within her. Becca rolled onto her back, legs parting to accommodate Ella's explorations. Ella kissed Becca long and slow, her fingers building her friend's passion. She occasionally broke the kiss to use her mouth on Becca's breasts, but she knew from previous occasions spent pleasuring each other that her fingers would most effectively take Becca over the edge. It wasn't long until she succeeded, and then the two girls cuddled together until they drifted off to sleep, both still topless.

* * * * *

Over the course of the following week, Ella couldn't shake her thoughts of the flashing out of her mind. Her sudden impulsive act had stirred something within her that wouldn't let go. She found herself wondering how much more exuberant the reaction might have been if she'd not been wearing a bra. But even more than that, she began fantasizing about flashing at other times. She'd sit in class and daydream about being someplace out of sight of the teacher, like standing behind her facing her classmates, and then pulling her dress up to flash her bare pussy at them; or spilling her tits out when no-one expected it, such as in the hallway at school, or out on the street. The vivid fantasies always got her wet, and when she could do it without drawing undue attention, they'd result in her sitting with a hand wedged between her thighs and against her pussy, while she rocked quietly against it.

On a few occasions she mentioned her new obsession to Becca, but her friend didn't really get it, so she tried to dismiss the thoughts from her head. But when Friday night rolled around again and she was dressing to go to the pub, it re-planted itself squarely in the front of her mind.

Dressing in her bedroom, Ella pulled her tight blue denim jeans up, and fastened the zipper and button over her black thong. She picked up her plaid shirt and stood looking at herself in the mirror. Her black bra presented her tits nicely, but on a whim, she removed it. Even though her tits were a full D cup, they barely dropped when unsupported, a blessing of her youth she knew wouldn't last forever. She pulled her shirt on, tying it at the bottom so it bared her midriff, and then fastened the three lowest press-studs, leaving enough cleavage on show to keep things interesting. She bounced on the balls of her feet experimentally, watching the way her tits jiggled. Happy the effect wasn't too over the top, while still putting enough on display, she headed off to meet up with Becca, her nipples hardening at the thought of how her friend might react.

As expected, Becca was both scandalised and impressed by the sight of Ella's tits bouncing freely within her shirt.

"You're probably going to get someone arrested with those things, you know," Becca warned, flicking a finger across a clearly erect nipple.

"As long as it's not you," Ella laughed.

"Not likely. I'll just enjoy watching the endless procession of guys falling all over themselves to impress you. Of course I'll be happy to help you deal with all the free drinks that'll come your way."

"You could always join me," Ella suggested.

"I think I'll pass. One scandalous lunatic on the streets is about all this town can handle! Let's go hit the pub."

As always, the two girls walking down the street attracted plenty of attention, and thanks to the limited mentality of most of the guys cruising in their cars, the attention came with plenty of catcalls. All Ella could think about was ripping open her blouse and flashing her breasts, but she promised herself she wouldn't do it... at least not on the way to the pub. She was worried that if she did, she'd be followed and attract the wrong sort of attention, possibly even having it follow them into the pub. As it turned out, once there she attracted about as much attention as Becca had predicted. The two girls flirted happily with the guys in the pub, and drinks flowed freely toward them, even though they dodged committing to anything beyond a drink and the happy company of a brief chat.

"I reckon you should kiss the first guy who realises your eyes aren't buried between your tits," Becca laughed, during one of their trips to the bathroom.

"Really? I should kiss one of them, should I?" Ella teased her.

"Well, only if the mood takes you," Becca laughed. "I mean, how long is it since you had a nice hard dick inside you?"

"Long enough, but not too long," Ella replied whimsically. "You already know that, I told you all about it!"

"True enough," Becca smiled back at her. "Tonight's not a night for the big D then?"

"Naah, don't feel like it tonight. I'll probably just sleep alone, given I'm not staying with you."

"Such a tragedy for all the blokes!" Becca laughed.

They left the bathroom and re-joined the rest of the pub's patrons, dancing and drinking their way well into the night.

"Time to call it a night?" Becca suggested, late in the evening.

"Definitely," Ella agreed. They made their way through the dwindling crowd, and strolled arm in arm back up the main street.

They were almost at the end of the street, when a dual-cab ute chucked a uey around the wide median strip separating the two generous country town-sized lanes, readying itself for a cruise back up the street. The two girls were spotted almost immediately, and a drunken lout leaned out the window, belting out the well-worn cry of "Show us your tits!"

"Fuck off!" Becca yelled back in her own time-honoured tradition, but rather than back her up, Ella grabbed hold of her shirt and ripped the press-studs open by pulling the two halves dramatically apart, her large tits spilling free. She waggled her chest at the ute as it continued past them, the passenger leaning dangerously out the window in awe, while the rear window quickly receded into the door frame as the rear-passenger sought the same amazing view as the front-seat passenger.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Becca cried out.

"Having fun," Ella laughed, as the ute sped up, the passengers screaming at the driver to hurry up so they could turn around further up the street and come back for another look.

Like she had the week before, Ella took off running, clutching her shirt and breasts to avoid any further exposure, or excessive bounce. Becca once again had to sprint to catch up, demanding to know what the fuck had come over her friend to make her do something so crazy.

They could hear the roar of the ute's engine as it took off down the main street to enable a U-turn further on down, where the median strip allowed it. The girls managed to get themselves off of the main street before the ute came back though, and they stopped together, panting and gasping as they collapsed against each other.

"God, that was fun," Ella laughed breathlessly.

"I can't believe you did that! Last week was bad enough, but now you actually got your bare tits out!"

"You should totally try it," Ella told her, pulling her blouse apart to flash her friend.

"Um, not that I'm complaining about seeing your sexy tits, but I'm not sure I understand why you're doing it, let alone why I'd want to try doing it myself. Is this like, going to be a thing for you now? Should I expect to see your tits popping out all over the place?"

"Dunno. Not sure if it's an all-the-time thing, but it's definitely a thing. Feel how wet I am!" Ella offered. She undid the button of her jeans, slid the zipper down and parted the denim in offering. Becca looked down at her speculatively, clearly torn between slipping her hand inside her friend's pants, or insisting they get off the street and go home. Ella reached out and caressed Becca's tit.

That seemed to tip Becca's desire. Ella grinned when her friend stepped a little closer and slid her hand inside Ella's black thong.

"Fuck, you really are wet," Becca hissed, her fingers sliding easily inside Ella's slick vagina.

"Told you, there's something about doing this that gets me totally horny. Thinking about it, wondering if I'll be brave enough to do it, actually doing it. The whole thing is just like so naughty and exciting, it drives me wild."

"Well, as long as no one arrests you or assaults you, I guess there's no harm done," Becca sighed. She withdrew her fingers and smeared Ella's juices across her own lips, then kissed her, both girls loving Ella's taste, moaning into the kiss.

"Fuck, I wish I was staying the night again," Ella complained, as the kiss ended.

"I guess you'll just have to make do with your fingers or a toy or something," Becca smiled at her, stepping back. "I have to go though, sorry. Said I'd be home on time."

Ella refastened her jeans and pulled her top together, pushing the press studs back together.

"Where did you even get that stripper-top?" Becca asked with a laugh.

"It's one of Mum's old tops," Ella explained.

"Pretty damned convenient for a slutty flasher!"

"Hey, don't call me slutty! Unless you want me to stop having fun with you?"

"I certainly don't want that! Just a flasher then," Becca laughed. "But one who should probably be careful in such a small town about where she takes her tits out, and who sees them!"

"Yeah, fair point," Ella sighed, before wishing her friend goodnight with a sloppy kiss.

* * * * *

"I can't wait for the netball trip this week, how about you?" Becca asked Ella during the week.

"Oh my God, me neither. It's going to be so good. We actually get to go to the city! Boys, shops, civilisation ... girls and boys!"

"Hell yes," Becca agreed. "It's going to be epic, a whole ten days without parentals!"

"We're totally smuggling booze on board the bus on the way down to the city, yeah?"

"Hell yes! I mean we're eighteen, it's not like it's illegal, just against the stupid club rules, because the two junior teams are coming along. And it's not like the dumb chaperones can be everywhere. Shit, based on last year, they'll spend most of the bus ride sleeping, anyway."

The early part of the week passed slowly, anticipation prior to the trip slowing time to a crawl, but finally on Friday morning, it was time to leave. Ella and Becca threw their bags under the touring bus with all the others, and carried their backpacks onto the bus, snagging two seats by the window in the back row, soon joined by some of the teammates. They hadn't been sitting for five minutes, before one of the club chaperones came down the aisle and warned the entire back row against causing trouble, declaring that she knew troublemakers always sit at the back of the bus. There were five seats across the back row, and all were taken. Each of the girls smiled sweetly and promised they'd be on their very best behaviour for the five-hour ride to the city.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,915 Followers