The Friday Flashers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it will be. I'm already sopping wet, just because I know they're looking at me," Ella coaxed her.

"Fuck it, why not?" Jess laughed, pulling off her t-shirt.

"Damn, do you Asians have sexy bodies," Ella moaned, as Jess revealed her C-Cup breasts.

"You're terrible, Ella! That's so racist," Becca rebuked her. "That's like saying all white girls are trailer trash! I mean, even just a generalising statement as 'Asians' is ridiculous, when they come from so many different countries."

"What? No, it's not!" Ella objected.

"I kind of agree with Becca, but at least it was a compliment; but trust me, if you'd ever seen my auntie's, you wouldn't have said that," laughed Jess. "Chinese women can let themselves go too!"

"Well whatever your race is, you're sexy as fuck, Jess," Ella observed. "And like sorry if that's offensive, too."

"I'll forgive you. I wish I were as tall as you though!" Jess lamented, looking up to meet the eyes of her teammate, who was a good head and a half taller.

"Yeah, but then you wouldn't be such a super-fit and hot little centre," Ella said, grabbing hold of Jess's hands and dancing chaotically with her, their tits bouncing around freely.

"I think those guys are going to lose their shit over there," Becca laughed from the bed. "You know there's like six of them now, right?"

"Should we tease 'em a bit more? How about a nice dirty kiss, Jess?"

"Um, I'm okay with that," Jess laughed. Ella stopped dancing and led Jess over to stand right by the window, walking directly toward their audience along their way. The guys pumped their fists and applauded, clearly impressed by the sight of the two half-naked girls. Ella turned Jess toward her so they were both side on and started kissing her, bending her head down to meet her shorter friend's lips.

"Holy shit, they really like that," Laughed Becca.

Ella slipped her tongue into Jess's mouth, sliding it around, flicking it back and forth against her partner's. She took Jess's tit in hand (the one closest to the window) and started fondling it. Just as she was about to kneel down to the perfect height for sucking, Becca yelled out "Phone!"

Ella grabbed the curtain and snapped it shut while Jess leapt out of sight, falling to the bed, laughing at their frantic reaction to Becca's shout.

"Crazy bitches," Becca laughed at them. She walked over to the window and peeked through a gap she made in the curtain, confirming for the other two that the guys in the office were still hanging around, obviously hoping for a bit more of a show.

"I gotta say Jess, that was a yummy kiss," Ella said with a sigh, rolling onto her back on the bed.

"It was pretty good for me too," Jess replied with a grin. "Good enough to want more if you'd like it?"

"Mmm, that sounds like a fine plan," Ella replied. Jess crawled over to where Ella was lying on the bed until her face was above Ella's, her long dark hair falling about the other girl's face. Ella's hand went straight to Jess's breast, squeezing and fondling it as Jess dipped her mouth to Ella's, and slipped her tongue between her lips.

"Does this mean we're going to need to change the sleeping arrangements?" Becca asked.

"Why would we need to do that?" Jess asked.

"I just thought you might like to spend the night in bed with Ella," Becca explained.

"Well sure, that sounds good, but like I don't want you missing out, Becca."

"Oh don't worry. We're here all week, we can swap about and share whenever we like," Becca suggested.

"I like that idea," Ella said enthusiastically.

"Me too," Jess replied. "Of course, we could all share it together."

'Ohhh, she's pretty and smart!" Becca exclaimed.

"Well I'm going to clean my teeth and get ready for bed then," Becca advised the others.

"Freshening up sounds like a good plan," Jess responded. "After being in the bus all day, a shower sounds even better."

"A naked three-way shower?" Ella suggested as much as asked.

"Well I'll be in there naked, and anyone that wants to join me is most welcome," Jess replied.

Becca went to her suitcase and extracted her toiletries, while Jess simply stripped out of her remaining clothes, with Ella encouraging her lasciviously. Naked, Jess flashed Ella a smile and sauntered off in the direction of the bathroom.

"You'll be left all alone if you're not careful, Ella," she taunted over her shoulder.

"Not bloody likely!" Ella declared, jumping off the bed, tits bouncing freely, as she raced to catch up.

Jess started the shower and stepped in under the flowing warm water, while Becca brushed her teeth at the sink while cast appreciative glances at Jess as she started soaping herself. Ella slipped off her leggings and thong, and joined Jess in the generously proportioned shower. Jess welcomed her with open arms, the two girls crushing their bodies together as they kissed.

"Hurry up Becca, you're missing out," Ella called to her friend.

"Oh I'm pretty sure you'll still be in there when I'm ready," Becca laughed, after spitting toothpaste into the sink. She rinsed her mouth and then stripped down, with both Ella and Jess still urging her to hurry up. She soon joined them in the shower, and a tangle of wet, soapy limbs ensued. While the shower was fun, the girls were aware it was merely a warm-up for what was planned for the bed, so they only stayed long enough to stoke their passion.

They towelled down, and Ella and Jess cleaned their teeth before the three girls tumbled into the king-sized bed together. Ella and Becca insisted on trapping Jess between them, taking turns in kissing her. Then, while Ella kissed Jess, Becca took her right nipple in her mouth, before swapping; Ella next taking her left nipple while Becca kissed her. Jess was a wet, writhing mess by the time Ella slipped her hand between her legs, her fingers slipping over her cropped landing strip and down to her easily parted lips. She teased her clitoris before sliding two fingers within her slick, tight hole.

Becca was the first to start kissing her way down Jess's body. Ella remained where she was and continued kissing her, still moving back and forth between her breasts and her mouth, using her tongue and teeth, while Becca worked her way between her willingly parted legs, and began feasting on her pussy.

Jess writhed beneath the attention of her two teammates, almost overwhelmed by the multiple sensory inputs, as they worked her erogenous zones masterfully.

"You have such a sexy pussy, Jess," Becca sighed, two fingers buried within her, her tongue flicking back and forth across her clit.

"Let me see," Ella insisted, moving down beside Becca before nudging her friend aside. Becca shuffled to her left to make room, and Ella inspected Jess's pussy.

"Mmm, it is pretty," she agreed, her fingers tracing over the swollen labia and moving the inner lips this way and that, then spreading them open and laying them flat against her labia. "I bet it's tasty, too."

She slid her tongue up through Jess's slit to her clit, swirled it around, and then licked back down to slide it inside her, murmuring her appreciation of the taste she was sampling.

"God, that feels good," Jess moaned, hands cupping her own breasts and pinching at her nipples. Becca moved behind Ella, who spread her legs eagerly, as Becca ran her hands over her tight little buttocks. She squeezed them and then pulled them apart, so she could work her tongue into Ella's wet pussy.

Ella groaned into Jess's pussy and worked her clit feverishly, determined to get her off, determined to bring her to the ultimate peak of her pleasure. She slipped two fingers inside her, curled them up toward her front wall to find her magical spot, and sucked on her clit. Jess gave a scream of joy as her body exploded, hips bucking off the bed, forcing both Ella and Becca to move quickly away to escape the violent intensity of her orgasm.

While Jess lay quivering ecstatically on the bed, Ella grabbed Becca, threw her down beside their teammate and lay between her legs, ready to worship her friend's pussy. Becca settled in for her treat as Ella began her oral assault. The two girls had shared enough fun together for each to know what to expect from each other. Becca lay back and enjoyed the view of the naked Jess lying beside her, as Ella's tongue expertly stimulated her.

Jess recovered, and turned on her side to take in the scene playing out on the bed beside her.

"Suck my tit please Jess?" Becca moaned once she noticed her friend moving. Jess happily rolled onto her tummy, propped up on her elbows, with her head poised over her friend's delightfully large breast. She sucked the nipple into her mouth, and teased it with her lips and teeth. Becca caressed the small of Jess's back, while enjoying both of her friends' attentions.

It wasn't long until Ella had Becca squirming and mewling in pleasure on the bed, her orgasm imminent. She was tempted to suggest Jess take a turn and to tease Becca by stopping and swapping, but she was enjoying herself too much, so she carried on and took Becca over the edge and into the bliss of her orgasm.

"We should probably get some sleep," Ella suggested, after the girls had spent a few more minutes kissing and touching each other as they came down from the high of their quick little threesome.

"Yeah, we probably should be somewhat fresh for the first game of the tournament," Becca agreed. "You gonna sleep in here with us Jess?"

"Nah, reckon I'd just end up kicking you both or something," Jess laughed. "Thanks for the offer, though. Maybe we can switch it up tomorrow?"

"I'm okay with that," Ella agreed. Becca nodded to indicate that she was too.

* * * * *

"Okay, game time, girls," Alice addressed the girls who'd huddled at their end of the court, waiting for the whistle summoning them to their starting positions. "Let's stay focussed and stick to our game plan, yeah? We obviously haven't played this team before, but if we all stick to our roles and support each other, we should come away with the win. Let's start the tournament on a high note, hey?"

"Hell yes!" Kate agreed.

"And Ella, your mind on the game please, not on the spectators," Alice teased the Shooter, as they went to take up their positions in the attacking third of the court.

"What spectators?" Ella asked with a laugh, noting the almost total absence of people sitting in the bleachers.

"Exactly!" Alice laughed.

"What did you think, that I was going to flash them?"

"Who can say? So we shouldn't take any chances!" Alice declared, just before the whistle blew to start the game. Ella darted forward and took the pass from their Centre (Kate was starting), and then fired it across to Jenny, who'd made great position going past her. A couple more exciting, lightning-quick passes, and Ella had the ball within shooting range. She held the ball up, outwaited the Keeper who was defending against her, and then just before she could be called for a held ball, she sent it up in a perfect arc before it dropped cleanly through the net. Her teammates cheered their great opening, and they settled in for the game.

When it was over, the girls came away with a four-goal win, a great start to their tournament. They chatted excitedly about how far they might be able to take their winning form into the rest of the week.

It turned out they were able to do exactly that, winning four of their next five games to place them second behind the Ravens, the only undefeated team at the end of the round robin portion of the tournament. The Ravens were the only team they'd been beaten by, which gave them a good chance of winning through to the Grand Final, if all the teams maintained their current form.

Ella behaved herself all week, planning mischief for Friday. If they won their first final of the day, they'd have to play a second. That game would be their chance to win through to the Grand Final, which would be played on the Saturday. Ella knew how important it was to the team, but she couldn't let the fact that it was Friday go. How could she call herself a respectable Friday Flasher if she passed up the chance to flash her tits during a final on a Friday!

She pulled her uniform on and settled it in place, looking into the full-length mirror that also served as the wardrobe's door. Her outfit was a single piece, with a fitted Lycra bodice that flared from the hips into a short, bouncy skirt, which she knew from experience flapped up and showed off her underwear when she landed or spun quickly, which was why the girls wore athletic shorts underneath. Well, that's what we usually wear, Ella thought to herself. She lifted her skirt and turned left and right, making sure that her black thong met with her satisfaction. She'd had to come to terms with the fact that she'd not be able to get her tits out of the outfit and so happy with what she saw, she pulled on her track pants and her team jacket and rushed downstairs, having told Becca and Jess just to go on down without her.

By the time game time came around, Ella was already feeling a stickiness in the crotch of her thong from the thought that any boys watching would get the chance to see that she'd forgotten her sports shorts, and instead would be greeted by the sight of her thong nestled between her tight butt cheeks. She left her track pants on while they warmed up, just so none of her teammates or coaches would see anything untoward until it was too late to do anything about it. She kept reminding herself to concentrate on the game.

When the whistle went and she made her first run, she thought itwas going to be impossible not to think about her ass cheeks being on display. Just that first movement had made her aware she'd be feeling the cool air of the stadium on her mostly uncovered butt, making it difficult not to remember her lack of sensible covering.

Fortunately her competitiveness bore her though without any serious mishaps, though she did note a cluster of guys on the supporter's side of the court taking a very definite interest in her game, cheering boisterously every time she landed from a jump.

"Um, forgot something, did we?" Alice demanded somewhat harshly, about halfway through the first quarter.

"What?" Ella asked, having just shot a goal.

"Um, like proper underwear?"

"Oh, that!" Ella giggled.

"Don't you dare fuck this up, Ella," Alice hissed, leaving her to find her spot for the next centre pass.

At the end of the first quarter, Ella was handed a pair of athletic shorts by one of the chaperones, and instructed in no uncertain terms to put them on.

"There's no time to get to the change rooms," she protested a little lamely.

"No need, just put them on; everyone's already seen what you're wearing," the chaperone responded frostily.

Ella sighed, and she quickly pulled the shorts on to be sure she could get back on court in time for the second quarter. When it started, it was clear the young male portion of the audience that had gathered was as disappointed with the change in her attire as she was. She couldn't help but notice that a portion of her audience drifted away during the course of the rest of the game.

The game finished tighter than they would have liked, and they won by only two goals. Given the first had come from an intercept that left them with the final centre pass of the game, the team was ecstatic. Ella had scored both of the final goals, and it was only that success which appeared to mollify Alice's attitude toward her teammate.

"No stunts this afternoon, right?" Alice cautioned her, as Ella headed off to find some lunch between the two games.

"I promise, Alice," Ella assured her. She didn't want to be the one to cost them their shot at the Grand Final.

"You played a great game out there," a guy she didn't know complimented her, as she and Becca headed off to find some sustenance.

"Thanks," Ella replied. "It was closer than we'd have liked."

"Yeah? Well you certainly seemed to hold up your end of the contest with your accuracy."

"Thanks, I'm just glad it paid off."

"And your first quarter in particular was definitely worth watching," the guy suggested, meeting Ella's eyes with his own sparkling blue ones, and a mischievous grin.

"Oh? Something in particular that made it stand out?" Ella asked.

Becca coughed to hide the laugh that nearly escaped her lips. Both girls noticed the bloke's eyes dipping down toward Ella's skirt.

"Well, let's just say your play was visually appealing."

"I bet," Becca laughed. "I think I'll just go grab something over there, and leave you two to discuss the finer points of the first quarter." She'd seen the look in Ella's eye, and she knew what was likely to transpire.

"See you soon," Ella said. "I'm Ella, by the way," she introduced herself to her admirer.

"Jake," he offered in return.

"Nice to meet you, Jake. Care to buy me some lunch?"

"I could be convinced," Jake replied.

"Convinced? What might that take?"

"Well, it depends. There was a certain change in your uniform between the first and second quarters that seriously detracted from the ongoing spectacle. Has that change been reversed?"

"No, sadly it hasn't," Ella answered, quickly addressing his look of disappointment with, "But that could be easily fixed."

"Well, if that fix were to happen, there'd definitely be a chance of my buying you lunch."

"Then why don't we wander over there, where we'll be out of public view then?" Ella suggested, pointing to an area where they'd be able to find some privacy from the rest of the sports complex. Jake's blue eyes lit up along with her broad white smile. Ella grinned back at him and led the way.

Once they were out of sight, Ella spun quickly to face the boy following her and reached up under her skirt. She pulled at the sports-shorts she'd had to don over her thong and slid them down her legs before working them over her netball shoes, stepping out of them a little awkwardly before accidentally dropping them to the ground behind her.

"Oops," she said with mock coyness, turning back to pick them up. She bent over at the waist, legs straight, short netball skirt riding up as she did so. She picked the shorts from the ground but held the position and looked back at Jake over her shoulder. His eyes were fixed on her butt that she knew was exposed from the cool air that caressed her bared buttocks.

"Now that looks a lot like the best of the first quarter," Jake commented.

"So just how much do you like it?" Ella asked. "Enough that it makes your cock hard?"

"Well I can't say the reaction is quite that instant, but it's well on the way."

"Needs a little more incentive does it?" Ella enquired, still bent over. She reached her hand in between her legs and ran a finger over the crotch of her thong before slipping it under the edge and pulling it aside to reveal her bald pussy lips, conscious of how wet she was getting.

"Holy shit," Jake moaned. "That's one hell of an incentive."

"Well, if I'm going to suck your cock, I'd prefer it was hard," Ella told him.

"What?" he asked in shock.

"Oh, I think you heard me," Ella grinned. "I'd show you my tits to convince you, but well, with this uniform and a sports bra, there's no easy or sexy way to do it." She stepped close, squatted down and reached out a hand to run it over the hardening bulge in his jeans.

"Fuck," he groaned at the contact.

Ella didn't say anything else, she simply attacked his belt, button and zipper so she could extract him from his jeans, uttering her own moan when she wrapped her hand around his now completely erect shaft.

She stroked him firmly a couple of times, looked up to meet his gaze, and then slid her lips down over the head of his dick.