The Friday Flashers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,961 Followers

All the girls, front to back, waved goodbyes to their parents as the bus departed, but as soon as they were out of sight, the entire bus exploded with a chorus of boisterous cheers, as the three netball teams of girls celebrated their upcoming week without parental supervision. The time was passed with music and movies, phones and idle chatter, and in the case of the five girls in the back row, with a bit of alcohol to boot. It was after their first pitstop that they broke it out. The bus stopped for fifteen minutes at a rest stop, giving everyone a chance to stock up on snacks. Becca and Ella purchased some Sprite to mix with the vodka they'd smuggled aboard, so it wouldn't be totally obvious what they were drinking.

The bus wasn't the fastest vehicle on the road, which meant they were periodically passed by other cars using the sparsely travelled highway. More than one of those cars contained groups of workers who took more than a second glance, once they realised they were passing a bus full of girls who were smiling and waving out the windows.

"We should flash them while they go past us," Ella blurted out, when a ute with a pair of good-looking tradies slowed down, even while driving on the wrong side of the highway to pass them. Having the seat by the right-hand window, she was best positioned both to see them and to be seen by them.

"No way!" Becca laughed. "They'd probably lose control and crash if they copped a look at these!" She grabbed her friend's tits to emphasise her point.

"You should totally do it!" Megan said eagerly, the girl sitting in the middle seat of the back row.

"Do what?" Kate queried from the left side of Megan.

"Flash a ute full of guys overtaking us," Megan passed along.

"Oh my God, that would be wild!" Kate laughed.

"You're all nuts," Becca laughed as merrily as anyone else, "But hey, it ain't my tits we're talking about."

"It should be yours, cos you've got the biggest ones of us all; they probably wouldn't even notice mine," Megan laughed, grasping her b-cups and waggling them at Becca.

"I'm gonna do it!" Ella announced, buoyed by the encouragement of her teammates.

Alice and Sarah were sitting in the seats directly in front of Ella and Becca, and had turned around upon hearing the conversation behind them.

"Nope. I need you two looking to the front," Ella giggled, "Otherwise this little show is going to be way too obvious." Even as she spoke, she was releasing her bra and working it out from under her t-shirt. She stuffed it into her backpack, her nipples now visibly hard in anticipation, against the cotton of her shirt.

Jenny was sitting on the left side of the back row, and had turned to look out the rear window for prospective targets. They had to wait a good ten minutes before another ute with appropriately aged guys came into view and prepared to overtake them. Jenny and Megan turned in their seats and waved at them, ensuring that they had the guys' attention before they started to overtake. When they did, Ella knelt excitedly on her seat, Alice and Sarah in front of her sitting up tall enough to provide a screen against anyone in front of them from seeing what was going on.

As the ute came alongside, the passenger was clearly looking across to see what was going on in the bus, and the driver was glancing across as often as he dared, without surrendering too much of his attention to the road.

Ella grabbed the waistband of her t-shirt and pulled it above her breasts, spilling them free as she thrust them against the window, squashing her tight nipples against the cold glass. The driver of the ute excitedly honked his horn in rapid succession, while the passenger wolf-whistled loudly and shouted his appreciation, even though the windows of the bus weren't the type to open, so the girls (and chaperones!) couldn't hear him. The driver paced his car alongside them for a few moments, and Ella pulled away from the window just enough to squeeze her tits with her hands, then bounce them up and down at her audience. It was clear when the ute resumed its overtaking manoeuvre, that the passenger was super-reluctant to be leaving. Ella restored her t-shirt as the ute disappeared forward of the bus, and the girls in the back two rows chattered excitedly about how fun and outrageous Ella's act had been.

"I totally want a turn at that," Kate insisted, once things had settled down a bit. She was the team's starting centre, and was always lively. The girls quickly rearranged their seating, so Kate was in the right-hand window seat with Ella beside her, and Becca taking Kate's seat next to Jenny. Jenny resumed her role of spotter, searching out the back window for a suitable target. When the right car approached ('right' in this case being one containing two appropriately aged, and at least passably attractive guys), Kate excitedly arranged herself in her seat, her bra having been removed and stored away in the same fashion as Ella's.

"Know what would get those two guys even more excited?" Ella said quietly to Becca, leaning across Megan to speak to her best friend.

"I'm afraid to ask," Becca laughed.

"If we pashed each other so they could see us through the back window!"

"Um, yep, pretty sure that would do it," Megan laughed from between them. "Want me to swap seats with you, Becca?"

"Nah, it's okay, they're already coming up alongside us," Becca noted, glancing out the back window.

Kate was literally bouncing on her seat in anticipation, and when the car pulled alongside, she mimicked Ella, pulling her t-shirt up to flash her C Cups through the window. As the earlier ute had, the driver honked his horn in appreciation, before travelling out of sight.

"Anyone else want to join the club?" Kate asked the group of girls in the back two rows, playfully flashing them as well.

"Yeah, the Friday Flashers!" Ella enthused. "Come on Becca, I know you want to!"

"No thanks," laughed Becca.

"Well, I probably won't even get a honk, but I'm in," Mandy volunteered, looking down at her flat chest. She was sitting in the second-to-last row, directly in front of Jenny. There hadn't been any way of keeping them in the dark about what was going on. Again the girls rearranged themselves, so Mandy had taken Ella's original seat. She wasn't wearing a bra, never really needing one, and so hadn't had to remove it.

When the time came and she flashed her small tits, the car passing them did indeed honk its horn.

"What's going on back here?" the nearest chaperone demanded, having picked her way down the aisle, stepping gingerly over all the feet and backpacks littering it. Fortunately the girls had sufficient warning, that by the time she made it back to them nothing untoward was happening, and while she was suspicious that something had been happening, she remained ignorant.

"Just a bit of musical seats," Ella explained. "We're all taking turns with the window seats.

"Then why are those cars honking at us?"

"No idea, maybe they're just degenerates who like lots of pretty girls waving at them through bus windows," Becca suggested.

The chaperone humphed, and picked her way through the crowded aisle back to her seat, and for some time looked back in frequent, though irregular intervals, in an attempt to catch the girls out and find out what they were up to.

The girls bided their time until they weren't being monitored so closely, and then resumed the game they'd instigated.

One by one, eight of the nine girls at the back of the bus joined the Friday Flashers, exposing their tits to a passing car, until Becca was the only holdout. It took a while longer, but eventually she caved into peer pressure and took the window seat, her double Ds unfettered and lively beneath her t-shirt.

Jenny alerted her to an overtaking vehicle, and Becca nervously faced the window, Ella right behind her, whispering encouragement in her ear. A red Toyota pulled level, and Ella urgently hissed "Now!" into her ear. Becca flipped up her t-shirt, her pale, creamy-skinned breasts bouncing into view.

The car's passenger was clearly hooting and hollering in glee, and as most of the vehicles passing them had done, the driver honked the horn enthusiastically. Becca snapped her t-shirt back down into position, and Ella seized her in a bear-hug from behind, wrapping her hands around her friend's tits and squeezing them gleefully.

"Tell me that wasn't liberating and fun!" Ella demanded.

"It was kind of crazy," Becca admitted, leaning back into Ella's embrace.

"God, I'm so wet! If we weren't on this bus, I'd throw you down and fuck you," Ella whispered in her ear.

"If we weren't on this bus, I'd let you," Becca laughed.

'So like, when you called us the Friday Flashers club Ella, does that mean we're only flashing on Fridays?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah, I think that's about what it should mean," Ella agreed. "I don't want to set up expectations that my tits are like always out on display, or to risk getting caught too much, no matter how much I enjoy it. Once a week seems like a nice balance."

Even though the vodka was still being passed around, the girls were cautious not to get too silly, and they agreed they'd all keep their tits out of public view for the rest of the bus ride, though none of them made any move to put their bras back on.

They finally made it to the city in the mid-afternoon, and the girls all piled out of the bus and traipsed up to their hotel rooms, three girls to a room. Ella and Becca were joined by Jess, their team's alternate Centre.

"That was the best ride we've ever had to the city," Jess declared, throwing her backpack on the single bed, after Ella and Becca had told her they'd be happy to share the king bed, which was the only other one in the room. Jess laughed, knowing they were claiming it just as much as being gracious about sharing it.

"It was a lot of fun, wasn't it," Ella agreed. "Of course Friday isn't over yet, so who knows; maybe we can have some more fun before the night is out."

"You're a shocker," Becca declared, "A tits-out shocker!"

Ella lifted her shirt again and waggled her breasts at Becca, to confirm that was exactly what she was. "You forgot to mention horny," she laughed as she restored her t-shirt.

"I'd ... um ... suggest you two get a room, but apparently you're already in it," Jess commented, reminding the other two she was present. "Did you want me to go visit someone and give you a chance to fuck it out?"

"Fuck it out?" Ella laughed. "Interesting way of putting it. No, we're good. It's not like we're dating or anything, we just like, well, help each other out occasionally. No reason you'd have to leave, Jess. I saw how sexy your tits are. You could join us, if you like."

"I think I'm okay," Jess laughed. "But thanks for the offer."

Ella walked over to the window and looked out. They were on the ninth floor of the hotel, and there was an office block adjacent that their room's window looked into. In the afternoon light she couldn't see into the building, only reflections of their hotel in its glass façade. She was disappointed. She was starting to imagine how many people might be in the building, and how many of them might see her if she was to strip down and press herself against the window.

"So did anyone pay attention to what's on the agenda for the rest of the day?" Ella asked, turning away from the disappointing window.

"We've got free time for two hours, then dinner downstairs. Team briefings are after dinner, and then we're supposed to stay in our rooms until tomorrow morning," Becca listed.

"Well shit, then let's get out of here while we have the chance! We're not far from seeing the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, you know," Ella declared. "You coming with us, Jess?"

"Sure, if you don't mind a third wheel."

"We're not a couple, so we're all third wheels on this tricycle, Jess," Becca laughed.

"Yeah, you keep saying that, but the way you two look at each other says otherwise," Jess responded. "I'm still up for some fun though."

The three girls left the room in what was their unofficial travel uniform -- athletic tights, t-shirts and jackets, and they set out to explore the area around the hotel. Ella pulled up Google Maps on her phone. She looked for bars nearby, then arm in arm, the girls took off from the hotel, heads swivelling constantly at the sights the city had to offer, especially those of the young businessmen walking the streets (many of whom returned their hungry glances). They didn't have to go far before they reached the nearest bar, and slipped inside for a quiet drink. They only stayed long enough for two before hitting the streets again, determined to explore a little more of the city.

"You know what I've noticed?" Ella asked.

"What's that?" Jess responded.

"We've been walking around for what, an hour now, and I still haven't had anyone pester me about showing them my tits!"

"Outrageous!" Becca laughed.

"I know, right?" chimed in Jess, before adding, "Well it's still early, I mean even back home you can usually walk around without being accosted until like seven thirty pm."

"On a good day," Ella laughed.

"Well with the magnificence you're hiding under your shirt, it's small wonder all the horny boys of the world demand to see them," Jess suggested.

"Aww so nice of you to say," Ella giggled. "And since it's still Friday, I might just share with the City of Sydney just how delightful they are."

"Oh good God, here we go," Becca bemoaned, though with enough amusement to show she wasn't really as concerned as she might appear.

"Look, see that walkway up there crossing the road? That looks perfect."

"It looks hell busy, is how it looks," Becca pointed out.

"Fuck, you're right," Ella agreed, clearly disappointed.

"What exactly were you planning?" Jess asked.

"I was going to go up there and flash all the cars driving under the walkway," Ella explained.

"Wow, really?" Jess asked in surprise.

"Hell yeah, the more people that get to see these puppies the better," Ella sighed.

"Come on, you'll live," Becca said, taking her friend by the arm, and leading her off in another direction.

"So that's the Sydney Opera House," Becca said, stating the obvious as the three girls stood at the base of the steps, looking up at the famous structure, with its unique roof strongly resembling sails on a ship.

"Yup, and over there is the Harbour Bridge," Jess noted, pointing across the harbour.

"Do you think there's much video surveillance here?" Ella asked single-mindedly, looking around at the crowd of tourists.

"Duh, of course not. It's not like they're famous landmarks or anything. Why would they bother?", Becca laughed, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of."

The girls snapped photos and selfies and headed back toward the hotel, not wanting to get out of sorts with the trip's chaperones on the very first night they were in town. The foot traffic had increased significantly with hordes of office workers finishing for the day, flooding not only the streets, but the numerous bars.

"We've got time for one more drink, don't we?" Ella asked, as they made their way back toward the hotel.

"If we're quick," Becca appraised.

"Let's have one then," Ella declared, leading them into the next bar they encountered. They ordered drinks and found seats near the wall opposite the bar, watching the space fill up with office drones looking to wash away the pains of their working week.

They were there for perhaps twenty minutes, before Becca insisted that they really had to head back if they were going to keep their team commitments.

"Well, if we have to go, we have to go," Jess agreed.

"I reckon some of these people could use some cheering up," Ella laughed, nodding in the direction of a couple guys who'd been moaning about how miserable their week had been.

"Oh no," Becca said, afraid of whatever Elsa might be planning.

"Oh relax," Ella laughed. "What do you think I am, crazy?"

Jess and Becca began making their way to the door, with Ella following. Just as Ella reached the two guys lamenting their lot in life, she turned to them and said, "Cheer up, life's not all bad." The guys turned toward her, and she flipped up her t-shirt and flashed them her bare tits, freezing in place for a few seconds before covering up, turning, and pushing through the crowd to catch up to Jess and Becca, who with bright red faces, propelled her out the door, calls for Ella to return for more fun, following them out the door.

"You're an absolute nut case!" Becca accused Ella, as they headed down the street and back to the hotel.

"That was SOOO much fun," Ella crowed, as they dropped their bags in their room before heading down to dinner. "Pity I couldn't like flash the entire bar!"

"Well I guess that leaves something for an innocent young girl just setting out in life to aspire to," Jess laughed. "I'm kind of with Becca though, I can't believe you just did that. I mean I hadn't even realised you'd been braless all afternoon!"

"God, if I had little tits like Mandy's, I'd go braless all the time, just like she does," Ella replied, "Bras suck."

"They're not the most comfortable things, but they're better than having your boobs resting on your knees," Becca laughed.

"You're both right, there," Jess agreed.

"You should come to dinner without yours," Ella suggested to her two friends.

"Why not?" Jess laughed. She pulled off her t-shirt to reveal a black sports bra, which she quickly removed.

"Such gorgeous tits," Ella complimented her as Jess pulled her t-shirt back on.

"Thanks!"

"Okay, we really do need to get downstairs," Becca reminded them.

The three girls joined their team and club-mates downstairs and enjoyed their dinner, being reminded at the end by their chaperones that any untoward behaviour after dinner would invoke various punishments, which they knew how to make most unpleasant.

"So, no sneaking out tonight, then?" Ella asked her roomies, when they flopped on the king-sized bed after dinner.

"Nope, I'm not risking being kept out of the team all week," Becca replied.

"Me neither," added Jess. "I hate to think what my Dad would say if I had to call him and confess I'd been banned from playing."

"Yeah, it would suck," lamented Ella. "Except that I really wanted to get up on that footbridge and flash all the cars."

"Poor deprived Ella," Becca laughed.

"Yeah, poor me," Ella agreed without an ounce of self-pity. "I guess I'll just have to settle for that office block over there!" She walked over to the window and pulled the curtains back, checking to see what could be seen from the window. To her delight, there were lights on in the adjacent building and a few people could still be seen working away, even on a Friday evening. "Perfect," she announced. She quickly shed her t-shirt and started dancing around in front of the window, watching to see if she attracted any attention.

It took a while, but it happened. A guy in the office building opposite, which was only about five metres away, approached his window, probably headed for a printer or something. He collected some paper, and when he looked up, he spotted Ella bouncing her tits around. He did an obvious double-take, and then just stood watching as Ella pretended not to notice him, even when he turned and called two of his colleagues over to the window.

"Oh my God, there's three of them now!" Becca laughed. "Lucky they're not recording you!"

"If you see a phone come out let me know, so I can stop!" Ella laughed. "Why don't one of you join me? Let's give them a little show."

"No way!" Becca answered.

"Jess?" Ella pleaded.

"Could be fun," she mused aloud.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,961 Followers