All Comments on 'The Gates Pt. 01'

by nova2469

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good to see new works from you, look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Intense...

Extremely well done, hope several parts that are just as raw follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

fabulous, cant wait for the follow ups. love it when the girls revel in their new found evil and perversity.

lynnluvr87lynnluvr87almost 12 years ago
Yes!

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the dog fucking

Great story! Was jerking off repeatedly as I read the series. Love the beastiality aspect - nothing so horny and depraved as a woman submitting to getting fucked by a dog! Yum yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
woah

you know,we should at least try to be somewhat professional and constructive with our comments. wonderful story nova. you should try to expand upon the relationships between the characters of the various story arcs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Best fucking thing I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Depraved and ultra sey!

My girlfriend found this series and we both LOVE IT! The mental imagery as I read the section where she was being rutted by the hell hound had me a stiff as a board.

As my girlfriend read this story aloud I positioned her on all fours and slowly took her from behind. As she got to the hell hound section I could hear the tremor in her voice as her orgasm neared. I withdrew and repositioned higher, taking her in the backdoor, and by the time she got to the beast shooting its load I felt her ass clamp tight on my shaft as she orgasmed! A few more thrusts and I'd spent my load as well!

Great stuff Nova! 5 stars from us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernova2469@nova2469
472 Followers
If you enjoyed my stories please get in touch - comments, twitter and email messages are all good! I always like to know what people think. You can also follow me on twitter here - https://twitter.com/Nova24691 - I post some small samples and all the news on my writing so you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Gates Series Info