The Gates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers

She walked to the centre of the room, unclipping and throwing away her corset though leaving on her collar and boots. She then lie back on the sandy floor, slowly parting her legs till she was positioned as the red skinned woman had been.

She waited, not sure what the hell hound would do, her breathing coming in excited yet nervous pants. Seconds passed but to Dani seemed like hours before finally the dog stirred and slowly padded it's way up to the prone woman. It sniffed the air, it's red eyes burning into Dani's. At first she thought it would turn her down, it's dick remained flaccid but then suddenly she looked again and it was fully erect, monstrous and now baring down on Dani's pussy. The dog took a few steps until it's front paws were above Dani and it's back legs below her, it's cock now positioned inches from her cunt.

She began to get scared, the dick looked even bigger close up, she wasn't sure she could take, she wanted to move but then it was too late the hell hound thrust itself into Dani. She screamed at the huge intrusion, her pussy stretched further and penetrated deeper than ever before. The hell hound had hilted it's eighteen inches inside her and as she looked down, pain and pleasure overwhelming her senses, she could see it's shape pushing up through her flat belly.

The hell hound then pulled itself out so that Dani's cunt was empty before again hilting itself inside her. She screamed a second time but this more from pleasure than pain, by the forth thrust Dani was being pushed into new heights of rapture. With each long, slow thrust that the dog made into her, Dani would let out a guttural scream whilst as it pulled out she would beg for it to re-enter her. Yet the hell hound ignored her and continued with it's rhythmic humping, Dani's orgasm coming closer and closer.

After perhaps only a minute of this she new she was about to cum and as the dog pulled out she new the next thrust would finish her off but then nothing, the cock she so desired didn't enter her. So looked up at the dog and saw it staring at her, an almost human-like grin on it's face, it's dick held several inches away from Dani. Desperate she pushed her groin up hoping to push herself onto the animal but it nimbly pushed her down with it's front paw. She then moved her hand towards her dripping pussy, desperate to cum and not caring how but again the hell hound stopped her by pawing her hand back down.

"Noooo! Please! Pleaseeeeeee!" She begged, knowing that she may have been master in the last room but here the hell hound ruled. The demon beast again ignored her and just opened it's mouth letting several large globules of sticky mucus drip out and splash down on Dani's massive tits.

The animal then bent it's head down, it's large tongue lolling out and landing on her now sodden breasts, flicking around them, increasing Dani's pleasure but just not enough before moving up and running along her full black painted lips. Almost involuntarily Dani opened her mouth and before she knew it she was sucking on a mucous covered demon dog tongue. It tasted foul but she didn't care, the full filthiness and perversity of the situation was just making her hotter. So horny in fact the she realised her orgasm wasn't so close, she could reach a much higher plateau of bliss yet and as if it knew what she thought the hell hound retracted it's tongue from her mouth a with a growl resumed it's fucking of the woman.

Thrust after thrust the hell hound pushed into her, Dani pushing herself up to met him, ensuring every inch of the dog was buried in her every time. Deep moans and obscene cries flowing from between her lips, an orgasm unlike any other growing inside her. The hell hound was also clearing enjoying itself, it's pumping getting faster and faster, growling with each thrust, more mucus frothing at it's mouth before flying off, often splashing onto Dani's tits or face where she would try to lick it off.

Dani was now panting and groaning, her body being pushed about by the hell hound's increasingly violent humping, each thrust squelching inside her before it again pulled it's cock out. And then finally the hell hound came, it pushed itself inside her one last time before halting, Dani felt the dick spasm, once, twice and then her womb was filled with it's jism. The hot liquid filled her belly in seconds and this new, filthy sensation sent her into tremors of pleasure, her own orgasm exploding throughout her body, one long groan of joy escaping her lips.

The dog it's cum now spurting from between it's cock and Dani's pussy lips retracting itself from her, jism still pouring from it's dick. The white liquid squirted up Dani's stomach, all over her breasts and then further up, swamping her face and finally silencing her moan. For over a minute the girl shock with ecstasy and the dog covered her body in cum, until finally both were done.

*************

After they had came the hell hound went to sleep in a dark corner, Dani however lay back covered in the beast's jism until finally she pulled herself up and began wiping the cum off. With each wipe of her hand large globules flew off and hit the ground with a splat but after several minutes she decided it was futile, her body, face and hair were just too covered in it. She was forced to pull off her boots after the cum had started pooling in the bottom as it slid down her legs.

So deciding a shower was in order and now only dressed in studded collar and cum she left and room and headed off back down the corridor. She soon came to were she had entered and found nothing but stone wall. She began to panic, fearing a life trapped in hell, the sex had been amazing but she had to look after Carrie, she still feared for her daughter. Then she remembered, the strange word that had filled her mind when she first arrived and so she loudly said it and in a flash she was back in the library.

The first rays of daylight were coming through the window, the collar, black make-up and jism had all gone and she was again dressed in her silk nightdress. The light in the gateways had gone, they were dull and lifeless and as she stepped across the threshold to the library proper the wall that had hidden the study and the arches suddenly reappeared.

Dani smiled, she had found a secret way to hell and the naughtiest adventures she could want, all completely safe and only revealed after midnight. She knew the next few nights would not involve a lot of sleep. Her only worry was to be sure that Carrie stayed away from the library and the hideous to demon sex, it contained. It might be too late for her she realised but her sweet daughter would not be tempted by such perversity.

To Be Continued....

nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers