The Girl with Magical Hands Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasma spread her arms theatrically, allowing Vivan's body to collapse. She hung by her arms, gasping for breath. She wasn't smiling any more.

"That's one," Orgasma said. With a flourish, she brought her hands back in and clearly grabbed two handfuls of Vivian's mounds. Vivian's body tensed back up as if an electric shock was flowing through her. She began thrashing and bucking as one of Orgasma's hands moved down and infiltrated her dress hem again.

"Two. I can keep this up all night."

I discovered my hand in my lap, idly rubbing my clitty through my clothes. Shocked and embarrassed, I jerked it away and looked around to see if anyone noticed. Nope. All eyes were on the two blondes up on stage. In fact, I saw several audience members, both male and female, also rubbing themselves through their clothes, so raptly watching the action that they probably didn't even know they were doing it. It was dangerously close to becoming an orgy in here, and I was suddenly aware of how warm it was.

Five minutes later, Vivian was begging and crying. "Stop! Too much! I'm done! I'm done!" But Orgasma grinned and showed no mercy. Vivian's husband was also grinning from ear to ear, and making no move to rescue his unfortunate wife. Or was Vivian fortunate? I couldn't tell.

"Was that six or seven?" she asked the crowd.

"Seven!" came back the enthusiastic cry, the audience laughing and yelling as one.

Orgasma paused as soon as Vivian shrilly thrust through another orgasm. "Are you still hanging with me, Viv?"

"Oh, stop! Please ... stop!" Vivian's voice was breathy and soft. She was in another place mentally.

"I promised your husband that I would turn you into a lesbian. Are you a lesbian?"

Another orgasm wracked poor Vivian. From what I could tell, Orgasma was openly masturbating her behind the screen. "How much more time?" Vivian panted. It was more of a begging than a question.

I looked at the clock. 261 seconds left. A little over four minutes.

Orgasma worked Vivian for another two minutes before she broke, covered in sweat, shuddering, and barely coherent. "Stop! Enough! Anything! Please!"

"Will you lick a pussy for me?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Whatever you want! Just stop!" Her face was glowing and red, her neck marked with hickeys from Orgasma's predations. Her once stylish hair was a mess.

"Prove to me that you're a lesbian now. Prove that I've converted you. Stella! Come here!"

The tall blonde amazon stepped up from the back of the stage. Orgasma nodded toward her prey. "Release her arms and let's get her on her knees. She's going to lick your pussy."

Stella grinned, and while Orgasma continued to sexually torture Vivian, the circus strong woman released her hands. Vivian fell awkwardly to her knees, her ankles still tied far apart, and Orgasma rode her down, still working her hand between Vivian's legs. Vivian was growing hysterical now, as if she was being tickled beyond her limits.

"Stella, show her what you've got."

Stella stepped behind the screen. Bending over, we could see her silhouette as she removed her bikini bottom and held it up for the audience to see. The crowd hooted and hollered as she hung it over the top of the screen and stepped toward the kneeling Vivian.

"What do lesbians do, Vivian?" Orgasma taunted. Stella was holding Vivian's wrists now, while Orgasma mercilessly masturbated the squealing woman, her hand up under her dress. "They lick other girls' pussies, don't they? Do you want to lick Stella's pussy?"

Stella stepped in. Given the lighting, their shadows merged, and we couldn't get a good view of what was happening, but our imaginations were running wild.

"Lick her, Viv. Show Stella how you've changed. Show her how you love the taste of pussy."

We could see Stella's head above the screen, and she suddenly smiled in self-satisfaction. "Mmmmm," she purred. "That's fantastic."

One could easily imagine Vivian performing cunnilingus on Stella given the angles. Then again, maybe not. Maybe it was a stunt. We couldn't see other than watching the shadows merge. But Vivian had suddenly grown quiet.

That could have been me up there. It almost was Jovie. Was this a ruse of some sort? It had to be staged somehow. But if that was true, then both Vivian and her husband were great actors, because I could see him just a few feet away, and his pants were tenting obscenely.

For the next two minutes, Stella seemed to enjoy Vivian, the smaller woman's head bobbing in silhouette behind the screen. Orgasma was now holding Vivian's wrists, spreading her arms wide, while Stella gripped her hair. I'm not a lesbian, but I really wished the screen wasn't there. I wanted to see exactly what was happening, and not just for journalistic reasons.

"My turn." Orgasma motioned to trade places, and she and Stella reversed roles. Orgasma set her tiny string bottom over the top of the frame, and then it was her turn to sigh and smile. We could hear the occasional muffled moans of Vivian behind the screen, and we could see her head moving in a slight rhythmic beat.

Orgasma turned and looked at the clock eventually, and so did I. Thirty seconds left.

"Let's finish you off with a flourish," Orgasma said. Kneeling between Vivian's outstretched legs, her hands disappeared into the black shadow of Vivian's hips. Vivian moaned piteously, her arms now pinned in a full nelson by Stella's strong arms, and as the crowd counted down - 10! 9! 8! - Orgasma wrung one more screaming orgasm from her "volunteer". Then, pinning her to the ground, the two circus women untied Vivian's legs, pulled them over her head, and stripped her of her panties. Right there on stage, they pulled the panties off and at my angle I got a perfect view of Vivian. She wasn't a natural blonde.

And just like that, it was over. Orgasma walked to the front and conspicuously stuffed the $50 bill into her tiny bikini. She twirled the panties triumphantly. "Stella, haul the world's newest lesbian back over to her husband." Stella, still naked from the waist down and very nicely shaved, lifted the limp Vivian over her shoulder and carried her back through the crowd to her husband while Orgasma curtly unlocked Leah and Jovie and gave them congratulatory pats on the ass.

With that, the two circus blondes sashayed to the back of the stage. Orgasma looked back with a knowing smile, wiggled her hips seductively, and waved. Then they disappeared through a door into one of the trailers that formed the back wall. The show was over.

But I had found my story. I had to talk to that woman, and honestly it wasn't just to get a story.

(Please Visit Part 2.)