The Good Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, you wanted all of it, now you have it, slut. Do you like having my cock inside your pussy, slut?" Cameron demanded.

"Yes, you feel so good inside of me, Cameron. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Make me cum again," Jessica begged.

Cameron began to pump in and out of Jessica's pussy with a steady rhythm. Jessica matched his movements with her own and they both began to work for their sexual release. She was keenly aware of how deep he was penetrating her and how stretched her pussy felt as it accommodated his cock's girth. The angle of his thrusts was causing his cock to rub firmly against her clit and cervix which quickly brought her to orgasm.

Wrapping both legs around his waist and pulling his face to hers for a passionate kiss, Jessica exploded into a mind-blowing release that rattled her to her core. She coated the huge penis inside of her with her fluids, and tugged at it with her kegel muscles as she came. Rather than calming her down, the orgasm heightened her excitement and she focused her attention on Cameron's orgasm.

"Come on baby. Cum for me. Cum for me. Cum inside your aunt's pussy. Fuck my wet cunt," Jessica encouraged.

"I like it when you talk nasty to me, Aunt Jess. Talk to me. Talk to me," Cameron implored.

"Fuck me like a slut, Cameron. Make me your whore. Fuck my hole," Jessica improvised.

"Aw, god, that's good," Cameron groaned. "You like to fuck, don't you slut?"

"Yes!"

"You like to be nasty, don't you slut?"

"Yes!"

Looking down between them, Cameron watched as his cock slid in and out of his hot aunt's pussy, "Look at my cock fucking you. Can you see how slick it is with your cum? Do you like how sexy your cunt looks with my cock in it?"

"Maybe," Jessica teased.

"Work for my cum, slut. Pump those sexy hips - you want my cum inside your pussy, don't you?" Cameron nasty talked his aunt.

"Yes. Yes, I want your cum," Jessica surprised herself with her answer. She was amazed at how hot the last verbal exchange had made her. She had never before been talked to like that, nor had she talked the way she just did, but she found that she loved it. She gazed down her body again to watch the young man's cock penetrating her red hot pussy as she pumped up against him as hard as she could.

Her efforts were soon rewarded with a huge load of cum that surged out of Cameron's cock and coated her insides - adding to the fluids from her orgasms. As Cameron slowly came down from his orgasm and the pace of his thrusts inside her slowed, Jessica thought with a mental smirk, "I can't believe I just did that with my nephew. I hope this improved his mood."

"Wow, Aunt Jess, that was terrific. Thank you," Cameron gushed.

"Well, you are welcome, I guess," Jessica responded with a smile - aware that Cameron's cock was still inside of her. "But you sound like you are thanking me for a birthday present."

Slowly stroking his aunt's pussy with his still-erect penis Cameron said, "Well, that would be the best present ever, Aunt Jess. I still have a big problem, though."

"You just got laid," Jessica countered. "What kind of problem can you have now?" Beginning to pump her hips again in response to Cameron's stroking.

"I don't have a date for tonight's Nipples & Clits party at the fraternity that I am pledging," Cameron explained. "If I show up without someone, I won't be accepted when the final membership cuts are made tomorrow."

"Isn't there another girl you can ask?" Jessica queried.

"I'm due there in an hour," Cameron explained. "Would you consider going with me?"

As he said this, he increased the pace of his jackhammer motions, causing the wet squishing sounds coming from Jessica's saturated pussy to become louder.

Thinking with the area below her waist versus her logical mind, Jessica made a quick and momentous decision, "OK, I'll go with you, but I am probably too old to satisfy their requirements for a 'date.'"

"Not at all, Aunt Jess. MILFs are always welcome at fraternity events. Especially one as hot as you." Cameron assured.

"Well, thanks, Cam. I guess it's OK that I am not actually a mother," Jessica grinned, as Cameron continued to fuck her again. "We should probably get going soon, though."

"Just a couple more minutes. I'm going to cum inside of you again," Cameron insisted.

"Oh, really? He has reloaded that quickly?" Jessica thought. "Ahh, the benefits of youth."

Cameron continued to pound away at his aunt while she matched his enthusiasm by pushing herself up against him in rhythm with his efforts. In less than the forecasted two minutes, Cameron was, once again coating his aunt's insides with his spunk.

Quickly withdrawing from Jessica's still pulsating pussy, Cameron announced that they needed to hurry up and leave.

"Really? That's it? Nothing like leaving a girl hanging, Cameron," Jessica chided as she began to gather her clothes. "Is what I am wearing appropriate for the party? I wasn't planning on being around a bunch of college kids tonight.

"You will be the hit of the night, Aunt Jess. You are a major upgrade over the girl I was going to take - the slight age difference won't make a bit of difference."

Jessica stepped into the adjacent bathroom to tidy up before they left. Noticing a stream of Cameron's cum running down her inner thigh, she gave in to curiosity and scooped a sample with her fingertips and brought it to her mouth to taste. Smiling, she cleaned up the rest with tissues and then pulled her panties back into place before slipping her dress and shoes back on. After touching up her makeup, she emerged from the room and found Cameron waiting for her with car keys in hand.

"Gotta go!" Cameron exclaimed. "I can't wait to show you off to the guys."

Thirty minutes later they arrived at the fraternity house. It was a very large, three-story Victorian structure sitting on a nicely landscaped lawn. Jessica noted that the boys that were members must come from well-to-do families in order for the fraternity to afford such an opulent setup. Cameron parked and then walked Jessica to the front door.

"I'm not a full-fledged member yet, so I can't just walk in," he explained as he knocked on the door.

A moment later, the door was answered by a young man with a beer in his hand, "Cam, my man, glad you could make it to our soiree," he greeted. Smiling at Jessica, he asked,

"Who is this hottie you have with you?"

"This is Jessica," Cameron replied. "She was free for the evening and I asked her to join the party."

"Well, Jessica, my name is Lance and I am very happy to meet you. You are a stunning woman and you must be adventurous as well, since you agreed to come to a frat party... I just met you and I already like you," Lance said. "Please come on inside."

Taking Jessica's hand, Lance led her into the large two-story entryway where she saw other fraternity members milling about. It was a little disconcerting that she saw no other women, however. "Am I the only female here?" she asked.

"There are a couple of others in the bar and we are expecting two or three more, perhaps. Each of the pledges was to bring someone of the opposite sex with him as a final assignment prior to being voted into membership," Lance explained.

Looking at Cameron, Lance added, "Rumor had it that Cam's date backed out on him at the last minute. He has recovered well, however. We don't usually get women like you at these events."

"Full disclosure, I am married to Cameron's uncle and agreed to help get my nephew out of a jam tonight, that's all," Jessica disclosed.

"Well, we will all be delighted that you did so, Jessica. You are going to be very popular tonight," Lance predicted.

Leading them through double doors to their left, they found themselves inside a large, dark barroom — complete with dance floor, pool table and booths around two sides of the room. The trio walked to the bar where Lance asked Jessica what she would like to drink.

"Vodka tonic on the rocks, please," Jessica requested.

"A grownup drink! I like that," Lance noted.

"Well, I guess I am the old lady of the group," Jessica noted.

"Not at all, Jessica. It is refreshing to have a woman like you here. The girls that usually come are lacking in maturity and worldliness. You class this place up while, at the same time, being the hottest thing we have seen in a while," Lance countered.

Duly flattered, Jessica took her drink and surveyed the room. There were at least a couple of dozen guys either standing around or sitting at one of the booths. Two of the booths each had a girl sitting in them surrounded on both sides by four guys.

"Well, females are definitely outnumbered," Jessica thought. "I wonder what these guys expect this evening to be?"

Her question was answered almost immediately as one of the girls grabbed the bottom of her knit blouse and pulled it up above her boobs. Braless, she gave the guys next to her and others in the room a three-second view of her nipples and tits and then returned her blouse to its original position, just as the two next to her were reaching to cop a feel.

"There's two points," Lance offered with a grin.

"Points...really?" Jessica asked incredulously.

"Yep, the dates that come with the pledges can enhance the pledge's odds of membership by scoring points with the senior members of the fraternity. No one has to do anything they don't want to, but if a pledge doesn't bring a girl tonight or if the girl he brings is too uptight or conservative, it can hurt or kill his chances of getting in," Lance expanded.

"You expect these girls — and me, to expose ourselves so that our dates — my nephew, can get into a damn fraternity?" Jessica exclaimed.

"Well, yes, actually we do. This is the number-one fraternity on campus and we want to make it tough to get in. We don't engage in hazing of any kind, but we do insist on loyalty and adherence to our requirements," Lance continued. "You and the other girls can go as far as you want to, or not, and you can leave at any time. Given that we live in the 'me too' era, we are not about to coerce anyone into anything. I hope you will stay, however, as I think you will find the evening to be fun, exciting, and memorable. Plus, I will miss you if you go."

Jessica walked away from Lance and approached Cameron, grabbing him by the arm and moving him away from everyone.

"You didn't mention anything about a flipping point system or having to expose myself for these guys, Cameron!" she growled.

"I know, I know," Cameron acknowledged. "I was afraid you wouldn't come if I did, but I hoped you would be OK with things once you met the guys and saw what a first-class fraternity this is. Plus, my back was against the wall. Showing up without someone would have ended my chances immediately."

"Well, I hope my being here is enough, young man. I'm not taking my clothes off for these guys under any circumstances," Jessica countered.

"Please just relax and see where things go, Aunt Jess. I really need you to impress these guys and make them happy. You did that for me earlier tonight and I will never forget it. And, rest assured, the video that I took will be for my eyes only. I would never betray you for helping me then, or now," Cameron added.

"Oh fuck!" Jessica thought. "This little shit is blackmailing me."

"You have a video from earlier tonight, Cameron? Are you fucking kidding me? When did you have time to take a video?"

"I have four secluded cameras set up in that room all the time, just in case an opportunity presents itself like it did tonight. I plan to watch us many, many times in the future as I can't be sure that you will let me do that with you again."

"You can be damn certain that I won't, you dick," Jessica spat as the reality of her situation sank in.

"I know you are angry and I apologize for doing this, but I am desperate. I promise you that I will erase the videos as soon as we get home. I like you, Aunt Jess, and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you, but you are my only hope," Cameron said, in a sincere tone.

"Its still a dick move," Jessica noted. "Plus, for all I know there are video cameras here tonight. I could go from bad to worse in a matter of hours."

"There aren't, I assure you. Most of these guys come from very prominent families and have high-profile futures — politics or whatnot. They don't want a video record that could come back to haunt them later in life. This was discussed in detail when they laid out the parameters for tonight. It is a cliche', I know, but what happens here stays here," Cameron promised.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I blame Robert for getting me into this mess," Jessica thought. "Well, this will serve him right — he should never have put me in this situation. Whatever happens is on him."

"Alright then, nephew. Seeing as I don't have much choice, let's go whore your aunt out."

Walking back over to where Lance was standing, now having been joined by three other members, Jessica smiled and said, "Cameron has better explained his situation to me and I have agreed to stay for a while. However, I will require another drink — actually several more drinks." Jessica handed her empty glass to one of the newcomers and asked, "What next?"

Placing a hand on her extreme lower back, Lance guided her to a barstool and invited her to sit. The four men surrounded her and began to ask questions about her background, marriage, and her relationship with Cameron, who was hanging back and watching the interchange.

Quickly finishing her second drink and motioning for a third, Jessica responded to their questions and asked a few of her own.

"So, you guys do this kind of thing every year?" she queried.

"Yes, for the past 10 years it has been a tradition." Hector, one of the new guys, replied. "There have been years where it turned out to be a dud and years where the evening was as wild as you can imagine. It is all about who the pledges bring. So tell us, Jessica. Are you a wild child? Will you make this one of our memorable years?"

As he asked this, Hector reached forward and pulled one of the straps on her dress off of her shoulder.

"We'll see," she coyly responded, pulling the strap off of her other shoulder. As she did this, she glanced across the room again and saw the same girl as before was struggling a bit to keep the two guys next to her from putting their hands up her skirt.

"I thought you didn't force yourselves on anyone," Jessica challenged — nodding toward the girl fending off the roaming hands.

"We don't," Lance defended. "Sometimes a girl is a little hesitant or reserved about things, but just wants a little encouragement. Some are also a bit shy about having an audience, but we have a safe word, which is 'STOP,' and everyone here honors it."

As if on cue, the girl exclaimed, "Stop — no more!"

Immediately the two guys ceased their advances and moved away from her.

"I'm sorry, Jerry," she said to the pledge that had brought her. "Showing my boobs was one thing, but this is too much."

Jerry slid out of the booth, took her by the hand and the two of them headed for the front door.

"I'm your girlfriend and you expected me to let them do that?" she said with an accusatory tone as they left.

Feeling hands moving to the zipper on the back of her dress, Jessica smiled at the impatience the boys were displaying. She leaned forward a bit to aid in the effort to pull the zipper most of the way down her back.

"I guess that's my cue to score 2 points for Cameron," Jessica noted as she grasped the front of her cocktail dress and slowly lowered it down to her waist. Unlike the previous girl, Jessica was in no hurry to cover her tits back up, leaving her hands on her lap and allowing the guys to gawk at her exposed breasts for as long as they liked.

"Wow, your tits are gorgeous!" Hector exclaimed.

He and the others around her took in her near perfect 34D breasts with small pink nipples, which were hard and stiff, seeming to beg for attention.

Jessica moved her hands to the sides of the stool and thrust her chest out to enhance the look the boys were getting. This encouraged Lance to take the initiative as he reached out to touch one of her breasts. Seeing that Jessica was not going to stop him, he first cupped her left tit and then tugged on the impossibly hard nipple, which sent surges of pleasure through her body. Her right breast was not without attention for very long, as another of the boys repeated Lance's actions on that one.

As the boys continued their manipulations, Jessica looked past them at the rest or the room. She saw that she was now the center of attention. Three other girls had joined the party and they, along with everyone else, were staring at what was being done to her. Jessica felt wetness on her left breast and looked down to see that Lance had taken her nipple in his mouth and was licking and sucking on her hypersensitive nipple. Inhaling sharply, she placed her hand of the back of his head and pulled him closer.

This escalation apparently concerned two of the girls that had just arrived. Looking at each other, they said, almost in unison, "Oh, hell no," and turned to leave the room.

Another mouth found its way to Jessica's right breast and began sucking on its nipple. This activity was causing sensations within her that served to lower her inhibitions and enhance her libido. Holding the heads of both nipple suckers, Jessica tilted her head back and thrust her chest even farther out. At the same time, she allowed her legs to part several inches providing those directly in front of her with an unrestricted view of her red panties.

"Hmmm...," Jessica moaned as the electric jolts of pleasure shot through her body. "Oh, fuck," she exclaimed as she felt a hand making its way up her inner thigh.

"This chick is ready," one of the frat boys on the other side of the room observed. "She might even pull a train for us tonight."

The hand on Jessica's thigh continued its progress toward its goal unimpeded by any resistance from her. To the contrary, she found herself spreading her legs even wider to aid in its progress between her thighs. Very quickly, the hand found its way to her panty covered crotch and began to stroke her labia and clit through the moist material.

Jessica started to pump her hips up and down against the hand, grinding her pussy into the digits that were attempting to invade her most private of places. "Oh, my god this feels good," Jessica thought as she increased the pace of her hips. "This is so very wrong, but I don't care at the moment."

"You really like this, don't you Jessica?" Lance asked, lifting his mouth off her nipple for a few seconds. "You even like having an audience, don't you?"

"Yesss...," Jessica hissed. "I love this. It is so nasty and hot. It has been so long since I have been this turned on."

"That's great, Jessica, you may even end up with a special honor tonight," Lance added.

"Maybe," Jessica agreed, having no idea what that meant, but certain it would involve something sexual.

Jessica returned her attention to what was being done to her at the moment. Both nipples continued to be occupied by sucking mouths that licked and tugged at her hypersensitive buds. The fingers in her crotch rubbed and pressed into her panties for a few more moments, but then moved away. Jessica continued pumping her hips, encouraging the hand to come back. She quickly realized, however, that the hand, along with its mate, had moved to the sides of her panties and was beginning to tug them off of her. Ignoring her better judgement, she lifted her hips and brought her legs mostly together to aid in the removal of her damp undergarment.

The lacy panties slid smoothly down her thighs and calves until they were completely off of one leg. The boy stripping her left one side of the garment wrapped around her ankle, which added to the nasty visuals that the room was witnessing.