The Good Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica, these men were who I could find on short notice. If you want to hit your number, they are willing to help. If not, we will give them drinks and send them back to the bar where I found them," Lance offered.

Jessica was disappointed that the men were not the same type of upstanding young men she had just been with, but, at the same time, their rough appearance also appealed to her new nasty self quite a bit. "They will do, just fine, Lance," she offered. "Let's go, gents."

Jessica motioned for them to join her on the mattress and she quickly found herself airtight again as three of them began working her vacant holes. It must have been a while since they had sex, because all three of them were spewing cum into her within minutes. Jennifer extricated herself from her brother's cock and rushed over to catch the cum flowing out of Jessica as the cocks left her body.

The other three repeated the process with Jessica and, much to her delight, this threesome was comprised of three black men with oversized cocks that rivaled the size of her nephew's. "There is some truth to the cliche'," Jessica thought. They pumped and pummeled her for nearly 30 minutes before each of them spewed cum inside of her, one after the other. Jennifer once again caught the over-flow.

The martini glass was now nearly full and Lance took it from Jennifer. "One last thing, Jessica," he said with a wicked grin. "We'd like you to drink the leftovers, remembering that none of a brother's cum should ever go to waste. We want you to take it home with you, along with what is left in your cunt and your ass."

"Seriously, you expect me to drink this?" Jessica asked with a feigned look of shock on her face.

"Yes, we do," Lance confirmed.

Dipping a finger into the liquid and tasting it, she said, "Boys, I have been swallowing your cum all night — this is not a problem." With that, she brought the glass to her lips and slowly poured the sticky fluid into her mouth, being sure she drained every bit in it. Taking two swallows to down it all, she felt the slimy contents slide down her throat. She then turned to Lance and said, "I need a fucking chaser."

Laughing, he handed her a vodka on the rocks which she downed as quickly as she had the semen. "Excellent! Now, girls you have one more task tonight. Jessica has been working hard and needs to be cleaned up a bit, so please lie back down the mattress Jessica and you two get down there and clean her up."

Cheryl and Jennifer were all about going with the "program" by now, so there was no hesitation to drop to their knees beside Jessica and begin to clean her cum-covered body. Cheryl dove directly into Jessica's pussy and started licking the still draining cum from her hole. Jennifer, meanwhile, ran her tongue over Jessica's torso up to her tits where she spent extra time sucking and licking. Between them, they revved Jessica's motor back up and soon had her moaning and humping her pussy into Cheryl's mouth. Jennifer moved from Jessica's tits to her mouth and planted a huge french kiss on her. Jessica responded by kissing her back and slipping a finger in the young girl's pussy, which was well within reach.

The guys watched the girl on girl on girl action for a while before they could not help but join in the fun. Cheryl's ass was inviting as she was bent over on her knees eating the older woman's pussy. One of the seniors slid in behind her and slipped his cock into her asshole with no resistance. Jessica had removed her hand from Jennifer's pussy and was now caressing Jenn's back as they continued their hot kissing session. Grabbing his opportunity, Jennifer's brother knelt down behind her and began to push his cock into her ass.

"Dude, I'm your sister. That is so wrong on so many levels," Jennifer turned and chided her brother, but did not do anything to stop him. Showing no mercy, he pressed hard and forced his cock inside his sister's ass causing her to lift her head again and giving Jessica an opportunity to turn on to her stomach whereupon she lifted her ass and presented it to Cheryl for cleaning.

Hesitating for only a moment, Cheryl drove her tongue into the waiting asshole and began to lap up any fluids there. Jennifer scooted down toward Cheryl's position and joined in to help clean Jessica's asshole while her brother continued his assault on her ass. He did not last much longer, however, as the sight of his sister tonguing another woman's asshole was too much for him and he blew his load straight into Jennifer's bum. As his cock slid out of her ass, Jennifer flipped over on her back and motioned for him to come closer. When he came into range, she sat up and took his cock in her mouth to clean it for him. She could taste her own ass as well as his cum and she loved it.

After cleaning her brother thoroughly, she slid under Jessica and moved her mouth to the well-used pussy. Fluids were still running out of Jessica (Jennifer calculated that they would be for quite a while), so she did her best to lap up what she could. Eventually, between the two girls working her asshole and her pussy over with their tongues and fingers, Jessica had yet another orgasm. This time, and for the first time in her life, she squirted as she came — coating Jennifer's face as she did so.

"Alright - OK - that's good - gotta stop now," Jessica insisted. Looking around the room and seeing that several of the boys had full erections again and were heading her way. "Sorry boys, this pin cushion has to go home now. Maybe these other two can help you out though."

"Happy to!" Cheryl said as she got up on the table and laid back with her legs spread. "I think I've discovered my inner slut — I'm really enjoying this."

Within seconds she had a cock inside her pussy and Cheryl was enjoying the beginning of the next round of fucking she was about to experience.

"I'm good for a little while longer," Jennifer chimed in as she laid back on the mattress to accept whoever wanted to fuck her.

The three homeless looking guys from the bar approached the mattress and, to Jennifer's surprise, the first guy that got there penetrated her pussy and rolled her over on top of him. He reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart to accommodate the next guy who took the opportunity to push his cock into her ass. Looking up, Jennifer saw that a third guy was presenting his cock for her to suck, "well, why not?" she reasoned. The high school girl from a wealthy family was enjoying being used by men that she may have passed as they panhandled on the street. As the three cocks slid in and out of her young body, she made a mental note to stop by the bar where Lance had found these guys. "I'm glad by brother brought me."

Jessica was dressed at this point and was saying her goodbyes to some of the guys, including Lance. "This has been the best Nipples & Clits party ever, Jessica. You are an exceptional woman and we hope you will visit us again sometime."

"Really? You want me to come back again? I can't imagine why," she said with a grin.

"You were a dream come true and you set a really good example for these other two," Lance nodded toward Cheryl and Jennifer who were still being pounded by the guys.

"Glad I could help," Jessica said.

On the way back to Cameron's house, Jessica said, "What happened tonight goes to your grave with you. I don't ever want even a hint of this getting out."

"That's not a problem, Aunt Jess. I am very grateful for what you did earlier with me and even more so for what you did at the frat house. You were amazing. I know the guys would really like you to come back again soon."

"Well, thank you, I guess," she responded. "I amazed myself. I had no idea that I would turn into a total slut like that. It was as if something bottled up inside of me was released. I really go off on having sex with all of them and you, Cam."

"Well, I think it was great. Any chance we could release your inner slut one more time when we get home?" Cameron asked.

"Perhaps. I want to be your favorite aunt, after all."

"You are definitely my favorite, Aunt Jess, particularly when you are being a bad nasty aunt," Cameron told her as he slipped a hand under the hem of her dress. "Now, be a good aunt and open your legs for your nephew."

END