The Good Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a move that seemed almost choreographed, the boys rotated her stool a quarter turn so that she was facing the rest of the room. The guys on her tits never lost their grip with their mouths and the others each took a leg and spread her as wide as she could go. Being a dedicated yoga practitioner and limber by nature anyway, her legs opened very wide — providing an unimpeded line of sight to her womanhood. The position caused the outer lips of her pussy to open — offering a view of her moist pink inner folds and her hole.

After a few moments of enjoying the lovely view, one of the boys dropped to his knees, inserted two fingers into her inviting hole and began to suck and lick on her exposed clit.

Jessica responded to this new stimulation with abandon. She wrapped her legs around the head that was eating her pussy and pulled the other two guys even tighter to her tits. The stimulation inspired her to talk dirty to her audience. "Oh god - oh fuck. That feels soo fucking good. Eat my pussy. Suck my tits. I'm loving this. You frat boys are great. You are going to make me cum."

The action at the bar continued like that for several more moments, with the boys "tagging out" from time to time in order for another to enjoy Jessica. The rest of those in the room had moved closer to the bar to improve their view. The two remaining girls were fascinated by the sight of this hot, sophisticated woman acting in such a slutty manner... with an audience, no less. Somewhat inspired, they allowed the guys near them to grope their tits as much as they wanted.

Jessica was getting closer and closer to an orgasm and was thrashing her body against the boys attending to her. The guy at her pussy added a third finger to the penetration and focused pressure in the upper inner wall of her cunt as he stroked in and out. Jessica pumped the fingers with her pussy and encouraged the three mouths working on her to lick and suck harder. Finally, she reached her point of release and did so with a flow of cum, some hers and some from Cameron earlier.

"Oh shit, that's good. Oh, don't stop - don't stop. Keep going," Jessica urged. "You guys have me so turned on right now." Slowly, she began to come down from her orgasm, but found herself no less excited. She was physically, mentally, and emotionally embracing the experience with these boys. She loved being the center of attention and was surprised that she also loved being watched.

Her post-orgasm bliss was interrupted by the sound of Lance's voice. "That was very hot Jessica. YOU are very hot, Jessica. I'd like to fuck you now. Would that be OK with you, Jessica?"

Jessica had expected that one of them would just fuck her anyway. She had just let a group of them fondle and lick her until she came, so it was an easy question, "Yes, Lance. I would love for you to fuck me."

Lance moved between her legs and dropped his pants, releasing a substantial hard-on that was ready to penetrate the hot milf in front of him. "One more question, Jessica. All of the members would like to fuck you tonight. Would that be OK as well?" As he said this he rubbed the head of his cock between the wet folds of her pussy and teased her by inserting it just slightly inside.

"All of you?" Jessica asked with incredulity in her voice and, after a brief pause, "How many of you are there?"

Lance smiled as he realized she had not said "no" and that she was merely looking for a head count. Sliding his cock inside of her he said, "Between 25 and 30, sexy. Is that too many for you? We can stop now, if you want." All the while he was stroking the woman with his cock.

"No, we don't have to stop. I've just never done anything like this before. I'm so turned on right now that the idea of it excites me like I've never been excited before, but that's a lot of guys and I can't spend all night here," Jessica explained.

"So, it's a timing issue, not a willingness issue," Lance concluded. "Two or three of us could fuck you at the same time to make things go quicker. Would that help?"

"Two or three at the same time?" Jessica asked.

"Of course, sexy. It's easy. One in this sweet pussy of yours, one in your pretty mouth, and one in what I assume is a very tight ass," Lance explained while continuing to stroke her pussy with his cock. "You will be 'pulling a train' for the fraternity and will score every point possible for Cameron by doing so. Plus, I have a feeling you will love doing it, slut."

Jessica had done blow jobs before, but had never done anal, as she had always considered that something that only nasty chicks did. "Well, tonight I am being a nasty chick, I suppose," she thought.

"Alright, all of you can fuck me, but you will have to be gentle with my ass, I am a virgin back there," Jessica said with a tremble in her voice.

Satisfied, Lance began plunging his 7" cock in and out of Jessica's pussy as she squirmed to find a more comfortable and accommodating position on the barstool. Lance decided that she needed a better location for her gang bang, so he ordered one of the pledges to go get The Table.

Returning a couple of minutes later, the freshman had with him what had been a wooden massage table that folded in half for transport. the foot of the table had been altered in that a 'U' had been cut out of it and the remaining two side pieces were hinged so they could be moved farther apart. allowed for a man to stand inside the U and have perfect access to a girls pussy while she lay on the table with her legs spread as wide as they could go. At the top of the table a section was hinged, which allowed for a woman's head to tilt below the surface level... perfect for sucking cocks and licking balls. All of the surfaces were padded and covered with a butter-soft leather that showed a few old stains from girls gone by.

The guys at the bar picked Jessica up and laid her on the table, scooting her down a bit until her pussy was right at the top of the U. Lance moved between her wide spread legs and slid his cock back inside the hot pussy waiting for him. Jessica looked up at the boy fucking her and smiled. "I'm a frat house slut and I am loving it. What's wrong with me?" she thought. "These boys will remember this night for the rest of their lives, as will I. When they fuck other girls they will think about this night and what they did to the married slut that let them gang bang her. I like that," she decided. From that moment on she didn't give any other negative thoughts another second of her time, focusing instead on the sensations and visuals that were all she cared about at the moment.

As he was getting close to cumming, Lance barked orders to the two other girls in the room. "You two have just been standing there all night without making any serious contribution to the fun. Strip down to your panties right now or leave."

The two 19-year olds looked at each other, uncertain as to what to do. "Do it, Cheryl," her boyfriend and frat pledge ordered.

Cheryl, a cute 5'5" coed with short brown hair and narrow hips, unbuttoned her skirt and pulled the zipper down, letting it slip to the floor. Her tiny white panties were now on full display, while the short top she was wearing stopped at her navel. Looking back at her boyfriend again to be certain that he was still OK with this, she lifted her top over her head and dropped it next to her skirt. She stopped for a moment until her boyfriend spoke up again. "The bra too, Cheryl. Show the guys your tits."

Cheryl nodded and reached behind her to undo the clasp on her bra. In a moment, it joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. Her 36D tits sprang into view and stood out impressively from her chest. Immediately, two of the guys came up beside her and began to fondle her. Since her boyfriend seemed perfectly fine with things, she let them do what they wanted.

With the wet slapping sounds and moans of the woman on the table continuing in the background, attention turned to the other girl who had not moved yet. Nervously, she unbuttoned her cotton blouse and removed it, revealing that she was braless underneath. She stopped at that point and moved her hands to her sides. "Lose the shorts, Jennifer," her brother instructed. He, too, was a pledge, but had been unable to find a date to bring to the event, so he had blackmailed his 18-year old sister into coming. With what he had on her, she had to do what he said or he could ruin her entire senior year of high school by telling their parents what he knew.

"But I'm not wearing any panties," Jennifer protested.

"Better yet," Lance chimed in. "Lose the shorts, Jennifer."

Letting out a deep breath and looking at her brother with daggers in her eyes, Jennifer unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to her ankles while her brother gave her a wicked grin. Her neatly trimmed reddish bush contrasted nicely with the tanned skin of her abdomen. Two guys were on her in an instant. One playing with her tits from behind and the other fingering her pussy from the front. Jennifer kept her hands to her side and let them do what they wanted.

"Fair is fair, Cheryl, let the boys take your panties off now," Lance decided.

Without checking again with her boyfriend, Cheryl shifted her hips to assist as her panties were lowered from her body, whereupon she quickly found herself with fingers in her pussy, much like the other girl.

Pumping away at Jessica's overheated pussy, Lance was aware he was about to cum inside the hot older woman. "Jennifer, grab that empty martini glass off the bar and bring it over here now."

Doing as she was told, Jennifer pulled away from the fingers and hands that had been working her body over, retrieved the glass and approached the couple.

"Get on your knees and catch any of my cum that leaks out of her. We don't want any of our precious man juice to go to waste, so you need to catch it all, understood?" Lance ordered.

Nodding, Jennifer positioned herself under the table where she had a close up view of Lance's cock sliding in and out of Jessica's pussy. She was fascinated as she watched the angry looking cock, with its bulging veins, punishing Jessica's puffy pussy. She noticed that the inner lining of Jessica's pussy would cling to Lance's cock each time he withdrew and then seem to pull him back inside her again. Witnessing this action, coupled with the fingering she had been receiving before, caused her to become very wet inside. Just then, she saw Lance's buttocks begin to clinch and heard him groan as he began to spew his hot cum inside of Jessica.

Jessica felt the first hot blast of cum hitting her insides and squeezed as hard as she could with her pussy to milk everything out of the man. It took almost a minute for him to stop twitching and oozing cum into her, but he did eventually soften a bit and slid out of her. Seeing a white blob of fluid about to stream out of Jessica's pussy, Jennifer positioned the martini glass to catch all of it. Before she could get it all, another stiff cock appeared and pushed into Jessica, which stopped the flow of cum from her pussy.

As she turned to move from under the table, Jennifer came face to face with the now-softened, very slick and wet cock of Lance's. "You two will be our cum catchers, our cock cleaners, and, if need be, our fluffers tonight." he declared. "Now, clean my cock, slut."

Jennifer was shocked by the way he spoke to her. She was even more shocked by her own reaction. Her heart rate had risen, her breathing had quickened, and she was even wetter than before. Not only that, but she really WANTED to clean his cock. Setting the glass down and being careful not to spill any of the cum she had collected, she began to lick and suck his cock and balls, tasting both his cum and Jessica's fluids.

As Jessica was servicing her second frat boy of the evening and Jennifer was sucking Lance's now-clean cock back to life, Cheryl's boyfriend turned his attention back to her He watched as the guys who had been playing with his girlfriend's tits and fingering her now bent her over at the waist. One of them fed his cock to her mouth while the other worked his cock into her pussy which was well-lubricated from the fingering. He continued to watch with excitement and amazement as the guy behind her used his fingers to probe her ass — beginning with one and adding two more as her asshole widened. After just a few minutes of this, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and began pushing it inside her newly stretched rosebud.

Cheryl's popped open wide as she felt the invasion of her heretofore untouched bum. Looking past the cock still in her mouth, she sought out her boyfriend's face and found him looking back at her while he held his erect cock in his hand. "So, my boyfriend likes to watch me sucking cock and being fucked in my pussy and my ass by strangers, huh?" she thought. "OK, honey I'll give you more to jerk off to tonight."

Cheryl bobbed her head up and down on the cock in her mouth, working to get it as far down her throat as she could. At the same time, she pressed back against the cock trying to work its way inside her ass. Despite the burning pain the forced entry was causing, she pressed on, wanting to be nasty in front of her boyfriend. With a quick pop, the head of the cock slipped past her anal ring and the worst of the pain subsided almost immediately. Using short but insistent strokes, her ass-fucker quickly worked all of his 8" cock into her ass.

Pulling her mouth off of the cock inside of it, Cheryl said to her boyfriend, "His cock is buried in my ass to his balls. Do you like that? Do you like watching your girlfriend suck stranger's cocks and being fucked in her ass?"

In response, he simply grinned back at her and stroked his stiff cock.

Taking charge of the room again, Lance spoke to the two guys working on Cheryl. "It's OK to fuck her and have her suck your cocks, but do not cum. Every drop of our cum is for Jessica tonight. She is going to pull a long train tonight and we want to reward her with all of our cum inside of her."

A moment later, the guy fucking Jessica announced that he was about to cum. Jennifer dutifully slid back under the table and was ready when the new load of semen began to flow out of Jessica. Cheryl and Jennifer fell into a bit of a rhythm after that — taking turns with the martini glass, cleaning cocks and being fucked or sucking some of the guys waiting their turn with Jessica.

Three hours later, 23 of the members had fucked Jessica on the table, which was already a record for the fraternity. The martini glass was nearly half full with cum that had run out of her well-used pussy. Jessica was in a sexual fog — loving the feel of the different cocks as guys came and went from between her open legs. She would ask from time to time what her total was at the moment, finding it strangely exciting to know how many had fucked her and that there were many more to come.

Lance had two of the pledges retrieve a mattress from one of the bedrooms and they laid it on the floor next to the table where Jessica was being fucked by number 24. When they finished and the excess cum had been collected from her pussy, Lance instructed the two young girls to help her to the mattress. "We need to speed things up a bit, sweetie. You don't mind taking more than one at a time do you?" he asked Jessica.

"Nope, more is good. More is fine," Jessica assured.

The next guy up laid down next to her on the mattress and pulled her on top of him, sliding his cock into her pussy as he did. Numbers 26 and 27 approached the mattress and took up positions at opposite ends of Jessica. The guy at her head presented his cock for her to suck, which she began to do with enthusiasm. The guy behind her dipped his fingers into a slick lube that had been provided for what came next and began to loosen her asshole with one, then two, then three fingers.

"Go, easy tiger," Jessica warned. "That is unexplored territory back there."

As the other two sawed their cocks in and out of Jessica, the boy at her ass patiently stroked her asshole with his three fingers. Finally, deeming her sufficiently loosened up, he positioned his cock at the entry to her ass and began applying slow and steady pressure. His previous patience was rewarded by a relatively quick entry into her ass. His 7" and thin cock slid in with little resistance, and he soon found himself buried to his balls inside the hot married woman. It took a couple of minutes, but he and the guy in her pussy soon found a smooth rhythm that had Jessica's nerve endings on fire from the friction being provided.

After a few more minutes, Jessica's oral efforts were rewarded by a load of cum being shot into her mouth. "Swallow it," her face fucker instructed and she did as instructed. The other two cocks in her followed in short order and the girls had to scramble to catch the runoff from her pussy and her ass.

Six more groups of three took their turns inside of Jessica, who was nearly exhausted. The last guy to finish was inside her ass and his cock was huge. It had hurt going in, despite her asshole being loosened by the several cocks that preceded it. Jessica though, had enjoyed how deep it plowed into her bowls and now felt a sense of relief coupled with disappointment as it ejaculated deep inside her ass. Turning around to see who it was, she smiled when she realized it was her nephew who had taken the opportunity to sample a hole of hers that he did not get a chance to enjoy before, completing the trifecta.

"So, what's my total, Lance?" Jessica asked wearily.

Handing her a drink, Lance replied,"Forty-five. I let the pledges have a turn with you as well. You seemed to be enjoying it and I thought you would like the idea of running your number up as well."

"I was enjoying it and I do like that I hit a big number, although I wish I could have hit 50. It's a nice round number, don't you think?"

"I do, Jessica, I do. If you have a few minutes more I might be able to help with that. We don't count repeats, so I will have to locate 5 more guys to come over and spend time with you."

"You would do that for me, really?" Jessica asked with a smirk. "See what you can do."

"OK, I'll see what I can arrange, Jessica." he said. "In the meantime, guys, feel free to enjoy any of the girls. No restrictions as long as they are OK with it."

Cheryl laid herself on the folding table and waited to see who showed up. She did not recognize the guy who presented himself at her pussy, but she nodded and reached for his cock.

Jennifer walked over to her brother and asked, "Did you know you were getting me into this? That you brought your SISTER to something like this?"

"Well, sort of," he admitted. "But you seemed to enjoy yourself."

"I did enjoy myself, but you had no way of knowing that I would, you asshole," she chided him.

"Well, I've seen some of the sites you visit on the internet and I've heard you on the phone, so I knew you would probably be OK with this, slut," he countered. "You're standing in front of your brother totally naked and you seem perfectly fine with it, so I don't think you have been offended by anything. And, now that I think about it, suck my cock, Sis." As he said this, he pressed on her shoulders and moved her to a kneeling position in front of him. Taking his cock in his hand he moved it to her mouth. His sister looked up at him and opened her lips to accept his rigid member. A few moments later he was busily pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

A line had formed where Cheryl was being fucked. As before, when Jessica had occupied the table, as one guy came inside of her, another was ready to plunge his cock back into her. Her boyfriend watched with rapt attention as his girl took on over a dozen guys and let them cum inside of her.

Meanwhile Lance returned with six new guys. These were not frat boys. Quite the opposite, they looked rough, even homeless perhaps and they eyed the three naked girls with ravenous eyes.