All Comments on 'The Great Recession Ch. 03'

by femmehound

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Going strong....

The story's coming out great.....don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've been waiting for this like a kid waiting for Christmas... Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

Keep it up

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 10 years ago
Being Together

Obviously they've got to be together on this. The girls have to come together on this and have a consensus. Jerry and 4 sister wives, wow. It would be one happy family.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Very well done to you and your editor.

Excellent fleshing out of the characters and top notch for setting up the family dynamic.

Love the story and hope it goes for a long time.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

Hahahaha, Ive got three older sisters and when

gathered together those crazy B's cant even

decide what color the sky is.

He's got four, and your tossing Love into the mix.....

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Another great chapter indeed. Nice work once again. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

I love it.

yes, 4 sister wives. I actually hope the story plays out like that in the end.

CWR2014CWR2014almost 10 years ago
Great Story!

This story has such great characters and a great story line that pulls the reader in with ease. Thank you for your time and effort.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Poor guy

Poor guy, he tries so very hard to be there for each of his sisters, and still ends up feeling like he's failing. I don't think I like Tessa very much. She is the very worst kind of 'it's all about me me me!!!' woman. The kind that, even if all of them decided to share the brother, would cause trouble and activity work to cause jealousy and hard feelings just because she could. At this point I could easily see Becky and Lizzy agreeing to share, but then both of them come across as mature, stable people. Tessa just comes across as a very spoiled divaish brat! Oh well, I will definitely be checking in constantly to see if more of the series has been posted. ...SIGH... I do so wish that this could be a full length novel. One that could fully explore the intricacies of what a multiple brother/sisters relationship would entail completely, and in as compassionately a manner as it deserves. I know a site like this has to focus on just the sex for the most part. There is nothing wrong with that. But just think of the dynamics involved here, family, lovers, real life pressures. You have touched on these, but it would be wonderful to have them explored in depth. I often feel that self publishing is going to be the breakthrough mechanism for things like incest to start reaching out to the literary community at large. Who knows, if you get enough positive feedback, and this story keeps growing on you, perhaps you will be moved to craft a novel from your story. Meanwhile, please keep writing, your work is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
😍

I can't wait! Such a good read. Looking forward to the next chapter

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

He's going to need some viagra before this is over. LOL

This sounds like the jealousy I had to put up with growing up from my sisters, but pf course i wasn't stewing any of them.

5stars and this seems like a story that could have a lot more chapters ahead.

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
SHEESH!!!

I guess I must be the only one on here that thinks Jerry should quit following his dick & go find SOME kind of job since they NEED money to live.

I thought this story had real possibilities with the 1st chapter, but Jerry is putting his sexual needs before the family's needs. He's 28 years old an acting like he's 18 & getting his 1st pussy! He's to busy getting in Becky's pants to realize that if they don't start bringing in some money, they're gonna be living on the street. He needs to get his head out of his ass, exert a lil' control on his sex needs & do something about generating some income.

femmehoundfemmehoundalmost 10 years agoAuthor
thank you yet again

Once more I would like to thank everyone for their amazing response of enthusiasm for my continuing story both on behalf of myself and my amazing editor. I'm sure you can all see that i have no intention of stopping the story any time soon and an currently working on the next chapter as we speak. I love seeing the speculation from you all as to where it may be going but rest assured that the entire saga is already outlined and the story will be told my way. You'll just have to keep reading to see how it turns out. =)

To those who have encouraged me to write a full length novel, i am truly flattered and am thinking of doing that very thing when this saga does come to an end based on the enthusiasm I've seen here on Literotica. For those worried about Jerry's job... continue reading when the next chapters are released and your questions will be answered. Again, thank you everyone for reading and enjoying my story. I am truly grateful for the comments and encouragement. Please keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love this story. It's somewhat similar to the other series "Party of Five" by VertigoJ. I love the developing sexual tensions between the main character and all of his sisters. Keep up the amazing work. This is definitely a series that I look forward to and read with great interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not the only one @dmg43

The reason I'm not all out drooling over this story is because of Jerry. I find myself disliking him. I think he's a putz. I had to go back to the beginning just so I could find out how old he is (28). He reads like he's just wants to keep his mouth shut and hide in the corner. No wonder he's unemployed and all he can think about is having sex with his sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
have to agree with most

jerry is an asshole and you are dragging this story into the gutter faster than a jet at full throttle. stop making it so complicated and remember "KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID". as said by others the first chapter was good the other two went to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Mor..............

sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Good writing.

You have a good story going, which calls for more. Thanks

Redwinger7Redwinger7almost 10 years ago
Great story

that I look forward to reading more of. I guess like some of the other comments it seems Jerry is a part of the problem with his sisters' behaviors. I see that you have your story outlined already but agree it would be nice to see him have sex with all his sisters openly. They could stay together as a family then or each sister would know what it feels like to have someone who loves them to show them they can find love with someone. Look forward to the next chapters.

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years ago
Still like where the story is going.

To Anonymous:

Jerry may be a putz, he may not do what is best for the family, I am not totally sure I like him 100%, either. He's a guy.

To femmehound:

I think this is a tough go with four sisters and one brother. I am entertained so far, though. Lizzy is my favorite character, she controls the whole house, so to speak. You are doing great, I like it.

femmehoundfemmehoundalmost 10 years agoAuthor
highs, lows, and personal growth

The fact that some of you don't really like jerry at this moment is actually a good thing. It means I'm doing my job as a writer. Stories are about personal adventureand growth which occur through conflict. Jerry is supposed to be seen as a little immature and selfish... it means he has a lot of personal growth coming. He caused this rift, this conflict in the family that now has to be resolved. The first conflict was his attraction to his sisters which was then resolved by his hooking up with one of them. But that has caused an even bigger conflict in the story that will then have to be resolved. Conflicts are how stories move, they are what make stories interesting. So while some may find it strange, I'm glad to see you guys caring about the story enough to see the conflicts and the growth that all five characters need. I hope you'll keep reading to find out how that growth occurs over the next several chapters and continue to enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tessa?

I'm confused. Are there three sisters or four? There's Becky and Charity and Leslie and Tessa. But sometimes Tessa is Leslie.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
femme, I am glad you are willing to post comments

It helps us to understand where you are taking us on this trek.

I just wish the only male figure didn't have to be so immature and weak. A little strength and consideration for his sisters would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story and Character Development

I thoroughly enjoy this series. I like the way you are developing the characters and storyline. It reminds me of "Just the Six of Us" by mentalcase. I have the feeling this story may develop in much the same way, although not much has been said about the other brother.

Your style of writing is very literate and easy to read with only a very few minor grammar problems. Thanks for turning out such good work. I have to rate 5* for this reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the story

the intrigueing is just starting plsss write more....write it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't Wait for More

Keep up the great work, I love the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please More!

I've read this story nearly 4 times. Please give us more of your great work.

femmehoundfemmehoundalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 in the works

As happens often, real life had caused me to have to set aside the story for a short period. However, things have calmed once more and I am happy to say that chapter 4 is in the works. Not sure how long until I can get it done and ready for publishing but it is coming soon... Thanks for all the wonderful comments thus far.

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you for your great work! Story is quite promising so far. I hope sisters won't be bisexual as it usual happens and there won't be any stupid unrealistic orgy. Also after your description of super hot Tessa in addiction to other beautiful sisters I can't help myself but think that maybe protagonist needs more prominent penis... Although that's probably all stereotypical stories I read talking.

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Forgot

I really hope there will be impregnation(s) in the story. It will be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
waiting

hope there will be a next part in this amazing story soon

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 10 years ago
Great stories

I hope you have he next chapter ready soon. This is becoming one of my favs. Keep it up. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Good characters and good story line. Very believable and interesting. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEEEEZZZZZZZ

PLEEEEEZZZZZZZ post the next chapter soon man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good work

Waiting for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great read

please keep writing i really like this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please!

Been waiting over a month for the next chapter, I hope you release it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue this

waiting for next chapter. Please dont leave it unfinished

cybojicybojialmost 10 years ago

This is a really great story. Cant wait to see more.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
ETA?

So any update on when

part 4 will be arriving?

Pretty please.....

1789317893over 9 years ago
notification

why doesn't this website have a notification feature???

I about lose my mind when I have to log in and check for updates from 10 different authors every week or few days..... disappointing

please another chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Original Story

You're really good at describing those sisters, expecially the eldest, and Tessa is soooo sexy. On a more literary level, it's very interesting to read about middle class difficulties during the recession... so... keep writing, please. Thank you for the read.

CabinguyCabinguyover 9 years ago
One of the best ever, I can't wait for more

Thank you so much for sharing this and like everyone else I can't wait for the next chapter although I fully understand how much work it takes to write well and real life really does happen. So just know that I will wait patiently (sort of)

You have an amazing gift for creating believable characters and settings.I have been reading sibling erotica since ASSTR was a bulletin board site and these are some of the best characters I've ever read. Yes, they each have their flaws. Yes, the story line takes some turns that others might not like (remember folks there is a younger brother that we have not met yet ;) ) But overall they all seem believable and there are things that I like and dislike about each of them. That means that I care enough about them to want more.

Again I eagerly await the next chapter, please, please keep writing you have a unique gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another...

Looks like another to the unfinished list :(

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Why did Femmehound leave readers hanging?

The reviews were good. The story was well-received. Why stop at Chapter 3?

femmehoundfemmehoundover 9 years agoAuthor
Out of the hospital and back to writing =)

Dear faithful and patient readers:

I want to thank you for being so patient while I've been unable to write further on this story. A few months back I had an accident that landed me in the hospital. Without further details, let's just say it took several weeks before I was able to even type at a computer again. I've taken a few weeks to get comfortable again and I've gone back and re-read my own story and the notes for the chapters I had planned so now I'm finally getting back in the saddle to get that next chapter I had promised you those many months ago. It's going to feel great writing again =) Thanks again for bearing with me.

sasha1213sasha1213over 9 years ago
I'm very glad you, femmehound, is back.

That's good news. I wish you strong health and now will be anticipating continuation

of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome Back

Welcome back femmehound, glad to hear you are strong and healthy again. I love your story and look forward to reading what happens next. I truly hope that you keep Becky and Jerry exclusive to each other as she is fragile and may not make it if Jerry would cheat even with another of their sisters. Just my 2 cents thanks for a great story

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Glad you're back

I too, like many others, wondered what had happened. You had many views and favorites and were well reviewed. I am sorry to hear of your accident, and I certainly don't mean to rush you, so take your time. But I am looking forward to many more chapters. It's your story, but it appears there are two camps on its future. Put him with the other sisters or don't. Plant me firmly in the camp of have him spread the family love. And I think the sisters should demonstrate their love for each other. It's probably about 50/50 but that's my vote. Anyway, take it slow, but very happy to see you back.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Still waiting for the story to continue.

Your storyline was (is) intriguing and engaging. I'm glad to read that you've managed to recover from your health scare, and I hope you'll find the time to resume where you left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

This story has me intrigued, I want to read more, please continue...

stanthony8stanthony8almost 9 years ago
WAITING!

You can't leave us hanging. Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
End it properly..

Please finish the story properly... Am sure like me many are waiting for this to move ahead and end like it should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Finish story or delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a beautifully written story BUT

You certainly amaze me. You have shown in just your very first story on this site what a truly talented writer you are. This story is also very similar to Just The Six Of Us another brilliant story about one brother and four sister where he ends up with four sister wife's. I certain hope this story end with a similar result . Let's hope Becky realises her sisters also love and want to fuck and live with their brother for the rest of their lives too and shares him but still maintaining her first wife status. By the comments left by the other readers most of them also want a similar ending. You could easily write another twenty or so chapters or even more to this amazing story there's so many plots and sub plots you can go with this but that's entirely up to you but whichever way you go with this you have to finish this and give us a smashing ending.....don't keep us waiting too much longer , it's already been a year or so since you finished chapter 3... And yes you did get 5 stars for you effect thus far....... Aussie Phil..

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Still good enough to string me along

But unless I see some real character development from Jerry, who is certainly one of the worst brothers and dimmest dipshits around, I think I'll quit this series.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What happened to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a stupid way to end this story!!

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
MORE

Why did you stop, kerp going.

More, more, please.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
You said chapter 4 is on it's way

Really, when?????? It's been over 3 years since you posted chapter 3. You've written a really good story here and going by the other comments other readers want you to continue on with it including me. I don't give a fuck which way you go with the storyline, well I do actually but just finish it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

MORE damn it. This is a VERY good story, no it is a great story. Finish it please.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
As it's been nearly 4 years since chapter 3 appeared....

.......can we assume that you're not going to finish this ?

Rapier

goinghighgoinghighalmost 6 years ago
Waiting got more. You did a great job up to now

Hit the wrong dwarf. Meant 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Publish the 4th part already, damn it... And finish the damn story... It's too fucking long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So I take it you’re just a tease. ? Or what?

Will youever continue this yarn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a crying shame

This is one of the better stories I’ve read on literotca and you left the story unfinished. Four year since you finished chapter 3. It looks highly unlikely you ever will..Disappointed hardly describes how I feel...for what’s its worth I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realistic

Really good writing. A lot unresolved. Author never wrote anything else. Shows how complicated things can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FINISH IT !!!!! Too much left to my small brains

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Nah. You weren't ever going to finish this story. Accident or no accident.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous