The Green Green Grass of Home-DGH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and asked if I approved of her outfit. She wasn't sure about how much to spend. She also explained about having a necklace that would set off her attire. After complimenting her in a tone that told her I meant every word, we left for our dinner party. We stopped at the jewelry store that was connected to our hotel. I explained to her that we rented items for the night from them when the need arose and she could pick out anything of her liking. The manager showed her a number of items but she walked past all the extremely expensive necklaces. Then she stopped and looked at a very simple but nice heart shaped pendent on a white gold chain.

She looked over at me and said, "Myron, this would be perfect. I know all the other items are more expensive and elegant but this one is me, it's more of who I am."

The manager said that he didn't usually lease out jewelry in that price range. I asked him how much it was and he said fifteen hundred dollars. I told him we would just buy it then. I looked over at Mary and her eyes lit up. I put the delicate chain around her neck and the heart pendent set perfect in the vee above her breasts.

She gave me a very gentle kiss on the cheek and said thank you. I stared at her since she caught me by surprise.

"You are my date after all, aren't you?" She had that big beautiful smile on her face when she spoke.

At the dinner gathering of other business leaders Mary was at ease. She told me later that she didn't need to act one way or another. She knew who she was and was happy with that. A couple of the men asked me what escort service I used to find Mary.

She overheard them and said, "I'm sorry but I don't work for an escort service. Myron is my boss and also a very dear friend." Mary wasn't one to lie. She told me it was always much easier to remember the truth.

The men were surprised knowing that I never dated employees. I told them that in Mary's case I made an exception. Mary squeezed my hand. I knew she was happy to be with me.

We danced and I held her close. She smelled so good. I know we might have had a little too much to drink because I was holding her more like a lover than an employee. She didn't seem to mind. Some of the other men asked her if she wanted to dance and she nicely refused saying she was with me.

There was a lot of groping going on at the table. Mary didn't think too much of the way the other men acted. She mentioned to me that they should respect their dates a little more. They could do all the groping of their dates in private but to lord over them at the table was just trying to prove they had power. She didn't think too much of the dates for letting these men taking the liberties the way they did, either.

One man was quite inebriated and put his hand on Mary's thigh. Mary quickly took it off and told him she wasn't his toy. I became angry and told him the next time he touched Mary that I'd knock him on his ass.

"She's my woman and you keep you hands off her." Mary looked so happy that I had stood up for her.

"I'm sorry Myron. I didn't know she was your woman. You've never brought a real date to our dinners before. We've always used an escort service."

"I suggest you apologize to Mary. It is her you insulted."

"I'm sorry Mary, I really am. What I did was out of place. I didn't know that Myron was in love," said Henry.

It caught both Mary and I by surprise. I did love her but I didn't think it showed that much, but apparently it did. Mary accepted his apology and we left and went back to our hotel. I walked her to her room and we just stared at each other for a minute. Neither of us brought up what that drunkard Henry had said.

I thanked Mary for a wonderful time and gave her a short kiss hoping she would invite me in. She smiled and told me she had a great time also and loved being with me. She opened her door and said she would see me later. After she shut the door, I stood there wondering what was going to happen. I'd crossed the employer, employee rules that I had set.

I went back to my room and ordered room service. I asked for a bottle of Crown Royal and an entire strawberry pie with whipped cream. I decided to get drunk and eat the whole damn thing. I slipped off my suit and had a robe and my briefs on when there was a knock at the door. I figured it was room service.

I opened it and there stood Mary. She had her complimentary robe on also. "Myron, we need to discuss what went on tonight. May I come in?"

"Of course, please come in. I was thinking the same thing." As she walked in the bellman came up with the Crown Royal and pie. I took the pie and handed it to Mary and set the Crown Royal on the end table, tipped the bellman and closed the door. Mary looked under the cover at the strawberry pie loaded with whipped cream.

"What's going on Myron? Are you expecting company?"

"No, I was going to eat and drink away my thoughts," I replied.

"Am I the thought's you wanted to drink away?" she said as she set the pie on the nightstand.

"Yes, I crossed the line with you and don't know how to deal with it. I've never been with another employee who works for me. I don't know if I can continually work with you without ..."

"Myron, I'm in love with you. That is why I'm here right now. I want you to make love to me. Let's worry about where we will go from here tomorrow. Like they say in that song, 'Lord tonight I need a friend' and that friend is you."

She dropped her robe leaving her in just sexy under garments. The light blue lace bra and panties matched the dress she had worn.

"I thought you would like to see the rest of the clothes you paid for today," Mary whispered.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She was so sweet, warm and soft. We dimmed the lights and lay on the bed. I removed her bra and began kissing her breasts. I told her I didn't need the booze now but I thought we might have use for the pie.

I reached over for some strawberries and whipped cream then put it on her breasts. She took my hand and sucked the remainder off my fingers.

I sucked and licked her nipples till they were hard. She had one beautiful body; it was hard from her working out and exercising but yet soft to the touch and very smooth. I felt her reacting to my licking of her breasts. She reached over for some strawberries and whipped cream then drew a line from her breasts to just below her navel.

I took my time and slowly lapped it up. I kissed just below her navel as I slipped my fingers into the hem of her panties and slowly pulled them off. She lifted and I saw her pubic mound of soft gold hair. I pressed my face hard against it.

She was moaning as I lowered my face to her pussy. She spread her legs to give me more access. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and tasted her sweet nectar. I felt her having small spasms as I used my tongue on her. I couldn't remember the last time I wanted any woman so badly. I needed to be inside her right then.

I slipped off my briefs and started to rub my hardened cock against her pussy lips. "Mary, are you sure about this?"

"Please Myron, just make love to me."

She took my cock and guided it into her very wet pussy. We must have made love for an hour or more. I lost all track of time being with her. I know she had a number of orgasms. I remember coming and Mary yelling out in pleasure. After falling asleep I woke up and felt Mary cuddled up to me. I smiled, closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning, Mary wasn't there. At first, I thought it was a dream until I saw the remains of the pie on the end table. I knew we both had a lot to drink and wondered if we'd done something we would regret.

I rang her room and she answered the phone. I didn't know what to say; should I bring up last night or let her mention it. "Mary, we'll be leaving to catch our flight in an hour. Do you want to have some breakfast before heading back?"

"No, I just got back from exercising and had a bagel and coffee brought up. I didn't want to disturb you . I'll just meet you in the lobby in an hour, if it's okay with you?"

I told her it was fine and went to take a shower. We met downstairs and I drove us to the airport. Mary acted very nice to me but never mentioned our lovemaking. I asked her what she thought of the party and she said that she had a nice time but thought the men were showboating with their dates. She told me she was glad that I treated her as a lady.

After we boarded the plane, I asked her if she wanted to discuss the night before.

"Myron, I would prefer we not talk about it right now. We both drank too much and maybe we need to let it rest before discussing it. I will say that I respect you and you are a wonderful lover. Now, I have to think of where we go from here. At least for today I think we should keep it business as usual."

I wanted to tell her that I loved her and hoped to be with her. Maybe she was right, give it some time and see what developed. I had meetings the rest of the day after getting back to the office. Mary had some business to go over with Rose so we didn't see each other for the rest of the day.

I had a rough night thinking about Mary. I knew I loved her and couldn't go on pretending that nothing happened. I went in to work late wondering what Mary and I would say or do. I don't know what made me do it but I stopped at a jewelry store on the way to work and bought an engagement ring. I wanted to be prepared when and if the time came.

When I arrived at work, I glanced at Mary and Rose. I said good morning and didn't wait for a reply as I went into my office. It wasn't five minutes before there was a knock on my door. It was Rose.

"Mr. Brock, may I have a word with you?" I knew there was a problem because Rose called me Mr. Brock and she looked very concerned. She'd spent the day before with Mary and I had to wonder if Mary said something to her.

"What is it Rose. There must be a problem if you called me Mr. Brock."

"You did it didn't you? You had sex with Mary. I knew this was going to happen. What if she wants to quit? She's the nicest and best helper I've ever had."

"She told you? I have to admit that it surprised me that she would tell you."

"No, she didn't say a word. I could see it in her demeanor. She really cares for you; I knew this would happen, I even told you so. Why Myron? Why did you have to go and do Mary?"

Rose and I have worked together for years. I have to say that she has been my right hand. She knew that my door was always open to her. She was a dear friend as much as an associate. I had used her advice more than once when it came to business dealings and women.

"Before I say anything I brought you a gift." I gave Rose the bottle of Crown Royal that I never opened.

"What is this for? I don't understand. You don't usually give me gifts when you come back from business."

"Please ask Mary to come in. I think you'll understand better when you hear what I have to say to Mary."

Rose went out and asked Mary to come in. I had them close the door and asked them to sit down. Mary looked very nervous and Rose perplexed.

Mary noticed that I had given Rose the Crown Royal. I knew she had questions.

"Let me begin by saying I made a big mistake the other night." Mary looked down at her lap not facing me.

"Mary, as you know I bought the Crown Royal to drown my thoughts. The mistake I made was not making love to you but, was not telling you how much I love you." Mary looked up at me.

"I can't go on with business as usual. I want you to keep working here but I want you to do it as my wife. I know you might want some time to think about —"

Mary interrupted me. "You want to marry me? Myron, when I told you I loved you the other night I meant it. I came to your room because I was tired of this cat and mouse game we were playing and wanted to be with you."

Rose was smiling as I stood up and walked over to Mary and knelt before her. I pulled out the ring and asked Mary to be my wife. She and Rose both started crying.

"On one condition," said Mary. "You aren't going to go to any of those parties unless I'm by your side."

I slipped the ring on her finger and we kissed with Rose as our witness. Rose said she and Phil would enjoy the Crown Royal. We were married two months later.

****

My parents were so happy for us. My sister asked if we were getting a pre-nuptial agreement. I told her only because Mary requested it. We realized there was a big difference between our ages but it didn't bother Mary one bit. She had no intention of us ever separating so the agreement didn't mean anything.

For our honeymoon, we flew to Hawaii. We went directly to the airport from our wedding reception. Our seats were in first class on the late night flight. When we boarded the plane, we discovered that her old friend Jackie was our flight attendant.

Mary said she hadn't seen her since she left the airline. They talked a few minutes while I settled in for our long flight. Since it was such a late flight, we were the only ones in first class.

After talking with Jackie, Mary came and sat down with me. I know we were both a bit tired from our long day. First the wedding and then the reception, the trip to the airport and now our long flight to Hawaii all began to take their toll on us.

We had changed clothes to be comfortable on the flight. We both were in shorts and loose fitting shirts. We talked about how we would never keep secrets from each other. We were going to make this marriage work.

Shortly after take off Jackie came and said she was going to close our curtain and give us some privacy. I watched her smile as she shut it. I felt a bit funny since I had had sex with Jackie the one time shortly after meeting her and Mary.

"Myron, do you belong to the mile high club? I know that you asked Jackie if she was the time she came to your room."

"I'm sorry, I never told you about Jackie. I don't want us to start off our marriage with secrets."

"Honey, it's okay. It was before we were a couple. When she told me the morning after she was with you I have to admit I was a bit jealous. I found you rather attractive myself."

"Did you think about coming to my room that night?" I asked.

"No, I was never that kind of girl. I also don't believe your sexual encounters in your past is of importance. I honestly don't want to hear about your escapades. You're my husband and will be till death us do part. I take our vows very seriously."

"I don't belong to the mile high club but often wondered about it. I do want to tell you that Jackie is a nice person but I wished it was you that came to my room that night."

"Are you ready to join the mile high club together? Jackie did say she would leave us alone unless we rang for her."

Mary undid my shorts and pulled out my cock. She leaned down and sucked the head lightly. Damn, it felt good. She stood up and dropped her shorts and panties. "I don't know if you're going to like this part but Jackie did ask if you could wear a condom. She would hate to have to try and explain the mess to the cleaning crew and has no intention of cleaning up after us," Mary said and grinned.

"Honey, I haven't carried condoms since we've been together."

Mary laughed and held up a package of three condoms. "Compliments of Jackie. She said to throw the used ones in the barf bag and she'll dispose of them later."

Mary took one, opened it and slid it over my hardened cock. I sat between the two seats and gave her plenty of room to get her legs on both sides of me. She straddled and slowly lowered herself down. It was awesome watching my cock go into her. Her facial expression said it all as she was moving up and down my cock.

I told her I wouldn't be able to last long the first time. She told me it was okay because we had a long trip ahead of us.

"This is our first time making love as a married couple. Does this make our marriage consummated?" Mary asked with a grin.

"This will be the first of many times. I love you Mary. I love you with all my heart."

I felt myself coming. Even though I had on a condom, Mary could feel it too. She lowered herself and just kept rubbing back and forth. I buried myself deep within her as I felt her spasms. Her pussy was squeezing my cock and draining it of all its juices.

She got off me slowly and sat next to me. She reached into her handbag and pulled out a hand towel to wipe herself off with then I took it from her and told her to let me do it.

I began to wipe her pussy juices and I knew I wasn't done yet. She pulled off my used condom, dropped it into the barf bag, and opened another. I was already getting hard from wiping her off. I asked her to sit on the towel as I begin finger fucking her. After she was wet again, we had an instant replay but it lasted much longer.

After cleaning up the second time we got a blanket and put it over our laps and with my new wife laying against me, we got a well-needed rest. We must have slept through most of the flight. It was early morning, but still dark out, when Jackie opened the curtain a little bit and called to us.

"Mary, Myron, we will be landing in about an hour. I just thought you should know, in case you wanted one more mile high ride."

Mary thanked her and told her we would be ready in about half an hour. Smiling at me, Mary said, "We can't waste that last condom. It was a wedding present from Jackie."

I laughed and got up and removed my shorts which were half off already. I told Mary I wanted to eat her out. She turned sideways and leaned against the window. I got down on the floor in the aisle and began kissing and making oral love to her pussy. After about ten minutes, she told me we were running low on time and I'd better put the last condom on and fuck her.

I did just that. Because of the height of the seats, Mary got on her knees and I was able to stand up and take her from behind. In no time, I was fucking her with long strokes. She told me it felt good and began pushing her ass back against me. I felt her climaxing and it was just a matter of minutes before I filled another condom.

We quickly cleaned up and got dressed. We rang for the attendant and when Jackie came back, we asked her for coffee and if she would throw a small bag of garbage away for us.

That was the start of our married life. Our life was better than I would have ever imagined. After returning home, Mary still worked with Rose and was my traveling assistant, companion, lover and wife. I never enjoyed traveling more. We made mini vacations of our business trips. Just as Mary always wanted, she was able to see the world and have a husband and family.

After our first child was born, Myron Jr., Mary did most of her work from home and faxed it to Rose. When we had a trip to make, Mary's mother watch Junior and a year later she also began watching our daughter Rosalie. We named her after Rose, my long time friend and secretary. We called him Junior, so we didn't get our names mixed up.

We did everything we could as a family. As the kids were beginning school, we attended all their functions and did our best to be great parents. My parents loved Mary and treated her like a daughter.

Mary's parents loved me as well. We always treated each other with respect and didn't lie to one another. We communicated our feelings to each other. Neither of us wanted to fall into the pitfalls that many marriages do.

We did have our little arguments but we never took our problems to bed. As the years went by, we didn't make love as often but we were always there for each other.

I remember when my mother died that Mary was there like a loving daughter to my dad and a shoulder to cry on for me. A year later, my dad passed away. They said it was a heart attack but I believe it was a broken heart from the loss of my mother.