The Green Green Grass of Home-DGH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary had her appendix taken out, I took off the time to be with her. Even though the doctors said it wasn't a life threatening operation, I was scared to death. She told me I was over-reacting but I told her that I couldn't and wouldn't want to live without her.

Everyone that knew us called us the perfect couple. We even enjoyed sitting in the front yard on the green grass just enjoying life. People said we were a Norman Rockwell family. Just being together brought us happiness and we truly enjoyed being together.

About the time the kids were in high school, the corporation promoted me to president of finance. We moved to New York, which was quite a change from our small town in Ohio. Our parents were still living at the time and we told them we would visit them as much as possible. It was a quite a change for the family but we all adapted.

Rose retired and we threw her a big party. I guess she was like an older sister to me and I would truly miss her and her husband Phil. I would have a new secretary at the new office. Mary decided to quit working. We weren't in need of the money and she thought she would be a homemaker and find some hobbies.

I wouldn't be traveling nearly as much as I had in the past but Mary said whenever I did she wanted to go along. I had no problem with that. I guess she remembered that first dinner party we attended. Whenever I think about it, I have to laugh.

The same year our daughter Rosey graduated from high school, I received another promotion. I became the Chief Financial Officer of our corporation. I was able to get Junior into the firm while he was in college. When he graduated, he was already moving up the ladder. It was a great boost to his future.

Rosey went to college for a couple of years and took some secretarial courses. She eventually married one of our younger associates and chose to be a stay at home mom. Mary and I were lucky to have two wonderful good looking and bright kids.

Mary was in her late forties now and was constantly having mood swings. She went to the doctor and he said she was going through the change of life. I did my best to understand her grouchiness. We didn't have sex quite as often due to my age and her mood swings. Don't get me wrong here. We still made love once a month or so but that was a cut back from our twenty-five years of marriage.

I got a call at the office; it was Mary and she was crying. Her mother had passed away. She had cancer but we thought it was in remission. Mary spent as much time as she could with her.

Mary's dad had the onset of Alzheimer's and Mary's mom always took care of him. We knew now was the time to find a good nursing home for him to move in to that dealt with Alzheimer's patients. There was no way Mary would be able to care of her father. At least she could see him regularly.

After her mother's funeral, we moved her dad to New York so Mary could visit him regularly. I felt so sorry for Mary and tried to be there for her. She was dealing with this stress and she was already having her own medical problems. Some days she just wasn't herself. Luckily, she had a good friend Rita whom she could talk with. Rita's husband Roger was my lawyer and best friend also.

Rita did pass on to me some of Mary's worries so I could help her deal with them. She knew she was getting older and that cancer ran in her family. I constantly told Mary that I loved her and aging was just a part of life. I told her look at me, I'm twenty plus years older than her and I'm still here. I just hoped I got through to her.

Mary was involved with all sorts of causes. She loved the arts and opera was her favorite. I could go to most any event she wanted but opera was one I didn't care for. Her friend Rita was nice enough to attend the opera with her whenever she could. I was home one Wednesday evening and Mary was at one of the art exhibits. The phone rang and it was her friend Rita. "Myron, is Mary home?" she asked.

"No, she is at the art exhibit. She should be home in a couple of hours."

"Would you tell her that Roger's Dad had a stroke and we're going to Indiana to be with him. I won't be able to go to the Opera with her and Damon on Friday. We should be home on Monday."

"No problem Rita, I'll pass the message along. You take care and we'll pray for Roger's dad."

"Thanks Myron, The doctors said he will be okay but Roger thought we should go be with his mom for a few days."

"As I always say, family comes first. You take care, Rita. We'll talk with you on Monday. If you need anything please call us."

After hanging up I thought about the opera. Mary never mentioned Damon going with them before. His dad was the owner of one of the art galleries. He recently had moved back to town and pretty much lived off his dad. I never much liked the guy.

He was married and I think Mary said he was in his late twenties. He had two kids and thought he was God's gift to women. He hoped to take over his dad's business when his father retired. I remember Mary saying he tried to hit on her when he first returned to the area. She quickly rebuffed him by telling the young snot he was a married man and should act like it.

I was waiting for Mary to come home and fell asleep on the couch. She came in and woke me up with a kiss. We headed upstairs to make love. She said she was horny tonight and couldn't wait to get home.

She was on me in no time. She was giving me oral sex and it felt great. As soon as I was hard, she got on top of me and rode me. Slow and methodical, she pressed her pelvis against mine. She had her eyes closed and a smile on her face as she kept rubbing against me.

I was tweaking her nipples making them hard then gently massaged her breasts. She opened her eyes and smiled at me and then started raising her body and would come back down again. I could see my glistening cock disappearing inside of her. This was one advantage of being old. I could last and enjoy the lovemaking a lot longer. Mary started to speed-up. I knew she wasn't far from coming and I wanted to come at the same time. She pressed down hard and I felt my juices give way and shoot into my sweet Mary.

She squeezed my cock with her pussy lips and drained me empty. As her orgasm subsided, she rolled off me, leaned over and gave me a big kiss. She got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. By the time she returned, I was fast asleep.

****

The next morning I let her sleep in as I got up to go to the office. She looked so beautiful lying there. I thought about how lucky I was to have been married to such a beautiful, wonderful woman for all these years.

I went to the office. I only had a few months left before I would be retiring. Mary and I thought we would do a lot of traveling then. We had some of our best times when we traveled together.

The next day Mary was moody. She has been this way on and off since the death of her mother. It wasn't like her to be this way. She was going through a change of life and was on some kind of medication. She was also having hot and cold spells. I didn't know what I could do for her except to be there for her.

Lately she had even yelled at me for minor things, which she'd never done. She almost always apologized afterwards. I didn't like seeing her like that but I loved her too much to yell back at her. I guess I was too old to argue with her.

When I got home on Friday, she had her overnight bag packed. She told me she was going with Rita to the opera. It was then that I remembered I forgot to tell her that Rita had called.

"Have you talked to Rita lately?" I asked just in case she did it would get me off the hook.

"Yes, just a few minutes ago. We are meeting at her house and I'm driving to the city. I should be back around noon tomorrow. We're spending the night at the Hilton. You know how I hate driving at night."

Something wasn't right. For one thing, she never looked at me as she spoke. That alone told me she was holding back. You learn a lot about a person when you have been married as long as we have. She never mentioned Damon and most of all she never kissed me goodbye when she left. Something was terribly wrong.

Shortly after she left, I called Rita's and got the answering machine. Even though they only lived a mile from us, there was no way Mary could have been there yet. I was so confused; I always completely trusted Mary and now I had doubts. I tried to think back if there were other situations where she acted this way.

This wasn't the Mary I'd been married to all these years. I called the Hilton to verify she was staying there.

"Yes Mr. Brock, your room is reserved for two adults, for one night. We have room 2160 reserved for you."

I then asked what the room number for a Damon Patrellie would be.

"I'm sorry sir. There is no reservation for a Mr. Patrellie. Would you like to make one?"

"No, that's fine, thank you," I replied to the reservation clerk.

I was becoming very nervous. My mind conjured up all sorts of horrible situations. I tried to think back over our life together. Was I wearing blinders? No, we had a trusting, good and happy marriage. We enjoyed doing everything together.

I couldn't remember her ever lying to me like this. Sure, we had those little white lies that I could always read in her face and I'm almost sure she knew it. Things like spending too much money on an item or covering up that she gave the kids money to buy stuff.

I sat there trying to read a book but wasn't having much luck. My mind kept wandering. I knew I had to do something so I checked our phone logs and computer e-mails but there was nothing out of the ordinary. I wanted to just let it go and talk to her tomorrow but I was becoming a mess.

I called her cell phone just to talk to her but it wasn't on. She rarely ever had it off when she was away. We always communicated with each other. Maybe she turned it off when she went to the opera, I decided. Then I knew what I had to do. I needed to go to the hotel and see her myself. She might get mad at me but she would just have to be mad. I just couldn't wait till tomorrow. Maybe she had a problem or was in some sort of trouble.

I don't know why I did it but I got my hand gun out of our nightstand and put it in my pocket before I headed for the big city. It would take me a good hour and a half to get there, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

By the time I had gotten there, the opera was over and I hoped Mary would be in her room. I went to the front desk and told them I was Myron Brock but I'd left my key card in the room. I told them I was in room 2160. The desk clerk looked at my identification and quickly made me up a duplicate key card. I thanked him and headed up to the room.

I honestly didn't know what to expect. I was hoping that it would be Mary alone and surprised to see me, but I was wrong.

I opened the door into the suite. The living area was dark and there were sounds coming from the dim lighted bedroom. My heart dropped when I heard Mary's voice. I knew I was too late to stop anything when I heard Mary say, "Just finish fucking me and get it over with."

I sat on the couch trying to regain my thoughts and figure out what I was going to do next. I could hear the scumbag talking. "You have a nice sweet pussy for an older woman. I've wanted a piece of you ever since I got back to town."

"It's the first and last time it's ever going to happen," I heard Mary say. "I can't believe I did such a foolish thing. God, what made me do this?"

"Christ, Mary, you can't tell me that you never cheated on the old bastard," I heard him say while he was still fucking her.

"I've never cheated on him and totally regret falling for your advances. Quit calling him an old man; he's twice the man and lover that you'll ever be."

"Bullshit, you wanted a young cock and I'm giving it to you now. Hold on babe, I'm about to shoot a load in you."

"Oh my god, you didn't wear a condom. What have I done?" I heard Mary sobbing.

"Get over it Mary. There's plenty more cock where that came from. I'll be expecting to fuck you on a regular basis."

"No, no! Never again. This was the biggest mistake of my life and you will never have me again. I would prefer to die than have Myron ever find out. He's too good of a man to have a cheating wife like me. It will never happen again."

"For god's sake woman, it was just a fuck. Get over it."

"No, it was much more than that. I cheated on the most wonderful man in the world and now I have to go through life living with that guilt. We are husband and wife, lovers as well as soul mates and I broke that bond for sex with a snot nosed bastard."

"Look, Mary. I either fuck you regularly or I'll go tell him myself."

I had heard enough. I walked into the bedroom and Mary looked up at me.

"Myron, oh my god," she cried out as she quickly pulled up the sheet to cover her breasts.

Damon had just gotten off her and looked at me. "Hey old man, it was nothing. It was just a fuck, hell she didn't even come."

I pulled out the gun and aimed it at Damon.

"Take it easy man; she means nothing to me," said a very scared Damon.

"She means everything to me," I said as I fired one shot into his leg.

He screamed out, "You shot me, you stupid bastard."

I looked over at Mary who was crying.

"I'm so sorry Myron. I don't know why I did it but I can't live with myself knowing I did this to you."

She let the sheet drop and pushed out her chest. "Please Honey, just make sure I won't be in pain. I'm so sorry and I love you so much. I'll be waiting for you."

I knew what she was asking me to do. She wanted me to kill her, to take away her pain of infidelity. I know most people would never understand but we were soul mates and I knew what she meant. I raised the gun and fired two shots into her heart. I know I had tears streaming down my face as I pulled the trigger.

"You killed her, you fucking killed her you crazy bastard," said Damon.

I raised the gun again at Damon.

"No, No! Don't kill me! I have a wife and kids. I made a mistake, it will never happen again."

"You're right, it will never happen again. You should have thought of your wife before fucking mine," I said as I pulled the trigger two more times into his mid-section.

He was alive. I wanted him to suffer for his actions.

I knew I did what Mary wanted. I also knew that I couldn't live without her. We would soon be together. I went to Mary, lifted her head, and put it gently on my lap. I took the pistol and put it in my mouth.

Click, click, click! I had no bullets left. It was then that I remembered shooting a groundhog in our backyard two weeks before. I never reloaded the pistol. What was I going to do? My sweet Mary was dead and I was supposed to join her.

I don't know how long it was but police had entered the room. I could hear Damon screaming out that I had killed my wife and shot him. The police told me to put down the gun and to lie on the floor. I guess I didn't do it fast enough as one officer threw me to the floor and handcuffed me.

I didn't say a word as I was taken to the police station. Later I found out they took Mary to the morgue and Damon to the hospital. He had to undergo surgery. They weren't sure if he would make it.

I had one call and contacted Myron Jr. I told him that I had killed his mother. I don't remember all that was said after that but I did tell him to contact Roger, who was our lawyer, and tell him what happened and to get in touch with me.

Roger contacted me on Monday and said he couldn't believe what happened. He said he would do his best to represent me and maybe we could use some type of insanity plea.

"No Rog, I wasn't insane. Please let me explain the truth to you. I did it because I loved her too much. She asked me to kill her. She didn't want to go through life with the guilt of knowing she cheated on me. Honest! I loved her and still do. I could have forgiven her, but she couldn't forgive herself. I was supposed to die too but I ran out of bullets. I want to die Rog, I want to die and be with Mary. Please don't use an insanity defense."

"Myron, you're asking me to let you die. You're my best friend; I don't know if I can do that."

"If you can't, then get me a lawyer who will. I need a plea of first-degree murder if I'm to get the chair. I don't want any other plea or plea bargains. If you truly are my friend, you will do this for me. I don't want to spend the rest of my time on earth in a mental institution or a prison. I want to be with Mary."

For the next couple of months the newspapers had a heyday with this story. CFO of large company kills wife in a rage of passion. Young wife of CFO finds young lover and husband kills both. Plus many, many more of the wrong stories. No one printed the truth. I never told them the truth that Mary asked me to shoot her.

Where you just read the part that said husband kills both is true. Damon died after three weeks of agony. I wish it could have been longer.

Myron Jr. came to see me a number of times. I told him the real story about the death of his mother. No one, not even my son could believe that Mary cheated on me. Anyone that knew her knew she was the nicest, kindest woman on Gods green earth.

"It must have been the meds or something dad, it wasn't in mom's character to act that way."

"I know son, I agree with you. I'm pleading guilty to first degree murder so I can be with your mother. I just wanted to tell you the truth. Please do your best to explain it to your sister. I want our family to know that I will always love Mary.

"Junior, I want you to contact the wife of Damon Patrellie and do the best we can to see that her family is taken care of. Her husband was a sleazebag but her family shouldn't need to suffer financially."

"I thought you would feel that way and I have already been in contact with her. Since you're still an employee of the company, they have offered her five million dollars not to file any personal lawsuits. I'm supposed to go see her in a few days."

"Tell her that we will put money aside for her children's education and give each five hundred thousand when they turn twenty-one. Tell her it's our families way of saying I'm sorry for her marrying a sleazebag. You might want to say it in a nicer way.

It was two weeks later when Junior got back to see me. He told me that Mrs. Patrellie was really grateful. She said that it wasn't the first time she had heard of her husbands cheating. She did mention that if he would have lived that she was going to divorce him when they released him from the hospital. Junior told me she had two daughters, ages two and four, and that their father hardly ever paid any attention to them.

"Mrs. Patrellie is going to move back to New Jersey where her family is and the money will make it a lot easier for her and her daughters." Junior said she wished me the best and hopes that God forgives me. She said she couldn't fathom what I must have went through.

****

Now it's been over four months and I'm still dealing with the courts. I had a hearing and I told the judge that I did not want a jury trial. I just wanted it to be over. When Roger told the judge that I wanted to plead guilty to murder in the first degree and wanted no leniency, the judge ordered me to see a psychiatrist. He wanted to make sure that I was of sound mind when committing these acts.

Roger told me that I shouldn't tell the doctor the truth. He doubted that the doctor would believe that Mary asked me to kill her and might rule for an insanity plea.

I talked to the doctor and told him that I found out that my wife was cheating on me. I got my pistol and went to where I knew she was with her boyfriend. I got the key from the front desk and went in then shot them both. I told him I was of sound mind and did it because of what she did to me. I just made up the stories that the newspapers had said I did.