The Grocery Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

Epilogue:

I took Mary to see her kids, but this time we had a court order to release the kids to Mary's custody, the only living parent. They were so happy that they would finally be with their mother. We took them back to Mary's apartment and had a little party for them. My family came over to see them.

The kids were doing fine living with their mother. They didn't miss their dad at all because he hardly ever came to see them. He just didn't want Mary to have them. What was ironic was that she received Social Security for the kids.

It was funny that after school they would come into the store to be with Mary and me. It reminded me so much of the old days when Marci and Bill would do the same thing.

The kids had a first real Christmas with their mother. We made sure they had plenty of gifts. I've never see Mary so happy. I decided to go for it and pulled out an engagement ring and asked Mary to marry me.

She said yes. We figured we would get married after the first of the year but before summer. We didn't want to interfere with Bob and Cindy's plans. They would be getting married in June.

That night Mary came over to my apartment and we made love. I gave her oral sex till she came. I then laid on my back as she climbed upon my erection and we fucked like rabbits most of the night. It had to be one of my best Christmas's in a very long time.

*

Thank you for reading my stories

Comments are always welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers