The Haunted Whorehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll see. Tomorrow perhaps, or in a couple of days."

That was all she said about it but she smiled happily.

Jamie spent most of the next day at his house to oversee the repairs. From the look of it there was no progress at all: on the contrary the floor had been removed and some walls opened to check for water damage.

When he returned to the house on the hill late in the afternoon he found two rental cars parked beside Marie's Volvo and in the lilac arbour Marie sat with four other women. They were all in their early thirties and they all wore the old dresses they had found in the attic. Jamie stopped short as he saw them and stared open mouthed.

As he stood there the front door opened and three men exited. Two of them wore cowboy outfits as seen in many westerns, the third had a stylish old fashioned suit on, a revolver at one hip and a star on his chest.

For a second Jamie thought he had lost it in some way, then Marie laughed and got to her feet.

"Jamie, these are old friends of mine and also... co-workers you might say. Lisa in the red dress, Yolanda in the blue, Amanda in the yellow and Sandy in the brown. The 'sheriff' is Carl, Lisa's husband, the guy with the blue scarf is Ben, Sandy's fiancée, and the last guy is Bruno."

Nods, waves and 'hellos' from them all, but Jamie was slow to respond.

"Now you have bodies in the clothes, life. It is up to you to decide what you do with it and you have at least a week, though not 24 hours a day."

"But... how? Why? Who?"

"The 'who' is me. I called them the same evening you got frustrated with your painting and invited them to come and visit. 'Why' should be obvious: to add people to the painting. I also missed them, it's been a year since last time I saw them and they didn't protest when I asked them to come here and play cowboys and whores. 'How' doesn't matter, does it?"

"No... no I guess not. Well, this was a surprise. A shock actually."

"A shock? You wait until we start to undress baby!" Yolanda giggled and stood, put a foot on the chair she had sat on and pulled the dress up to reveal her entire right leg.

"So, Jamie, do you want to direct us or should we improvise?" Marie asked when they had gathered in the 'saloon' after dinner.

"I... maybe you better improvise and then I can adjust it if needed?"

"Sure thing. You heard him, guys and dolls."

Jamie watched fascinated as Carl stood leaning against the bar with Lisa pressing her front against him, breasts pushed up to the degree that they almost popped out of the dress. Yolanda draped herself on a couch with dress hitched up high, Amanda sat backwards on a chair in profile, showing splendid legs. Ben sat on a couch with Sandy on his lap. Marie, who wore a black dress with red trim, stood behind the bar with Bruno groping a breast outside the dress.

"Drinks anyone?" Jamie asked "Anyone smoke? No need to light a cigarette, but hold one. Or a cigar."

Marie brought out some bottles and glasses as well as cigars, and the others selected what they wanted and returned to their previous positions.

"Uh, Marie? Is it okay with you...?" Jamie asked, nodding at Bruno's hand on her breast.

"Sure, he has had his hands all over me plenty of times before. Would you prefer if I bared the tit? Or both and Bruno grabbing them?"

"Eh... no, no that's okay. Only wanted to make sure you were comfortable. Yolanda? A little less thigh perhaps?"

"No problem. If you don't like them..."

"No, no. I do like them but I think back then it was more teasing than bluntly showing. Maybe I'm wrong. Okay, hold your positions while I outline them."

It took time but Jamie enthusiastically continued to fill the canvas. The clock passed nine, ten. A break was called then to limber up and 'powder noses', then they proceeded. Eleven o'clock, midnight.

A clock chimed somewhere and Marie and Jamie looked in the direction of the sound, than at each other. Neither of them had heard it before. The clock they knew about, but it had never been activated.

Yolanda's dress came to life as the last chime toned out. It was pulled up over her head and off, her underwear being removed almost at once and she screamed as her legs were separated.

Sandy fell sideways off of Ben's lap and all their clothes flew from their bodies. Ben sat where he was but started to moan loudly. Sandy was turned around, kneeling on the couch beside Ben with her ass in the air.

Clothes were flying everywhere for a moment and then when they were all naked the lights went out and all they could see were faint glows near each and every one. Marie lay on the bar counter with legs spread wide. She recognised the cold against her body, one spot on each breast, another between her legs.

Jamie lay on the floor and felt the wet cold surrounding his cock. He knew as well as Marie what would happen and from the sounds around him all the others would get a comparable experience.

When the light returned they lay all around on couches or the floor. The sound of moaning and gasping for air seemed to echo around the room, interjected by Yolanda's chanting:

"Oh my God. Oh my God."

She was the first to move, sitting up on the couch but still with legs spread wide.

"What the fuck happened? I have never experienced anything like that, not even in 'Yolanda's marathon'. And the way I came from it: fucking awesome!"

"Marie!" Bruno almost screamed "Did you lure us here for group sex? You should have told us you know, Lisa and Carl, Sandy and Ben: they might not want others to screw them. Just because we were all in the business doesn't mean that we all are like Yolanda."

"What the fuck do you mean by that: 'like Yolanda'?" Yolanda demanded to know, no longer sounding exited but insulted.

"We all know that you are a sex addict, that's what I mean." Bruno replied calmly.

"Sex addict? Just because I love sex..."

"Stop it!" Lisa screamed and dead silence fell over the room until she continued "That wasn't ordinary sex or gangbanging or whatever. Did anyone feel a face? A whole body?"

Silence once more and then Amanda spoke.

"Marie, it wasn't any people involved in fucking us, was it? It was some kind of ploy, machines or something. Like a Halloween prank on a much larger scale, right? No living person can be that cold, even their cocks were like ice."

Silence.

"Marie, it's alright to pull pranks on us, we can take it." Lisa pressed on "Had it been real people fucking me I would have been pissed, no matter how many times or how hard I came, but tell us about it. How did you do it?"

Marie lost it all of a sudden.

"I didn't do anything! I have no idea what it is or how it works, but I should have guessed that this could happen. Now I know that I should have guessed it. I've been fucked in my dreams every night since I moved in! At first it was touches, like a teasing breeze, once every night, now I get gang-banged instead. I dream that I wake up freezing and is used. No body, only cold spots and a cold rod inside me and I come again and again. Then I wake up feeling great but a bit sore in the morning."

Yet again silence fell over them. This time it was Jamie who broke the silence.

"That is what has happened to me too since I moved in, but I have an idea about it, and I think Marie does too although she is afraid to say it out loud: ghosts."

"Ghosts?" Ben chuckled "That's a good one! Why not aliens with bodies of interstellar gas?"

"I'm not saying it is the truth or easy to believe but the fact is that people has said that they were raped by ghosts here some twenty years ago, and this was a whorehouse in the 19th century."

All eyes turned to look at Jamie and all but Marie seemed to expect a laugh and a 'Fooled you!' from him. They didn't get it, his face was serious.

"Let's get dressed and I will tell you the story. Marie can tell you about her family history to confirm some of it, then I would like to know a bit more about you all. 'Yolanda's marathon' and 'sex addict' was mentioned as well as you all being 'in the business' before. Not that I care or need to know but if I tell you crazy stories about haunted whorehouses it seems fair that you explain a thing or two to me too."

Some clothes were easy to find and get, others had been spread to strange places like a pair of thong panties inside a bottle of scotch -- not opened yet. That seemed to comfort Marie in a strange way.

When they were all dressed again -- except for some items like those thongs -- they sat down on the couches, close together, and Jamie and Marie told their stories. They also elaborated their previous experiences in the house. After that Marie turned to Jamie.

"I told you that I am retired and you asked if I had been a stock broker or something. I didn't give you a straight answer but it was far from it: I have worked in the porn business and so have the others. Some were hardcore porn actresses, some nude models for men's magazines. It doesn't matter who did what but that was what we did. The money is good but it can be a tough life and at least girls has a relatively short career before younger girls take over."

"No need to be diplomatic about my career." Yolanda cut in "I did hardcore and 'Yolanda's marathon' was a video where nine guys did me, one after the other. Not much pleasure to be honest, I faked orgasms all the time as is practice. Tonight I didn't fake even once."

"Anyway," Marie took over again "I was contacted by an old man who wanted a younger woman to show off and I thought 'what the heck'. He was rich, too old to get it up more than once a week and didn't want any kids, so I married him and quit the business two years ago. I had earned enough to get by and when my husband died after nine months I inherited his money too."

She looked awkward, embarrassed, but no one else seemed to care, not even Jamie.

"Okay, thanks for telling me but like I said it doesn't matter to me. I guessed that it was something like that anyway. You have all done porn and I have started to believe in ghosts so I guess we are kind of even in being out of the ordinary. At least you should have the experience of sex relevant for what happened tonight."

"Experience?" Sandy snickered "Well, kind of. Let's cut the crap here. I was a nude model 'only', didn't do hardcore at all, but sure I got banged by photographers and others. Sometimes willingly, other times not so much. Like Yolanda said it wasn't much pleasure for sure but tonight it was. Even so I wasn't willing, Ben is the only one who can have me now."

"I'm sorry Sandy." Marie apologised "I should have said something, anything, but I couldn't convince myself that what happened to me wasn't dreams."

"Not your fault honey. I can't believe what happened even now, but the thong in the bottle is hard to explain. I looked at the bottle when you served the drinks and was about to ask you to open it and give me a shot, but I went with the wine instead. I saw it wasn't opened and there was no thong in it then."

"Yeah, I saw it too." Carl agreed "The question is, what do we do? Ghosts or no ghosts, from what you two say we will probably be fucked every night if we stay here."

"Not a problem! I'll stay and cherish every minute of it!" Yolanda assured him.

"I'll stay too, at least for a while." Amanda said "Cherish is too strong a word, I want to decide for myself, but I sure am curious."

Bruno was next.

"I have nothing better to do so I'll stay. I would prefer to see the gal, at least if she's pretty, but it could be a lot worse."

Lisa and Carl exchanged looks, and so did Sandy and Ben. Then they nodded.

"If it is ghosts that use us it isn't a problem. Had it been people of flesh and blood I would have left at once never to return." was Lisa's comment and the other three nodded again.

"Well then, let's call it a night. Or morning perhaps: what time is it?" Marie wondered.

"Five thirty." Ben replied "Not likely that there will be any more sex now, right?"

"No, I don't think so." Jamie answered "I have woken up at this time a few mornings after being used and nothing has happened.

"Don't be too sure Ben, maybe I should make sure that you remember what I can do to please you!" Sandy joked, or was it a joke?

Everyone laughed anyway as they left for their rooms.

The following days they visited ghost towns during the days, joking about not being fucked as they did, finished the painting in the saloon and started on new settings in the evenings, making sure to stop before midnight, and spent the nights in their rooms. At breakfast they compared their experiences and Jamie got more comfortable talking about it.

The two couples -- Lisa and Carl and Sandy and Ben - returned to their homes after ten days, returning the rental cars since the other three decided to stay longer and would manage with Marie's and Jamie's cars.

The sets for the paintings became more intimate and less clothing was used. Different bedrooms were used as well as different combinations and numbers of models.

A theme at breakfast conversation became if the sex got more intense or not, if their counterparts were more 'there' than before. Amanda thought she had seen a hint of a face above hers and Bruno swore he had seen a tit. Proof was hard to find of course and none of them trusted their own senses.

Yolanda came up with an idea for an experiment of a slightly different kind.

"Bruno, why don't we start fucking a few minutes before midnight and see what happens? We know that we get undressed and used, man or woman doesn't matter. But if we are already doing it, will it stop them or will they stop us and take over? I'm curious and really want to know. Are you willing to assist?"

"Stupid question: of course I am! You're a good lay any time and it is an interesting question. Tonight then, anyone want to watch?"

The others shook their heads.

Bruno and Yolanda borrowed Jamie's car to go sight-seeing again that afternoon. Jamie suggested a new painting with Marie and Amanda naked together in bed. Marie snickered ironically.

"I have no objection, but frankly Jamie, why don't you do as Yolanda and say what you really want instead of ogling us? I doubt that it was common for two women to fuck each other 130 years ago so calling that a time typical illustration would be a stretch in my opinion."

Amanda giggled as Jamie blushed.

"I think you hit the nail on the head there Marie." Amanda teased "Is it you or me he want to screw I wonder?"

"Both of us of course!" Marie replied "Any guys dream, if only he could stay hard for as long as it would take, is two or more women at once and making them beg for mercy. Isn't that the truth Jamie?"

He squirmed like a worm on a fish-hook, not knowing where to look, but stayed silent.

"Alright," Amanda told him then "Marie has already agreed to do this set, but if you want me to do it you have to tell me: is that what you want, to fuck us both at the same time? Whatever the answer you have to convince me, and don't even think about lying."

He tried to avert his eyes from contact with theirs, but like a magnet is drawn to the opposite pole he was drawn to the two women present. Finally he nodded.

"Yeah," he sighed "after that first night in the saloon and what you told me about your previous careers I have thought about it quite a bit. Please understand that I don't look at you as objects but I wonder what it would be like. All of you were, are, beautiful, sexy, but Yolanda is simply too much. The two of you are calmer, not vulgar like her, at least until now. I feel more comfortable around you so if I would try anything like that it would be with you."

"Good, then we will give you a show now and tonight we will do like Yolanda and Bruno, start to fuck before midnight and see what happens, but a threesome."

After that declaration from Amanda she started to undress and Marie followed suit. Jamie gathered his wits as well as his painting gear and they moved to Marie's bedroom to get started on painting number seven.

After dinner that evening Marie went upstairs to have a closer look at the old books in those chests brought down from the attic. The clothes and other attire had held her focus together with the sex and talk about sex until then, but this was a good time to examine the books while waiting for their experiment to begin.

Most of them didn't interest her more than noting the authors name, the title and printing year but further down she found a newspaper, discoloured and frail. The date said November 4th 1891 and among the articles one mentioned 'the scandalous behaviour of Ms Montgomery 5 days prior'. The mention of the name sent a jolt through Marie and she eagerly read the rest.

Ms Diane Montgomery had been seen in her underwear at noon that day in front of her house together with several of the women staying in her home. To make things worse they had undressed further until the Sheriff had put an end to it and made them go inside. Now was the time to drive them out and follow the Lords bidding, wasn't it?

At the bottom of the chest, under that newspaper, Marie struck gold: diaries written by Diane Montgomery, Celia Montgomery and Anne Montgomery. Whoever they were -- she didn't recognise the names -- she was convinced that they must have been related to herself one way or the other. If nothing else their last name suggested it clearly.

There were more than a dozen of those diaries and she brought them down to the saloon together with the newspaper.

Marie and the others leafed through that treasure and read excerpts out loud when they found something interesting or funny. All three authors had apparently had sharp tongues and what they wrote were no less pointed, often with ironic twists.

From the few excerpts they read they found that the newspaper editor, the church minister, sheriff and judge - among many others -- had been clients of the house. Not officially of course, they used a back door out of sight both on the outside and inside, but still there were frequent visits from them and all seemed to be noted in the diaries naming the girl who served each one.

An hour before midnight Yolanda withdrew to her room with Bruno, and soon after Amanda and Marie pulled Jamie to his feet.

"Time to warm up." Amanda said smiling with an expectant glint in her eyes "In your bed or here?"

"His bed." Marie decided in Jamie's place "I'm curious about his nightly visitor. Even if it seemed to be crowded here that first night I'm hoping to meet her, whoever she is. A foursome with her perhaps?"

Jamie didn't resist as he was towed up the stairs.

In his room Marie undressed him while Amanda ran her hands over his body and nibbled his earlobes from behind. He stood frozen in place, letting them do to him whatever they wanted. When his underwear fell to the floor and his erection was exposed Amanda's hands moved down his body to take hold of it.

"Not bad." she commented "Not porno size but definitely nothing to be ashamed of. The question is if it has the stamina? Do you want to start Marie?"

"Oh yes, let's see if he is trigger happy."

Marie kneeled in front of him and started to lick along the shaft from the balls to the head. His dick twitched on contact and stood even firmer. Jamie gasped and pushed his hips forward. Amanda tickled his neck with soft kisses, and his shoulders shot up automatically in response.

"Definitely sensitive." Amanda giggled "You better let him unload at once so he calms down a bit."

Marie acted on the suggestion and took him deep in her mouth, tongue outstretched and moist lips gliding along the skin. She gagged once and took him down her throat to Jamie's fascination, her lips touching his balls. That was all it took and he erupted, stabbing further down her throat with hands on her head.