The Haunted Whorehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie let him finish and then moved back enough to let the softening dick slip away, licking it as it withdrew. Standing up she then locked on to his lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

"Get onto the bed Jamie. What you saw earlier today was nothing compared to what you will experience now. You will be hard again soon enough." Amanda whispered in his ear.

He had no more than laid down before his two companions started to kiss and touch each other. Buttons came undone one at a time, strings were untied. Their clothes were loosened and moved out of position. A tit popped out from a dress, Amanda's, and Marie cupped it with a hand, rubbing fingers over the hard nipple.

Marie withdrew her arms from the sleeves and pulled down her dress to the waist, exposing both her breasts. Amanda put her face between them, a hand on each and pushed them together. Backing away a few inches she moved her head sideways, tongue sticking out and licking its way before her lips latched on to a nipple and sucked hard. Marie gasped and a shiver ran through her body.

Seemingly to get away from the attention she sank back on her knees, the nipple between Amanda's lips stretching before it plopped out. Marie lifted Amanda's dress skirt and dived in under it. A pair of panties came into view around Amanda's ankles moments later and it was her time to gasp.

By then Jamie's erection was on the rise again, sooner than he ever thought possible. Marie turned Amanda and her self around and pushed Amanda down on the bed, lifting the skirt she was under up over Amanda's head to reveal her face pressed against Amanda's pussy.

Jamie inched closer and put his hands under Amanda's skirt on both her breasts and massaged them gently.

"Jamie, take over eating her." Marie ordered standing up "Sixty-nine her, you on top."

He lay down on elbows and knees with his face where Marie's had been a moment ago. Moisture glistened on Amanda's swollen lower lips and he licked along the slit at the same time she licked over his cock head. Both of them drew in ragged breaths.

Looking up he saw Marie remove her clothes and get onto the bed. There she lay on her back.

"Move over to me now and let Amanda undress. Five minutes to midnight, as soon as Amanda is ready we start for real."

Jamie moved to lick another slick slit with Marie licking his shaft once more. Amanda didn't waste any time stripping and rejoined them.

"Roll us over Jamie and continue eating me. Amanda will ride you into oblivion if we aren't disturbed."

Another change of position and Marie sat up over his face while Amanda straddled his hips, entering him in her as she sank down.

His dick had no more than bottomed out when the lights went out and his nightly visitor got involved.

Marie felt her breasts being cupped and held up and the nipples pinched hard by cold hands and fingers. Other cold fingers ran lightly over her back down the spine, making her shiver excitedly. At the same time Jamie took hold of her clit with his teeth, lightly but very noticeable, and she gasped violently.

Amanda had another experience. She felt something cold separate her pussy lips above where Jamie's cock entered her. The cold moved up and down, teasing her. Another cold touch on her ass spread her ass cheeks wide. The cold moved to her back door, pressed against it, and Amanda groaned and leaned forward until she encountered Marie's body. On contact Amanda's nipples were also pinched and held against Marie's.

Amanda felt her back door open up little by little, the cold entering her, expanding and going deeper. She yelled into Marie's face, locked nipple to nipple as they were by the cold, and pressed down hard on Jamie's cock. Both holes filled up, one by Jamie and the other by the expanding cold, it felt like she would split. Moving her upper body caused her nipples to stretch and pull at her breasts. The cold touching between her pussy lips concentrated on her clit.

Over stimulation! Too much input from everywhere! She couldn't breathe because of it and panic took over her mind. Amanda started to move feverishly to get away from it all but her nipples were locked onto Marie's, her pussy was filled by Jamie's cock and her ass...

She erupted without further warning, a strangled growl leaving her mouth. In a feeble attempt to steady herself she threw her arms around Marie and pulled them together. Her hips sank down, taking Jamie as deep as he could get, for another firm position.

Her body trembled, her pussy clenched on the cock inside, her ass joined in trying to strangle the cold intruder, her nipples ached still being pinched even though pressed into Marie's breasts. It was like nothing Amanda had ever felt before and in the midst of it things got worse: Marie came too.

Marie couldn't see her friends orgasm explode in her but she could feel it: the torso trembling against hers, the arms gripping her, the fingers clawing her back. Jamie also geared up on his attack on her pussy because of it, lapping her clit like a crazed dog while stabbing fingers inside her faster and faster.

Marie grabbed her friend the same way she was held herself and pressed her pussy down on Jamie's face. The rush of release hit and she screamed. Jamie continued working her and she wished he would stop. It was too much, too intense, too sensitive, but she couldn't stop him, clinging to Amanda for her life as she was.

Her lower body was wet and warm, convulsing against the lapping tongue and the fingers moving inside her. Would it never stop?

Jamie's tongue suddenly stopped and so did his fingers. His face moved under her and both Marie and Amanda felt through their bodies how he went rigid and they also heard a 'Fuck!' followed by a long groan as he lifted his hips and came deep inside Amanda's pussy.

Marie was the first to move. She simply fell to the side, breaking the bond with Amanda as she fell. She moved her legs free of Jamie and then lay still, panting hard.

Without Marie's support Amanda leaned over forward until she lay on Jamie's chest. The cold on nipples and clit and in her ass had disappeared but Jamie's semi hard dick was still inside her pussy. She was exhausted, they all were.

"Re...open...my...house." a gravely voice said from above "Give...us...customers! Give...us...sex! Open...whorehouse...for...us...to...work...in!"

"What? Was that you Marie?" Jamie asked in surprise.

"No... not me. Still catching...my breath."

"And it wasn't me either." Amanda added.

"Who the fuck was it then?"

"Diane perhaps." Marie panted "Or Celia. Or Anne. Or another of the Montgomery whores. What does it matter? We were told what they want anyway and it might be better to distribute the work-load more evenly. I'm not sure I can take these fucks for the rest of my life."

"Amen to that." Amanda replied softly and rolled off from Jamie. Before long they were asleep, cuddling together.

At breakfast five people sat around Marie's kitchen table, eating and talking about the night. All of them were sore but invigorated, and Amanda was fascinated by that. After they had recapitulated the nights events she asked about it.

"How can we sit here feeling strong and well rested, sore but still ready for another day? Shouldn't we feel like crap, hardly being awake after a night like that?"

"Maybe we should but that's how it's been all the time since I moved in." Marie answered "I've been used every night and still I haven't been tired. That's one reason why I thought that it happened in my dreams. I can't explain it but that's the way it is."

"What about what that voice said? Will you open the whorehouse again now?"

"Not a regular whorehouse at least. I quit the porn and so did the rest of you, Jamie excluded since he wasn't in the business in the first place. No, I have moved on from that and have all the money I need. Then again, a haunted whorehouse served by ghosts could open as a Haunted House. What the ghosts do is none of my business, is it? If they scare people by screwing them or say 'boo' doesn't matter much as long as all visitors accept to take the consequences. If they don't they're not welcome."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Marie agreed "Need any help? A guide perhaps, or a receptionist? A night clerk?"

"Oh yeah, I need help to figure things out first of all. Interested?"

"Is good sex a drug? Of course I'm interested!"

Jamie, Yolanda and Bruno nodded agreement

- - - - - - - - -

"The Haunted Whorehouse, good morning. My name is Amanda, what may I help you with?" a pleasant female voice answered when I called the number a female friend of mine had recommended.

I had mentioned that I felt alone and depressed and needed to get away for a while. After 30 years being married to the same woman, the only one I had ever loved, I was alone. In a way it had been a blessing when Annie finally passed away, relieved of the constant pain and dependence on others for the slightest thing. Even so she left a huge emptiness within me, in my heart and soul.

"I know just the right place for you!" my friend had said enthusiastically "I've been there myself and it is beyond anything you can imagine. I won't say any more than that, but try it."

I Googled it of course and wasn't impressed. It sounded like Disneyland or something, fake ghosts in a fake house with fake effects. Not my kind of thing and I told my friend that the next time I saw

her.

"No, it's nothing like that! I admit that it sounds that way but I promise that you won't be disappointed once you get there."

She sounded convinced and I trusted her judgement so I made the call.

"My name is Ed White and I would like some further information before I decide whether to book a room or not."

"My pleasure Mr White. Anything in particular you want to know?"

"Yes, a friend recommended The Haunted Whorehouse to me to get over a depression after I was widowed. The thing is that I despise amusement parks and such and especially badly faked haunted houses. Cord pulling chairs over the floor, loudspeakers saying 'Boo!' every other second: it annoys me terribly."

"Oh, I see Mr White. First of all I want to express my deepest sympathy for your loss. Then I want you to know that we have a 'money back' clause for all bookings. It says that if you can discover any kind of fraud or fake we will refund all expenses for your visit, from the moment you left your home until you got back there. In the eight months we have been open we haven't paid a single dollar back. No one has even asked about it after their first night."

I didn't know what to think about that. Hard headed businessmen that disregarded that clause perhaps? Well, maybe they were simply really good. I decided to take a chance on that.

"Okay, if you say so. Do you have a room next month? For a week?"

"Before we go into that I have to make it clear that we insist that you have a life insurance and no heart condition Mr White. And that you are an adult."

"As for an adult I have been for 34 years now so that is a 'yes'. For the rest the answers are 'yes' and 'no' respectively. Why, do you scare people to death or what?"

"No, Mr White, we do not scare people to death but there are other reasons. I also want to point out that being in a relationship with jealousy involved might cause problems. Since you are a widower I suppose that is not a problem?"

"No."

"I apologise for making that question, but I have to make sure. Now, about a room for a week next month. We are actually fully booked the next six months but you are in luck. The owner of this place is about to get married soon and will be away on her honeymoon. Her private rooms are available for a slightly higher price if you are interested."

I accepted the offer and now I am on my way there. I wonder what it will be like?