The Hole in the Attic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Mom, Maggie? She's probably still awake and could walk in at any moment."

"What about her, Jimmy? She walked in on us fucking this morning, so it shouldn't come as a surprise if she were to walk in right now. I wouldn't mind if Mom did walk in right now and join us because she's bound to be as horny as I am. And at dinner, she more or less told us we were free to pursue our feelings."

"Well, if you are not worried about it, then neither am I. I think my personal best is three orgasms in one night," I replied, taking another sip from my drink as well. "But then again, we are getting a late start, so we are kinda pressed for time."

"Don't you think you can beat that personal best tonight?" Maggie smiled, grinding her pussy against my crotch slowly as she spoke, her smile turning into a devilish grin.

"Depends on how motivated I am, Sis," I replied, returning her smile.

"Well, let's see what I can do to motivate you, shall we?" she said, leaning over and putting her drink on the small table next to the couch, pushing her braless breasts into my chest as she did so. She kept them there as she sat up, pausing nose to nose with me for just a moment before taking my face in her hands and kissing me. Her lips were warm and soft, and the kiss quickly deepened into something hot and erotic when she slipped her agile tongue into my mouth to find mine.

I was a little surprised at how aggressive Maggie was, but I was by no means disappointed. I liked bold women, and Maggie quickly showed me just how feisty she could be by grinding her clit hard against my hardening cock. Maggie slid her arms around my neck and held me close, pushing her firm tits against my chest as she ground her pussy against me, our tongues dancing and her breath becoming faster with rasping bursts now. I put my arms around her in response, pulling her closer to me. The kiss lasted for a good two minutes, and by the time it was over, my cock was completely hard. Maggie looked at me and smiled, her arms still around my neck as she spoke.

"Feels like you've got a pretty hard cock down there waiting for me, Jimmy!" she said, teasing me.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" I asked, returning her smile.

"That's not a bad idea!" Maggie replied. She took her arms from around my neck and slid back along the top of my thighs. When Maggie was almost sitting on my knees, she reached down and unfastened my belt, pulling the zipper down and then opening the fly completely. She let out a squeal of surprise, looking up at me with a grin on her face at the discovery that I wasn't wearing underwear.

"You're going 'commando, Jimmy!" she said happily. I smiled and nodded as I replied.

"So what? You're braless. I made it a point not to wear them tonight because I had a feeling I was going to get laid tonight, and they'd just be in the way!" I replied, making my sister giggle.

"Your feeling was correct little brother, because you most certainly are going to get laid tonight!" Sis giggled, reaching down and wrapping her fingers around my shaft, pulling it free from my pants. "But before that, you're going to get your dick sucked by one of the most talented dick-suckers you've ever met," Maggie said.

"That would be you, I assume," I replied, playing with her. I have been the beneficiary of many of Maggie's blowjobs, and she is indeed an expert.

"Damned, right it is!" Maggie smiled, playing right back at me. "Now, let's get these trousers out of the way so I can get down to business, shall we?" she said, getting up from where she sat. Magie turned around, facing away from me, and grabbed one of my feet, lifting it up and then pulling my cowboy boot off by the heel, tossing it aside. She had both of my boots off in seconds. Then she turned around and grabbed my trousers at the hips, looking up at me and giving me a big, sinister grin as she yanked them down over my hips, down my legs, and over my feet. Leaving only my socks and shirt and a hard cock throbbing with excitement. Maggie bent down and took my cock in her hand, squeezing it hard and pumping it a couple of times, looking up at me with that teasing grin again.

"You've got the perfect cock for sucking, little brother!" she said, "I can't wait to get my lips wrapped around it again!" She bent down and kissed the tip of my cock, then put her lips on the very end and sucked at it hard. That made me jump because it was a bit painful yet pleasurable at the same time. Maggie giggled at my response. Then she released my cock from her grasp and stood up, facing me.

"Let's even thing up a little, shall we?" she said, turning her back to me so I could unzip her dress. She shimmied out of the dress, tossing it aside to join my boots and trousers on the floor. She turned to face me, showing me her spectacular pair of mouth-watering tits.

"Holy shit!" I said, my eyes fastened on her tits. No matter how often I see them, I will always be fascinated by my sister's tits, which were round, very firm with average-size areola and two pert, erect nipples. My sister's tits are so perfect that if someone didn't know any better, they would swear she'd had a boob job. It took me a minute to find my voice again. Maggie stood there with her hands on her hips, grinning from ear to ear as I gawked at her tits.

"I take it you like what you see!" she said, her emerald green eyes sparkling.

"Oh, yeah, I do!" I replied, looking up at her and returning her smile. "I can never get over how beautiful they are," I said, still gazing at her breasts.

"Now, are we gonna talk about my tits all night, or are you gonna let me suck your cock and then fuck me?" she asked, squeezing her tits together, making them much more enticing.

"We can always talk later, Sis," I said, spreading my knees apart so she could get between my legs.

Without another word, Maggie dropped to her knees and scooted in between my outspread thighs, moving forward as far as she could go. She reached up and grabbed my cock, pointing it straight up, and without hesitation, dropped her mouth down and swallowed it, clamping her lips around it and sucking nearly my entire length into her mouth and down her throat.

I moaned as she gripped and squeezed my balls in her hand as she ran her slick, wet tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. She began sliding her mouth up and down the length of my cock, massaging and squeezing my balls as she did. Now and then, Maggie would slide her mouth up along my shaft until just the head was in her mouth, then she would suck very hard like she was sucking on a soda straw, and I watched in amazement as her cheeks hollowed in with the suction she was applying. I could feel my pre-cum sucked out of me, and she moaned with delight as she tasted the salty fluid on her tongue. Maggie looked up at me and smiled around the head of my cock in her mouth, her emerald green eyes sparkling. She released my cock from her mouth with a soft 'pop' and then gripped it in her hand, pumping the glistening, slick shaft as she spoke.

"I told you I was good!" she said, grinning up at me. "Am I not the best cock sucker you've ever known or what?" she asked, obviously very proud of herself and her oral skills. I nodded as I replied.

"Well, not counting Mom, yes, you most certainly are, Maggie!" I said, watching as she pumped my cock. "But why are you talking instead of sucking?" I smiled.

I don't think Maggie liked me comparing her to Mom and looked as though she would say something but then smiled back and winked.

"Yes, sir!" she said, then lowered her mouth down onto my cock again and resumed sucking me off.

Maggie's skill was excellent, of that there was no doubt, and I just sat back and relaxed, watching a true cocksucking queen at work. And truthfully, the only person I knew who could match her skill would be Mom. Maggie bobbed her head up and down on my shaft, turning her head from side to side. Occasionally she would change the angle of her mouth on my cock, while massaging my balls gently. She was skillful, proficient, outstanding, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was blowing my load down her throat if she kept this up.

Then she surprised me by releasing my cock from her mouth and gripping it with her hand as she slid her tongue down my shaft to my balls. She ran her tongue over and around my balls, then opened her mouth wide and clamped her soft lips around them. Then, to my amazement, she effortlessly sucked both of them into her mouth, rolling them around and sucking on them just hard enough to arouse without causing pain and making me groan out loud in the process. Now that was something Mom never tried, but I was willing to bet she could do it with as little effort as Maggie.

After several delightful minutes of Maggie sucking on my balls, she shifted her attention back to my cock. A few minutes later, she slipped it from her mouth and looked up at me, her hand wrapped around the shaft and pumping it as she spoke.

"I want you to cum in my mouth because I love the taste of your cum, but I think I'll save that for later," she said, giving me a playful smile. "Right now, I want to feel this big, hard cock inside my wet pussy so I can ride you until you cum inside me! Is that okay, Jimmy?" she smiled.

"Absolutely!" I replied, returning her smile.

We both stood up then, with Maggie slipping out of her panties. I took off my shirt, draping it over the back of the couch.

Maggie tossed her panties on the back of the chair next to the couch and was now standing before me naked, and I could see her clitoral hood peeking out from between her puffy outer lips? Maggie grinned at me as she took me by the hand, turning to lead me upstairs to her bedroom.

"Now come with me!" she said, tugging me along behind her. I let myself be led up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom, watching the firm globes of her ass flexing as she walked. My big sister pulled me past Mom's bedroom into her bedroom. She led me over to the side of the bed, then turned me, so my back was to the bed. Then, without warning, she put her hands on my chest and pushed hard, shoving me back onto the bed. She didn't bother with closing the bedroom door.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as I fell back onto the bed, my hard cock slapping flat against my belly as I fell. Maggie was on me in a flash, quickly climbing on top of me and getting into position above me, putting her hands on my chest for support. She smiled down at me as she pressed her wet pussy against the hardness of my cock, rubbing it up and down the length of my cock. I could feel her outer lips opening and my cock getting slippery from her juices pouring out onto my cock. She was already very wet and very eager to get my cock lubricated and inside her.

"This is gonna be so fuckin' good!" she whispered, her voice low and husky as she slid her pussy up and down the underside of my shaft. I reached up and grabbed her big breasts in my hands, squeezing them hard and pinching the nipples between my fingers. Maggie jerked her hips in response, throwing her head back and closing her eyes as she hissed between clenched teeth as the sensations went ripping through her nipples and the rest of her body.

"Oh my God, yes!" she breathed, looking down at me. The lust was evident in her eyes, and she never took her eyes from mine as she reached down and pointed my cock up at her pussy. I felt the head slip into her opening, and then she pushed down, sliding her pussy down onto my stiff shaft.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so fuckin' good!" she hummed, pushing down harder and taking my entire length inside her. Maggie's pussy was hot, wet, and very tight, the tightest I had ever remembered, and I loved the way it felt wrapped around my cock. It was like having a warm, wet velvet hand wrapped around my shaft, and I jumped when she clamped down hard on my cock with her inner muscles, gripping it even tighter. Maggie giggled at my reaction to her squeezing my cock with her pussy.

"Maggie, what the hell has gotten into you tonight? I have never seen you so... so... so horny," I moaned.

"So you like that, huh?" she said, grinding her hips down onto my cock while squeezing it with her muscles.

"I've had a woman do that to me before, but never that tight! That's amazing!" I replied, tugging on her nipples as I spoke.

"I wanted to surprise you, little brother. I've started practicing my Kegel exercises for thirty minutes every night without fail. I've used a dildo to practice on, but it's always so much better with a real cock!" she said, smiling down at me as she began to slide her pussy up and down on my cock."

I could actually feel my cock swell and grow thicker inside her as my orgasm approached. I felt her shudder and her pussy tighten around my cock when that happened.

"Whoa..." she exhaled. Her eyes were wide and glassy.

"Did you just cum?" I asked, surprise evident in my voice.

"Yes, oh my god, yes," she shrilled. "A small one but nonetheless a good one."

Before I could comment, she slowly raised her hips until just the head of my cock was in her. In this position, all I could do was gently rub her thighs while she took charge of how fast she wanted to go. Just as slowly, she lowered back down until her ass was resting on my balls. She repeated this several times. Each time her ass banged against my balls, she'd let out a small whimper, and more of her fluids would leak out onto my balls. Soon I could hear the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh.

I didn't get a chance to say anything else as Maggie planted her lips on mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth to find my tongue as she began riding me, sliding her pussy up and down the length of my shaft, squeezing and gripping it with her solid inner muscles. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it almost as hard as she had sucked on my cock earlier. I thought she was going to suck it right out of my mouth. My sister had me trapped at both ends. My tongue and my cock were in her tight grip, and there was nothing I could do but hang on to her big tits as she rode me. Her movements increased in tempo and intensity, and soon she was riding my cock in long, hard, deep strokes.

She finally released my tongue from her mouth and sat up straight, putting her hands on my stomach for support as she rocked her hips with my cock trapped deep inside her. Her eyes were half-open and half-closed, and the lust was evident with her mouth hanging open as she gasped for air. Her nipples were two hard pebbles in the center of her breasts that jiggled and bounced with her every move.

Neither of us saw Mom enter Maggie's bedroom, but both Maggie and I felt the bed move as Mom climbed on and straddled my thighs right behind Maggie. She encircled her arms around Maggie from behind, cupped each breast, and kissed Maggie on the back of her neck before sucking on her earlobe. When Mom pinched and twisted Maggie's nipples, I thought my sister was going to pass out.

"Oh god," Maggie shrieked as I was now slamming up into her pussy as hard as I could.

"Fuck!" I cried, slamming into Maggie hard and fast.

Maggie slapped her hands onto the backs of Mom's and squeezed, urging her to embrace her big tits harder. Mom did, and Maggie moaned loudly in response.

"Oh, my God, I'm gonna cum!" Maggie gasped, her hips moving faster than before. The bed was rocking with the intensity of her movements, her breath coming faster and faster, and it was only a few moments later that she came, and she came hard.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" Maggie cried out loudly, throwing her head back with her eyes squeezed shut, her hands still holding Mom's hands to her breasts as her orgasm exploded inside her pussy, and then crashed through her body like a tidal wave of erotic pleasure. Maggie gritted her teeth and groaned loudly, her eyes still squeezed shut, as she moved her hips faster than ever to ride out her orgasm as long as she could. I had never seen a woman cum this hard before, and I watched in rapt attention as her orgasm raced through her.

After nearly a full minute, the motions of Maggie's hips began to slow, and she opened her eyes to look down at me beneath her. She was covered with a fine layer of sweat, her breath coming in ragged gasps through her open mouth, but she still managed a contented smile while she continued to ride my still-hard cock, although not nearly as fast as she had before.

"Wow!" Maggie gasped, "that was intense! Both of you made me cum soooo hard!"

Maggie fell to her side, dragging Mom down with her. Their lips met in the most passionate kiss I have ever seen between two people. The kiss lasted for several minutes, and then Mom and Maggie were in a classic '69' pose with Mom on top. Reaching up, Maggie pulled Mom's hips down until her pussy was pressed against her open mouth. Mom growled with delight, and Maggie moaned as she finally tasted our beautiful mother's pussy. Mom was, in turn, eagerly licking her daughter's pussy as well. Mom flipped her tongue over and around Maggie's aroused labia as they started to protrude from her vulva. Both women shook with small tremors of orgasm. Both women cried out into the other's pussy with their joy. Each was eating the other for all they were worth. Sucking and licking all the parts that they knew were so sensitive to things like tongues, lips, and teeth.

They mirrored each other's moves. When Mom shoved two fingerings into Maggie's pussy, Maggie pushed two fingers into Mom's pussy. Both of them screamed into each other's vagina. Both appeared astonished at how much they were making each other cum. Licking and sucking on Mom's labia, Maggie had trouble concentrating on what she was doing. Mom had her worked up into a frenzy very quickly.

I moved to a nearby chair and sat there watching my lovely mother make my beautiful sister cum over and over. Of course, Maggie was making Mom cum just as hard and just as often. I loved watching them both. It was so hot to see them roll around sucking on each other's pussy. After about ten minutes, they slowed down and were just gently licking and sucking each other.

Maggie, then Mom, squealed as their powerful orgasms overcame them simultaneously.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Maggie shrieked.

"Oh my god. Oh god. Oh god," Mom yelled.

Both were jerking their hips, shoving their pussy against the other's pleasuring mouth. The room filled with the aroma of sexually satiated women and cries of passion and howls of relief. Then there was silence followed by the sound of heavy breathing and gasping for air.

Once she recovered, Maggie pushed Mom onto her back and then, starting at her pussy, kissed her way to Mom's tits, then each eye, her nose, and then Maggie looked down at Mom under her as she pressed her lips to Mom's lips once again. They kissed for a long time. Maggie slipped off of Mom and started to feel her up and down. Mom was moaning and shivering at Maggie's touch.

"Oh god, Mom. I have wanted to taste you ever since my first semester in college. My sorority sisters first introduced me to how delicious pussy tasted, and I decided then I wanted to taste you, Mom." Maggie was rambling.

"Oh, shut up, dear, and kiss me some more," Mom told her. Maggie nodded and kept quiet.

Mom and Maggie continued to kiss and explore each other's bodies. I watched in amazement. Mom was moaning and sighing, and Maggie was growling and groaning. Mom moved down Maggie's body until she was face to face with her pussy again. I knew Maggie's pussy wasn't the first pussy Mom had eaten because mom had told me that the other times had been at college parties where she had gotten drunk. And of course, I knew about Becky, who had seduced Mom unexpectedly. She and Becky have been devouring each other's pussy for a couple of years now. But this time, Mom was enjoying the taste of pussy more than ever because Maggie was someone she truly loved.