The Hole in the Attic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad gasped at her words. I don't think he had ever thought of her as a cheating wife but more as his Hot Wife. We had told him about her having sex with me, Maggie and Becky, and he even gave her permission to continue having sex with Maggie, Becky, and me. In his mind, she wasn't cheating.

Mom was watching Dad as she called herself a cheating cunt. We all saw he was surprised by what she said. Mom immediately said she didn't know why she said it, but sometimes that's the way she felt. Maybe what we were doing, fucking in front of each other, wasn't for her. I really didn't care at that moment as I slammed into her hot, wet cunt. She was now in perpetual orgasm. She couldn't even speak, only make guttural meaningless sounds.

"Oh god, oh god, Mom!" I gasped. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

I slammed into Mom one last time and started to pump her full of my ropes of semen. Mom felt my cock pulsing in her pussy. She said she felt ten pulses before I just slipped from inside her pussy. Her hips pumped up and down in the air as she was still cumming. She came and came again. Her cunt wouldn't stop causing her hips to jump.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Mom was crying.

Dad got up and rushed to her. He looked into her eyes but didn't see any fear or worry, just lust. When Mom noticed him hovering over her, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close to her.

Maggie came to me, but I couldn't take my eyes off Mom. I had never seen her act like this before, and I was surprised by her hyper-sexuality. When Maggie put her arm on my shoulders, I looked at her sheepishly. Maggie pulled my lips to hers. We kissed while Mom slowly calmed down. I could hear Dad whisper words of love to Mom. When I gazed into Maggie's eyes, I observed her eternal love for me. I also noticed her lust for me, and I smiled.

"I love you more than anything in the entire universe," I told her.

"I love you more than anyone else in the universe," Maggie replied.

"What do you love most about me?" I asked.

"Your big cock in my pussy, and your tongue tickling my clit," Maggie giggled. "What about you? What do you love most about me?"

"Oh! I'd say my list is the same as yours. I love your tight pussy around my cock, and I love it when you deep throat my cock. And I love you licking my balls and tickling my asshole with your tongue," I said, chuckling.

"Yeah, I forgot how much I love your cock or your tongue in my butt-hole, sweetheart," Maggie laughed.

"We both broke out in laughter.

Mom opened her eyes, heard our laughter, and looked over at us. Dad was looking at Mom with love in his eyes. Mom said she was happy we could be so loving after watching our spouses fucking someone else.

"How are you?" she asked Dad.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Did you like the show?" Mom asked.

"I did. A whole lot. My cock is so hard right now; it is starting to hurt a little."

"Well, I'm all lubed up; why don't I take care of it for you?" Mom asked.

"I would love that, but I think Maggie is expecting to get you next."

"Oh, I had forgotten Maggie, and I promised that sapphic show for you boys," Mom giggled. "And I also forgot to tell you that I invited Becky to join us."

"Why on earth would you invite Becky to join us, dear?" Dad asked.

"Maggie and I thought watching you and Jimmy in a threesome with Becky might be fun."

"Sounds like a plan to me. What do you think, Jimmy? Dad asked.

"I'm game if it is alright with Mom and Maggie," I answered.

Mom turned to Maggie and said, "Maggie, honey, call the front desk and have them send Becky to our suite. I told her to wait in the bar."

Less than five minutes later, Becky greeted Mom and Maggie with a passionate kiss on the lips. She gave Dad and me a big hug making sure to press her tits into our chests. On Mom's instructions, Becky quickly stripped naked as the rest of us.

"Becky needs to play catch up, so which one of you guys want to warm her up with a little tongue or maybe some cock," Mom asked.

"I would welcome a nice hard cock right now," Becky sighed. "My pussy has been twisting for a hard cock ever since I arrived."

"I find it hard to believe Becky has been in town for two days and hadn't managed to have sex yet," I smirked.

"I didn't say I hadn't had any sex since arriving. I just haven't had a hard cock in me," Becky laughed and winked at Mom. Mom blushed.

Dad frowned at Mom and said, "I would be more than happy to accommodate Becky with that problem."

Before Mom could reply, Becky said, "I think I would like to be spit-roasted with Charlie mounting me from behind and Jimmy from the front."

Mom nodded her approval. Dad and I quickly moved into position on the king-size bed, and the fun began. Mom and Maggie took a seat on the bench and watched as Becky moaned her delight with our actions. A moment later, I felt the bed move when Maggie and Mom joined on the bed.

Maggie didn't say anything; she just pushed Mom onto her back and started to lick Mom's pussy. Mom was moaning and groaning under Maggie's skilled mouth. Mom reached out, put her hands on Maggie's hips, and positioned Maggie's body until her pussy was just above Mom's mouth.

"Oh god," Mom growled as she pulled Maggie's pussy to her mouth.

Dad and I both reacted to the girl-on-girl action going on beside us. Becky squealed when I blew a full load into her mouth. Dad grunted and dumped his load when Becky's pussy clamped down hard on his cock as her orgasm rocked her body like an explosion.

I'm not sure what happened after that. I woke up on my side in a '69' pose with my mouth on Becky's pussy and my flaccid cock in her mouth. Dad was still asleep with Mom in one arm and Maggie asleep in his other arm. Mom had Dad's morning woody gripped in her hand as though she expected someone would try to take it away from her.

I called room service and ordered a little of every breakfast item on the menu. I took a quick shower and waited for the others to wake up.