All Comments on 'The Hunt Pt. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Enjoyable beginning!

5

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 1 year ago

Excellent start, very well-written. Looking forward to more!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Like he's really going to complain. Good story. Say's Part 1, hope there's going to be a Part 2! 5 BIG & FAT FLAMING STARS! Pretty hot story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Hunting, naked women, what's not to like. This is going to be a fun read and those two could cum fuck me too.

Ignore those who hide behind anonymous and have no idea what they are talking about.

Well worthy of the 5 stars

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Fun story, looking forward to the next chapter. Ignore anonymous anti hunting comments who don't know what they are talking about

Thanks for writing

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

To Anonymous:

"Hunting is a pass time the needs to end. Killing animals for sport is pathetic. I don't care where you live, there's a grocery nearby. Makes me want to root for the animal."

Thanks for showing the entire world your stupidity and ignorance. The majority of hunters out there are not hunting strictly for sport. The vast majority will take whatever they have killed, dress it and preserve it (usually by freezing it). It then supplements the groceries that are store bought and feeds their family.

The vast majority of us look down on Trophy Hunters who do it just for sport. Take your liberal ass and crawl back under your rock. You're obviously not man (or woman) enough to identify yourself because you are already well aware that your point of view is WRONG. I voted 5/5 for this installment.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Good story and better writing can’t wait to see where this goes. Great story telling not much hunting unless your talking about two legged dear and not four legged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot! if i were him, id have both their anuses next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding

The Hunt is a beautifully written love story, with excellent characters and storyline. The wonderful romantic atmosphere really establishes the overall mood, and the result is a Five Stars story by one of the site's finest writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent start! Keep it going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hunt Series Info