The Hunt Pt. 01

Story Info
Teaching the neighbor girl to hunt changes his life.
11.8k words
4.77
22.3k
52

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,397 Followers

Authors note: If you read my stories a lot you know they can get a little long. I've broken this down into a couple pieces to make it a little more manageable as you read. I hope you all enjoy it!

Henry was a cordial old gentleman. I'd met him a few years ago when I moved to my current house. We ended up being neighbors, even though we had several houses between our two. The property I'd purchased had a bit over a hundred acres in an L shape that wrapped around behind three smaller properties to my west, eventually butting up against Henry's eight hundred acres.

Henry had inherited the land from his father, who had inherited it from his father. It was a nice piece of property, sections of rugged woods mixed with cleared fields that used to act as pasture land for cattle. I say 'used to' because Henry just didn't have the physical ability to handle the cattle any longer and much to his disappointment, his wife had not born a son to pass it off to, but three girls.

When I met Henry, he was energetic enough to run a few hundred head of cattle and still have time for his favorite pastime, hunting. Not having a son to hunt with and teach, he was more than happy to have me hunt with him. Along the way he imparted much of the tremendous amount of knowledge he had accumulated about hunting. Many hunters know how deer move and when deer move and where deer move, but not why, and it's that why that often makes the difference between a successful hunt and a disappointing day.

Now with Henry's health failing I pretty much had the run of his land to myself, although his middle daughter, Amy, had started to take up hunting in the last few years, learning some of it from her father and some from me. Amy was in her mid-thirties, five and a half feet tall without her almost perpetually worn high heels and weighed maybe a hundred twenty-five pounds soaking wet. She had thin but strong legs, nicely shaped hips and ass, thin waist, a thirty-six C chest, according to her, and long blonde hair that came down to the middle of her back. All in all, she was a very good looking young woman. Being divorced, I might even have thought about her seriously if she wasn't nearly twenty years younger than I was.

Francine, her older sister was married and lived up state and her four year younger sister, almost the spitting image of Amy except with a somewhat larger chest, had just moved back to the area after her own divorce. Amy was single after losing her husband to a drunk driver a few years ago and seemed to be enjoying getting out in the woods working on the food plots and stands as a way of getting away from thoughts of him. She said the solitude helped her clear her head.

We were only a week from the beginning of bow season, and I had one last stand to erect. I had bought a stand special for Amy for this season, being her first year to hunt "on her own" without someone up in the tree or blind to coach her. She was excited and I thought it was the least I could do to get her a new stand and set in over the newest food plot that was thick with clover and turnips growing vigorously, a definite deer attractant.

I loaded the new stand, still in the box, onto the trailer behind my ATV, grabbed the tools I needed, a couple drinks because of the unseasonably warm weather, and headed down the road to Henry's to get Amy. I pulled in, drove right around to the rear of the house and stopped by the back deck.

"Well, Hi Roger!" Francine said, getting up from the lounge chair she was sitting in, closing the book in her hand and walking to the edge of the deck. She leaned against the railing, leaning slightly over the railing to look down the half dozen feet that she was above me.

"Hi Francine. Didn't expect to see you down today," I said pleasantly, my eyes taking in her good looks. She had on a rather short green sun- dress; the very thin material slightly translucent from my vantage point with the mid-morning sun behind her. She was a very good looking woman, blonde like her sisters, though she kept her hair quite a bit shorter than both. The green material of the sundress clung to her body, accentuating her curvy hips and what I could see of her butt. I let my eyes travel up the clingy material flowing over her trim torso until my eyes settled on her modestly large chest, her breasts wiggling slightly as she stood partly bent over the railing. I was surprised to see her areola and nipples obviously profiled by the thin material.

"Yeah, just came down for a few days," she answered as I ripped my eyes from her boobs to her face, feeling a bit embarrassed that I had lingered there so long.

"Well, nice to see you again," I answered quickly. "Is Amy around?"

She smiled down at me, almost as if she knew that in my mind the 'nice to see you' meant a lot more than just a polite response, given her dress. "She had to run to town for something. She said she'd be back in a little while."

"Ah. Okay. Well, I was going to ask if she wanted to go out and set up her stand, but if she's not here..."

"Well, I'll be happy to tell her you were here," she said with a pleasant smile.

"I appreciate that. I better go get to work on this," I said as I settled back onto the ATV and reached for the starter. "You don't want to come out, do you?" I asked belatedly.

"In this dress? Really?" she asked with an almost girlish giggle. "I don't think it's quite the right attire for working in the woods but thank you for the offer."

"Well, personally, I think that dress is just fine, coming to the woods or relaxing on the porch. But, just thought I'd offer," I answered, feeling a brief flash of disappointment, probably caused by my lower head thinking about what was under the dress. I'd invited her a number of times to come out to the woods with me, but she had always turned me down. I presumed that was because of her marital status, which was tumultuous at best. I hit the starter and headed off down the little dirt track that led down into the woods.

I drove down to the food plot, about a quarter mile down from the house, and started working to assemble the stand. In general these are not difficult, but they can be tedious with all the little nuts and bolts that are included in the bag of hardware. Half an hour into the task, with the stand pretty much assembled and almost ready to stand up against the tree I'd selected, I heard an ATV coming down the trail. I stopped my work and turned to see Amy riding towards me on her big Polaris.

"Hi!" she said brightly as she pulled up and started to climb off the machine.

All I could do for several seconds was stare. I'd seen Amy in a variety of clothing over the last couple years, from heavy hunting gear to sexy looking dresses, but the outfit she had on at that moment was....jaw dropping. She wore a powder blue t-shirt that had been cut off half way up her torso so that it barely came down below her full round breasts, and a pair of baggy shorts made of some kind of ventilated material that was at least half way see-through. If she did have any underwear on at all, you couldn't prove it by me at that moment! "Um. Hi," I said, finally gathering my wits about me and trying to put the really naughty thoughts I was having away.

"Sis said you came down to put up the new stand, so I thought I'd come see if I could help?" she said sweetly as she walked towards me, the well-tanned round of the bottom of her breasts poking out from under the incredibly short shirt and swaying side to side with each step she took.

"Yeah. All put together. All I have to do is put the straps on and it's ready to stand," I answered her.

"Sweet!" she said as she stepped up next to me and looked down at the assembled tree stand, her hands on her hips. "I can put them on if you show me where they go!"

"Sure," I said, stooping down to retrieve the straps from the bag they were in and hold them out for her. She took them from me, stepped across the stand and squatted down in front of me, reaching for the top of the stand. The baggy leg of her shorts gaped wide as she lowered one knee to the ground for balance, the other pointed towards me. I wasn't trying to look but hell, I couldn't help but look right up the leg of her shorts clear to her other thigh, and to my shock, her completely bare and shaved pussy. Her fat outer lips were as tanned as the rest of her body and shaved completely hairless. A bit of pink inner lip pushed out between her outer lips, glistening wetly and very invitingly at me.

"Here?" she asked cheerfully, dragging my attention to her hands from the gaping leg of her shorts.

"Uh...Yeah," I answered after dragging my mind away from the seriously sexual thoughts that were suddenly flooding me. I stayed squatted down in front of her as she worked on the straps, helping her roll the stand one way and then the other to help her access where the straps had to be attached. By the time we were done, she was sweating almost as much as I was in the hot sun.

"There!" she said as she pulled the last strap tightly in place, her hand moving to the bottom of her shirt and suddenly pulling it up. I stared at her completely bare chest as she pulled the shirt up enough to wipe the sweat from her brow, her breasts tanned completely around except for the bright pink of her three inch or so areola and her obviously hard nipples.

"What," she asked, catching me staring at her tits?

"Nothing," I said shaking my head.

"No, that's not true. You looked like you were going to say something."

"I don't think so," I answered.

"No, I'm pretty sure you were," she said again.

"I guess I was just wondering if you tanned in a bed or outside?" I said evasively.

"Oh, well both," she said with a smile. "Why? You like my tan?"

"Um. Yeah, it's a nice tan," I answered awkwardly.

"Not like your farmer's tan, huh?"

I looked down at my arm and pulled the sleeve of my t-shirt up a little bit, exposing a band of white untanned skin. "Yeah, not too uniform," I answered before looking back down at her wiping her face again, her big tits completely exposed.

"Well, let's go ahead and get this up then," she said, standing up and dropping her shirt back in place.

"Sure," I answered, bending to lift the stand. It took two of us to stand the ladder straight up and walk it into place where it could lean against the tree.

"I'll go up and strap it," she said as she stepped on the first rung of the ladder, pressing it into the ground with her weight. Strapping a stand to a tree can be challenging. Climbing up, the only thing holding it in place, is your own weight. If you shift left or right too much you can easily roll the stand around the side of the tree and take a nasty fall. Once it's strapped, it's stable and safe, but until then....

I stood on the tree side of the ladder holding the bottom to help steady it and looked up to watch her progress. The view I had was, well, incredible. From below I was looking straight up the baggy shorts, getting a full view of her pussy with each step. I also could see right up the front of her shirt, her big tits wiggling and swinging with each movement she made. I watched as she made her way carefully and slowly up, rung by rung until she could reach the first strap. She leaned over the foot platform towards the tree, reaching for the strap and trying to work it around the tree, just slightly out of her reach. In frustration she stepped up another step, leaning farther so she could reach her arms all the way around the tree, pulling the tail of the strap around towards the ratchet end.

"Got it!" she said to herself as she fed the free end of the strap through the ratchet handle and then cranked the handle, tightening the strap and securing the stand against the tree.

I let go and stepped around the stand and looked up at her as she crawled onto the foot platform and reached the second strap around the tree. She knelt there for nearly a full minute as she worked the strap through the ratchet buckle and then ratcheted the handle to tighten it.

"There!" she said, pleased with her own work. "All set!"

"Good. Go ahead and sit in it and see how it looks. Let me know if I need to trim anything."

"Sure!" she said, spinning around and sitting on the seat. She spent a couple minutes looking around at the potential shooting lanes and finally nodded. "I think it looks good. As soon as the leaves drop, it'll be a lot clearer."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Still, it's pretty sunny. I could almost work on my tan up here!" she said cheerfully, reaching for the bottom hem of her shirt and pulling it up and off in one smooth motion. She leaned back against the backrest of the stand, letting her head fall back against the tree trunk, her body naked from the waist up. I stood there, staring at her now completely exposed tits, the sun making her lightly perspiring body glisten as she leaned back, her chest rising and falling with her breathing.

"God damn." I muttered to myself as I adjusted my suddenly rock hard cock in my boxers and shorts.

"What's that Roger?" she called down without moving.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything," I answered.

"I think you did," she said, opening her eyes and sitting up to look down at me. "I think you're embarrassed that I'm topless."

"I'm not sure embarrassed is the right word," I answered her as she smiled down at me.

"Oh?"

"Awkward would be a better term."

"Why awkward? You don't like what you see?"

"That I didn't say!" I answered as I stood looking up at her. "But hell, you're almost young enough to be my daughter, and besides, I don't think Henry would appreciate me staring at his mostly naked daughter."

She tossed her shirt down at me with grin. It only took a moment to lift herself and stand up. In one smooth motion she pushed the colorful shorts down over her ass, letting the material slide down her legs before stepping out of it and kicking it off the platform in my direction. "There, now I'm not half naked!" she said with an even bigger grin. "And don't tell me you don't like it. I can see the bulge in your shorts!"

"I didn't say I didn't like what I saw, I just said...oh never mind," I said as I looked down and shook my head. Hell, she was way too young for me, and we both knew it. I just didn't understand why she was so interested in essentially throwing herself at me. I wasn't stupid enough to know that this wasn't planned on her part. She was more than old enough to know exactly what she was doing and in all probability, what it would do to me.

I looked back up to see her sitting with her legs spread apart, the fingers of one hand teasing up and down her wet slit while the other hand teased one nipple and then the other. She sat there, playing with herself for long seconds before she looked down at me with a grin and started climbing down. Wearing nothing but her hiking boots, she looked unbelievably sexy, her pussy and bare ass sticking out at me with each step down the ladder. "You know Roger. We've been coming to the woods together for what, three years. In all that time you've never once made a pass at me, made any suggestive overtures, nothing. You have to know by now from some of our conversations in the blinds and such, that I wouldn't complain if you did!" she said as she made her way slowly down the ladder.

"Amy," I said quietly as she stepped to the ground and walked the half dozen steps to where I was standing. "Don't you wanna get involved with someone more your own age? Hell, you're what, thirty-two and I'm fifty-two!"

"So? It's not like I'm asking you to marry me. I'm asking you to fuck me!" she said as she reached out for the front of my shorts, one hand cupping across my rock hard cock and the other starting to work on my belt. "I mean, I know you aren't getting any anywhere else, so what's the harm? Right?"

"Amy!" I said, reaching for her hands, stopping her motion and bringing a pout to her lips.

"What?"

"This isn't a good idea," I said quietly.

"So who's going to know besides us? Besides, you can't tell me you haven't thought about fucking me out here. That one day this spring when we were turkey hunting you had a hard-on half the morning."

"That was because you were telling me all about that sexy lingerie you were shopping for," I answered quietly. "That mental image is enough to make any guy get a hard-on."

"That was the idea!" she said, pulling her hands from mine and then reaching back to start undoing my belt again. "So...Why not? I know you have a nice big cock. I know you don't get much sex, and neither do I. So why not?" she asked as she slid her hand, palm towards my stomach, down into my shorts and boxers, her warm hand cupping my raging hard-on.

"Oh damn," I groaned, making no attempt to stop her other hand that was sliding my zipper down. She worked my shorts down over my butt, letting them slide down to my feet before working my boxers down over my hips as well, the whole time, stroking my hard cock with her palm and fingers.

"Ohhhhh fuck, this is a nice looking cock," she cooed softly as she squatted down in front of me. I looked down as she wrapped both hands around my fat shaft and leaned her face towards me, engulfing my engorged head with her hot wet mouth.

"Oh God," I groaned as she started sliding both hands and her mouth along my shaft, plunging her face farther and farther along my shaft until I could feel my head slipping right to the opening of her throat. "Oh fuck. You're gonna make me come!" I groaned, trying to hold back the much too quickly growing climax.

"Uh huh," she mumbled, pulling her mouth off my cock for a moment and then plunging it back on.

I couldn't help myself. I just stood there, her hands and mouth sliding along my cock, my hands resting on her blonde head, knowing that I was beyond stopping what was about to happen. "Oh God. I'm gonna come!" I grunted seconds before my body jerked, jabbing my cock at her face and unleashing a huge gush of cum. My body bucked over and over, her hands holding my shaft so that I didn't jam it all the way down her throat, her mouth taking all that I had to offer. I stood panting, my cock softening in her mouth as she continued to gently tease, lick and suck me.

She finally pulled her mouth from my cock and stood up, stepping herself against me and wrapping both arms around my neck. She tilted her head and pressed her lips to mine, pulling her body tightly against mine, smashing her tits into my chest. I felt her tongue tease my lips and I opened to allow her to dart her tongue into my mouth, a slightly salty taste still lingering on her tongue as it teased mine. We stood there, our tongues playing hide-and-seek for what felt like hours, my hands teasing her back and ass as her embrace maintained the arousal that had so quickly brought me to climax.

I felt her hands slide down from my neck, looping around my own arms, her hands grabbing the material of my shirt and pulling it up. She broke the kiss and stepped back half a step to allow the material to slide up my body. I lifted my arms and let her pull the shirt off, watching it fly over her shoulder as she tossed it aside before stepping back against me, her bare breasts now against my own bare chest. She pressed her hot lips to mine again and slipped one hand between us, feeling for my flagging cock.

"Wanna taste my pussy?" she whispered, pulling her lips from mine, the tip of her nose rubbing back and forth across the tip of mine.

"Do you like guys to do that to you?" I whispered back.

"Uh huh," she breathed. "I've been wanting to feel your tongue on my pussy for...well, hell, forever just about."

I stooped down slightly, hooked my hands under her incredibly firm ass and lifted. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I shuffled, my shorts and boxers still around my ankles, toward my ATV. I leaned forward, setting her gently on the seat and then stepped back. She held onto the handlebars and swiveled herself around, using her feet to draw herself towards the back of the ATV, leaving her laying on the seat, with her ass at the back of the ATV and her legs in the air. While she was doing that I bent over and worked my shorts and boxers off my feet over my hiking boots, leaving me as naked as she was. I stepped across the trailer tongue and sat on the front of the trailer, allowing me to bend over and bring my face right between her legs.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,397 Followers