All Comments on 'The Hunt Pt. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Still going strong!

5

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

That dinner date was so erotic, well done! I read erotica because it is so stimulating, much more so than a lot of commercial porn, you delivered big time, I can see them teasing each other as the sex ramps up. And with Devon just in the background as a voyeur and sometimes participant, Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please!

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Very hot. These two seem great together, and horny little Devon is a hot addition as well.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I'm surprised that you didn't have Devon work her way into getting some real dick from Roger instead of settling for the cucumber. From Devon's dialog while she was using the cucumber, she's got the hots for Roger just like Amy and Francine. Maybe you should consider putting a "harem" tag on this? 🤔 4/5 because Roger doesn't spend the night and do Devon too.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Such fun story I'm greatly anticipating the next chapter

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Best way to have a dinner date and would love to play the game of see what cums next. You tell a story in a good way, keep up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
unfinished!

This beautifully written romance story definitely needs to be continued. The reader is really drawn into the story, because the characters are so well-defined. The dreamy atmosphere is compelling, but the ending leaves the reader yearning to find out what happens next. Five stars.

avp92117avp92117about 1 year ago

I think Erotic Couplings would have been a better category, at least so far. Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hunt Pt. 01 Previous Part
The Hunt Series Info

SIMILAR Stories