The Hunt Pt. 02

Story Info
She treats him to a romantic dinner.
7.7k words
4.79
11.2k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

Amy had promised a treat, and a boy what a treat she gave me. She and Francine cooked me a wonderful dinner, completely naked of course, followed by an opulent dessert of two tasty pussies as many ways and times as I could handle. When they finally went home shortly after dark, I was wasted. I could have easily fallen asleep between the two for the night, but neither wanted to leave questions in their father's mind about what, if anything, was going on.

I spent much of Sunday relaxing, trying to settle in my mind the results of the previous day. Nothing had really prepared me for what had happened. Had I really been oblivious to signals that Amy had been sending? Or were her signals so subtle that they weren't really as visible as she thought? And Francine! Hell, she's still married! Amy clearly encouraged her to "step out" yesterday, which was apparently a first for Francine. Though I guess her marriage is probably already over, even without yesterday. I did finally find out that was why she was down this weekend, trying to get some space before she announced to him that she was done because he couldn't keep it in his own pants. I wonder what effect our play of yesterday will have on her over time.

Yes, much of the day was spent watching tv, relaxing and pondering. By bedtime, I felt like I had "adjusted" to the situation with Amy. Yes, she was much younger than I was, but if that didn't bother her, why should I let it bother me? No, I wasn't sure that a relationship that was going to end up romantic was the best idea, but I doubted that it would get that far. I figured that she would soon tire of fucking around with an old fart like me and move on to a man more her age, but in the meantime, why not enjoy her attentions?

By mid-week I was ready for bow season to start. I couldn't quite help but wonder if Saturday's attentions would be repeated in any way and decided that in all likelihood there wouldn't be much of an opportunity. That train of thought made the Thursday afternoon text even more surprising. It was from Amy and simply gave an address and "dinner, 6:30 sharp". Of course the "don't be late" added to the end of the text made it clear she didn't expect me to skip out on her.

The rest of the work day zipped by, with quitting time coming much sooner than I would have expected. I headed home thinking that maybe a quick shower would be in order. Given Amy's obvious desires, I expected that this was going to end up physical and didn't want to smell like tired old fart. I still didn't quite understand her fascination with me, physically, but then I hadn't done so well on the dating scene since my divorce, so maybe I just didn't understand in general. Whatever the reason, the attentions she and her sister showered on me over the weekend had removed nearly all of my self-imposed barriers on younger women.

I followed her directions and pulled into the parking lot of a condominium complex. It was pretty upscale for the area with a small lake centered in the green space between the dozen or so buildings, a long windy road running around the complex from building to building. I followed the road around until I found the building number indicated in the address, found an empty parking spot and pulled in. I checked my watch as I climbed from my SUV. Right on time! I climbed the short flight of stairs to the front of the building and knocked on the door with her unit number. The door opened almost immediately. I stood there, unable to say a word, as I took in the sight before me.

Amy was dressed in a loose, flowing, cream colored sleeveless blouse that was just barely see-through. It was see-through enough for me to make out that she had on a bra that cupped both of her large round breasts, lifting and holding them so that her nipples, exposed over the top of the bra, pushed out the material in one incredibly sexy view. Her skirt, a short spandex tube of cherry red material clung to her body like a second skin, covering from her waist down barely below the curve of her round firm ass and the juncture of her legs. The hem of the skirt was so short a good portion of the lacy tops of her stockings showed below the hem.

"Damn," I finally got out as I looked her up and down.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" she said with a smile, pulling my eyes back up from her long slender legs, encased in nude stockings and a pair of red high heels at least four inches tall, to her smiling face. She had on enough makeup that I could tell, but not so much that it looked forced, and her long blonde hair was nicely done up off her neck in a hair style that I had no idea what you would call it.

"I'd say that was a good idea," I answered her as I finally got myself to move and step through the door past her.

"I'm glad you came. I wasn't actually sure you would, after Saturday," she said behind me as she closed the door. "I'm not used to asking guys out on a date, but I figured if I didn't, you weren't going to."

"Probably a safe assumption, given that I still don't understand why you're attracted to me," I said, stopping in the hallway and turning around to face her.

She stepped up to me, her nose almost even with mine in her high heels and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her body slowly press against mine, her hard nipples pressing against my chest as she eased her face closer to mine. "The mysteries of a woman," she whispered. "Now are you going to kiss me or make excuses as to why you shouldn't?"

"Kiss you I suppose," I managed to whisper back before her lips pressed gently to mine. Her soft lips pressed against mine gently, seductively, her tongue quickly slipping between her parted lips to tease my lips and encourage me to allow her into me, which I did. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and teased my tongue, flicking across the tip several times before withdrawing to allow her to gently suck my lower lip accompanied by a soft moan.

"Mmmmmmmm God yes," she moaned as her nose rubbed against mine, her hips pressing to mine and trapping my quickly growing appendage between our pressed bodies. "I love the feel of your cock," she whispered as she ground herself very slowly against me.

My own arms, now around her as I rested my palms on her firm round ass, pulled her slightly tighter to me as her grinding teased my growing hardness.

"Feels like you like it too," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine again. We stood in the hall embracing for long minutes, her lips sucking and touching mine, her tongue teasing my lips and encouraging me to do the same. "Oh God, I'm so fucking horny now," she moaned softly, my now rigid cock pressed between us.

"Well, I know what to do about that," I whispered back, reaching my hands down farther on her ass to begin pulling the skirt up her round cheeks.

"And I want you to, so badly right now, but not yet. I have other plans along those lines," she said, letting go of my neck to bring her hands down to mine on her ass, making me pull the skirt back down to cover her soft cheeks. "Trust me, you'll get your chance."

"If you insist," I whispered, squeezing her cheeks and bringing another soft moan from her.

"Unfortunately, I do," she said as she pulled away from me. She took my hand and drew me down the hall into a partially darkened living room/dining room area lit with a variety of candles; the early evening sun mostly blocked out by Venetian blinds hanging over the two west facing windows.

"Very nice," I said as I surveyed the dining room table, set for two, complete with two single candles.

"I'm glad you think so," she said a little meekly as she stood next to me. "So, we have dinner, of course, and a little during dinner entertainment that my roommate came up with," she said, looping one arm in mine to steer me towards the table.

"Entertainment?"

"Uh huh. After each course you get to pick one of those little scrolls in the cup," she said, pointing to a large coffee mug sitting in front of what I assumed was my place at the table. "And you get to do what it says."

"Sounds interesting."

"I'm hoping it is, and I'll be honest, I have no idea what they say on them. My roommate came up with this idea. She said that she'd always wanted to try something like this, sooooooo," she said, slipping her arm out of mine and stepping to the other chair across from the one she left me standing by. "Should we start?"

"Why not?" I said, stepping over to where she stood, pulling the chair out for her to sit in.

"Ohhh. Wasn't expecting that," she said, looking at me with a huge smile before sitting in the chair I held for her. Once she was seated, I stepped over to the chair she had originally left me standing by and sat down, smiling across the table at her. "I hope you like chowder," she said to me as she reached for a small glass bell on the table. She gently rang the bell and a few moments later a young woman, about Amy's age or so, came from the kitchen wearing a little French maid costume that looked more like something a stripper would wear than a roommate. She set a bowl of some kind of white creamy soup in front of each of us and then with a grin and a curtsy that flashed a pair of white lace panties at me, turned and headed back to the kitchen.

"Ummmm."

"Yeah, that's my roommate Devon. The maid costume was her idea. Thought it would set the right mood. Acting as our server was also her idea. I cooked, well most of it anyway, but she said she wanted to help me make tonight perfect."

"Well, it's certainly off to an interesting start," I answered as I picked up a spoon and ladled a sip of the warm creamy mixture. "Potato chowder? It's very tasty!" I said.

"Thank you," she answered with an appreciative smile.

"So, your roommate? Nice looking young lady. I didn't know you lived with a roommate," I said, trying to make conversation.

"Devon? Yeah, she's a year or so younger than I am. She moved in with me when I moved into this place. It let me afford a much larger space."

"I see," I said with a nod.

"I mean she has her own bedroom and such, we just share the main living areas."

"I assumed," I said with a soft chuckle. "I wasn't trying to imply anything."

"Oh, no. Definitely not. I mean not that sometimes girls don't...you know, play both sides of the fence, but no, Devon and I don't go that way, well, not very much anyway," she said obviously blushing, even in the dim candlelight.

"You're blushing," I said with a smile.

"No, I'm not," she said defensively before dissolving into a soft giggle several seconds later. "Well, maybe I am a little."

"Just a little," I agreed with my own chuckle.

"So, since we're done with soup, shall we find out what kind of entertainment Dev has dreamt up for us?"

"I suppose we should," I agreed a little nervous as I reached for one of the scrolls.

"She said anything but the red one. That's for dessert."

"I can probably imagine what that one is then," I said as I picked up one of the small, rolled pieces of paper and pulled the little ribbon that was holding it in a roll. I unrolled it and read it aloud. "Remove her stockings while she removes your pants. Feel free to touch, suck, lick, kiss, tickle, caress and anything else sexy you can think to do to the skin exposed by this."

"Ohhh, my. That sounds interesting."

"Uh huh. Good thing I put on clean boxers," I said jokingly.

"Uh huh," she said quietly. "Is there a time limit or anything?"

"Nope, that's it," I said turning the paper over to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

"Well, I guess the sofa is as good a place as any for this," she said, pushing her chair back and standing up. She stepped away from the table and walked across the room to the sofa and stood there expectantly, waiting for me to join her. I stood up and walked over, stopping a couple feet from her.

"So, how do we do this? Together?"

"Actually, I think it could be hard to do it together. How about I go first, then you can go?" she whispered.

"You just wanna get me out of my pants, that's all," I joked quietly as she stepped towards me, reaching for my belt. She quickly undid the belt and front of my pants, letting them slide down my legs to pool at my feet.

"I think you're going to have to sit down," she said huskily, turning me and pushing me back towards the sofa so that I had to sit down. She knelt at my feet, untied my shoes and pulled them off, tossing them away before pulling my pants off of my feet and dropping them to the floor. With a grin, she reached her hands out and gently stroked her fingers up and down my thighs, slowly working them from the front of my thighs around to the inside, her fingers finally brushing against my balls inside my boxers, my cock bulging the front out as it tried to harden even though it was bent and trapped by the material. "How about I fix that," Amy said, sliding a hand up the leg of my boxers and closing it around my cock. She pulled the leg of my boxers up, easing my now hard cock out the leg hole, stroking it softly a few times before leaving it sticking out and pushing herself away from me. "Your turn."

"So it is," I said, reaching for her hand and pulling her down onto my lap, my exposed cock sliding up her leg and under the edge of her spandex skirt as I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her body and face to mine, partially rolling her on her side until her chest pressed against mine as she lay across my lap.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned softly as I gently kissed her lips, her mouth eagerly returning my attentions as I let my hand roam up and down her left leg, stroking all the way from the middle of her calf all the way up under her skirt until my fingers felt bare skin only fractions of an inch from her lace panties. I stroked my fingers up and down her leg several times, teasing her before finally curling my fingers into the lacy top of her stocking and gently pulling it down. Once I had it started, I let go and started slowly stroking my hand, up and down her leg, sliding my hand up her bare skin until my hand rested near her pussy, and then stroked back down, rolling the stocking several inches before my hand continued down her smooth silk encased leg to the middle of her calf. I continued stroking, each trip up brushing my palm across her creamy ass cheeks and my fingers between her legs from behind to tease her already wet pussy through the lace panties.

"Oh God, I'm so fucking turned on!" she moaned as I worked the stocking farther down, finally having to break the embrace to reach down to her foot and pull off her shoe and the stocking.

"And I haven't even gotten to the other one," I whispered.

"Oh God," she moaned softly as my hand stroked back up her now bare leg, cupping her ass cheek momentarily and then sliding around to press her hip to roll her on my lap until she was laying flat across me, facing upward. My attentions had pushed her skirt all the way to her hip on the left, and the spandex easily tried to follow on the right, leaving her lace covered crotch completely exposed. I slid my hand across the tiny lace thong panty, pressing my palm across her obviously shaved mound and began to stroke my hand up and down her other thigh. She whimpered slightly as my fingers curled around her thigh, teasing up between her legs and stroking her pussy through the panties as I played with her silk covered leg. Finally, I rolled the top of the stocking down, teasing it farther and farther as I stroked her leg, each stroke sliding all the way to her calf and then stroking back up again until my fingers could stroke up her pussy lips.

"God you're sexy," I whispered as I pushed the stocking and shoe off her foot.

"And you're incredible," she moaned as my fingers made one final trip up her leg to play with her pussy. I stroked her lips through the lacy material, teasing her as best I could without taking off her panties. I pulled the panty material aside and stroked one finger up and down her now wet exposed lips. "Oh fuck. You'll make me come like that," she moaned loudly as I stroked my finger between her lips and up to the juncture of them and across her still hooded but engorged clit.

"Is that a good thing?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "You can make me come as many times as you want. Maybe we should see if I can come more times than I did Saturday!"

"That would be something," I answered, remembering that she had come at least four times before she and her sister left for home. "I might like to see if you can," I added as I stroked my finger up between her wet lips again, teasing the tip of my finger across her clit once again. I circled my finger around her clit several times, teasing the hard nub in a small circle. I heard her gasp as her whole body went momentarily rigid, my finger still circling her clit. Small tremors ran up her legs and through her body as I held her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly. "Ohhh fuck yes."

"You like?" I asked quietly as her body slowly relaxed on my lap, her arms sliding up around my neck to pull herself against me, trapping my hand between her legs.

"Ohhhh yeah I like. Damn. You wouldn't believe how horny I was. I've been thinking about tonight for three days," she said softly, her cheek pressing against mine.

"Oh yeah. I think I can believe you were horny then," I chuckled.

"Are you two love birds ready for your salad?" I heard another female voice say from across the room. I looked over to see Devon standing, her hands behind her back, looking slightly flushed in her tiny maid costume. From my vantage point, I wasn't sure is she had on tan panties or no panties, but I could have sworn that I saw white underwear when she served the soup.

"Yeah Dev. I think we're more than ready for salad," Amy said, easing her grip on me and rolling on my lap. We disengaged from each other and walked back to the table hand in hand. I allowed Amy to sit before walking the rest of the way to my own seat, my hard cock still sticking out of the leg of my boxers, swinging with each step.

Devon brought out a salad for each of us along with a variety of salad dressings. It felt like both Amy, and I rushed through the salad in order to get to the next scroll. There were two choices, not counting the red one. I selected one and read it aloud. "Roger, remove Amy's shirt and bra, Amy, remove Roger's shirt, and if not already exposed, enough clothing to completely expose his cock. Touching him with nothing but your breasts, rub the provided lotion into his chest, stomach and cock."

"Well, that sounds interesting," Amy said with a grin. "A titty massage,"

"It does sound interesting. I suppose we should start with me taking off your clothes," I said as I stood up.

"Well, some of them anyway," Amy said as I stepped by her chair and held a hand out for her. We walked back to the sofa, and I carefully unbuttoned the front of the semi-translucent blouse.

"Just for the record, I really enjoyed the tantalizing view this gave me," I whispered before pulling the slick silky material apart to push it off her shoulders.

"I'm glad. It was meant to," she answered back as I reached around her body and undid the clasp of her bra, allowing the rest of her big sexy tits to be exposed. With her now naked except for the skin tight skirt and tiny panties, she went to work on my shirt, pushing it up my body so that I had to raise my arms to let her get it off. As she lifted it higher to clear my arms, she pressed her tits against my chest, her hard nipples poking into my chest. She leaned her face towards mine and gave me a quick, soft kiss on the lips before pushing the shirt up off my hands and tossing it aside. "I'm supposed to expose your cock, so these might as well go too," she said, sliding her hands down my body to my boxers and pushing on the elastic waistband.

"Not going to leave me wearing much," I said as she pushed them down over my butt, forcing them down in front to slide over my protruding hard-on.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers