The Hunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know," she said with a giggle. She squatted down in front of me, my cock almost slapping her in the face as she pushed the boxers down so I could step out of them. "So, I guess, lay down on the sofa," she coaxed, now that I was naked. "I need to find this lotion the note talks about."

"I have that," Devon said from the kitchen, where she had apparently been watching. She came out and walked across the room with a bottle of hand lotion. Stepping next to the sofa, she stood and drizzled lotion across my body, allowing the lotion to drizzle in long thin strands up and down my body and across my cock. She smiled down at me lustily as she took her time squeezing the lotion bottle. I couldn't help but notice from my vantage point that she was indeed naked under the tiny maid's dress, her neatly trimmed brown curls pointing like an arrow towards her obviously wet lips. Her spread and exposed inner lips looked like they had been being well fingered recently. After a much longer time than required to drizzle me with lotion, she stepped back and walked away, swinging her ass as sexily as she could, her creamy cheeks clearly on display under the back of the skirt.

"I think she's as turned on as you are," Amy said as she crawled onto the sofa over me.

"I hadn't noticed."

"Liar," she said with a grin. "How could you not notice that she's lost her panties and has been fingering herself. Hell, I could smell her pussy from where I was standing. But I appreciate the lie just the same."

"Uh huh," I said as she leaned her chest down towards me, using one hand on the sofa to hold herself up and the other to squeeze one of her tits into a cone and start rubbing the lotion around my chest. Her already hard nipple drew lines in the lotion, rubbing it across my chest, her nipples bouncing over mine before she began rubbing lower. She let go of her tit and using both hands for support, lowered herself lower, pressing both big soft tits almost flat. She began to slide up and down my body, her tits smashed against me and spreading the slick lotion around my body, from my chest to my thighs. My cock slipped easily between her big soft tits with each stroke she made down my body, poking erotically between them and stimulating me closer to climax with each stroke. "You keep that up, I'm going to be adding more cream to the mix here," I warned her.

"Good. You made me come, I think it's only fair I do the same to you," she said with a grin. "Besides, I've never had a guy come between my tits before. I'm kinda interested to see what it looks like from up close."

"Well, you're gonna find out pretty damn soon," I groaned as the tingle in my balls began to spread, quickly growing through me in a signal that I had long learned meant there was little hope of me holding back much longer.

"Good. Just let it go then," she cooed as she continued to slide her body up and down mine, concentrating on rubbing her tits down my thighs and trapping my cock between the two huge soft orbs.

"Yeah, not a problem," I groaned as I watched my cock poke in and out of the lotion slicked crevice between her tits, my engorged head almost purple as it grew a final few millimeters in diameter. "Uhhhhh FUCK!" I practically shouted as my body jerked and the first huge surge of cum shot from my cock just as my head poked up between her tits again. The creamy white rope of cum lanced out from my cock, launching itself towards my face. Gravity finally won the battle of trajectory and the rope of cum landed on my neck and chest, missing my own face by only an inch or so. Again and again my body jerked, my cock spewing shot after shot of pent up cum out onto my chest, Amy holding herself still so she could watch each spurt lance out. "Ohhh God," I groaned as my cock's surges reduced to little oozes as I stuck out between her tits, the hardness of my shaft starting to quickly fade.

"That was pretty cool," she whispered as she began sliding again, rubbing the combined cum and lotion into both our chests. "That usually happens in my mouth or pussy. I've never really gotten to see a guy come like that."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said breathlessly.

"Oh I did!" Amy said. "So did Dev!" she added in a whisper. "Look towards the kitchen."

I turned my head to look over and sure enough, there was Devon, her skirt pulled up to completely expose her pussy, two fingers stuffed into herself, pumping frantically as she leaned against the doorframe. "Oh wow," I chuckled.

"So, should I keep doing this until you get hard again?" Amy asked with a grin.

"I'm not telling you to stop."

"Good, because I don't want to," she answered. "I'm getting so fucking turned on again I feel like I'm going to explode."

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about you take off my skirt and I show you?"

"With pleasure," I said, reaching my hands for her waist. I pushed the skirt down over her hips and ass, dragging the tiny panties along at the same time. She pulled herself farther up my body, her lotion and cum covered tits sliding past my face as she pulled herself up far enough for me to push the panties and skirt down off her legs as she pulled them up one at a time. Now as naked as I was, she spread her legs on either side of me and began to slowly slide her wet pussy lips up and down across my half hard cock, dragging her clit across it with each stroke.

"Oh yeah," moaned softly, her tits hanging in my face as I reached for them and began massaging them. "I love having my tits played with."

"Good. I like playing with 'em," I muttered as she ground her pussy against my cock.

We lay there for long minutes, her pussy grinding and sliding along my again growing hard-on, her lips nestled on either side of me. Each stroke brought her wet lips across my head before pushing back to ride her clit the length of my shaft. Over and over she stroked, her breathing becoming more ragged with each passing moment, her strokes getting more and more animated as her climax build within her. "Oh God yes!" she squealed loudly as she pushed herself back, my cock slipping into her hot wet tunnel on this stroke. She pushed back hard until she had me completely inside her, her clit pressed against the base of my cock. Her strokes quickly grew quicker, driving herself closer to climax equally quickly. "FUCK!" she suddenly cried, her whole body going rigid, little tremors running up and down her arms and legs as her pussy contracted and spasmed around my fat cock. "Oh my God," she moaned softly, lowering herself down on me until her tits rested on my chest. She leaned her mouth to mine and eagerly sucked and kissed my lips. "God, you make me feel so good," she whispered after several minutes of our embrace.

"I have to admit, you feel pretty damn good around me too."

"Good. I'd hate to think it was all one sided."

"Oh, definitely not," I answered her.

"I guess we better go eat the main course, now that we both had dessert."

"Dessert? I thought this was just the appetizer course," I said with a chuckle.

"Mmmmmm. I hope that's the case," she said before giving me another long, wet kiss. "Come on. Let's eat the main course. I'm dying to know what she has planned for dessert," she said as she broke the embrace. "Gonna be another first. Never had a first date dinner with a guy naked before either."

"I agree, this is a night of firsts I think," I agreed as she climbed off me, my cock still rock hard and glistening with her juices.

We made our way back to the table, while a very flushed looking Devon brought the main course and set it before us. She came back a few moments later with a bottle of wine, which she poured for Amy before moving towards me. As Devon stood next to me, her bare leg practically pressing against my arm, I looked across at Amy, who was motioning with a nod of her head towards Devon.

I wasn't exactly sure what she was suggesting I look at or do, so I just sat there and waited until she left.

"Well?" Amy asked after Devon was back in the kitchen.

"Well what?"

"She was trying to get you to touch her silly," Amy said rolling her eyes.

"Oh, I see. And you wanted me to?" I asked a little confused.

"Sure, why not?"

"Um, I guess because this is our date?"

"So? You're pleasing me, well, more than pleasing me. I'm not afraid of Devon stealing you away or anything, I just think that we could liven her part of this little game up a little. The little scrolls were her idea after all."

"Oh, I see," I answered, not at all sure I did see.

"Devon, can we have some ice water please?" Amy called towards the kitchen.

"Just a moment!" Devon called back.

Amy started eating the main course, what appeared to be sirloin tips and peppers in a gravy over a bed of egg noodles. I joined her while we waited for Devon to come out with a pitcher of ice water and two glasses. She stopped at Amy's seat and bent over to place a glass on the table and then reach the pitcher to fill it.

"You know Dev. I think that you're way over dressed, given our current state of dress," Amy said as she reached up to Devon's back and pulled the little zipper on the black maid's dress down. Devon froze in place, the pitcher half tilted while Amy pulled the zipper as far as it would go and then reached up to one of Devon's shoulders and pulled the shoulder strap off her shoulder. The tiny maid's dress slipped down one arm, hanging half on and half off her body, trapped by the arm with the pitcher. "I think Roger is waiting for water too," Amy said with a devilish little grin.

"Yes Miss," Devon answered, playing the part of the servant as she straightened up. Her new position allowed the dress to slide even farther down, now hanging in the crook of her arm, the dress down her body, exposing her almost completely from the waist up. She had much smaller tits than Amy, maybe a big B or small C cup, but each one had a wide, round puffy nipple that covered nearly a quarter of her breast and puffed out at least a quarter of an inch. Her body was doing everything it knew to in order to telegraph that it was very turned on.

Devon walked over to me, reached out for the table and set the glass in front of me. Leaning over, she started to pour the cold water into it as I reached up and gently cupped one of her breasts with one hand, squeezing her fat puffy nipple between my finger and thumb. "Oh Lord," half moaned as she stayed bent, her tit in one of my hands and the other sliding up under the dress along her thigh. I let my fingers slide around to the inside of her thigh and stroked her very wet pussy with my fingertips, searching out her clit. "Oh God," she moaned loudly as my fingers bounced one after the other across her hard engorged clit. I held her breast, teasing her nipple and squeezing her soft flesh while my other hand slowly stroked back and forth across her clit.

She finally set the pitcher down, using both hands to hold onto the edge of the table, the dress sliding down even farther. It probably would have slid all the way down to her spike heels if my hand between her legs wasn't holding the dress up. I continued to stroke and tease her pussy, her breathing growing more and more ragged by the moment until suddenly her whole body jerked, a tiny squeak coming from her lips as her body orgasmed in front of me. Her body jerked and trembled as her pussy gushed juices over my hand, dripping to the floor as she stood there gasping.

I withdrew my hand and used the napkin to wipe her cum from it as she continued to stand there, leaning on the table, the dress now almost completely off, held only by her wrists in the arm holes.

"Thank you Devon. You may go. And, leave the dress."

"Yes Miss," Devon answered a little shakily, pushing her hands off the table and letting the dress fall to the floor where she stepped out of it. She walked away, her bare tush swinging side to side as she walked slightly spread legged.

"I think you definitely hit the right spot with her," Amy said as she got up from the table. She stepped over to my chair and stood there. "So, let me show you where the bathroom is."

"Good idea," I answered, as I pushed my chair back. I followed her from the living room to a small bathroom. She pulled me by the hand into the bathroom and took my hands, spinning herself slowly as she pulled my hands around her, pressing her back to my chest and her ass to my hard-on.

"Mmmmm, now this is the way to wash hands," she said softly, drawing my hands towards the sink as she rubbed her bare ass against my cock.

"I bet I can make it better," I said, pulling one hand away. I reached down between us and guided my engorged head to her pussy and gently worked it into her as she bent over the sink. "There," I said after a few strokes, sliding my hands around her body again to cup both her big tits.

"Mmmmm. Oh yeah. Much better," she said, wiggling her ass so that my cock moved a little inside her. She pulled my hands from her tits down to the running water and gently soaped my hands, teasing my fingers and seductively massaging my hands while she worked my cock in and out of her pussy an inch or so. "Yeah, this is definitely the best way to wash hands."

"I couldn't agree more," I agreed, rocking my hips slightly to help push my cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck yeah," she groaned, letting go of my hands and holding the edge of the sink as she bent over to allow my strokes to lengthen. I raised my hands up to her tits and played with them with my soapy hands as I stroked in and out of her.

"You two do know that dinner is getting cold," Devon said, sticking her head around the edge of the bathroom door. "Not to mention there's still the dessert scroll."

"Yeah, that's true, but God damn this feels good," Amy moaned as I stroked into her, my thighs banging against her ass and making her big tits giggle and bounce in my hands.

"Come on," she said, reaching into the bathroom and pulling gently on Amy's arm.

"Ohhh spoil sport," Amy chided with a frown.

"Trust me. You'll get more," Devon said with a smile. "God, I wish I'd have thought about washing your hands," she said to me as she looked down at my glistening cock as she pulled Amy out of the bathroom.

I followed the two back to the table and sat down, wiping the remaining soap and water on the cloth napkin before going back to eating. Devon was right, the food was cold, but I was still hungry enough to eat it. "Sorry it's cold now," Amy said. "But I know how to fix this. Devon!"

"Yes Miss?" Devon asked, coming out of the kitchen again.

"Please take these to go microwave them."

"Yes Miss," Devon answered, picking up her plate from in front of Amy. She walked over and collected my plate and then headed for the kitchen. She came back a couple minutes later with the plates heated and set them back in front of us.

Amy and I finished dinner, the sole topic seeming to be sex related, starting with how I felt about her little surprise in the woods to how I was feeling about her now. With dinner done, we pondered the last two scrolls. "I wonder what the other brown one said?" Amy asked.

"We can find out," I answered, pulling the scroll from the cup and opening it. "Roger, remove Amy's skirt and panties, and if not already exposed, open her shirt to expose her nipples. Amy, remove Roger's pants and underwear. Using nothing but your hard cock, rub the supplied lotion into her nipples and pussy."

"Ohhh that could have been fun. Almost as much fun as me lotioning you with my tits."

"I venture to say I'd have ended up stuffed inside you just as effectively!" I laughed.

"Okay, so what's the last one? Equally sexy I hope."

"We'll see," I said as I pulled the last scroll from the cup and opened it. "Remove any remaining clothing. Amy, with Roger sitting on a chair, sit on his cock. Dessert is molten chocolate love cake. Roger must use his hands to stimulate Amy. The more stimulation he provides, the larger portion of the dessert she will share with him."

"Ohhh. Now that sounds like one hell of a way to have dessert," she said as she stood up. "And since you're already naked and hard," she said, stepping herself carefully across my lap, squeezing her ass between me and the table as she reached down and guided my cock towards her pussy. She sat down on me, straddling my legs and facing away from me before settling herself comfortably before pulling my hands to her bare breasts. "Okay sexy, stimulate."

"My pleasure," I said, stroking the fingers of one hand down her front to her pussy. I rolled my hand over and teased my fingers down to her clit, stroking it slowly while I squeezed and massaged her big tit.

"Ohhh yeah. That's exactly what I wanted. Your big cock deep inside me, your hands on my tits and your finger teasing my clit. Fuck, can it get any better than this?"

"Maybe," I answered, twisting her upper body slightly and lifting her tit enough to get her hard nipple to my mouth. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and nibbled it gently while stroking my finger back and forth across her exposed clit.

"Ohhhh fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned as I applied as much varied stimulation as I could. She began to bounce herself on my cock, adding the strokes of my fat cock to the mix. Up and down she bounced, her moans and cries of pleasure growing by the moment. "OHHHH FUCK YES, YES, YES!" she screamed as her whole body began to quiver. I could feel the tingle spreading through my crotch, my engorged cock ready to explode. "YES!" she screamed as my body jerked, jetting a gush of my cum up into her. Her whole body went rigid on my cock, her chest heaving as she fought for breath in the midst of a massive orgasm, my own body jerking and twitching as I emptied shot after shot of cum into her.

"Ohhh damn," Devon said from where she was looking around the kitchen doorway.

"Oh yeah," Amy moaned as she began to relax, both of us breathing hard after our mutual climax. "Seriously oh damn!"

"Guess that was dessert," I answered, as she sat on me, her pussy still spasming randomly around my fat cock.

"I guess if you still want chocolate, Devon can serve us," Amy panted.

"Maybe in a little bit. Right now, I'm pretty much worn out."

"Yeah. How about some snuggling on the sofa with a good movie?"

'Sure, what's your idea of a good movie?"

"Well, I know you like adventure, so how does Gravity sound?"

"Sounds pretty good to me," I agreed.

"Good," she said with a grin. She pushed herself up off of me and climbed off my lap. Taking my hand, she pulled me towards the living room again. She coaxed me onto the overstuffed sofa and then sat down next to me, swinging her legs across my lap and laying back, pulling my hand to lay me over next to her with my head resting on one of her big tits. She wrapped an arm around me and sighed contentedly. "Now this is the way to watch a movie."

I had to admit it was a comfortable pillow. We watched a good part of the movie, her fingers gently teasing my hair or stroking my back for a good part of the movie before I had to get up and go to the bathroom.

"Hurry back," she said, letting me get up from our tangle.

I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I had finished taking care of business and was washing my hands when I heard moaning on the other side of the wall. I opened the door and walked quietly to the kitchen doorway, the room on the other side of the bathroom wall and peeked around the corner. Devon was sitting in a corner of the kitchen, her bare ass on the counter, with one leg pointed towards the kitchen sink and the other pointed to the stove, spreading them wide apart. One hand was busy squeezing and massaging one of her own tits while the other was frantically plunging what looked like a cucumber into her pussy.

"Oh yeah. That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard with that fat cock. Ohhhhh God yes Roger. Fuck me baby! Fuck my hot little cunt!" she moaned loudly as she plunged the makeshift dildo in and out of her sopping wet pussy, the squish it made with each stroke just barely audible across the room. "Ohhhh God yes. Make me come sweetie. Make my hot cunt climax around your fucking hot dick! Ohhhh God damn yes!" she squeaked, her legs trembling as she worked the green vegetable in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhhh God yessss!" she squeaked louder, her whole body suddenly jerking and shaking, her hand no longer able to manage the coordination to push her imitation cock in and out of herself.