All Comments on 'The Hunt Pt. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I hope he survives all this!

5

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Story deteriorated and it’s now just a fuck fest. Where’s the romance?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Yeah, I was hoping that by the time you reached this point in the story that Robert and Amy would have been a lot more committed to each other as a couple. The open relationship thing doesn't do it for me. I'm more about having a head woman who is in charge of the harem and recruits the girls who want to be in it. The whole "go out and fuck whoever you want and I'm going to do the same" bit smacks to much "we have an open relationship without being committed to each other". That's not actually a relationship at all then. That's just fuck buddies. 4/5

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

I like the touches of realism you bring to your story; a cock needs a helping hand to find its natural home, sometimes it slips out or needs a little extra lubrication. You make it fun, sexy and real.

Amy is one sexy lady who isn't afraid to go for what she wants.

Can we have more please. Andy

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent Chapter. I liked it the most so far! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not a bible thumper or even a church goer, but so often taking the Lord's name in vain adds nothing to the story, quite the opposite for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the one hand, this is a marvelous romance story, with excellent characters and story line. On the other hand, the constant use of cursing and taking the name of the Lord in vain in the dialog is not only unnecessary, it is out of character for the entire mood of a romance story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

average...

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

WOW WOW what more can you say a man with a family of horny sister and his main sister doesn't mind sharing. Great story and good writing keep up the good work. Looking forward to more.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

My confusion goes back to the first chapter description of the 3 sisters, sequence of ages and their ages, names connected to age and sequence, etc..

This chapter helped by finally introducing Susie as the youngest, except her age.

You also never introduced characters actually works other then care for the large acreage, till this chapter, except Francine who moved away. Characters are thinly built, which is not normal for your excellent stories.

Thank you for your great work

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I'm three chapters in and really struggling to understand how this finishes as a love story (romance) rather than an erotic couplings story? I have to agree, this story lacks depth regarding characters. You mention he has kids early on. Where are they, how many, and what's their ages? As I allude to, Amy and his relationship is pure teenage lust so far. Her sharing him with every woman in her life only two weeks in ties your hands trying to get readers to believe a lasting relationship will result out of these interludes. 4*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

A couple of "housekeeping things" I want to address...

Use of the same word multiple times in a sentence...adverbs or adjectives...PLEASE use a thesaurus, or re-read the stories to cut out the repetitiveness.

You really use cursing in the most inappropriate ways, and too often. As they pointed out to us in the Marine Corps (of all places!!)... constant use of profanity shows a lack of imagination, and limited ability to communicate. THIS I have learned personally over a long life; here, in the sentences,cit is a MAJOR distraction to an otherwise well written series.

You have emotional interactions going on, and Roger/Robert is doing great with these sisters; I like how he has feelings for Amy already, and she for him. This may be a sister harem story...I LIKE IT!!

FICE**5**STARS for the effort... Yyyyaaaayyyy!!!!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💫💫💫💫💫🌪️💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10422 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hunt Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Hunt Series Info