The Hunt Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting approval of the second sister.
16.2k words
4.75
9.8k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers

Part 3

It was Saturday morning, the first day of bow season. This was far from typical weather for deer season. I couldn't remember the last time it was over seventy before the sun even came up! It didn't bode well for the deer moving once the sun cleared the trees. I had serious doubts about how good the hunting was going to be until the weather broke and we got some really cool nights down in the forties.

I was moving about the kitchen at all of five fifteen, making myself a quick breakfast before heading out.

"Morning Roger!" I heard Amy say as she walked in through the kitchen door from the garage where I had the overhead door already up to get out the ATV and load gear.

"Huh? Oh, morning," I answered in surprise. "Wasn't expecting you. I thought you'd go straight out."

"I thought about it, but then I figured we've been going out together for opening morning for three years, not much point in changing the tradition."

"I suppose not," I answered her. "Did you eat?"

"Yeah, I did," she answered as I pulled the microwave breakfast out of the cooker and carried it with a hot pad towards the kitchen table.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes," I said as I stepped back to the refrigerator.

"No hurry. Won't be light for almost an hour yet," she said as she stepped up behind me, pressing her body against my back and ass, her hands sliding around my body. I felt her hands undoing my belt as I stood at the refrigerator pouring milk in a glass to go with my breakfast.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as if I really needed an answer when her hand pushed into my pants and boxers to grab my cock.

"Having fun. You're having fun too, aren't you?"

"I didn't say I wasn't," I said as I stood there with the glass in my hand. "But I do need to eat."

"Spoil sport," she said with an audible pout in her voice as she pulled her hand out of my pants.

"No, just want to eat while it's still hot," I answered her.

"Does that mean I can play after you eat?"

"Depends. Do you want to go hunting or stay here and screw around?"

"Hmmmmm, damn that's a tough choice!" she said before breaking into a grin. "As much as I'd love to stay and fuck all day, we should probably go ahead and hunt since we're all dressed and all."

"Sounds like a good idea," I answered as I scooped a mouth full of eggs from the bowl.

"Of course, if we weren't dressed, it might be a different answer," she said teasingly as she pulled the front of her camouflaged shirt up to reveal a black lacy bra.

"You are so bad!" I said with a shake of my head before taking another bite.

"You didn't think so Wednesday night, now did you?"

"I have to admit, it was a fun game."

"Oh yeah. And now I know just exactly how good you can be with those fingers and mouth too!"

"Like I said, you are so bad."

She sat down at the table next to me while I finished my breakfast and then got up to follow me to the garage. Most of her gear was laying next to the ATV, so I helped her pack it next to mine on the machine and then climbed on to head out. She put the garage door down and then climbed on the back for the half mile ride down to where we'd park and walk the rest of the way in. The deer never really seemed to mind the ATV, but then I suppose they heard enough of it all summer that it wasn't particularly different, other than the time.

We got off, picked up our packs and bows and walked through the moonlight down the dirt trail towards where our stands are.

"This is nice, a moonlit stroll," she whispered softly.

"Yeah, it is."

"The stroll, or the company?"

"Both I suppose."

"So how come you never made a pass at me, until I did, I mean."

"Didn't think you'd want to be saddled with an old fart like me."

"Shouldn't you let me be the judge of that?"

"I suppose," I whispered with a shrug as we approached a fork in the trail where we'd split up. "Good luck!" I whispered.

"Hey!" she whispered a bit louder as I turned to walk down the trail.

"What?" I whispered back, turning to face her.

She stepped over to me, set her bow and pack down and wrapped her arms around my neck, lifting herself on her toes to press her lips against mine. She kissed me for long seconds, a long, slow, soft, erotic kiss that had my cock quickly growing in my pants.

"Now that's better," she whispered breathlessly as she broke the kiss.

"Um, yeah," I breathed as she slipped her arms off my neck and stepped back.

"Something for you to think about while you're sitting all alone on your stand. If you decide you want company, I'm just down there," she said, motioning towards where her stand was set about another hundred yards down the trail.

"Uh huh," I answered as I watched her walk the few paces to her gear. She looked back over her shoulder at me, still facing away from me, and pushed her camouflaged pants down, along with her black lace panties, as she bent over, pushing her bare ass out at me in the moonlight.

"Just something to think about," she said softly, wiggling her ass back and forth a few times, her pussy pushing out at me between her thighs as she bent a little further.

"Oh damn," I groaned to myself as she picked up her pack off the ground and stood up, her pants still around her knees. She turned to face me, grinned and then pulled her pants up to mid thigh before bending to pick her bow up off the ground. She smiled and walked away, holding the bow in one hand and her pants around her thighs with the other, her creamy ass cheeks practically glowing in the moonlight. "Damn," I muttered before finally turning and walking down the trail to my own stand, my pants bulging out in front. "Hell, three years in the woods with her I never knew I could have been playing like that with her," I muttered to myself.

I walked down the trail to the big double stand that she and I had shared multiple times the last two years, my mind filled with the image of her bare naked ass wiggling away into the dark. If her intent had been to get me thinking about screwing her again, it worked. I reached the stand and climbed up the fifteen feet to the tree stand platform and settled myself on the wide padded seat, my pack set next to me, and my bow hung on the peg screwed into the tree.

It wasn't even close to daylight yet, but I knew it was approaching. The first indicators always seemed to be the whippoorwills singing away just as the inky black of the night sky started to fade ever so slightly towards charcoal gray. I always enjoyed sitting in the woods, listening to mother nature wake and yawn from her overnight slumber. The barred owls and great horned owls soon joined the whippoorwills with their mournful call. The barred owls always seemed to have that deep throated trill at the end of their call, chatting amongst themselves as the sky lightened further.

It seemed that theirs and the whippoorwills morning chats ended as the skies began to grow pink with the approaching of ol' mister sun. The first orange rays peeking over the trees on the distant horizon as the squirrels and other birds began their morning hunt for breakfast. This morning it seemed as if the squirrel union had called in extra workers, each furry tree rat making me think there was a deer skipping joyfully along through the dead leaves. I wondered how much the deer paid the squirrels in acorns to frustrate hunters in this way?

It was already warm, and I had donned my scent proof pants and shirt over my existing camo pants and shirt, adding to the layers trapping my own body heat in the already warm morning. By ten, I was convinced that the morning heat had done nothing to help the hunting and was seriously considering calling it a day when I heard the leaves crunching.

Deer are funny animals. A deer trotting quickly through the underbrush frequently sounded just like a squirrel, but a large buck, slowly and carefully walking could be deadly silent or sound like another hunter. I had often mistaken the sounds of footsteps for being other hunters and discounted the sounds only to later see a huge bodied buck slip between the trees without giving me an opportunity for a shot. As a result, I had learned always check!

This set of footsteps was being careful, which meant either a hunter stalking, which there shouldn't be on private property, or it was a big deer being very cagy. I gently and slowly notched an arrow in the bow sitting on my lap, confident that my body was blocking my movements sufficiently. I didn't dare turn around, that much movement would be sure to attract its attention. All I could do was wait for it to pass by and hopefully remain in shooting range long enough for me to get a good look and shot.

The footsteps continued, gentle crunches at irregular intervals. This sounded like one sneaky deer, or else it could smell me but wasn't sure where it was coming from, making him skittish. I waited patiently, waiting for the first glimpse out of the corner of my eye. If this was an interloper in our hunting space, I was going to be very irritated!

I finally saw movement directly below my stand. I looked down, and there, staring back up at me was not a deer, but instead a completely naked, except for her boots, Amy!

"What are you doing?" I asked in a loud whisper, slipping the arrow off the string and tucking it back into the quiver to protect its razor sharp point.

"I was hot," she whispered. "And horny!"

"I guess," I answered as I hung the bow on the hook next to me and shifted my weight to look down at her as she moved around to the front of the ladder. "So what do you want to do?" I asked as she started climbing the ladder up to where I sat in the stand.

"Oh, something I thought about a lot last year," she said as she reached the top and slipped under the shooting rail that circled the dual seat stand. There was plenty of room for two to sit in the stand, although that meant my backpack had to be moved, which she took care of by simply tossing it over the side of the stand to land on the ground below us with a loud whump! "Now," she said, sitting down next to me and turning to face me. "Let's get rid of these."

"Uh huh," I answered as she began unzipping the light weight scent lock jacket I had on. She pushed it off my shoulders and pulled it down my arms before tossing it over the sided to land on the ground with my pack.

It took her several minutes to get me as naked as she was, wearing nothing but my untied boots and socks with my hard cock sticking up from my lap. "I have a confession to make," she said quietly.

"Oh?"

"Uh huh," she said, reaching over to my lap and wrapping her fingers around my hard-on. "You remember last year, we were sitting in this same stand on opening day?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, do you remember how late morning you had to go pee and you got down to do that?"

"Not really, but I'll assume I did, since you remember it so well."

"Oh yeah, I remember it. Anyway, my confession is that when you were going pee, I could see you. Well, more accurately, I could see you with my binoculars, and I really, really liked what I saw."

"Ohhhh, I see," I answered, suddenly understanding a lot more. Hell, there wasn't a day I didn't sit in a stand or a blind with her that I hadn't at some point had a hard-on from her bumping against me, even if those bumps weren't meant sexually.

"Yeah, you were pretty hard, and it took you a long time to get it down enough to go pee, and well, while you were doing that, I kinda had my hand down my own pants."

"Ahhh. I'm beginning to understand," I answered.

"I hoped you would," she said standing up. She stepped carefully in front of me, one leg swinging across mine to straddle my legs. With one hand on a branch of the tree and the other on the shooting rail, she lowered herself down, bending over to push her ass towards me. I felt her grind her pussy against my hard-on for several seconds before she reached between her own legs to find my cock with her hand and guide it to her wet waiting pussy.

"Never fucked up in a tree before," I groaned as she slid slowly down my cock.

"Me either, but damn I wanted to do it a lot of times last year. Fuck, if you'd have pulled my pants down last year, you could have had me any time you wanted."

"I'll remember that," I said as her bare ass pressed against my thighs. She began to gently and slowly lift and lower herself, not going overly fast, presumably because she didn't want to rock the stand right out of the tree. Whatever the reason, her motions were incredibly erotic and stimulating, not enough to make me come, but definitely enough to drive me way up that slope. She moaned softly as she rode me, her silky pussy walls caressing every inch of my shaft as she lifted until I was almost ready to slip out and then pushed slowly back down again until her ass was pressed against me.

"This is fucking wonderful," she moaned softly as she lifted and lowered herself, the tree stand rocking ever so gently from her motions.

"You can say that again," I groaned, feeling my balls tightening and tingling in anticipation of the quickly building orgasm.

"Okay, this feels fucking wonderful and I'm going to God damn come like a fucking freight train any second!" she moaned loudly. "God damn, you feel good inside me!"

"You feel pretty fucking good around me too," I answered breathlessly as I felt my cock growing a bit fatter in the final moments.

"Fuck, I can tell you're gonna come!" she breathed softly, still stroking herself up and down my cock, my hips trying to push up into her with each downward stroke she made.

"You can tell?"

"I'm learning to!" she gasped as my body jerked suddenly, jamming my shaft up into her as she came down, a huge gush of cum pumping up into her hot pussy. "YES! That's it baby! Give it to me!" she squealed as she slammed herself down on me, my surging cum triggering her own climax. I could feel her pussy spasm and quiver around my pulsing cock, my juices filling her as she ground herself against me, moaning loudly as she enjoyed her own climax.

"Oh God," I groaned after I could breathe again. "Damn that felt good."

"Uh huh!" she answered emphatically. "VERY good! I may never think about hunting the same way again."

"I fucking well know I won't," I answered with a chuckle. "So what now?"

"Well, we're naked in the woods, what do you suppose is next?"

"I dunno. More sex?"

"Uh huh. And I have a perfect idea, as soon as I get you hard again," she said as she wiggled her ass on my thighs. "God, I love feeling you inside me!"

"I get that idea," I said with a chuckle.

"Fran does to. God she couldn't stop talking about hot big you felt inside her," Amy said, twisting around on my lap enough to see me.

"Yeah, that was a bit awkward," I answered.

"What part, having sex with two of us at once? I wouldn't have thought that was a problem. At least it didn't seem like it was a problem," she said, wiggling on me a little.

"Oh it wasn't that. I just felt like I was contributing to her marital problems."

"Oh sweetie, there isn't anything you could do to make that worse. It's pretty much a done deal now. He's been fucking around on her so much that he doesn't even care if she knows any more."

"Oh."

"This conversation is NOT making you hard again. I wanna feel you getting hard again. So let's change to another topic, shall we?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"What did you think of Devon. Did you like seeing her playing with herself? Sliding that big cucumber in and out of her hot little pussy?"

"Oh God," I groaned, her comment bringing back the image of her roommate sitting on the counter fucking herself with the fat green vegetable.

"You can say that again. She so wanted to get fucked by you. In fact, she asked if the chance came up again, if I'd mind if she took a little ride on mister happy."

"Seriously?" I asked in surprise. "And you of course said no."

"On the contrary. I don't mind if she wants a little of this. Since I know you enjoy a little three way action, and I certainly don't mind playing with her sexy little body, what the hell, it could be a lot of fun!"

"Oh Lord," I groaned as I pictured myself laying down with Amy on my face and Devon bouncing up and down on my hard cock.

"Ohhh yeah. Now that did it. I can already feel you getting fat inside me. That's it baby. Now I know what really trips your trigger. You love having more than one woman at once!"

"I didn't say that!" I protested, unable to keep my cock from responding to the images my mind was playing.

"Ohhh you are a naughty man. Have you ever watched two women having sex? In person I mean? I bet you'd love that. Kneeling behind me, your cock sliding in and out of my pussy while I had my head buried between Devon's legs, licking her pussy until she screamed? Oh yeah. Or maybe the other way around? Fucking her while she licks my hot cunt? Ohhh God, you are getting so hard again. What a naughty, naughty man!"

"Hey, whose idea was it to suggest the two of you at once?" I asked a little defensively.

"Well, mine of course," she answered with a giggle. "You don't think I'd suggest that if I minded, did you? I mean it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that two girls living together might occasionally see each other naked when they're drunk and do things they wouldn't usually do, does it?"

"No, it doesn't take much imagination for that," I agreed.

"Good. Now let's head home. I have something special in mind for the ride home, now that you're all nice and hard again," she said, wiggling her ass on me to move my again hard cock around inside her.

She pulled off me, releasing a little flood of our combined cum that leaked down her legs as she turned and climbed down the ladder. I followed behind, my bow in my hand, my clothes spread around on the ground under the stand. We picked up all my clothes and pack and the two of us hiked back toward the ATV, her hand occasionally reaching over and giving me some strokes to keep me hard.

"You keep that up and I'm liable to stop and just bend you over," I said quietly after the third time she grabbed my cock.

"Ohhhh sounds so nice! Any other day I'd say bring it on, but today I have other plans," she said with a grin. "Trust me, I think you're gonna enjoy this."

"If you say so," I answered as we came to the fork in the road and stopped to pick up her clothes and gear. It was a short walk from there to the ATV. We stored all the gear and our clothes in the ATV before she let on what she had in mind. With me sitting on the seat, reclined part way back against the packs on the back of the machine, she climbed on, straddling me and lowering herself on my cock. Sitting astride my lap, she started up the machine and we headed back up the trail towards home, the bouncing of the ATV working my cock in and out of her pussy in short little stabbing jerks.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned after a particularly big bump that bounced her up almost off my cock before slamming her back down onto me. "God damn. That keeps up, you might have to steer!"

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm fucking close to coming again!" she moaned as we bounced over another bump.

I chuckled and reached my hands up from her hips, where I was holding us both onto the ATV and grabbed both tits. "Tell you what, I'll squeeze the left one to turn left and the right to turn right," I joked, squeezing both her big soft tits at once.

"Ohhhh God damn. You are so bad!" she cried as she hit the brakes, her whole body suddenly shaking and shuddering on me as she sat, gasping for breath as I squeezed her soft tits and nipples, her pussy clenching tightly around my fat cock. "God, I love coming around your cock," she gasped.

"You certainly have some interesting ways of getting there."

"Oh honey, I have all kinds of ideas I want to try. I've been dreaming up ways for you to make love to me for a whole damn year."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers