The Hunt Pt. 04

Story Info
Amy takes him shopping.
7.1k words
4.76
9.3k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers

Part 4

Monday was a positively normal day at work, thank goodness. I needed some normalcy in my life at the moment. Monday night was equally quiet. Tuesday seemed to be going along the same lines as Monday, thankfully, until mid afternoon when I got a text from Amy informing me that we "had to go shopping tonight". I had no idea what it was we were shopping for, or why, but I suspected that I'd find out soon enough. My time with Amy could be described as anything but normal, but I guess that is more a discomfort than a complaint. I was really enjoying my time with Amy, age difference and all, even if she managed push my boundaries to and beyond the breaking point at times.

So, it wasn't much of a surprise to have Amy stop by shortly after I got home from work to "collect" me. She was secretive about our destination, but it was pretty clear to me once we were on the road that we were headed to the big city, a bit over an hour away. Fortunately our trip included a stop at a fast food joint for some dinner and then back on the road. She pulled into a small western apparel shop on the south side of the city, giving me my first hint about what we were even going shopping for.

"Here we are," she said brightly.

"Western wear?"

"Oh yeah. I'm quite sure you don't have anything remotely Western in your closet, and, well, I never turn down a new dress."

"I see. So you get a dress and I get?"

"Jeans, boots, shirt," she said with a grin.

"And I want to wear Western why?"

"Because tomorrow night I'm taking you dancing."

"And I presume it's Western dancing?"

"It is lover. You haven't ever done Western line dancing, have you?"

"Not even close!" I agreed with a chuckle.

"Then this'll be a new experience. Hopefully a fun one. But you gotta dress the part."

"So, I have to buy a whole new outfit?"

"Tell you what. You buy my dress and I'll buy your outfit," she said with a grin.

"Okay. It's a deal," I agreed.

"Good. Let's go shop!" she said, opening her car door and starting to climb out. I climbed out as well, following her to the door of the shop and in. The building was stuffed with rack after rack of Western jeans, shirts, skirts, dresses, shelves of boots and hats. Pretty much anything anyone could imagine that a real cowboy or a city cowboy or girl, would need.

"May I help you?" a young blonde girl asked us as Amy flipped through a rack of men's jeans.

"Yes. I need a full outfit for my boyfriend," Amy said as she looked at the young woman in a rather short, snug fitting Western dress, boots and hat.

"Sure, do you want to start with pants, or would you like to do shirts?

"Well, pants probably."

"Fine. What size? He looks like about a thirty-two waist, maybe a thirty-four long?"

"Actually, that's pretty much exactly what size I usually wear," I answered her.

"Well, do you want something durable, or more dressy?" she asked.

"Well, we're going to the Circle Bar S tomorrow," Amy told her.

"Ohhhhhh. I see. Well, in that case," the young lady said, turning to lead us towards another rack of pants. "I'd suggest these," she added, pulling a pair off the rack. "Would you like to go try them on?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered, taking the pants from her. They looked like regular denim but were softer than I expected for pants that I'd wear out in the woods.

"Okay, this way," she said, leading the way to a group of dressing rooms on the back wall of the store. She pushed the curtain aside and let me walk in. "I'll be right here if you need anything," she said, closing the curtain slowly, her eyes clearly appraising me from head to toe, feeling almost like she was undressing me.

"Yeah, sure," I answered, shaking my head slightly. I wondered what the Circle Bar whatever had to do with shopping and why she suddenly seemed much more interested in what was in my pants than me putting them on.

I took my slacks off and wiggled into the snug denim, the material almost molding to my thighs and butt as I pulled 'em on. My thighs were always a little larger than average, presumably from all the hiking I do, but this was tight even for my "normal" fit. "These seem a bit tight," I called through the curtain.

The curtain pulled aside, Amy and the salesgirl both standing in front of it as I tried to pull the front of the pants closed over my boxers. "They are supposed to be snug," the salesgirl said, reaching out to run a hand over my ass as I turned to face away from her, my pants still open in front.

"Hey!"

"Don't worry. I'm just checking fit," she said as she pulled her hand from my butt. "Let me get one size larger and see if that's more comfortable," she said, walking away. "You can just take those back off if you want," she said over her shoulder.

I reached for the curtain, but Amy reached as well, taking it from my hand. I expected her to close it but to my surprise, she stood there holding it open, waiting expectantly. "Go ahead. There isn't anyone to see," Amy coaxed me with a wink.

"Just remember this later," I said as I started to peel the pants off while she grinned at me. I stood there waiting for the salesgirl to bring another pair of pants, wearing only my shirt, boxers and socks, feeling quite conspicuous.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll remember. Maybe I'll just take everything off while I'm picking my dress. Can you see me walking around the racks completely naked? My tits bouncing completely exposed and my freshly shaved pussy exposed to anyone who might walk in? Mmmmm yeah. Maybe some more guys will show up by then so they can see me too. Oh, I see you like that idea. You're already getting hard just thinking about it. Thinking about me in the store completely naked," she said as she reached for her shirt and pulled it out of her pants waist. She pulled the shirt up and over her head, tossing it into the dressing room on my pants, leaving her tits covered with just a lacy little bra that didn't seem quite big enough to really contain her large breasts. She reached behind her back and flicked the bra clasp and shrugged it off, exposing her bare tits as she stood in front of the dressing room, making my cock grow significantly in my boxers. "I knew that'd work. It always does. You can't help but get a hard-on when I show you my tits."

"Yeah, so true," I answered sheepishly. "I suppose you wanted me hard for some reason?"

"Hell yeah," she answered with a grin. "Gotta see how the pants fit with you like this cuz I guarantee you're gonna have one tomorrow."

The salesgirl came back with another pair of pants and stopped short, staring at the bulge in my boxers after frowning at Amy's bare chest. "Um. Here, try these," she said, taking a hesitant step forward and holding the jeans out for me.

"Thanks," I said, taking them and stepping into them. I tucked my boxers down into the pants and then wiggled the stretchy denim up over my ass.

"Oh God," the salesgirl said, as I pulled the blue cloth closed over my bulging cock, making the front of the pants bulge out as well. "Yeah," she said breathlessly, those fit just fine."

"Oh yeah," Amy said with a grin as she stepped forward. She ran her hand up and down my cock, stroking it. "This looks awful uncomfortable though," she said as she reached for the snap and zipper. She pulled the front of my pants open and fished my cock from where it was bent down my leg and pulled the front of my boxers down until she had my cock free. She stroked it several times, making sure that the salesgirl got a good look before she allowed my boxers to cover it again.

"I think a shirt now," Amy said, looking over her shoulder at the sales-girl, leaving the front of my pants open, only my boxers covering my hard-on as she pulled my shirt up.

"I have just the thing," the girl said, clearly blushing as she turned to walk away.

"That was terrible," I said quietly.

"Awww, come on," she said with a crooked grin. "Just having a little fun."

"I see. Will you think it's fun too if I do this?" I asked, reaching over to her pants and undoing the snap and pulling the zipper down.

"Well, go for it stud!" she said, moving her hands to her hips and pushing her pants and panties down over her ass until they were around her thighs, now wearing nothing above her thighs as she stood in the dressing room in front of me. I reached down between her legs and gently stroked her wet pussy lips. "Mmmmm yeah. You're making me God damn turned on," she whispered huskily. "You keep doing that and we're gonna have to find someplace to fuck before we head home."

"I doubt that they want us banging away in here," I answered her. "In fact, if the store were busier, they'd probably not appreciate how you're dressed right now. Not to mention the security cameras I'm sure are looking in our direction."

"Ohhhh God. I forgot about the cameras. Some security guard is gonna get one hell of a turn on," she said, rolling her eyes. "No point in being dressed like this alone though," she said, taking a step closer and reaching for my pants. She pushed and wiggled them, working them down over my ass until she had them down to my thighs, my hard-on poking straight out at her.

"Here's the shirt," the salesgirl said, stopping in front of us and staring at my cock. "Oh God." She whispered.

"Yeah, that's what I say every time he pushes it into me," Amy said with a giggle as she reached for the shirt, then pulled her hand back. "You want to put it on him?"

"Oh, um, yeah," she whispered, stepping towards me as Amy stepped to the side to make room for her.

I held out an arm and she slid the sleeve on my arm, allowing me to turn to get the other arm in, with me ending up facing away from her. Her arms wrapped around me, and I could feel her body press against mine, her tits pressing into my back as her hands reached around me to start snapping the little pearlized snaps down the front. One at a time she clicked the snaps, her hands working down the shirt until she was doing the last two at the bottom, her hands brushing against my rock-hard cock as it jutted out. When the last snap was fastened, I felt both her hands close around my cock and gently stroke it, the fingers of her delicate hands not quite able to close all the way around the girth of my hard-on. "Wow," she whispered as she ground her hips against my ass, her hands slowly stroking my shaft. I suspect that something more would have happened if it hadn't been for the little electronic bell signaling that the front door of the store had opened. "Oh shit," she blurted, jerking her hands back away from my cock. Without another word, she backed out of the dressing room and pulled the curtain closed over Amy and me.

"Well, that spoiled the fun," Amy said quietly.

"Yeah, well," I said, pulling my pants up and trying to tuck my hard-on into them.

Amy pushed the curtain back to look out and with a smile pushed it all the way open again. I could see two young ladies, maybe in their mid to late twenties, walking across the store towards several racks of Western dresses. "Maybe not all the fun," Amy added.

"May I help you find something?" We heard the salesgirl ask as she walked through the racks towards the two young women.

"I think it's time for me to get a dress, don't you think?" Amy asked, kicking her shoes off and bending over to pull her pants the rest of the way down her legs. Standing completely naked, she stepped out of the dressing room and walked nonchalantly towards several racks of dresses. She had just about made it to the dress racks when the stock-room door near the racks opened and a young man stepped out wearing jeans, a Western shirt and cowboy hat pushed back on his head. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at Amy as she walked right past him towards the dresses.

"Oh Lord," I groaned as Amy started perusing the dresses, pulling one after another off the rack and holding it to her naked body before putting it back. The two young women also stood and stared as Amy looked through first one rack and then another, finally selecting a dress to try on. Instead of bringing it back to the dressing room, she stood there in the middle of the store, and tried it on. I had to admit that the light blue material and very short hemline looked damn good on her.

With the dress on, she walked back past the stockboy and back to me, turning and spinning before asking me if I liked the dress.

"Yeah, it looks fantastic," I answered honestly.

"Good, let's get some boots now," she said, taking me by the hand, my cock still jutting out the front of my open pants. She towed me down the aisles to the stockboy. "Can you help us try on some boots?" Amy asked politely as she walked past him heading towards the wall with all the cowboy boots. She towed me down the aisle the two young women were now in, the "show" over, and the two looking at dresses themselves. One, a redhead with modest size tits and a snug fitting little dress, stopped and stared as Amy towed me past, my hard-on swinging back and forth with each step.

"Ohhhh fuck," she murmured, elbowing her friend to look as she stared at me walking past.

Amy led me to the wall of boots, stood for a few moments, and then pulled two different boots off the wall. She smiled at me and the stock-boy who was following behind and took my hand again, pulling us to wooden bench and sat down. "I think I need to be measured though," she said to the stockboy who stood there staring as Amy hiked the hem of the skirt up her thighs far enough to expose her shaved pussy lips to him.

"Yyyyes ma'am," he said nervously as he scrambled to find the foot measuring tool and a little stool. You could see his eyes were more on her pussy than the tool as he sat down in front of her and set the metal gauge on the floor. "If you could stand on it, please?" he asked politely.

Amy got up from the bench and stepped one foot on the gauge, pulling the hem of the dress up until her whole mound was exposed, and then leaned towards the stockboy, his face practically against her bare skin as he bent to measure her foot. "I think an eight," he said nervously, his hat falling off his head as Amy leaned a little closer in an apparent effort to look down as well, his cheek pressing against her bare mound.

"Hmmm. Okay. We'll try an eight," Amy said pleasantly, stepping back and sitting back down next to me.

"I'll be right back," he said as he abruptly got up and headed to the back room, a huge bulge in his pants from his sudden arousal.

"I wonder if he's going to jack off back there before he comes back?" Amy whispered.

"You are so bad!" I whispered back to her.

"You should talk. I see your cock is still out and hard, and those two young ladies are making one hell of an effort to stay close," she said, reaching over and grabbing my cock to give it a few strokes. "God, I wanna sit on this so bad right now."

"Trust me, that's two of us," I agreed as the stockboy came back with two boxes of boots. He sat down in front of Amy on the little stool and then opened one box, pulling out a boot.

"Here we go ma'am," he said, clearly still nervous. Amy hiked the skirt up again so her whole leg and pussy lips showed as she lifted her foot off the floor to allow the young man to slide the boot on her foot. He leaned towards her to help force the boot onto her foot, his eyes staring at her pussy the whole time.

"That feels pretty good," Amy cooed softly as she put the foot on the ground and lifted the other off the floor, placing it against the bulge in his pants. "Maybe we should try the other one on this foot?"

"Uh, uh, uh, sure," he stammered as Amy rubbed her foot on the front of his pants, grinding her toes into his hard-on as he reached down to open the other box. He pulled the right boot out and held it out for Amy, who moved her foot from his crotch and slid it into the boot. With two boots now on she stood up, letting the hem of her dress drop as she walked over to the mirror to look at herself in the boots.

"What do you think Robert? Right or left?" she asked as she turned and twisted slowly, looking at the boots from several angles, the angled mirror allowing us to see right up her dress as we sat looking at her.

"Right," I said, indicating the boot with the light blue highlights that matched her dress.

"I think so too," she said, with a smile, turning back to us. She walked over and sat down, letting the stockboy pull both boots off and put them back in the boxes, her dress again "accidently" hiked up to expose her pussy to him.

"Your turn," Amy said. "Miss, can you help my boyfriend pick some boots?" she called to the salesgirl who was clearly watching us while the two young ladies continued to browse the racks, never straying too far from being able to see my exposed hard-on.

"Um, sure," she said, walking over towards us.

"Robert, why don't you go look and see what you like?" Amy suggested as the salesgirl walked over to us.

"Okay," I answered with a shrug, getting up and following the salesgirl to the wall of boots.

"What style to do you like?" she asked, her eyes more on my cock than the wall of boots.

"I'll be honest, I've never worn cowboy boots before."

"I see. Well, then how about something not too flashy. Maybe these," she said, pulling a plain black pointy toed boot from the wall. "What size do you wear?"

"I've no clue. I wear a nine and a half in regular hiking boots," I offered.

"Well, we better measure you then," she said, walking over to where Amy was still seated, the stockboy quickly vacating the stool to allow her to take it. She sat down and slid the foot measuring tool over and waited for me to step on it. I heard her moan softly as her cheek brushed my hard-on as she bent over to measure my foot. "I think we should try a ten," she said breathlessly after she spent several long seconds measuring my foot, her cheek gently stroking my engorged head, almost as if she wanted to just open her mouth and suck it right in.

She got up and walked away, her face flushed pink as she quickly disappeared into the backroom. She came back nearly two minutes later with a brown box containing a pair of boots. She squatted down in front of me, her knees splayed wide apart, intentionally letting me see up her skirt to her now bare pussy, a neatly trimmed patch of blonde curls framing her full round teenage looking pussy. She pulled one boot out, pulled the paper out of the boot and then held it out for me. I put my foot into the boot, trying to slide it down in. "You may have to stand up," she said huskily as she let go of the boot.

"Alright," I said, pushing myself up from the bench and putting weight on my foot to slide it down into the boot. "A bit tight I think."

"Alright," she said. "Let's take it off. Dave, would you get me a ten and a half in this?" she said to her co-worker.

"Sure Tris," he said, quickly scurrying away as she lifted my booted foot to try and pull it off.

"Definitely too tight," she said, trying to slide the boot off my foot. She stood up and turned around, stepping across my leg and bending over to try and pull.

I really couldn't resist. With her short Western skirt pulling up over her round ass as she bent over in front of me, and with my hormones raging, I slid a hand up her thigh and gently stroked her pussy lips, bringing a moan from her lips as she paused her efforts to get my boot off. "You keep doing that and I may have to just sit on that cock," she whispered.

"Ahh," I said, stopping my stroking and just holding my fingers on her pussy as she went back to pulling on the boot. It took several more seconds, but she finally got it to move and slid it off my foot, stepping away and out of my reach. She turned around and sat on the stool in front of me, her chest rising and falling as she breathed harder than she had been when we started. I wasn't entirely sure if it was from exertion or excitement, but I expected a combination of both.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers
12