All Comments on 'The Hunt Pt. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenover 1 year ago

Excellent series of stories. Well written.

Well done Mr. S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

tlk2metlk2meover 1 year ago

A fun ride....just once in my life I'd like that kind of opportunity

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Glad to see them circle around to actually being *together*, not just accessories or sexual props. I really like these two together, and I'm glad to see them move towards a potentially more permanent relationship. Keeping the loophole for the sisters still works for me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
excellent

Sweet, tender, beautifully written, this chapter in some ways is the best yet in this wonderful romance story, although its brevity is regrettable. There is a definite improvement in the dialog, with less profanity and the using of the Lord's name in vain (not appropriate any way for a romance story).

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Nicely done Storyman

Thanks for writing

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great set of stories only problem is it is over but you writ very well and tell a great story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great story for another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

Great fun but can't see why you posted it in the romantic section; definitely incestuous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read stories on Literotica to be pleasantly entertained and let me say that this author has nailed it on target. The characters were great and enjoyable. Wish I could meet women like Amy and Francine and Susie and Devon and Judy. I would definitely go nuts trying to deal with the five of them. Poor Robert ... I hope he is still alive and well. :))) Of course, I wish this story would continue at least one or two more chapters. I love the humour and of course all the action within. Great writing !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

It is a good story, as all of yours are. BUT, this series belongs in erotic couplings and the sudden "come to Jesus" discussion at the end is too sharp of a turn for your characters to consider it credible. The women are hot, the sex is hot, but the core story arc is hallow. 4*

tsgtcapttsgtcaptover 1 year ago

Thanks for bringing a story to a happy ending with just the two... could use another chapter, you know, the "now you know the rest of the story"... love the story!!

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Loved it you really have a fantastic talent for writing please keep it up for all your followers.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

Good finish... thanknyou.

NotunskilledNotunskilledabout 2 months ago

Excellent ending. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hunt Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Hunt Series Info

SIMILAR Stories