The Hunt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go Tris," the stockboy said, coming out of the backroom and handing her a box.

"Tris?" I asked her as she pulled the boot from the box.

"Short for Tristan," she said with a shrug.

"You don't like your name?"

"Not particularly. It's more a boy's name," she said as she held the boot out for my foot.

"I think it's a pretty name," I offered as she pushed the boot up my foot. "That feels a lot better."

"Good!" she said brightly, leaning down to grab the other boot out of the box. She pulled the paper out of the boot and then pushed it onto my foot, waiting for me to stand up. I pushed myself up from the bench, my cock practically slapping her in the face she was sitting so close. It didn't surprise me to feel her hand grab my cock and squeeze it as I stood in front of her.

"So all you need now is a hat," Amy said from where she was sitting on the bench. Why don't you take him over and find a nice hat?"

"Oh, certainly!" the young woman said brightly, letting go of my cock and standing up next to me. "Come with me," she said with a grin. "I think have the perfect one."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh," she said, taking me by the hand and pulling me towards the stockroom door. "I'm not really supposed to take customers back here, but I think we can make an exception this once."

"If you think it's okay."

"Oh trust me, it'll be just fine," she said, pulling me through the curtained doorway and into the stockroom, a large back area of the store with a maze of shelfs full of merchandise. She pulled me to the end of the first row of shelfs and then turned, quickly wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my face towards hers. "Quick, unzip the back of my dress," she urged quietly before pressing her lips to mine. She kissed me wetly, waiting for me to unzip her dress. "Well, you gonna or not?"

"Gonna what?"

"Fuck me, silly. God, you know you want to, and I sure as hell want you to," she said urgently, letting go of my neck to reach behind herself and pulling the zipper down herself. She shrugged the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her body while she was undoing the strap holding her bra in place. In moments she was completely naked except for her boots and hat. She pulled me by the hand to a stack of boxes on the end of the row of shelfs and sat on the edge, leaning back and lifting her legs, spreading them wide to completely expose her pussy for me.

"You sure about this? I mean we don't even know each other."

"Hell yeah, I'm sure. Your girlfriend told me I could if I wanted to."

"She did huh?"

"Uh huh. She was going to try and tease Dave into fucking her. Don't know if he will, but I'm sure as hell not waiting around to find out," she said, grabbing my cock and pulling me towards her, using it like a handle. She aimed me towards her waiting pussy and used her boots on my ass to pull me closer to her. She rubbed my engorged head up and down her wet lips and then moaned as she pulled me into her with her heels. "Oh God yes. You are so fucking big inside me!" she moaned.

I couldn't really not fuck her at this point. Amy had teased the shit out of me so bad that I felt like I was practically ready to shoot already. I reached for her breasts, grabbing as much of the C cup or more tits as I could and started sliding in and out of her pussy. I rocked my hips rhythmically, pumping my shaft deep in and out of her tight tunnel caressing every inch of my shaft. "Ohhh fuck. I won't last long doing this," I groaned.

"Me either. Oh fuck. My pussy feels like it's practically vibrating," she moaned softly. "I can't remember the last time I was this turned on."

I continued to drive into her, my thighs slapping against her bare ass with each stroke, her whole body shaking with each impact. I could feel my head beating against her cervix with each plunge into her wet tightness, the tingle growing rapidly in my groin, warning me that I was getting danger close to unloading.

"YES!" she squealed suddenly as her whole body convulsed around my cock. I felt her pussy clench and spasm around me with each involuntary jerk of her body. I tried to keep sliding in and out of her even tighter pussy, my fat head seeming to drive her climax even higher with each stroke.

"Fuck," I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock into her until there was no room for more of me. I felt a huge gush of cum flow out powerfully into her, drawing another cry of delight from her lips as she lay back even farther, her jerks and twitches having changed to rocking motion that tried to grind her clit harder into my body, the heels of her boots digging into my ass.

"Ohhhhh God damn!" she moaned loudly. "Ohhhh God what a fuck!" she panted after a few seconds more. "God your girlfriend is a lucky woman."

"How so?" I asked a little breathlessly.

"Oh God. Getting fucked with this cock all the time? Shit, I'd do it in a heartbeat!" she said with a soft giggle. "God, you fill me up so full."

"In more ways than one," I joked. "She really told you to fuck me?"

"Uh huh. Way back when she was picking a dress. She said if I wanted to fuck you that the ball was in my court."

"Huh. That's a new one on me."

"We better get back out there," she said with a soft sigh. "They might think we're doing something back here."

"We are," I answered as I pulled my shrinking cock from her pussy, a small gush of cum leaking out and dripping down the front of the stack of boxes to the floor from her gaping pussy.

"Yeah, but we don't want to make it too obvious."

"Like it won't be with your pussy leaking like that?"

"Oh pooh," she said with a frown. "Stay here. I'll be right back," she added as she slid off the boxes and disappeared around the corner deeper into the stock room. She came back a few moments later with a box and a smaller package. She ripped open the package and pulled out a pair of small lacy panties, which she stepped into, then picked the box up from where she set it, pulling out a leather hat. "This isn't exactly a regular cowboy hat, it's actually an Australian cowboy hat," she said as she put it on my head and moved it around slightly. "Yeah, perfect!" she said with a smile. "Now, help me with my dress please?"

"Uh sure," I answered as she bent to pick up her dress. She stepped into it and turned her back to allow me to zip it, not bothering with the bra at all, which was fairly obvious through the thin material as she turned around. She quickly tucked my cock into my boxers and zipped my pants up for me, lifting herself on her toes to reach up and kiss me.

"There, all put away. I hope the other girls aren't disappointed."

"Yeah, about that. Who are they?"

"Damn if I know. They just came in to look at dresses. Why? Wanna take a go with them too?"

"I didn't say that," I said with a frown.

"Just wondered. I mean, you do a pretty nice job of pleasing a girl."

"Yeah. Well," I said, leaving the sentence unfinished as we walked back out of the stockroom to find Amy putting her clothes back on.

"Well, you two have a good time back there?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh...I'd say it was a nice time," the salesgirl said with a grin. "Let me know when you're ready and I'll check you out," she added as she walked away, the two other girls following along behind her now that there wasn't anything particularly outstanding to see.

"Come on stud, let's get your clothes out of the dressing room. You have a dress to pay for after all."

"Yeah, I guess," I answered, following her as she led the way back to the dressing room, carrying her new boots and wearing the new dress. I didn't see the stockboy around and wondered what happened to him.

We collected our things and headed to the counter to check out. The young lady checked out Amy first, with me paying for her dress, boots and hat, and then rang up the items I was wearing. Once Amy had paid for my new duds we headed to the car, the salesgirl wishing me a quick return, to the immediate giggles of the two other young women in the store.

"You have to know those two are going to be playing with each other as soon as they can, right?" Amy said as we climbed into her car.

"Huh?"

"You mean you couldn't tell?"

"Tell what?"

"That they were into each other. You might have been able to screw them, but they were definitely into each other big time," Amy said with a chuckle.

"Which reminds me, what happened to the stockboy?" I asked curiously as she backed out of the parking spot.

Amy chuckled and snorted a little. "Poor guy took off as soon as I started undoing his pants. I guess me being naked just wasn't enough to cover that he was about to get his cock exposed to those two young women."

"He ran out of the store?"

"Uh huh. And never came back."

"Ahhh. Well, then, I guess you're still way worked up then?"

"Lover, I'm so fucking horny right now I'd fuck a hood ornament!"

"Now that might be interesting to see," I joked.

"Easy for you to say. You got yours with that little salesgirl. You know, this only works if both sides get to play, right?"

"Well, first off, this was your idea, not mine. Second off, the only reason I did was because you told her to. Thirdly, all you have to do is find a place and you can have all you want."

She grinned back at me. "I know a place on the way home."

Turned out she did know a place. She got off the highway at an exit that looked fairly deserted and turned down the little two-lane paved road. We'd only gone a mile or so and she pulled off the road onto a little gravel driveway that curved into the trees. She drove around the curve and parked, leaving the headlights on. She climbed out of the car and walked in front of it, stripping everything she had on except her boots, off. "Well? You coming?" she asked with a grin, rubbing her pussy with one hand and one of her big tits with the other.

I stepped out of the car and walked to her, her hands reaching for my shirt and undoing the snaps. "So, how is it you know this place?" I asked as she pushed my shirt off my shoulders.

"Oh. Well, I've stopped here once or twice with guys on the way home from dates," she said as she tossed my shirt on the hood with her dress and then started undoing my pants.

"So, you've used the hood before, have you?"

"Not on my car. But have I been fucked on the hood of a car? Oh yeah. On the hood, the tailgate, in the back seat, bent over outside the door. Yeah, I've done it a few places. But never with a perfect cock."

"A perfect cock?" I asked as she pushed my pants and boxers down my thighs.

"Oh yeah. Trust me, you have the most perfect cock I've ever sucked or fucked," she said as she stepped back to the car and lifted herself onto the hood of her car. She lay back and lifted and spread her legs. "So, now you wanna fuck me? Or just stand there and enjoy the view?"

I stepped between her legs and aimed my dick for her pussy. I pressed easily into her wet slit, drawing a long deep moan from her. "Tell me," I asked as I started sliding slowly in and out of her. "Just how many dicks have you experienced to name me a perfect dick?"

"It's not like I've spent my life a virgin," she moaned softly.

"Never said you did. But that didn't answer my question," I grunted as I started plunging faster into her.

"Oh. Plenty," she moaned. "Oh damn you feel good."

"Uh huh. I guess asking how many plenty is would be being too personal?"

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me against her, stopping me from stroking. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me with a serious expression on her face. "Are you jealous?" she asked softly.

I shrugged. "Maybe a little," I answered quietly.

"Why? Why does it matter how many men I've had sex with before you?"

"I didn't say it mattered."

"Oh yes. You most certainly did. Tell me, why is it important?"

"I didn't say it was."

"But it is. I can see it on your face. Tell me what's going on," she said, pushing herself upright and reaching out to pull herself against me. She pressed her tits to my bare chest and brushed her nose against mine gently. "Tell me what you're thinking. Please?"

I looked at her and wrapped my arms around her. "Look. I know that Suzi has pushed you for a more open relationship. It works for her. That's fine. I have to admit that I've enjoyed all the sex. Both with your sisters and with Devon."

"And that cute little thing in the store?"

"And the cute little thing in the store," I nodded.

"But, somethings is wrong."

"There is. You know I have a huge problem with the difference in our age. I'm sure my ex will have no problem making many disparaging comments about you at any chance she gets. Lord knows what my kids will think. Hell, they're almost as old as you are."

"Sooooo?"

"Soooo. Hell Amy. How do I say it? I'm finding that every day I miss you more. At the end of the day, I want to come home and find you there. I want to have you in my bed at night, not just for sex, but for the closeness that you bring. Sleeping on the floor that night in your living room? Devon and her friend not withstanding, I liked that. I liked sleeping and snuggling with you."

"It sounds like you're trying to tell me something."

"I am. I'm afraid that I'm falling for you. But all this extracurricular sex. I'm not at all sure I can do this. I was raised to be a one-woman man, and to have a one-man woman. Does that make sense?"

"It does," she said quietly. "It sounds like you're saying you want us to be exclusive, or there won't be any us. Is that about it?"

"That's about it. I played along because I didn't really think this was going to go anywhere and it was fun to have all these younger women fawning over my dick. But today... it was kind of too much. You didn't need to strip for me in the store and walk around like that. Oh I loved it, don't get me wrong. But if you're going to do something like that, I want it to be for ME and not some random guy that just happens to be there. You want to strip me and show me off to some young sweetie, fine, do that, but at the end of the day, it's your pussy I want to be stuffing it into. When I got done with her, I felt guilty about it."

"You felt guilty because you had sex with her after I told her she could?"

"I did," I said with a shrug. "I can't explain it, but yeah. It was fun, but it wasn't you. I stood there in the store, fucking her and wishing it was you. I wouldn't at all mind sneaking into the back of a store and stripping you and fucking you. I wouldn't mind you seducing me in a changing room or wherever your heart desires. I guess maybe on a rare occasion we might include someone else, but on a regular basis? That just isn't me."

"So what is it you want from me?" she asked softly, her fingers gently teasing my back.

I took a deep breath and whispered to her, "I want you to be mine and only mine, and I want you to want me to be yours and only yours. I don't know if you can do that. I hope you can. If you don't want to, just say so. If you need all that extra sex, tell me now. Tell me before I fall any deeper in love with you."

She pressed her lips to mine in a long wet kiss. We were both panting when she broke the kiss, resting her forehead on mine, our noses touching once again. "I'd love nothing more than to be that woman. To be yours and only yours. I have no need for you to have sex with Devon or anyone else. I thought that maybe after your last marriage, that being free to have sex with lots of women, that you wouldn't get bored with just having me."

"I can't imagine ever getting bored with you," I whispered.

"You're sure? Because honestly, I don't really like seeing you fucking other women," she whispered back. "I want to be selfish. I want to keep you all to myself and to have you want me to be just yours."

"Then it sounds like we both want the same thing."

"I think we do," she whispered. "So what do we do now?"

"Well. I guess we start dating exclusively. Unless you want to just jump ahead and move in with me. I wouldn't complain."

She grinned at me. "I've love to move in with you," she whispered. "The only problem will be my sisters."

"Your sisters?" I asked curiously.

"Uh huh. After having fucked you, you don't think that they won't want to again, do you?"

I chuckled, "Yeah. You're right."

"Do you suppose you could make an exception to us being exclusive for them?"

"Are you asking me to keep fucking your sisters?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Well, not all the time. But if maybe we have a little pool party, and they happen to get naked. I don't see any harm in a little play. As long as I'm part of it that is."

"I think I could make an exception there," I nodded.

She slid her arms up my body and pulled us together, her chin resting on my shoulder and her cheek pressed to mine. "I think you just made me the happiest woman in the whole world."

"Really? I though you already were," I whispered.

"Uh uh. I'm even happier now," she whispered back. "Now, you want to finish fucking me so you can take me home to my new bed?"

"I'd be happy to," I answered as she loosened her grip on me. Surprisingly, my dick hadn't softened in her and it took no time at all before I was pounding into her again, the two of us climaxing together in what I hoped would be the start of many happy years together.

12