The Incubus - Turning Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers

As the two women hugged, they both had a warm feeling spread through their bodies. They both knew what they were doing was wrong but that would not stop them. Jane turned her head towards Karen and kissed her on the lips. Karen tasted her own pussy juices on her mothers lips and her tongue darted out around Jane's mouth to taste more. Jane felt Karen licking the juices off her face and allowed her own tongue to escape her mouth. The mother and daughter were now french kissing.

The kissing became more urgent and both of them allowed their hands to roam over each others bodies until they were both very horny again.

Jane broke the kiss and looked at her daughter, one hand manipulating her daughters pussy, the other on her breast. She wanted to taste her daughter again so she moved into a 69 position, her mouth over Karen's clit. Sticking out her tongue she lapped Karen's pussy, at the same time feeling her daughter reciprocate.

Neither woman lasted long, with Karen cumming a few seconds before her mother.

Both women were breathing heavily as Jane returned to her daughter's side. They hugged again.

A few minutes later and Jane said, "Thank you Karen. I am sorry but after our chat the other day I couldn't stop myself."

Karen had mysteriously forgotten about Ra, only now recalling the wonderful sex she and her mum had had. "Mum, no apologies necessary. That was the best experience of my life and has helped me enormously. This is what I want. I hope that we can do this again, and again, and again mum."

"You should try with women your own age love." With that Jane got up and left, returning to her own room.

Both women laid on their individual beds, still naked, thinking. Jane thought about the fantastic sex that she had had with her daughter and whilst she would have continued, she knew that it was wrong. She needed to give Karen space to investigate her own sexuality, hence why she had left her. Knowing that James and Jenny would be back soon she dragged herself up and went for a shower.

Karen was running her fingers gently through her pubic hair, searching for her aching clit. She had thoroughly enjoyed the sex and wanted more. She started to plan.

---

That evening the four family members ate dinner together. The atmosphere was convivial despite the recent sexual activity between Karen and Jane which Jane was worried was going to sour their relationship.

After dinner the three children cleared up (no doubt due to the power of Ra's seed) and they all retired to the lounge to watch television.

"What DVD's have we got to watch mum? There is nothing on tv worth watching," James said getting up and walking over to the cupboard to search for a suitable film to watch. He looked through the pile of DVD's but was unable to find something that they would all want to watch. "Nothing here. I'm going to my room." With that he left the three women.

"I'm going upstairs as well," Jenny said.

Karen and Jane were left alone. For a few minutes they watched the tv programme in silence.

"Nothing on mum, I think I am going to go upstairs. Perhaps you will join me?," she said with a smile on her lips and lust in her eyes.

"I can't Karen love. I loved it earlier but we cannot do it again. You need to try it on with Lisa, not me."

"But it is you I want. Don't tell me you don't want to have sex with me again as I won't believe you."

Jane was silent for a few seconds. "It is not right. What if James or Jenny found us?"

"Well they could either join in or leave us alone."

Jane looked at Karen, who was standing in front of her, holding her hand out waiting for Jane's decision. She knew that it would be wrong to have sex with her daughter again but it was so good earlier and she needed it again.

Karen decided to help make her mother's mind up. Reaching down she took Jane's hand in hers and guided it under her dress and onto her pussy. Karen was not wearing any panties so Jane's hand went straight onto her pussy lips. Jane realised that Karen had shaved her pussy since they had had sex earlier. Karen was also soaking wet.

Jane's fingers started to massage Karen's pussy, from clit to anus. Karen's eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations. As Jane played with Karen's cunt, she leaned forward and licked Karen's clit, sending shockwaves through her body. Karen held the back of Jane's head encouraging her, before Karen, unable to stop herself, came.

Jane slowed her licking to the occasional lapping as she allowed Karen to come down from her high.

Karen then moved into a kneeling position and the two women kissed.

"Looks like you have made up your mind. A good decision," Karen said. She held her mom's hand, stood up and guided Jane upstairs. At the top of the stairs she took Jane into the latter's room, knowing that it was furthest from James and Jenny's rooms. Once inside she closed the door, removed her dress and helped her mother out of her clothes whilst they kissed. Naked they collapsed onto the bed, their hands on each others bodies.

Karen took charge, laying on top of Jane, sucking on her nipples, her hand between her legs rubbing her soaking wet pussy. The two women were lost in their endeavours, both searching for release for themselves and the other.

---

Jenny was reading a book on her bed when she realised that she was thirsty. Getting up, she left her room and passing her sister's room. She wondered if Karen might want some water as well. She knocked and received no reply so she entered. Karen wasn't there so she went downstairs thinking she would still be watching tv. Not there either, strange!

Entering the kitchen she filled a glass with water she drank half down before refilling the glass and returning upstairs.

"I wonder where Karen is," she thought. "Must be chatting with mum or James."

Closing the door, Jenny began to feel a bit horny for some reason. She had only recently discovered the joy of masturbation, so she quickly stripped out of her clothes, got into her bed and started to play with herself.

---

It was a strange quirk of fate that all four family members orgasmed within 5 minutes of each other that night (being a randy 20 year old of course James was wanking himself as usual, at the same time that Jenny was doing likewise and Jane & Karen were having sex).

---

Jane opened her eyes and looked at her alarm clock, 7.45am. It took her a few moments to realise that it was Saturday and she would not have to get up for work. Looking to her left she saw the sleeping form of Karen. Rising gently she went to relieve herself. Sitting on the toilet in her en-suite she thought back to the rampant sex that she and Karen had had. With both still under the influence of Ra's seed, they had both been very horny and had each orgasmed at least four times, before falling asleep exhausted in the early hours.

Finishing, she wiped herself and flushed the toilet, returning to her bedroom. Karen was stretching and rubbing her eyes.

"Morning love," Jane whispered into Karen's ear as she climbed back into bed.

"Morning mum."

"How are you feeling?"

"Incredible. God how I love you, mum."

"And I you Karen. It feels a bit weird you calling me mum when we are alone like this. Why don't you call me Jane?"

"Could do but it feels good and a bit naughty to call you mum when we are making love."

"Ok I don't mind. It is up to you."

The two women hugged for a few minutes before Karen spoke again.

"I had better go back to my room again soon. Whilst I want to shout it from the rooftops, we don't want James and Jenny to find out about us yet."

"Mmmmm." The lack of a response was because Karen had slipped her hand between Jane's legs and was gently rubbing her clit.

It didn't take long before Jane could feel her orgasm getting close, then she exploded over Karen's hand. Karen removed her hand from between her mother's pussy and slowly placed each finger into her own mouth, removing Jane's juices from them.

"You taste so good mum. I can't wait until we repeat this tonight."

With that she got up, grabbed her clothes and went back to her own room.

As Jane lay there in post orgasmic bliss she felt the tell tale signs of her impending period. With a groan she got up and went to the en-suite.

---

Ra continued to celebrate his release by trying to satisfy his enormous sexual appetite. At the same time as Jane and Karen were having sex he was fucking a middle aged wife and her 20 year old daughter who had been spending some time together following the break up of the daughter's marriage. Ra had kept the two women in the mother's house whilst he mercilessly fucked them both. The older woman was currently passed out on the bed having experienced her eighth orgasm, whilst Ra was fucking the daughter for the umpteenth time. He had enjoyed fucking these ordinary straight laced women and as he came inside the daughter decided that it was time to move on but not before leaving the women with a parting gift. As his thrusts slowed and he removed his cock from the daughters cunt followed by a river of his spunk, he implanted a thought within each of their brains that they were now incestuous lesbians who could only find sexual release in the arms of a female family member. With that he left. The daughter moved her aching body towards her mother and pressed her lips to her clit, licking furiously.

As Ra left he 'felt' Jane's period pains and decided to pay her another, this time unannounced and unrequested, visit

---

Jane was on the toilet when she felt that someone was watching her. Looking up Ra was standing in the doorway of the en-suite, his mighty member hanging menacingly between his legs.

Jane had always had strong painful periods and today was no different. Her stomach cramps were worsening as she stared at Ra's huge member.

"I can see that you are in pain," Ra said. "Would you like me to stop the pain now and every month?"

"Oh yes please mighty Ra." Suddenly the griping pain eased and stopped altogether. Despite her nakedness Jane was not embarrassed as she stood up from the toilet. "Thank you Ra."

"Follow me so that you can pay me back." With that Ra turned and strode towards the bedroom door.

Jane followed, still naked. As she passed Karen's door, it opened and Karen followed her, also naked.

Ra paused for a second outside of Jenny's door before it opened and he went inside, Jane and Karen close behind.

Jenny was laying on her bed asleep, her clothes seemingly melting from her body until she was naked.

"I can sense that your youngest daughter is still pure," Ra said.

Jane was surprised but happy.

"But not for much longer." Ra's cock started to harden. "You two need to prepare her." With that Jane and Karen climbed onto the bed and either side of Jenny started to kiss her naked body. Jane moved down to Jenny's pussy and prising her legs apart started to lick along her slit, ensuring that her clit received attention.

Jenny was asleep but her dreams soon became very sexual and she started to move her body in pleasure.

When Ra could see that she was ready, he moved Jane and Karen away and guided his enormous cock towards Jenny's pussy. Slowly he pushed inside her until he felt her hymen. With a thrust he was through and Jenny became a women. Once inside he started thrusting, gently at first but building in intensity.

Jane and Karen stood next to each other watching. Both of the women were excited watching the scene before them. Karen moved behind Jane and placing her arms around her cuddled up to her mother. After a few seconds, her hand slipped down between Jane's legs, searching for her pussy.

And so it was planned by Ra that Jane, Jenny and himself all orgasmed at the same time.

---

Jane's knees were weak after her orgasm but she followed Ra out of Jenny's bedroom with Karen closely behind. Back in her room, Ra turned around and both women felt the urge to kneel down in front of him, close to and at eye level to his still hard cock. Jane looked at his cock still covered in her daughter's juices and Ra's spunk.

"The women in your family have all now received the seed of Ra. This is an honour for you and will lead your family into a more enlightened and open relationship. Ra will now take his leave but may return some time in the future. You may thank Ra now."

"Thank you Ra," the two women said in unison. Both women bent forward and kissed the top of Ra's cock. With that he was gone leaving the two women on their knees.

Karen stood, helped her mother up and guided her towards the bed. They made love, gently and lovingly.

---

When Jenny woke up she was alone. She was naked, bathed in sweat and realised that she had orgasmed. Reaching down between her legs she felt her sheets which were soaking and clammy.

"Blimey that must have been intense," she thought to herself. It was then that she realised that something was different. Touching her pussy she became aware that her hymen had broken. Confused, she rationalised it away saying that she must have masturbated too vigorously during the night.

---

Jane and Karen were still in bed an hour later.

"What now mom?," Karen asked.

"I don't know love. This has been a crazy few days and we are going to need some time to think things through."

"I agree but this cannot be allowed to stop. I love you and want you. It is as simple as that."

Jane looked at her daughter. She too loved Karen but she also loved James and Jenny. A thought flashed into her mind of having sex with them as well.

"What are you thinking about mom?"

"Oh...nothing love."

"Mom, tell me."

"I was just thinking about James and Jenny."

"Bringing them into this? I was just thinking the same."

"We can't Karen. It is wrong."

"What would be wrong is denying that we want it. They might want the same."

"So now what?"

"So now we find out." With that Karen got out of bed, went to her mother's wardrobe and pulled out her dressing gown. "Here put this on and I'll go and get mine. Then we'll go to see them."

---

As the two women stood outside Jenny's room they looked at each other, kissed and Karen knocked gently on the door. No response so she turned the door handle and entered her sister's bedroom, Jane closely behind. Jane then closed the door behind them.

Jenny had gone back to sleep and was laying naked above her sheets. The two women neared the bed and stood next to it. Karen reached down and gently shook Jenny's shoulder.

Jenny slowly woke up. She saw her sister and mother and noted that they were both in their dressing gowns. She didn't realise that she was naked.

"Morning Jen," Karen whispered. "You ok? We heard a noise."

"Er, yeah I'm ok. Must have been dreaming."

"You must have been hot as well," Karen continued looking at Jenny's nakedness.

"What? Oh sorry." Jenny's hands attempted to cover her breasts and pussy.

"It's ok Jen. We've all got the same you know."

"It's a bit musty in here Jen, I can't quite place that aroma but I like it," Jane said. The room smelt of sex.

Karen sat on the bed, then laid down next to Jenny, motioning for her mother to do likewise on the other side. The bed was small but they managed it by cuddling close together on their side.

It felt good for the three of them to cuddle up, only two dressing gowns between the three of them all being naked.

"How's your love life?," Karen continued.

"Erm, well...it's fairly non existent," Jenny replied.

Karen's hand moved from stroking Jenny's face and hair to her arms, bringing up goosebumps as she caressed her sister. Jane stayed still watching Karen seduce Jenny.

Karen's hand made another couple of length's of Jenny's arm before stopping on the back of her hand, interlocking fingers. Karen now had control of Jenny's hand. Firmly she took Jenny's hand and stroked along Jenny's side. As she did so, she whispered something in her ear which Jane couldn't hear. Jenny's hand froze for a second before continuing to rub along her body, controlled by Karen.

The rubbing slowly moved to Jenny's stomach, the back of Karen's hand coming into contact with Jane's dressing gown covered belly. From there Karen moved Jenny's hand up until her thumb came into contact with the bottom of Jenny's breast. From there the hands moved back down to the belly and then back up to the breast. As Karen guided Jenny's hand, she hooked her thumb into the belt of Jane's dressing gown, easing it open fractionally. On the next cycle of Jenny's front Karen managed to catch Jane's belt in the back of her hand and as she raised their hands, the knot in the belt came fully free, the ends of the belt falling between Jane and Jenny.

Karen again whispered into Jenny's ear and this time their hands went further upwards until they rested on Jenny's right nipple. Karen gently caressed the nipple and she felt Jenny react, her fingers also joining in the manipulation and the nipple hardening.

More whispering. More caressing and then Karen moved the hands downward, past Jenny's belly until they came to Jenny's pussy. Again Karen's fingers explored further, touching between Jenny's legs, reaching her hot, wet clit and gently rubbing.

More whispering and Jane saw Karen direct the hands deeper, Jenny's legs parting to allow the intrusion. Jenny's eyes were closed.

Karen moved the hands from between Jenny's legs and moved them to her mouth. Taking each finger in turn she sucked on the juices before moving the hands back to Jenny's pussy.

Leaving Jenny's hand continuing the masturbation, Karen undid her own dressing gown and then reached over to Jane and took one side of her gown and tossed it over her back, exposing her mother's body. She then returned to Jenny's pussy, interlocking the fingers again and helping the manipulations. Jenny was close to cumming when Karen removed both hands and placed them on Jane's breast. Jane gasped, she now had both of her daughters touching her breast, and she loved it. Karen let Jenny continue to caress Jane's breast as she returned to between Jenny's legs. As Jenny neared her orgasm, Karen whispered into her ear again and her eyes opened. As she looked into her mother's eyes she came and squirted onto Karen's fingers.

Karen slowed and then stopped, allowing Jenny time to calm down after her orgasm. Jenny was still looking at Jane whilst playing with her nipple. Karen whispered into Jenny's ear again. Almost immediately Jenny's hand moved down Jane's body past her belly to her pussy before stopping. Karen removed her hand from between Jenny's legs and interlocked her wet fingers with Jenny's and gently slid them between Jane's legs, assisted by Jane raising her knee slightly.

Jenny was touching another woman's pussy, and it was her mother! Jane was soaking wet and enjoying the attention she was receiving. Karen left Jenny's hand to continue and went back to exploring her sister's pussy. Jane soon orgasmed.

It was getting cramped on the small single bed so Karen stood up and with her hands out to Jenny and Jane said "Come with me." Jane got off the bed and put her dressing gown back on before walking towards Karen and taking her hand. Jenny did likewise but naked.

"No mom," Karen said and removing her hand started to undo Jane's gown.

Jane went to stop her. "What if James comes out of his room and sees us. He can't see me naked."

"He can and he will. Our relationship has changed and if he doesn't like it then that is his problem." With that Karen undid Jane's dressing gown and removed it. With both gowns in the crook of her elbow she led the women out of Jenny's room and into Jane's room. Once inside she kicked the door closed and led them onto Jane's bed. Jane and Jenny laid down, seemingly being led by Karen.

Karen stood at the end of the bed and looked lovingly at the two naked women laid out before her. One, her mother, with large breasts, a small paunch no doubt due to carrying three children, good shapely legs and a shaven pussy. The other woman, her sister, more slimmer, with smaller pointed breasts, no discernible belly, thinnish legs and some sparse hair on her pussy.

CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers