The Incubus - Turning Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom. Are you ok?," Jane whispered.

"Oh...yes I'm fine thanks Jane dear."

"Did you want anything?," Jane sat on the edge of the bed.

"No I'm fine thanks."

Jane leaned down to hug her mother. She could feel her mother's heart beating quickly and the heat from her body through the sheet. As they hugged, Jane stroked Pam's shoulder, then moved her hand down to her breast through the sheet. She felt Pam stiffen slightly as her fingers brushed her rock hard nipple. Jane circled Pam's breast with her fingers then returned to rest back on her nipple. As her fingers played with the nipple, Jane lifted her head and started to butterfly kiss Pam's shoulder, then neck followed by her face. Their lips met and this seemed to break the dam of a normal mother and daughter relationship. Their kissing became more passionate, their tongues exploring each others mouth.

Jane desperately wanted her mother and started to remove the only boundary between their naked bodies, the bed sheet. With a bit of movement from her own body soon the sheet was removed and they embraced, their naked bodies touching for the first time. Both women needed release and each soon had a hand between the others legs rubbing their pussies, searching for their clits. Pam came first, having been driven by desire for the last couple of hours. Jane had recently cum so took a few more minutes before she came as well, soaking her mother's hand in the process.

The two women stayed locked in their embrace until they came down from their sexual high and their breathing returned to normal.

Jane broke the embrace and standing up, took her mother's hand. Without a word she helped Pam out of bed and guided her to Jane's room. As they entered they heard Karen and Jenny still having sex.

Jane took Pam to the bed. As they did so, one of the girls on the bed erupted in orgasm.

Jane helped her mom lay down onto the bed. Karen and Jenny were in an embrace, kissing. Jane leant over them and whispered, "There's another person next to you two who needs some attention...and it's not me." Karen and Jenny knew straight away that their grandma had joined them and immediately went to work.

---

Pam woke up slowly the next morning. Her body ached and she was still very tired. It took her a few moments to remember that she was in Jane's bed and she had an arm draped over her stomach, the hand close to her exposed pussy. Opening her eyes she found herself looking at a naked back. She realised that it was Jenny. The arm that was draped over her clearly belonged to Karen. There was no sign of Jane.

Pam needed to pee so she took hold of the arm and gently tried to move it off her. She felt Karen's body move and the arm stiffened slightly. Karen was already spooning her grandma but her movements brought her head nearer to Pam's.

"Morning grandma," Karen whispered, her hand moving onto Pam's pussy.

"Morning Karen. You are going to have to let me go as if you don't I might embarrass myself. I need to pee."

"Oh ok. I need to go as well." With that Karen moved off the bed and held out a hand to her grandma. Pam took her hand and started to follow Karen to the en-suite, expecting Karen to wait outside or use another toilet.

Karen opened the door to the en-suite and guided her grandma inside. Once inside she turned and embraced Pam whilst kissing her.

The pressure on Pam's bladder increased but it was Karen who sat down on the toilet first. Pam started to turn to leave but Karen stopped her.

"No grandma. We have no secrets here and after what we did last night nor should you. Come and sit on my lap."

Pam was a bit confused but with Karen's help she was soon sat on Karen's lap facing her granddaughter, her legs both outside of Karen's.

"Go whenever you are ready." Karen kissed Pam passionately.

Pam could feel Karen peeing and this started her off.

Karen felt her grandma's hot pee on her pussy and the top of her thighs, before it went into the toilet. It was a fantastic feeling to be naked, kissing her grandma passionately whilst her pussy was being soaked with pee. The two women started to grand their pelvises even when the flows of pee had ended. Soon they were both orgasming.

Pam stood up and moved away but Karen stopped her and still seated she licked her grandma's pussy and thighs, tasting the pee and cum. When she had had her fill, she took Pam into the shower to clean each other up.

After the shower, and inevitable touching, they dried each other off and returned to the bedroom. Jenny was asleep so still naked they left the room hand in hand and went to find Jane.

Jane was making breakfast and Pam realised how hungry she was from the smell of bacon coming up the stairs. As they entered the kitchen they saw Jane, naked other than an apron covering her front.

"Oh there you are. I thought that I'd need to send out a search party looking for you," Jane said serving up bacon sandwiches. Jane then removed the apron and sat down completely naked at the table.

Pam was a bit embarrassed being naked but as both Jane and Karen were also naked sat down and started to eat the food.

Jane took charge and explained in some depth to Pam how the family now lived their lives. Pam didn't say anything until it was clear that Jane had finished the explanation.

"Well girls as far as I am concerned you need to live your lives exactly how you want. As long as you are all happy then so am I. After experiencing one night of the way that you run your lives then I can see why you are happy."

The three women hugged. Three naked family members together.

---

Pam left the next day to return home. Not before the four women had cemented their relationship further.