The Incubus - Turning Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam luxuriated in the feelings as she slowly masturbated herself thinking about cock. She had last had sex a couple of evenings ago at her friends villa at their usual monthly party which always ended in an orgy. The local expats had started monthly parties as a genuinely nice way for the expats to start a community but it had quickly turned into a monthly orgy with the mix of climate, drink and people with too much time on their hands. Pam thought back to the young man who had fucked her at the end of the evening. Whilst the majority of expats were retired folk, there were a few younger people and she had managed to fuck this man whilst his wife was being pounded by a couple of men in the swimming pool. As she came she was thinking about the enormous amount of spunk he had deposited into her pussy.

---

The next few days flew by as Jane helped James with his impending move. Indeed she was only able to have sex with Karen and Jenny once in those few days as work commitments before her holidays also intervened.

The day of the move came round and Jane found herself waving goodbye to James as a few tears rolled down her cheek. As she closed the door and turned round she was face to face with a naked Karen, who Jane thought was still asleep upstairs in bed.

"So the start of a new time in this house. Lesbians only! How does that make you feel mom?," Karen asked with a smile.

Jane smiled back and gave her a hug. "Yes but not when your grandma comes though."

"Why not? Perhaps I'll try it on with grandma. It would be good to include her in all of this."

"Don't even joke about it young lady."

"To be honest mum I can't see grandma enjoying sex. She is quite straight laced."

"She is. So let's be straight up when she is around eh?"

"Ok but it'll cost you...those clothes...off, now."

Jane smiled and following Karen upstairs, started to remove her clothes.

---

During the next few days, the time not spent at work or college seemed to be spent in bed having wild sex, but the day that Pam was due to arrive came round and Jane woke early. She stretched and saw that Karen and Jenny were still asleep in the bed. Quietly she got up without waking them.

After relieving herself in the en-suite, she collected all of the dirty washing and put the washing machine on. She then cleaned James' room (as that is where her mother would sleep), the lounge and kitchen. She did this completely naked as seemed to be her usual dress code nowadays.

Returning to her bedroom, Karen wasn't in the bed anymore. Jane heard the toilet flush and Karen appeared, naked of course.

"Hi mum. You look sexy as always." Karen made a grab for Jane.

"No love we don't have time. You need to help me clear up before we get dressed and presentable for your grandma," Jane said with a smile.

---

For the next couple of hours the three women cleared up, then Jane got dressed and left to collect Pam from the airport.

Getting to the airport, she parked the car and walked to the arrivals hall. She had plenty of time so went to the coffee shop. Sitting at one of the tables, she allowed her mind to wander. She had accepted her new found incestuous relationships and it had changed the way she acted and dressed. Today for example she was wearing a dress, cardigan, tights and a bra but no panties. She loved the naughtiness of not wearing panties and loved the freedom it seemed to give her. She was not looking forward to having her mother staying with them as she always seemed to disapprove of everything she did but hoped that she had mellowed. It wasn't as if Jane didn't love her mother, just that she had made it difficult for her. With a sigh, she finished her coffee and made a quick trip to the toilet before approaching the arrivals area. Looking at the display panel, she noted that her mother's plane had just landed, so she waited.

---

Pam collected her case, placed it on a trolley and set off towards customs. She had deliberately dressed down as she was seeing her family. In Spain she wore as little as possible, not just due to the heat but also as a result of the more relaxed atmosphere with her expat friends. She had put on a long skirt and blouse. On the plane she had added a cardigan and tights as it was going to be cooler than in Spain.

Walking through a deserted customs hall she exited the arrivals hall and looked around trying to spot Jane. Stopping at the end she still couldn't see Jane. Then she saw a woman making her way towards her. Was that Jane? It was, but she hadn't recognised her. Jane usually wore dowdy clothes and looked as if her appearance didn't matter that much. This Jane looked radiant and looked really good.

"Hi mom, good flight?"

"Hi Jane, yes it was alright. You look really great."

Jane looked at her mother for a second, as the compliment took her by surprise. "Thanks mom, that's a really nice thing to say."

They started to make their way towards the car, engaging in small talk as they did so.

They continued to catch up during the car journey. Pam asked about the kids, their education and then wanted to talk about their friends.

"So how about close friends. Are any of them courting?"

"Erm, I don't know really. I don't think so."

"And how about you?"

"No mom. I am happy to be on my own, after what I went through." Jane's hand was rested on the gear stick and Pam seeing that she was a bit upset put her hand over Jane's and tried to comfort her.

The touch was unexpected and following her recent heightened sexual exploits, it sent an electric shock through Jane's body.

"Thanks mom," she said.

---

Arriving at the house, they were met by Jenny and a few seconds later by Karen. They took their grandmother up to her room and generally fussed over her whilst Jane prepared their meal.

---

Later that evening and after dinner, they all sat in the lounge, having been joined by James for the evening, and chatted amiably.

At 10pm, Pam excused herself and went to bed, citing tiredness. James also decided to leave. Once he had gone, the three women sat round and chatted, all preferring to be indulging is sexual activity but nervous about the closeness of Pam. Eventually after an hour Karen deemed it safe and moved to sit next to Jane. Jane placed an arm round her shoulders. Jenny sat the other side and Jane cuddled her too. This left Jane's body unprotected and soon the girls had their hands under her top, playing with her breasts. Jane enjoyed the attention and kissed each of the girls one at a time. Soon the hands had moved under her skirt and started to rub her naked pussy.

Jane realising that she was getting too excited, reluctantly stopped the girls.

"We mustn't. Not with your grandma so close. Now you two should go to bed...your own beds tonight please," she admonished gently.

With a sigh the girls went to bed. Watching them leave, Jane got up, cleared up and went to bed.

When she reached her bedroom, she closed the door and started to undress. It would feel strange sleeping on her own as she had got used to the girls being around. Once she was naked she went to the en-suite to ready herself for bed.

Reluctantly she put on pyjamas and got into bed. It felt odd wearing pyjamas again and it took her a while to get to sleep.

---

Jane was awoken by a movement in her bed. Someone had got into her bed and hands were touching her body. Reaching out, Jane's hands touched naked breasts, the nipples of which had been pierced, she knew therefore it was either Karen or Jenny.

Lips were soon touching her own and she kissed back. Jane caught the faint smell of a distinctive perfume and knew that it was Jenny.

"Jenny love, we can't do this here, not with your grandma so close," Jane whispered.

"I'm sorry mom but I have to. I want you and need you."

Jane felt Jenny's hands, one under her pyjama top and the other searching for her pussy. Soon Jenny was rubbing Jane's pussy and Jane was loving it, as evidenced by how wet she was getting. Soon she was naked and they were locked in a 69.

An hour later and Jenny returned to her own room, leaving Jane tired after cumming twice. She didn't bother to dress again and was soon asleep.

---

Pam, who was a light sleeper, heard someone closing a bedroom door, then opening and closing another Thinking nothing of it, she turned over and tried to sleep again. A few moments later she heard the toilet flush in Jane's en-suite, which Pam thought as a bit odd noting the doors being opened and closed elsewhere.

---

Jane woke at about 7am, stretched and soon remembered that she was naked. Getting up she showered, dressed and went downstairs.

Entering the kitchen, she found her mother drinking tea, dressed in a dressing gown.

"Hi mom, did you sleep ok?," Jane asked.

"Yes thanks dear."

They chatted for a while.

"What are your plans for today mom?", Jane asked.

"Think I'll go and see Barbara and Jim."

"Ok. Do you want a lift?"

"That'd be nice, thanks Jane."

Jane knew that if she drove her mother, then she would know when her mother would be back, in case her daughter's needed some attention.

---

Returning from taking Pam, Jane entered the house. It was unusually quiet and after going round the house, realised that everyone was out. This meant that she could get on with her chores without her new found female lovers needing sex.

---

Much later Jane left to collect her mother. When they returned they found that Karen had made dinner, which the family ate together.

When Pam went to bed that night, she left her door ajar.

It was only a short time later that she heard doors opening and closing again. Leaving a few minutes, she quietly got up, went to her door and listened. In the darkness she could see that both Karen and Jenny's doors were open. Emboldened she stepped out onto the landing. Passing both their rooms she could see that neither were in bed and it was then that she heard a muffled moan coming from Jane's room. She stood still and listened. There it was again. After a few more seconds she returned to her room.

Pam lay in her bed and listened. She could not hear any more noises but ninety minutes later doors were quietly opened and closed again. Leaving five minutes, Pam got up again and looked out of her door. Now all doors were closed.

Returning to her bed again, Pam's mind was racing. What was going on?

Pam found it difficult to sleep with her mind racing. It wasn't until 4am that waves of tiredness pushed her to sleep.

---

The next morning Pam slept in late. At 10am Jane was concerned that her mother had yet to get up so brought her up a cup of tea.

Pam awoke to her daughter standing over her.

"Morning mom, you ok? It is not like you to sleep in."

"Er, no I know dear. Just couldn't sleep." Pam looked at Jane in a new light having worked out during the night that something was going on between Jane, Karen and Jenny. Jane looked happy and there seemed to be a radiance about her that she didn't have previously.

"I've brought you up a cup of tea, mom. What are you planning for today?"

"I don't know yet. Probably a walk later but no plans to see anyone else today."

"Well Karen and Jenny have gone out shopping so it is just you and me today." Jane stood up. "What do you fancy for breakfast?"

"I'll have some muesli please dear?"

"Ok. Sort yourself out and come down when you are ready." Jane left.

---

Later that morning Pam and Jane were sitting in the lounge drinking tea.

"So Jane love. What have you been doing since I last visited?." Pam was going to find out what was going on but needed to work the conversation around to it.

They discussed Jane's work and how she spent her time. They then discussed Pam's lifestyle. Pam didn't let on about her swinging lifestyle but did touch upon relationships then hinted about sex. Jane became embarrassed.

"Sorry if I have embarrassed you love. I know it must be difficult for you with the kids around but you do need some male company too love...unless of course you prefer female company."

Pam knew from Jane's reaction that she had touched a nerve. Jane reddened and started to try and change the subject.

'"Err, what do you want to do for lunch mom?"

"Oh sorry if I have overstepped the mark Jane. I mention female company as there is nothing wrong with it."

"No I am sorry mom. I am just not very good at talking about relationships."

"The important thing is that you are happy dear. It must be good to have Karen and Jenny here. They are such good girls and pretty as well, I don't understand why they don't have boyfriends or girlfriends in tow." Pam watched her daughter to gauge her reaction.

"I think they are both happy to be on their own mom."

Pam saw that Jane was squirming and it was then that she knew for certain that the three of them were more than just friendly. She decided to ask the big question.

"So Jane tell me how long it has been going on between the three of you then?"

Jane looked at Pam. "What do you mean mom?"

"How long the three of you have been sleeping together."

Jane tried to bluster it out but Pam was even more certain now.

"Jane, I am not judging you. I am happy if the three of you are happy. I would have to be blind to the way in which the three of you act together and I know that the nipple rings you all have are not a coincidence."

Jane didn't respond as her mind was whirling.

Pam reached forward and touched the back of Jane's hand. "It is alright love."

At the touch Jane broke down, tears rolling down her cheeks. Pam got up and sat next to her, her arms around her in an embrace.

It took Jane a few minutes to calm down. Then she told her mother the full story.

Pam allowed Jane to let it all out, not speaking until it was clear that Jane had completely unburdened herself.

"You know what," Pam said. "I am delighted for you. You all deserve some happiness and if that means you get that from each other then who am I to argue."

"Thanks mom, that means a lot." Jane said wiping her eyes.

"As far as I am concerned, you can return to your previous sleeping arrangements now. Don't change because of me."

Jane took a deep breath to fully compose herself, thanked her mom, kissed her on the cheek and stood up. "I am starving, let's eat."

---

Later that afternoon, Karen and Jenny returned. When they were sorting out their shopping, Jane spoke to them advising them that Pam now knew of their relationship and that they could return to their previous arrangements. The girls were thrilled.

---

That night the three of them slept in Jane's bed again. After they had all orgasmed, they lay on the bed exhausted and ready for sleep.

Karen kissed her mother and played with her nipple ring. "I love you mom."

"I love you too love."

"It was nice of grandma to be so understanding wasn't it?"

"Mmmmm."

"Perhaps we should see if she wants to get involved?"

Jane looked at Karen. "Don't you dare young lady. She is not like that."

"Let's see shall we." Karen moved as if she was getting out of bed, even though she had no plans to do so.

Karen grabbed her arm. "Karen, no," she said in a firm whisper.

Karen laid back on the bed. "Ok not now but let's see what happens."

---

The next day and Pam was visiting friends again which meant more lesbian sex for the three remaining women.

When Pam returned that evening she took a long bath, taking time to remove all of her body hair/stubble. During the day she had made her mind up as to her next steps and this was the beginning.

After her bath she sat naked on her bed, nervous about what she had planned. With a deep breath she put on her nightie and dressing gown, then put on her slippers and re-joined the rest of the family in the lounge.

As Karen made some tea, Pam looked at her daughter in a new light. It looked like she was trying again following her divorce. Whilst she had no make up on, she looked good in her knee length dress as she laid on the settee whilst chatting to Jenny. Pam looked at Jane's bare feet and then to her calves, wondering what it would be like to be between those legs. Pam then looked at Jenny. A pretty young woman, with a thin but alluring body shape. Again Pam allowed her mind to wander, wondering what it would be like to taste her granddaughter.

Pam realised that her pussy was getting wet with her lewd thoughts. She considered excusing herself to dry her pussy but decided against it, thinking that it would be wickedly naughty if she soaked her nightie for all to see.

Karen brought the teas in and Pam now saw the love between the three women. How could she have missed it previously?

After drinking their tea, Pam excused herself citing tiredness and went to her room ostensibly to sleep. Closing her door, she removed her dressing gown and slippers before grasping the hem of her nightie and pulled it over her head. Standing beside her bed completely naked she placed her hand between her legs and felt how wet she was. A quick rub and she got into her bed and waited. Whilst waiting she opened her legs and gently continued to stroke her pussy.

---

An hour or so later she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Pam tried to control her breathing so that she could hear if the three women went into Jane's room but it was difficult as she had been masturbating slowly and gently for the past hour and she was worked up, her pussy absolutely soaking.

After 10 minutes Pam heard the en suite toilet flush so she gave them another 15 minutes before she removed the sheet and quietly stood up, the cool air immediately beginning to dry her wet pussy. Her heart was beating fast when she moved to her bedroom door and looked out onto the landing. It was dark although she could make out that both Jenny's and Karen's doors were open. They must both be in Jane's room.

She took a deep breath, opened her door and stepped out. She felt her nipples were hard, partly due to the excitement and partly due to coolness of the air. A few steps later and she stood outside Jane's room. She was surprised to see that the door was ajar but she was unable to see into the room, which was dark anyway.

Composing herself she held the side of the door and opened it slowly. Once open a foot she poked her head inside. It was dark in Jane's room so she couldn't see anything but knowing where the bed was she could hear the three women having some form of sex from the gasps and slurping.

Summoning up the courage Pam slipped into the room and stood behind the door. She was naked whilst her daughter and two granddaughters were having sex a few feet in front of her. Her pussy continued to leak its excitement and she felt some slowly dribble down her thighs. It was at this stage that her courage left her and she couldn't move any closer. She was now rooted to the spot listening to the sex going on on the bed in front of her.

A minute later and she decided to abandon her plans so she turned tail and crept back to her room. Getting back into her bed she laid back down, her breathing heavy.

---

Out of the corner of her eye Jane had seen and felt her bedroom door move. This was amazing as at that time Karen was licking her pussy and Jenny was sucking one of her nipples. She was close to cumming but she knew that her mother had entered the room. She was expecting her to join them on the bed but after a short period of time the door opened again and her mother slipped out.

She was a bit disappointed but this didn't stop an orgasm erupting from her and she squirted into Karen's mouth. Karen moved from between Jane's legs and behind Jenny, her hands roaming over her pussy and anus. Jenny loved it and moved her head from Jane's breast and buried it in the pillow in ecstasy.

As Jane came down from her orgasm, she made a snap decision. She moved to the side of the bed, got out and left the room. Still naked, she quietly opened the door to her mothers room.